Letting Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Love a few more hours, and then we can be alone." Austin whispered.

Arriving at the local community center, Katrina's Mom and her friends from the church had decorated beautifully. Katrina and Austin entered, and Katrina was speechless. Lana asked her to leave the reception to her and her sister-in-law went above and beyond.

The party was just friends and family, but Lana had decorated the room beautifully. The newlyweds were welcomed and seated in the center of the room. David gave his toast. Lana spoke to the couple after her husband. Katrina cried, as she basked in the love of her family. Soon they ate and after the meal, it was time for the first dance. Soon the mellow sounds of John Legend filled the air.

Austin held his wife close as they swayed to the music. Soon, no one existed in their space and Austin kissed his wife once more. The cheers of their relatives broke their trance and soon the other couples joined in. The party lasted a few hours and then Austin and Katrina went home. Austin would move in after their honeymoon. He was not sure at first, but Katrina talked and they decided that it was practical.

The newly married couple walked to the door, and Austin unlocked the door. In a smooth move, he lifted his wife and carried her onto their home. Placing her down, Austin looked at his bride. Katrina smiled, and Austin said nothing.

She moved and extended her hand. "Come on.""

Austin took her hand as she led him to their bedroom. Carefully, Katrina unfastened her dress, as she was about to let the dress drop. Austin groaned. Standing before him wearing next to nothing.

Austin was captivated as Katrina removed his tie, unbuttoned his shirt, and helped him out of his suit. "Austin, remember the promises you made." She whispered.

Austin groaned, "Time to keep them."

Lifting his wife, Austin kissed her. Placing her on the scanter of their bed, he stood and admired her beauty. Soon he crawled over her and nibbled her skin. She moved beneath him as he feasted on her chocolate nipples. No longer shy, his hand slid between her thighs cupping her sex. Katrina groaned and gripped his member. Stroking him slowly as he caressed her, Austin willed his body not to climax just yet. Austin could wait no longer, spreading her legs; he kneeled between them and looked up at her. Katrina watched him her body a sensation of nerves.

"I've waited many years for this. Let me indulge myself. I promise to make this everything you ever dreamed of." then he tasted her heat. Stroking her with his tongue, drinking her sweetness, Austin savored the taste of his wife. No woman would ever be as sweet, as perfect for him as she was.

Never wanting the night to end, Austin pleasured his wife until she came apart beneath his tongue. He could wait no longer, as she came down from her last climax, Austin entered her heat. The feel of his wife's hot sheath gripping him pushed him to the edge. Austin froze.

"Begging him to move, Katrina stroke her body accepting his member. He felt so good. He filled her perfectly.

"Austin, I need to cum" She moaned.

"Austin could not talk at the moment. The feel of her heat rendered him speechless. Slowly Austin began to move. Sliding in and out of her body, Katrina groaned. Her husband was a fantastic lover. "Faster." She moaned and he began to pump more rapidly. Soon, Austin felt his member quicken, He was about to climax, Katrina moaned and Austin flew. Shaking, he filled her with his seed.

Holding her close, her body draped over him, Austin smiled. "Next time, will be better."

Katrina kissed her husband. "Tonight was perfect. And in about thirty minutes, I want to do that again."

Austin laughed and whispered, "Babe, give me five minutes." Katrina squealed as her husband kept his promise.

The next morning, Austin awoke. Katrina was making them breakfast. Austin joined his wife, hugging her close. Katarina melted in his embrace. Austin told her he loved her again. They were already packed and David was coming at nine to take them to the airport for their trip. The couple was headed to Maui for a two week honeymoon courtesy of Austin's parents.

Before David arrived, Katrina tasted her husband. So as he sat and enjoyed a hearty breakfast, she kneeled and feasted on him. Katrina loved tasting his cock. It was glorious. Austin knew that there was nothing his wife would not do to make him happy. As she massaged his member with her tongue, taking him into the deep recesses of her mouth, loved the taste of his cock.

Forgetting breakfast, Austin held the back of her head, as he felt his cock slide deeper and deeper, then she gagged. His cock jumped. Her saliva coated him, and he found himself moving. She moaned and he slipped in deeper.

Then it happened. He had never experienced anything like it in his life. He could no longer hold back and with a shout, he came down her throat. His amazing woman swallowed every drop

She laid her head on his lap and he remembered how to breathe.

'

"You didn't eat?" She accused.

"Oh babe, I'm about to feast now." He added. Placing her on the table in front of him Austin spread her thighs and simply looked at her. She wore no panties and her dark lips were already wet with her juices.

"I'm about to taste the sweetest nectar of all." he whispered, and then he licked her. Katrina trembled. She forgot about the dishes he had pushed to the side as she came on her husband's tongue. Austin was not done. He wanted her to come a few more time, as he flicked her, nibbled, sucked, and teased her into a quivering mass of flesh.

Katrina was his, and he wanted her to know that from this point on, she never had to wonder. She came, her fluids flowing freely across his tongue and he greedily drank every drop.

Both exhausted, soon realized the time. Rushing into the nearest bathroom, they showered and dressed quickly. Austin finished first, just as David and Lana rang the doorbell. David saw the dining room table and laughed.

"GO finished getting yourself together, Lana and I will clean this up." Lana laughed and Austin, who was embarrassed, went back in the bedroom. Soon they were on a plane headed to their special destination.

EPILOGUE

Three years later, Austin was preaching the morning sermon. David was new head pastor, but this day was special. He and Lana were at the hospital awaiting the arrival of their first daughter. Their sons were at church with Katrina and Austin.

Katrina really wanted to be at the hospital, but Momma was there. "DJ, Corey, be quiet." She admonished.

The three and two year old looked up and saw that their aunt was serious. So the two boys stopped playing. Katrina had her phone but was checking it every few minutes. It vibrated and she saw it was Mom. Touching Sister Geraldine, she asked her to watch her nephews as she quietly walked out.

As soon as she entered the hall, she answered, "Hello, Momma"

"You have a new niece. David came out. He said she's perfectly fine. Lana is ok." Beulah boasted. Standing with her was Deacon Brown, or Albert.

"We are going in to see them in a few minutes. Tell everybody that I have a new granddaughter." He shouted. Katrina laughed. One of the deacons walked up, and she told him the great news. She wrote a quick not e and asked him to give it to Austin.

Katrina went back inside and took control of her nephews. Sister Geraldine held Corey while she made DJ sit with her. Austin finished his message and gave the altar call. Several members went up and he prayed. However right before he dismissed he had an announcement.

Pastor David and his wife welcomed their daughter, Angelica this morning. Both mother and daughter were doing fine." The congregation cheered. Soon everyone was leaving and Austin was driving his family to the hospital.

Sister Geraldine stopped them. She had something to say. "Pastor Austin, I have a problem with you. Sister Katrina here is doing too much and that's not good. She needs help. Staring Monday, the sister board is coming over to help her with keeping the house and watching the boys. She needs to rest. She's expecting and you need to take better care of her."

Katrina was about to speak when she stopped her. "I know I was hard on you before. But the truth be told, that divorce was not your fault. Pastor Austin is the man God chose for you and we can respect that. But that doesn't mean I'll bite my tongue when I see he can do better. "

Katrina smiled and simply hugged the older woman, Sister Geraldine hugged her back. Then the family left and arrived at the hospital where the two boys would meet their sister.

Katrina entered the room and met her niece for the first time. Angelica was beautiful. The room was crowded so Katrina decided to step out for a bit. She decided to take the boys to grab a snack.

"Katrina, hi. um, how are you?" a small voice asked.

Katrina looked around and into the face of the girl that ruined her first marriage.

"Jasmine, hi. You're a nurse now?" She asked surprised.

Jasmine smiled, "Yes, can I talk with you for a minute? We can sit in there." She indicated an empty waiting area.

Katrina looked around, "Um sure, DJ, Corey, come on." she called carrying their snacks.

They entered and the kids sat and ate their treats.

Jasmine spoke quickly. "I'm sorry. I was wrong, even though at the time, I don't know it. I had no right to get involved with your husband. I know words are meaningless, but I want you to know that I never wanted anyone to be hurt."

Katrina just looked at her, "No, you knew he was married. You knew , and you still got involved with him. Why?"

Jasmine sighed, "Kyle was so handsome and so charming. I knew he was married and the first time he approached me, I refused him. But then he started complimenting me, giving me small gifts." Jasmine looked embarrassed. "After a few months, we started staying late at work. You would stop by and leave and he'd make up reasons for us to stay."

"I had intention of falling in love with your husband, but I did." She began to pace."One night, you two had a fight and he called. I met him and that was our first time. We continued and then you found out."

"The truth is I loved him, and I could not give him up. I hate that you got hurt, but I loved him." Jasmine sighed.

Katrina took a deep breath. She smiled. "Actually, Jasmine, thank you, I loved Kyle, but he was not the man for me. By leaving me for you, I was free to find my husband, my Austin. So know this, I'm not angry or even upset. I'm happy for you and Kyle. You both deserve to be happy." Katrina smiled and caressed her burgeoning baby bump where her son or daughter was growing. She and Austin decided not to learn the sex of the baby early, they wanted to be surprised.

Jasmine smiled, and hugged her. She sighed, "Thank you, Katrina. I can forgive myself now."

Katrina laughed, "How are the twins?"

Jasmine smiled, "They are good. Kyle has both of them spoiled rotten." Katrina smiled. She was actually happy for Jasmine. A lot had happened in the last year. Kyle denied paternity of the twins and test were done. Jasmine's uncle went after Kyle. The babies were tested and they learned without a doubt that Kyle was their father.

Jasmine was hurt, but she realized something. She was too dependent on her husband. She went back to school. Katrina was happy to see that she was now a nurse. The women laughed as Jasmine shared pictures of her children. Soon, her nephews reminded her that they wanted to see their sister.

They left the waiting area and Katrina went back to Lana's room. David and Austin held the boys as each one talked with their sister.

Austin noticed that Katrina looked a bit worn "Babe, sit. Don't do anything else." She was carrying his son or daughter. There was no way he was not caring for his wife.

Katrina smiled. Then she looked up. Thank you, she sent.

She swore she heard a voice whisper, back You're welcome.

THE END

Thank you for reading. Please share your thoughts.