Liberation of Bhagyam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, if I hurt you there. I got carried away." I mumbled an apology.

"It was fantastic, you were a brute there and I was a slut."

"Wow! Did we talk dirty!" she exclaimed.

We went back to the bed room and falling on the bed hugged each other. I kissed tenderly all those red spots on her tits and buttocks and she loved it.

We made plans for the night. I said let us fuck in the open, under the sky and in moon light.

Their home had a terrace open to the sky and had a three foot high parapet wall protecting it all around. In summer,they invariably slept there.

She thought about that and said it should be okay for an hour or two, but not whole night.

So, after the children slept that night, she went up and made one bed for us, and, a small one for the baby a little away.

We lay down together on the single mattress and undressed each other. We were now behaving like regular lovers. The moon light certainly added to the passion.

We kissed deep and long. As I started sucking her breasts, she gave a deep sigh and opened her legs wide apart. She took my hand and placed it on her cunt which was very very wet.

"Put your cock in and fuck me, I need it now," she hissed.

My cock was ready and jerking and I just shoved it into her hot cunt right away to the hilt.

She was so wet and dripping, it took just a few strokes to drive her to a big orgasm. She buried her face in my chest and bit me there close to my nipple. I climaxed pretty strongly too, shooting all my cum into her womb.

Our moon light romp was over real quick. We went back to the bed room and settled in our regular comfort level there.

"You have taught me so many things, Mohan," she said with a lot of love.

"I have learned from you what a mature woman is," I proclaimed.

I asked her which way she wanted us to fuck now. Doggy, she said without any inhibition.

There she was, a liberated Angel and I was proud of my contribution.

So, we fucked doggy and it was even better than in the afternoon. As we lay spent,I realized that we fucked three times that day and said it out loud.

"Yes, my young stud and lover," she said kissing me.

"Do you want anything special from me now?"

I hesitated and then whispered in her ear.

"You naughty boy!" she shrieked.

She sat close to the edge of the bed and pulled up her legs, resting her feet on the bed and her legs bent at the knees. She then opened her legs wide.

She put her hands on her cunt and opened her lips slowly showing me her hot juicy cunt. I now stood very close to her with my erect cock and my balls close to her cunt and at level with it.

She took my left ball in her cupped palm and as i moved closer, pushed it slowly into her cunt. My cock now lay parallel to her cunt and along the slit, length-wise.

Looking into my eyes with a lot of passion, she said,"No balls ever fucked my cunt."

Her hot, wet pussy with my ball in it, oh my god, it was fantastic. She took out my now wet left ball, glistening with her juices and repeated the process with my right ball.

Even as my right ball was in her hot cunt, I shot my load again, spraying my cum on her pubic area and her tummy.

Another fantasy fulfilled and we were drained.

We kissed each other tenderly, mumbled many sweet nothings and drifted into sleep.

We woke up sometime later, made love leisurely, savoring each other for the last time.

The Good Bye

Next day my brother-in-law arrived and we were back to our normal roles.

He thanked me a lot for taking care of his wife and family. For a minute, I felt like a heel when he said that, but quickly overcame any feeling of guilt. After all, he deprived dear Bhagyam of all those pleasures for ages.

I said that she was my dear elder sister, I loved her and it was my duty to take care of her, i am always there for her. You are speaking like a man now, he said.

If only he knew, I thought, a little wickedly.

We got a little privacy when he went out to the market. The moment he left home I shut the door and we kissed passionately. I pushed her against the wall.

I put my hands under her sari and just grabbed her already wet cunt. She pulled out my now erect cock from my pajamas and stroked it furiously.

Next minute, my erect cock was in her wet cunt, her legs clamped around my waist, my hands were holding and pushing her buttocks furiously and her back was to the wall.

We fucked, standing, with such animal passion and urgency. It was our quickest, most violent but highly satisfying copulation.

As she said good bye that evening, her eyes were moist. I just squeezed her palm softly, a lump in my throat, trying to convey a lot of feelings through that one squeeze.

I left by bus, carrying fond memories of Bhagyam and her now liberated body and mind. I was proud of myself.

May be, one day, we might get a chance again, for an encore!

A story dedicated to all the Bhagyams of this world