All Comments on 'Lickr (tm)'

by lickr

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great start to a series

Wish there was an app like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Love your stories, I want more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Interesting but..

... I notice that in this and your other stories the obvious focus is on licking parts of the female body that many would find unpleasant, especially the armpits.

That's what drew me to your stories because I've been licking females armpits for almost fifty years, starting when I was 14 and noticed some hairs growing in my kid sister's armpits and she let me lick them. I love the scent and taste of any sort of aroma except deodorant but the best part for me is the sensation of the tongue against the armpit and the woman's reaction to it. Smooth, stubbly or full-blown hairy, I love them all..

You apparently don't care or notice that part of the act, and while I don't expect you to share my preferences, if you mentioned things about the armpits besides the scent even in passing that would make the tales even better. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Challenge Accepted

Ok guys all the armpit or natural body smell enthusiasts out there about app development apple android or windows phone contact me Armpitaficionado on the armpits-fetish.com forums. if we all work together lickr will be on all our phones in no time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

More please!

iloveskyrim1iloveskyrim1about 8 years ago
So when's part 2?

I like your style

SalabiahSalabiahover 7 years ago
Can't wait for the next!

Really loved this story and would actually like the app to come true. Excited to see the continuation!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

i love this story. i hope your still planning on making part 2?

hairysurferhairysurferover 5 years ago

Please send me the link to this app!

rozazrozazalmost 5 years ago
excellent

awesome story but that app sounds almost to good to be true

pleazu1pleazu1about 3 years ago

For a very Kinky Older Guy like me, this is one of the very Best Stories I have ever read on Lit in the past 12 years. Please i beg you to write a part 2 to this story.

ThurisazsterThurisazsterover 2 years ago

One could only hope for an app like this to exist one day. Or for a sequel to the amazing albeit short story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Probably the story I re-read the most in recent years. There's only two complaints I have: it's too short and there's no Lickr app in real life.

GayKatGayKatabout 1 year ago

I Like The App,,, Yes!

*

Hallo lickr!

Wow! you boys sure fantasize a lot about tongue worshipping Superior Women, and most of you don't have a fucking clue about how to really use a warm wet tongue!!

Being a lesbian prostitute, I have been there and done that, and much-much more, loving every second of it.... But none of this pinni aunty bullshit, I charged a lot more for my time!

*

However we are still giving you 5-Stars for effort..

*

The Black Queen and Gay Kat!

pinktickalerpinktickaler12 months ago

Holy shit really wish this was a real app

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Oh my God my dream job. This app is so cool wish it was real. I would have checked all people all services ,would love to do this full time, Please keep writing i love your stories. Anyone need a lickr in Northern Ontario?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous