Leverage Parker's First Time Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers

"Ahhhhh no you stopped being all hard again," Parker moans with frustration lifting her hips up looking at Matt's cum soaked limp cock ignoring Matt's spunk dribbling out from her pussy.

"Uhhhhh yeah Parker I came again fuck babe you need to give me some time I'm so fucking sore and tired Jesus I nearly blacked out again after cumming," Matt mutters groggily.

"No you gotta get hard again I'm so close to that awesome orgasm thing please can't it just get hard for a couple of minutes more so I can finish," Parker asks very horny and exacerbated.

"Parker UH I'm a human being it doesn't work like that there isn't a big switch that turns me off and on," Matt groans wanting nothing more now than to curl up into a ball and drift off to sleep.

"No way that's unfair I was so, so close please can't you just get it up for a little bit longer?" Parker pleads her hands rubbing Matt's sweaty heavy breathing chest.

Matt moans still feeling Parker's weight on him, his whole body tired and begging for rest after a long sweaty fuck session that has drained him of most of his spunk. He can barely lift his own arms up and now Parker is impatiently grinding against him like a horny puppy dog.

"Come on please just a little more what if I suck you again?" Parker asks sliding down Matt's strong legs staring at his limp cock.

"God Parker no it's too sensitive please no you gotta wait for a bit," Matt shouts out putting his hands up trying to stop Parker from jumping his near defenceless body.

"Awwww please, please, please you loved it last time you couldn't ask for it more," Parker moans sounding so frustrated and horny.

"Parker please I just need a few seconds of peace please come on you must understand people need a break after sex," Matt tries to explain.

Parker sits and thinks for a second normally she can wait; she enjoys taking her time for things. Spending a lot of adult life waiting for guards to walk past before stealing paintings off walls gives you a great love a patience and the joy of waiting. The last thing Parker wants to do now however is to be waiting with her entire body on edge, blood pumping and these new growing sexual feels inside her loins threatening to overtake everything. She can't wait watching Matt breathing in and out slowly, she wants the orgasm thing desperately feeling her juices leak out over her inner thighs. The sticky feeling only makes her more on edge She wants that big hard cock pounding into her giving that feeling that make her whole body go weak. Reaching forward Parker grabs Matt's sticky limp cock and starts pumping it again trying to remember everything Matt taught her about hand jobs.

"AHHHHHHH AHHHHHH NO Parker it's too sore let go please, please stop," Matt wails loudly feeling his overworked groin being touched once more.

"Oh come on your big baby I need to cum now and you have to help me please I need it so bad," Parker begs letting so of Matt's sore cock.

"Parker I dunno how I can help my cock and balls are fucking empty and dry, I have no strength left in my arms I dunno what I could do to help you get off," Matt groans struggling to keep his eyes open.

His daydreams have gone from this young blonde once virgin nymph to his own warm cosy bed at home. He tries to hide a yawn feeling his body shut down needing a nap as badly as he needed a wank before Parker burst in.

Parker stands thinking for a second before looking over at TV, "Well watch the porno again maybe it will give you an idea cause it gave me loads," She says pulling on one of his big strong arms trying to lift him from his seat.

Parker tries to pull Matt off the office chair but his body is worn out and has pretty much shut down. The second he is vertical his legs give out collapsing Matt back to the floor. Matt grunts in pain, his back hitting the cold floor once again this time he has accidently dragged Parker down so her naked body has crashing on top of him.

"Oh man such a buzz kill," Parker says without any feeling or asking if Matt is alright sitting up his belly.

"Uhhhhh Parker please your sitting on me just give me a couple of minutes and I'm sure I will be alright enough to make you orgasm," Matt lies hoping Parker will just get off him and let him rest.

"Oh alright but I won't let you rest too long I'm really erm what's the word? Horny right when I'm all wet and stuff, I'm horny right?" Parker questions lazily rocking back and forth on Matt's stomach.

"Yeah it's horny now please stop moving Parker I just need a few minutes to collect myself," Matt moans feeling Parker moving on top of him while his head keeps spinning, his sexual organs feel numb and overworked.

"MMMMMMM yeah just a sec," Parker says distracted as she rocks on Matt again with her legs spread and with her soaking wet pussy pressed right on his toned abs Parker feels a little of that stimulation Matt's dick gave her.

"Parker seriously what are you doing?" Matt moans lifting his head up trying to focus on what Parker is doing before she puts her soft hands on his chest controlling her rocking.

"Shut up this feels quite nice the same sex rocking thing but with nothing inside me," Parker says softly groaning feeling her sensitive pussy lips brushing off Matt's belly.

"Uhhhh Parker your humping me please don't do that," Matt groans wishing he had the strength to push her off or even the fight to keep his eyelids open.

"Oh sweet this has a name too god does everything sexy has a name? Wonder who had the time to think them all up?" Parker ponders still rocking her body gently against Matt's limp frame.

"Please Parker stop that it's not nice I can barely move why don't you finger yourself again then you have something inside you," Matt suggests a little disturbed by acting like the blonde's hump pillow.

"MMMMMMMM no this is way better than my fingers I can feel you breathing up and OHHHHH I'm really wet that must make it extra good or something?" Parker says pressing her soaking pussy against Matt's belly riding him again.

Matt moans frustrated that Parker has no idea she is stimulating her wet and clearly ultra-sensitive pussy lips by rubbing them against his body. He tries to pull himself up or at least use his arms to push the sex crazed blonde off him. Surprising Parker is quite strong and firm humping against his belly and chest and with his weakened power Matt is unable to push Parker off him. He feels glad he never found or pointed out to her that she's a has a clit almost like a little love button to really set her off.

"Please Parker just wait for a few minutes longer I swear I will give you the awesome orgasm thing again but please you need to stop humping me," Matt moans the gentle rocking backwards and forwards not helping his head which is screaming out for rest.

"UHHHHHH MMMMMMM a couple more minutes please so close so good please Matt," Parker whines her body grinding against Matt's sweaty belly.

The blonde is enjoying this new kind of sexual stimulation rubbing her naughty parts against Matt feeling that tingle of pleasure running thought her. She wants nothing more now that to get her orgasm and make those loud screaming noises she heard the porn girls making. Grinding down harder Parker lets out another deep groan totally in love with how good it feels to rub against Matt. Her pussy is leaking all over Matt's belly and Parker digs her nails into the upper part of his chest. Parker's moans ring in Matt's ears with his over sensitive body feeling every move, grind and breathe of Parker's body lying on top of him. The blonde is slowly grinding against him to get off and there is nothing Matt can do but watch.

"Stop Parker please don't know hump stuff please," Matt weakly says giving up trying to control Parker but first he just needs to close his eyes for a few seconds.

Parker notices nothing she just keeps humping over Matt like her own personal pillow. She still cannot believe how much pleasure she is getting, it's like stealing a big bar of gold only far more personal. Her whole body is shivering with joy before Parker starts rocking faster rubbing her privates all over Matt's mid-section. She is so wet and sticky and her downstairs parts feel so sensitive every little touch is making her think of doing a big orgasm just like the one Matt gave to her. She grinds her hips harder sliding up and down Matt's belly squealing with pleasure. She was so close with Matt's cock inside her that rubbing against his hot sweaty body already sends the crazy thief falling to her climax.

"AAHHHH AHHHH UHHHHH UHHHHHH FUCK, FUCK GOD YES THIS IS THE BEST SO FUCKING GOOD UHHHHH OHHHHHH OHHHHHHH I'M COMING PLEASE GOD I'M CUMMING," Parker screams with joy bursting through her entire skinny body.

She shakes almost violently on top of a now sleeping Matt unaware her sex buddy is out screaming louder than Parker has ever screamed before. Vibrating and moaning lustfully Parker rocks her hips hard pumping her soaking wet pussy against Matt. She feels her juices slicking out of her making another big sex mess but hot and horny Parker still wants more. The light tickling pleasure she is getting from humping Matt's smooth belly isn't enough.

"GOD MATT THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU OH FUCK THANK YOU SEX IS AWESOME, SEX IS THE FUCKING BEST YOU TAUGHT ME SO MUCH OHHHHHHH GOD MATT," Parker cries plunging her hand down pressing two fingers firmly into her sticky cunt sending a shockwave crashing through her.

She humps hard letting the powerful orgasm crash though her skinny body. Even though she knows what an orgasm feels like Parker is still caught off guard by the pure force of emotion running through her. Her whole body shakes as she rubs herself and grinds off Matt screaming so loud it's a wonder it doesn't wake Matt up. Parker's orgasm is huge, rocking the young cat burglar to her very core experiencing something new and something she never fully understood. Parker keeps her hands pressed on Matt's chest finally slowing down her frantic rocking.

Her orgasm fully washes over her and Parker removes her fingers groaning loudly while making a huge mess on Matt's stomach. She stops humping Matt's now cum stained mid section trying to slow down her hectic breathing. Her long blonde hair is stuck with sweat to her face, her pink nipples might never stop being hard and Parker is a little worried that from all the pussy juices leaking from her she might never stop being horny and wanting sex.

"UHHHHHH OHHHHHHHH GOD I love sex I really do wow," Parker exclaims feeling all sweaty and sticky sliding off Matt's prone body.

She is exhausted, panting hard like she has been running away from armed cops. Parker giggles thinking this might be the best being caught moment ever instead of going to jail she was taken to an almost heavenly place of pleasure. Sitting up on the floor Parker looks at a tired cum soaked Matt and only now sees the young man is sleeping. Parker has seen night guards fast asleep before but never one with a massive smile on his face. The blonde debates using her tongue again to clean all the white gooey stuff off Matt but she thinks and worries her own might not taste as good.

"Ha that was so fucking cool," Parker says to herself, "All that fuss and effort or thinking about babies that was just fun," The sweaty naked blonde giggles playfully.

Parker looks down at her sore but well satisfied pussy brushing a finger lightly over her bare lips. She loves the look of her private parts being all wet and looking down Parker sees her juices are coating the insides of her thighs. Matt is still fast asleep out to all the world snoring slightly totally unaware Parker came for a second time. She has never felt so tired, all her muscles are knotted up feel and she is sweating hard but the smile on Parker's face is the biggest and most real of her life.

"Stealing stuff is still better," Parker mumbles to herself looking round the empty office spotting her long forgotten stolen drawings.

Slowly Parker gets up moaning walking funny so the sticky mess over her legs don't touch. Getting to her feet Parker walks over picking up the plastic container and opens it to see the pricy drawings still safely tucked away. Parker looks back down at the guard getting a weird feeling almost uneasy at being caught fairly then doing some nasty sex things with him before leaving the guard flat out sleeping on the floor. She wonders for a second if this is the wrong thing to do and maybe she should stay with him. Parker then laughs shaking the idea off as being stupid walking back across the room to her clothes. Picking up her catsuit again Parker runs her hand against the crotch feeling how wet the fabric is.

"This sex thing is really messy," Parker repeats aloud while slowly pulling the skin hugging suit back over her naked form.

The wacky blonde re dresses looking down at the nude and happy Matt still snoring slightly with his cock and belly area all messy. While slipping her shoes back on Parker thinks back on all she has learnt tonight, all the sex moves and stuffs as well all the names to things she never knew before. She impressed herself by being able to read Matt's facial expression true she only knew his happy groaning face and the odd look he has when he cums but she is no grifter she doesn't need to know every single little look. Parker repeats some of her more favourite sexual words to herself to remember later like cum or blowjob giggling at the thought of doing more of those actions in the future.

Sliding her suit back on Parker feels so much more comfortable in her skin tight suit than being all naked and sticky, it was fun but this feels like her proper uniform. Parker pulls on her pumps while wrapping the drawings holster back around her body keeping them safe. She feels very happy; an odd satisfied feeling she normally only gets after a heist. She moves over to the TV opening the DVD slot and takes the shiny porno disk from inside the tray and tucks it into a small pocket inside her suit.

"Hope you don't mind Matt but this was so much fun I wanna do it again and I think I might need this for instructions," Parker says talking to Matt's prone form before leaning down over his toned well-tanned body.

She takes a long hard look at him almost as if trying to mentally burn the picture of his naked, sticky body into her mind forever.

"Goodbye Matt and thank you," Parker says sincerely leaning forward kissing the sleeping guard on the forehead before getting up and quietly leaving.

She closes the door to the guard room softly walking away Parker feels an unusual swell of affection inside for her sexy teacher. She sneaks down the darkened corridor wanting to dump these pictures off quickly then go out and find another man to practice sex with. Her hand now automatically runs down her body cupping the damp crotch of her suit. She can't help but giggle at the strange events of the past few hours and doing so many naughty things no one ever bothered to explain to her. She wouldn't even be touching herself down there if Matt had not shown her how cool it felt. While thinking about the next man she wants to bounce upon Parker's attention is drawn to a light coming up the stairs.

Quickly she rushes forward crouching down hiding in the shadows hoping her long blonde hair isn't noticeable. The other guard is back, he was away a while Parker thinks smelling the cheap tobacco on his clothes as he walks up the stairs. He wanders past without spotting Parker who breathes a small sign of relief clutching the drawing to her back tightly. He is walking towards the guard room so Parker decides it's leaving time standing up and in one graceful move she jumps up over the stairs railing. She falls down three flights before landing perfectly on her feet with her pumps silencing the landing as much as possible. Parker grins nearly skipping across the floor towards the window she broke into when upstairs she hears shouting.

"HOLY SHIT MAN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING MAN," The voice shouts making Parker giggle thinking of the scene befalling the poor older guard.

"WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING ON THE FLOOR AND WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOUR CLOTHES? MATT I WANT ANSWERS, TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!" The older guard rages and Parker has a small flash back to one of her adopted mother's using that same yelling tone on her father when she found him giving the neighbour's 18 year old daughter a massage.

Sex is trouble Parker thinks sliding her skinny frame under the window and out onto the ledge leaving a poor confused naked Matt to deal with his own problems. She goes out into the cold night air having happily found something that gives her a rush just like the kind she gets from money.

Sophie sits in a trance for a couple of seconds before she sees Parker has finished her story and is now mindlessly pulling at the sofa's seat cover not daring to look up.

"So Parker you slept with a guard that caught you, pretty much rode him till he passed out them left him naked and sleeping on the floor while you still robbed the museum?" Sophie says still finding the whole story shocking to her.

"Uh huh," Parker says nodding her head feeling a little embarrassed for telling the story.

"Wow Parker I had no idea you did stuff like that," Sophie says amazed she read the skinny blonde wrong about sex.

"Well since we met I've done it less you know I had a bad experience just before we got together and so I tried to stop but you know the feelings get kinda strong sometimes," Parker says still talking to the floor.

"Oh Parker I'm sorry I thought you were a little closed off about stuff I gotta admit I never pictured you as a naked guard riding sex queen," Sophie giggles seeing the crazy but loveable blonde in a whole new light.

"Is it bad Sophie?" Parker looks up now looking very worried.

"No Parker of course not you're a healthy young woman it's perfectly alright for you to be having wild mad sex and thinking about it," Sophie says comforting her friend leaning over to give Parker a hug.

"Oh cool thanks Sophie," Parker says reaching forward hugging Sophie too rubbing her frame against Sophie's.

Sophie smiles hugging Parker back knowing how rare it is for the blonde to enjoy human contact. As she hugs Parker Sophie feels just how hot the blonde is, feeling her sweat and she can tell Parker's breathing is a little harder. Her large chest presses against Parker's perky tits and Sophie can feel the blonde's hard nipples pushing through her t shirt poking into her boobs.

Breaking the hug Sophie moves back a little looking at Parker, "So you are still feeling horny now?"

Parker looks down a second then back up, "Yeah I am, I tried watching a dirty video but it didn't help."

"Oh you mean the one you stole from the guard?" Sophie asks remembering back to the story.

"No I've gotten loads since then," Parker says sounding offended that Sophie thinks she only has one dirty movie.

"Ok then I am officially confused Parker, If you have had sex and know all about it then why did you wake me up to talk about a wet dream?" Sophie says completely confused by Parker's behaviour as always.

"Well cause my dream wasn't about a boy," Parker says finally watching Sophie's eyes grow wide, "The little red head Elliot said he did sex with first time I was thinking about her."

"You had a lesbian fantasy Parker?" Sophie says trying not to double take too much.

The thought of Parker having sex with men was one mind blowing idea but the idea that the crazier than crazy blonde would actually be bisexual might blow Sophie's mind.

"Yeah I did we were all kissing and stuff then she did that pussy licking thing I like then I woke up all wet," Parker states looking at Sophie searching for advice.

"Ok so you have never thought about being with another girl before?" Sophie carefully asks even as one of the best in the business she has no idea what to ask or how to carry forward a conversation like this.

wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers