Leverage Parker's First Time Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers

"Yeah I never liked the girl on girl bits in my movies before now I wanna see more and I don't have any girl on girl stuff so I panicked and I came to you," Parker says looking a little upset, "Sorry if I'm being all stupid again."

"No Parker not at all you picked the right person to come to," Sophie smiles warmly, "You see in the past I've had a few flings with other woman so I totally understand the things you are feeling."

Now it's Parker's turn to look at her friend in shock trying to picture Sophie with another woman.

"What? Are you shocked Parker than me and another girl could do things only dreamed of in nasty videos," Sophie coyly asks feeling a sense of pride she made Parker uncomfortable.

"A little yeah, what was it like?" Parker asks with curiosity.

"Well speaking from my own joys and pleasures Parker it is so different from being with a man a more sensual, loving moment," She says with a deep grin on her tanned face.

"Gee Sophie that's great and all but do you cum from it like you do when a man sticks his thingy into you?" Parker bluntly asks.

Sophie fights the urge to be shocked at Parker's straight up statement, "Yes Parker it works just like a man and a woman having intercourse."

"Sweet so can we do it now?" Parker asks happily almost clapping her hands together with delight.

To Be Continued...

wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers