Liberation of Bhagyam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a few moments she let out a big "aaaaahhhh." She fell on me for support as her body went limp.

It took her a few minutes to recover. Kissing me gently she said,"oh, my god,I needed that."

Taking hold of my now very erect cock which had come out of my underwear, she started stroking it gently. I gestured her to stop and made her lie down on the bed, flat on her back.

I now squatted over her, resting on my knees on either side of her, holding my cock in my hand brought it close to her mouth. I saw a little shyness and lot of desire in her eyes.

When she whimpered saying that she never did it, I couldn't believe my ears.

"What? You never sucked a cock!"I exclaimed.

"No, never, once I asked and he said only sluts do that."

"Tell me honestly, do you want to suck?"

"Yes, I always fantasized, I want to suck cock," her voice was shaking again with passion.

"Okay, suck my cock, put it in your mouth and suck," I said roughly.

The effect was dramatic. She took my cock in both her hands and put it in her mouth and started sucking it furiously.

"Take it easy, sis, you are not a slut but a lover, lick it with your tongue, taste the tip and let your lips work."

She started doing just that, doing it well...she was a quick learner.

I had an urge to experiment more with her glorious body, so asked her to stop.

Pulling my cock out of her mouth, I touched the tip to her nipple and rubbed it there. A little of the cum ran from the tip of my cock on to her engorged nipple.She had a very hot and passionate look in her eyes then!

I then held it between her two mammoth boobs along its length and then squeezed them together. Making her hold her tits in that position with her hands, I started fucking her there between her melon tits. It was fantastic, I never had it so good.

As my cock started spraying my cum, I directed some of it into her mouth. She almost choked,but, managed to swallow most of it. I let some of my cum splay her boobs.

I then put my cock back in her mouth and she started sucking again, taking in happily all my cum, while her hands rubbed my cum longingly on her nipples and aureole.

When she drained me completely, I pulled out my limp cock and fell on top of her, exhausted.

She held my head against her bosom and started running her fingers lightly through my hair.I had my limp arms resting on her waist and lightly stroking there. It was a tender moment.

"How was it, Bhagyam?" I asked.

"I never knew such pleasure existed. Thank you," she said honestly.

"You did a fantastic blow job, the best ever. Fucking your boobs was great, thank you."

"Tomorrow is another day and we will explore more," I added.

She called me a darling and I called her an angel. We kissed deeply.

And then we slept,in each others embrace,arms entwined, a thirty five year old mom of three and her twenty two year old brother turned lover.

Day Three :

The next day went in a breeze. Busy with the normal household chores, she left the baby to my care for long hours and spent a great deal of time in 'preparing' herself for the night.

She wouldn't even allow me into her room for our usual afternoon nap/ romp. I could see that she had a nice shampoo bath and was smelling good.

I was getting aroused by the very fact that she was putting in so much effort for our pleasure. When I suggested to her that evening that she should wear a white sari(a tradition on the first night after marriage) and she blushed a deep red.

We had dinner at the normal time and then I was with the kids helping them with their studies. By the time they finally slept it was past 9-30 p.m.

As I walked into the bed room,I found her sitting on the bed and seeing me she covered her face in her hands, like a shy young bride.

She was beautiful in all white sari and blouse and she had jasmines in her shampooed hair.

She was radiant with a healthy glow and looked at least five years younger. I pulled her to me in a tight embrace. Her smell was intoxicating.

"Wow, Angel" I said.

She blushed even more.

"You are like a bride on her first night."

"This is first night for me of my new, liberated life, Mohan. Please take me completely."

I kissed her on her nice throat and ear lobes and tongued her ear lightly. I let my hands roam her smooth waist and rub her soft and warm tummy.

I then let my hands find her buttocks and gave them a gentle squeeze. All the while I showered little kisses on her face. She was like putty in my hands.

I slowly removed her sari.I started removing her white blouse. Though,I fondled them a great deal earlier, they somehow looked even more inviting and fuller.

I gently caressed her big boobs, her coin sized aureole and her already erect nipples.She moaned softly.

"Time for dirty talk, sis," I whispered in her ear.

"Suck my boobs and my nipples, Mohan."

"So what preparations have you done?" I asked.

"you will see."

After rubbing her tummy a little, my hand went to her white petticoat.

She caught hold of my hand, as if stopping me.

"What do you want to do?" she asked.

"I want to remove your petticoat."

"Why?"

"I want to see your big, juicy pussy," I said.

She shivered a little and said "Only see it?"

"No, I am going to eat your big, wet cunt,"I said.

"Are you really going to eat me there?" she asked as if in awe.

I untied the knot of her petticoat and let it fall in a heap around her ankles.

" Oh my god, I had so many fantasies about this," she whimpered.

She stood there with her head slightly bent and covering her mound with her hands and shaking like a leaf. I pulled her hands gently away and saw her in all her naked glory.

She had a slightly bulging soft tummy with a deep and round navel, thin line of down going from there to her pubic area. She had removed all the hair from her pubic area and her big cunt was bare.

Her thighs were large, the upper area much larger and had very thin hairs nearing the cunt. Her ass was wide and inviting and her buttocks were big and round.

As I rested my palm on her bare cunt she gave a moan. My fingers found her nether lips and even as I inserted a tentative finger in the entrance, I found it dripping with her juice and warm. I was very eager to explore the size of her cunt.

I shaped my three fingers like a penis and pushed it in. It went into her cunt comfortably but not loose either, her muscles contracting around my probe as I pushed it in.

No doubt it was a big cunt and a challenge for a young novice like me, but I was really cocky then, pun intended. She closed her eyes and was enjoying my probing fingers.

I now slowly pushed her on to the bed and asked her to lie comfortably on her back with her head resting on a pillow. Kneeling in front of her, I gently opened her thighs wide apart.

She understood what I was going to do and raised her hips a little in an involuntary reaction,even as her breathing quickened in anticipation.

Slowly I brought my mouth down on her hot big cunt.

At the first contact, she cried out muffling it with the pillow. I licked the exterior, the lips and then put my tongue to real work, licking her wet inner lips and then to the folds of her lips. My tongue zeroed in on her clit.

I myself was not much experienced at that time and most of my knowledge was theoretical. But, her clit was so prominent that it was very easy to find.

As my tongue licked it, she gave a big shudder and asked me, "oh my god, what is it? What are you doing?"

I replied only with my actions. Her clitoris was erect like a micro penis and from her reactions, I understood that the poor woman probably had never really known its existence or purpose.

Talk of insensitive husbands!

As my tongue probed her hot wet cunt, I started eating it literally with my mouth and set her off shuddering and moaning, on a big orgasm.

"oh my god, Mohan, you are killing me," she whimpered.

As her juices flowed in copious flow, I really loved her dear pussy. I was now scared that I would come too soon, so quickly pulled out my stiff and jerking cock and inserted the tip into her hot cunt.

"Put it. Put your rod into my cunt and fuck me. Fuck me good, Mohan, my lover," she cried out as if in a delirium.

My cock traveled into her hot cunt and I stopped it at the half way point and started giving her small strokes.

"Put it deeper, thrust it, tear my slut cunt,"she started talking real dirty now.

I increased the length of my strokes more and she was now raising her hips and meeting my thrusts with her own to get the maximum penetration.

We were caught in a frenzy of passion, even as I kept telling myself "eight short strokes-one long stroke- eight short-one long."

That was the mantra I read somewhere, to stay for long and maximize the pleasure.

She was on fire now and nothing else mattered, as she pressed my hips hard with her big hands that sent my erect cock's full length into her hot dripping cunt. I had this feeling of floating as my cock was totally enveloped in her wonderful cunt and I kept thrusting to glory.

In a short time I felt myself coming and shouted to her, "I can't hold it now. I am coming."

Even as I said those words, she gave a counter thrust with her hips high in the air and started on a big orgasm, while I ejaculated, coming deep inside her cunt. We were both making animal like sounds that were strange and exciting.

It was over in a few minutes and we lay spent in a loose embrace, our bodies sweaty but relaxed now, my limp penis still inside her cunt.

Caressing her face tenderly with my finger tips, I said gently "What a fuck! I never felt so good."

"I am still floating in the air and you fucked me real good, Mohan."

As my limp penis slipped out of her pussy, she took it in her big hand and wiping gently said, "Nice cock this one,it really knows how to fuck."

"It did that because your cunt was so ready and asking to be fucked."

We slowly drifted into sleep.

Sometime in the early hours of morning we woke up and made love again, that session lasting much longer than the previous one.

Day Four :

As we went to bed the next night there was an air of new intimacy between us and the comfort level was high. As we undressed, we leisurely explored each others bodies.

I was not very hairy and as she rubbed my chest gently I thought of the very hairy chest of her husband and asked her about it.

She said, "I got so much used to his hairy chest. your chest feels different and good in an embrace and i like my boobs crushed against it."

So saying she started nibbling my nipples lightly with her teeth.

I explored her tummy and she had a big navel. I kissed it, pushed my tongue into it and moved it a bit suggestively. As my hands went to her pubic area, she slightly opened her legs and showed me her cunt in all its glory.

It was so inviting that my mouth rushed there and I started licking it and lapping it. Soon her wet lips were wide open and my tongue went deep into her big cunt making it even wetter.I was now so engrossed in my task that I was surprised when she stopped me and gently pushed me away.

"Mohan, I always had a fantasy which I want to try today, Okay?" she asked.

Not knowing what it was,but excited nevertheless, I nodded. She pushed me to the bed so that I was now lying flat on my back. Cupping my balls in her left palm, she held my cock gently in her right hand and brought her mouth tantalizingly close to its tip.

"This is my banana and I am going to eat it", so saying she licked the tip of my stiff cock with her tongue. My cock jerked in reaction. After a few lovely licks down the length of my shaft, she put her mouth to work gently sucking it. I shut my eyes enjoying this attention.

She now squatted over me with her legs on either side of me. Putting her weight on her knees and hands,resting on the bed,she raised her beautiful ass slowly in the air. I was able to see her big, wet cunt and its slightly wet and open entrance close to the tip of my penis.

She slowly brought down her ass such that the tip of my cock touched the wet entrance to her cunt. Ever so slowly, she lowered herself on me,burying my erect cock to its hilt in her juicy cunt.

In ecstasy, she whispered, "oh my god! I always fantasized about this,me on top,but never dared. It feels so wonderful."

Her tits were hanging invitingly in front of me and I grabbed them roughly and squeezed them.

"I am the one who is going to fuck you now and I will fuck you like a slut." She sounded wild and excited.

"Fuck me, slut, with your big cunt," I shouted.

"I will fuck you, you sister fucking bastard," she shouted, moving faster now. Her nails were raking my sides where she was holding me.

"My cunt will suck your cock and balls dry and it will swallow them".

We were both panting like animals, it was like a war, each side trying to beat the hell out of the other and emerge a victor.

It was raw passion and lust.

We both climaxed quickly and violently and she fell on top of me,her weight nearly crushing me. I could feel my cum mixed with her juices seeping out of her cunt and on to my pubic area, my limp cock still in her cunt.

Later she kissed me lovingly and said, "I always had dreams about fucking like this, me on top.You have made my dreams come true."

"This is a first time for me too, with a woman on top and I am glad that it is you. It was great."

We slowly drifted into sound sleep.

Day Five :

It was a Thursday. We got a telegram from brother-in-law that he would return by Saturday morning. So, we were going to have just two more nights to explore and enjoy ourselves.

That night she was a little subdued. I asked her what was wrong, even though I could guess.

"Our wonderful time is coming to an end" she said wistfully.

"We still have two nights. Any other fantasies to fulfill?" I asked.

"No, unless you teach me something new," she said smiling.

I hesitated for a few seconds and then said there is something which I never tried but i heard that it is very good and we can try it.

"Tell me, what is it?" she asked, excited.

I put my hand on her ass, gently patting it said fucking there.

"There? How is that possible?Isn't it too small?" she said shocked.

"Honestly, I do not know but we can try."

"It may hurt a lot," she said sounding scared.

"We will do it slowly. If it hurts or it is not to our liking, we stop, Okay?"

She was silent for a few seconds and then nodded her head slowly.I found a small jar of Vaseline. We both undressed and I told her to lie down on her tummy and relax.

Slowly I started massaging her lower back.I could see that she was tense, so my massage relaxed her a bit.

I slowly drifted to her big buttocks which were nicely rounded, smooth and warm. I kept away from her ass hole deliberately to relax her.

I then applied some more Vaseline on my fingers and lightly rubbed it on her ass crack. At my touch she shivered.I gently pushed her ass cheeks a little apart to look at the pucker of her ass hole.

I rubbed it gently with my forefinger and slowly inserted its tip into the hole.She gasped at this invasion and cried out "oh." I moved the tip very slowly up to the first knuckle and then wiggled it slightly inside her hole.

She made a sound like a moan. Telling her sweet nothings to relax her, I gently pushed my finger further down slowly till my second knuckle was buried in her hole. Wiggling it slowly, I kept massaging her ass cheeks with my other hand.

Telling her what a nice ass she had, I pushed my finger further till its full length was buried in her hole. As I wiggled it a bit,she gasped making odd sounds. Slowly I pulled my finger out,applied some more Vaseline on it and pushed it back in, slowly, all the way.

After repeating it a few times,I found her cheeks quivering and her hole gaping.

I slowly took the tip of my penis close to the now open hole and gently pushed it in.

As it entered her, she cried out a "aaahhhh," but I pushed a little more. Initially it was a tight going as her ass adjusted but once it went in a little, the head was swallowed.

I then pushed my cock half way in slowly and let it stay there. Her ass was clamping my cock much tighter than her cunt did and it was heavenly.

Fighting an urge to shove my cock fully in,slowly I started fucking her ass with half of my cock. She was moaning a little and I asked her if she was okay. She mumbled a yes.

Increasing the stroke length gradually,I achieved a full length penetration and started stroking a little faster. Resting my head on her back, I was fondling and squeezing her tits in harmony with my movement.

She started moving her ass in rhythm and moaning softly asked me, "Is it fully in?"

"Yes and it is fucking your virgin hole, your first time there," I said proudly.

"Oh my god, your cock is good in my virgin ass," she cried out.

"Your hole is a tight virgin hole and I am coming soon, I can't hold back now," I cried out.

"Fuck, brother, fuck...fuck my slut ass good, oh my god" she groaned aloud, her hands busy fingering her own cunt.

Next minute I shot my load into her magnificent ass with a shudder. She kept on moving her ass rapidly a few more times before she came with a big groan and a shudder.

We were completely drained with that exercise and drifted into sleep in a few minutes, happy in our mutual embrace - sister and brother.

Day Six :

Friday and it was our last day as lovers. It was weighing heavily over us. I tried to lighten up the atmosphere with some jokes, but no avail.

After lunch, we retired to the bed room and we hugged passionately.

"Let us make the best of today, Bhagyam, let us enjoy it," I said.

She nodded and kissed me deeply.

"Have you ever fucked in day time?" I asked.

"He doesn't even think of that. He thinks only sluts do that."

So, we undressed with a sense of urgency,hugged passionately. As, she was getting into the bed I stopped her.

"we will do it the doggy way" I said.

She did not even understand that at first, so I explained to her. She was eager to try. We spread a thin mattress on the floor in another room and she squatted on her hands and legs, her big boobs hanging like melons and her ass, very inviting.

I took hold of her ass cheeks in both my hands and started kneading them. Her cunt was swaying lightly and i cupped it in my palm and started fondling it.

Soon my fingers found her lips and went between them into her now familiar, wet cunt. I added a second and then a third finger to the first as her cunt opened up.

My left hand took hold of my stiffening cock and started pumping it to a full erection.

The tip of my cock now touched the open cunt and pushed. It went in smoothly. Putting half my cock in and putting my arms around her hips,I held her firmly in position and started pumping her with short strokes.

"Aaaaahhhhh, this feels wonderful" she moaned.

"Put it in completely, push it full" she begged.

"Not yet, you plead with me and talk dirty"

"Don't tease me, you sister fucking bastard."

"What do you want, you big bitch?"

"I am in heat and I want your full cock fucking me hard, pound it, you bastard."

We were now shouting at each other real dirty and with one thrust I let my cock go in all the way to the hilt.

"Aaaahhh, oh my god, nice, very nice, my stud," she was blabbering.

Holding on tightly to her, I pumped her furiously and ejaculated with big spurts crying out loud, " I am coming".

She let out a big gasp and pushed her ass even more firmly against my crotch and with a whimper started having a big orgasm.

After a few minutes we lay spent on the mattress, her ass cheeks angry red with the pounding they took. I looked at her tits and there were red finger marks where I squeezed them hard.