Lexi Classified Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Lexi laid there sleeping incoherently, Malcolm poured lubricant onto her pussy and onto his cock. It dripped off them both. He slathered the lubricant all up inside and outside of Lexi's pussy, as he began to finger her. He was preparing her for his enormous cock. Malcolm sat up and stabilized himself on his right arm, fully extending himself over Lexi's limp body. He grabbed his cock with his left hand and pushed it gently into Lexi's pussy. He stretched his legs out behind him, stabilizing his left arm and fully extending it. He continued pushing his cock inside her. That part always took forever due to his size. It was always a pleasurable endeavor for them both.

He started gently pumping his cock in and out of Lexi's pussy. He was so gentle trying not to wake her. Lexi remained unconscious until she barely awoke and saw a blurry vision of Malcolm hovering above her. Malcolm saw her stir and abruptly pulled his cock out of her in a brief panic. Lexi could feel his hard wet cock dangling between her legs. He leaned down next to Lexi's ear and whispered, "Daddy don't know when he'll be able to get inside of that pussy next, babe. Daddy's got to get all he can this weekend, babe. Daddy needs to make love to you, princess. You just lay there relaxed for daddy. Go back to sleep for daddy. I promise I'll be gentle." Lexi drifted unconscious again. Malcolm started sliding the head of his cock up and down Lexi's clit. He rubbed it all inside the lips of her pussy. He slowly pushed his hard cock back inside her. She pretended to remain asleep as he plunged his cock into her.

When Malcolm hit Lexi's cervical wall, he whispered in her ear, "Daddy's gonna gently fuck you baby, then daddy's gonna cum inside your pussy. You like it when daddy cums inside your pussy. Daddy's gonna make you cum all night long, princess. Daddy needs to cum in you, princess. Daddy's gonna cum in you all night long, princess." Malcolm locked her down as he proceeded to rape her. As he raped Lexi, he had her body pinned in such a way that she could not escape his hard cock. He kept his face buried next to her neck to escape any visual acknowledgment. Lexi continued to fantasize about showing her father some daughterly love in return. Lexi soon saw an opportunity to engage in a sexual kiss with her father. She knew if it was just subtle enough that he would not question her consciousness or her interest in him fucking her.

Lexi knew her father's attention was on fucking her. Malcolm's mouth hovered above Lexi's right cheek as he continued to make love to her. His breath was hot on her on her cheek. She eventually turned her head up just barely when his mouth would touch hers. Her timing was perfect. She softly penetrated his lips with her tongue. Malcolm turned his tongue into Lexi's mouth. She softly licked and gently sucked his tongue as it exited her mouth. Just as Malcolm's tongue exited Lexi's mouth he pushed his cock into her and she moaned uncontrollably with pleasure. Malcolm whispered in her ear, "That's right, babe. Tell daddy how good it feels." Malcolm continued as if Lexi's response was involuntary. Malcolm was going to play ignorant as long as he could. The kiss made him want to fuck her harder, but he maintained his gentle composure.

Malcolm was making love to Lexi like machine. He wanted to ensure Lexi would also get off with him. He was attentive, he was gentle, he was sensual, he was loving, and he was sexual. He loved her gently into the morning.

Malcolm continued a regiment for hours that consisted of making love to Lexi, cuming in Lexi, rolling off of Lexi to recharge for ten minutes, lubricating Lexi, then doing it all over again. Malcolm's cock was so sensitive that he could feel every time Lexi's pussy pulsed. Every time he felt her cum he whispered in her ear, "That's right, baby, cum for daddy." Lexi slept through several of their love making sessions due to exhaustion. Malcolm continued to make love to her, cuming inside her, every time paying special attention to keeping her pussy adequately lubricated. Malcolm had not enjoyed a pussy like Lexi's for many years. He was also rather proud of his stamina due to his constant masturbation between their visits.

Lexi soon became bored with it all. Malcom had been controlling all of their sexual sessions, since Lexi was supposed to be asleep. Lexi felt deprived in the process. Maybe that's what Malcolm intended. Maybe Malcolm wanted Lexi to emerge from her sexual shell. Maybe he wanted to control her and manipulate her. She didn't know what his ultimate intentions were. Lexi laid there strategizing as to how she could participate in their love making, while still protecting her anonymity. She still wanted so badly to show her father some of her sexual gratitude in return. She wanted to manipulate him for once.

Malcolm continued thrusting his hard cock into Lexi. He pumped his cock into her steadily and rapidly, ready to cum inside her for the eighth time that morning. Malcolm was not expecting that Lexi would begin to love him back. Unable to move her body, Lexi resorted to her sensual way to gain her father's attention while he raped her. She turned her head up just when his mouth would meet hers. Her timing was once again perfect. With her mouth slightly open, she turned her head just in time to receive Malcolm's tongue inside her mouth. She softly penetrated his lips with her tongue. She softly sucked Malcolm's tongue as it exited her mouth. As Malcolm's tongue exited Lexi's mouth, she wrapped her legs around her father bringing his cock all the way back inside her pussy. Malcolm immediately stopped thrusting.

His hard cock was all the way up inside Lexi's pussy. He wondered what it might be like if Lexi was a willing participant in their sexual escapades. He felt her legs wrapped around him. He began to talk to her. He asked, "Is it okay if daddy stays inside you, babe? Daddy likes being inside you." He pushed into her a little deeper. "Daddy's gonna finish cuming in you, babe. Then daddy's gonna rest. Daddy's gonna let you rest." Malcolm slowly pumped his cock inside Lexi until he reached one fantastic orgasm. Lexi also reached one fantastic orgasm. After he deposited every drop of his cum inside Lexi, he rolled off of her and onto his back. Lexi immediately fell back asleep due to exhaustion.

Malcolm laid there wondering what to make of the fact that his daughter had just wrapped her legs around him while he was fucking her. Lexi had also tried to engage in a kiss with him. Malcolm was spooked. He got up, got dressed, packed his bag and left before sunrise. He headed home. It was just after 6:00 am. Lexi slept contently for the next hour, unaware that Malcolm had left her house and left her.

Sunday

Lexi woke up alone in her bed an hour later, expecting to find Malcolm in the bed with her, or at least close by. There was no smell of breakfast in the air. It was only Sunday morning and Malcolm was nowhere. He knew Lexi was off from work through Monday. Lexi was disappointed. Her pussy was wet. She was horny. She got angry, once her reality set in. Malcolm dared to leave her bed without fucking her - without making love to her until she was fully satisfied? The bastard! She felt cheated.

She muddled through the day, lazing in her scantily clad tank and panties. All she could think about was Malcolm's cock being inside her. She wondered if Malcolm might show up unannounced on her doorstep as the evening set in. He didn't. Lexi went to sleep angry that evening.

Monday

Monday morning came and Lexi pnce again woke up again with the realization that Malcolm was not there. Even after she spent the day Sunday longing for him, she expected he would show up for Monday. Lexi eventually realized that she would not be getting any sexual relief from her father that day. She became angry all over again. She muddled through the rest of the day then went on to sleep early that evening.

After the following weekend without having seen or spoken with Lexi, Malcolm tried to call her but she would not answer his calls. He tried several times to call her over the next three weeks, but Lexi still ignored his calls. Lexi prodded through those four weeks looking forward to the night that Malcolm might show up drunk on her door step. He never showed. As those four weeks progressed, Nancy's travels had subsided, making it difficult for Malcolm to call Lexi, much less get away to see her. He was beginning to get desperate. Malcolm grew frustrated and possessive when Lexi would not answer or return his calls. He left annoying messages on Lexi's voicemail, but was very reserved with what he said over a recorded line. Each time Lexi listened to his messages, she could hear Malcolm's desperation. This made Lexi feel empowered. She decided to let him leave unanswered messages until he was ready to man up and show up at her door. Eventually, Malcolm stopped calling. Eventually, he would show up at Lexi's door.

12