All Comments on 'Library Services'

by SarahDaltry

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Loved this! Please write more!

Oz1999Oz1999about 11 years ago
Unreal ...

Where the fuck were you when I was in college? lmao

Very nice read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

At the art gallery, bottom level. I was looking at a buxom nude when I heard well what do you make of that. I looked over at the female voice, older, late 40s, like the painting, buxom, I didn't say anything. Ladies were bigger then, not like the skinny things you see now. See how her nipples stand out, the painter would suck them, get her aroused. Really, I didn't know that. not only that a lot of the ladies were women of the night. I looked at her, floral dress covering a large body. She moved away, slowly looking back, I would have been in a lot of portraits, I get hot thinking about it, lifting her dress, no panties. I followed her, around to a small alcove. She pulled her breasts out, offering them to me, I sucked on her nipples, squeezing her big breasts. She stopped me, turning around, lifting her dress, leaning over the alcove rail, now Renoir or is it Degas, paint me. I moved behind her offered pussy and with one push entered her, slowly fucking her, no one walked by, I heard her, I want you to paint my face, I kept going, she was pushing back. Ok, I pulled back, she knelt, took my cock stroking it as I blew my cum onto her face. she then took my cock in her mouth, finishing me off. she stood, I love to be painted and you certainly used a lot of paint. I walked away hoping no one saw us, moved to the coffee shop to recover. After that I moved back down just in time to see her lead another painter to the alcove.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous