All Comments on 'Life according to Lizzie'

by Lizziewannabe43

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I would want to be like Lizzie and Nicole

It is not be for everyone in reality (Cause this story is set in fiction and it is a fantasy so why inject reality when reality itself is already depressing) cause people do have a choice as individuals. I would want to become a woman for another woman or a man if I made the decision to do so, cause it would be MY decision to do so not anyone elses. Keep going with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bad writing! Bad writing! What you gonna do?

You say depending on feedback you'll "right" more. I'd learn how to spell the word "write" before I'd think of penning another word. This is on the level of High School remedial English.

cali_fraecali_fraealmost 9 years ago
needs work

A number of spelling mistakes through out the story & woman/women used incorrectly as well, easy to fix if you put time into the story but enough to put me off reading to the point where i had to start again. There's not much dialogue either so it read more like a description than a story, you should also try seperating the dialogue from the narrative so that it stands out more & has more impact.

I know its only a test run but the reasons why Luke found himself chatting online to his mistress, what she had him do & why he continued to do so have been glossed over & could do with fleshing out, this should also help your charecters develop & allow people to be drawn into your story. Don't give up just put a bit more time into your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More please!

I am enjoying the fantasy of being her. Please continue the series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Okay in the description of luke we understand who you are talking about you can say He no need to say Luke has.... Luke has this.... just say He has blonde hair after you establish who is talking or being talked about no need to say their name until someone esle does something

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
recommend

would like to see more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good start, keep it coming

Liked your story. Unlike some I kept on reading over minor errors. Perfection comes with continuing a task.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more

Love it more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Unpleasant truth about this story

There's no literacy test for posting stories here but if there were, you wouldn't pass it. Just sayin'...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Don't be discouraged!

I think there is a lot of promise in your writing. IF you are worried about your grammar or spelling, literotica has a free editing program that I encourage you to take a part of. With time and effort you might write the next great story on here.

Good luck buddy,

anon

TWOSPERITSTWOSPERITSalmost 9 years ago
Great start

I thought it to be a great start. The story made me wish the one having this done to. I do hope you do keep up the good work.

HeleddHeleddabout 1 year ago

Go for it! Write some more

Bigmanl12345Bigmanl12345about 1 year ago

Good start looking forward to reading more. Keep up the good work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous