Life after the Lottery Ch. 17 Pt. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," came from several women.

"Yes he did. Whoever it was is the one that gave me an orgasm!" Katrina stated.

Dawn laughed a little.

"Are there any guesses?" Dawn asked.

"I bet it was your husband," Katrina said.

"That would have been my husband!" Dawn said.

"Oh god James, you were driving me crazy!" Carol said.

"Me too!" Liz added.

"So you also were the one that kissed my pussy when you finished!" Katrina asked.

"Guilty," I said.

I heard a couple of 'oh my god's' come from several of the women and saw several of them whispering to each other.

"Ladies, did you have a problem with that?" Dawn asked.

"Oh god no," Carol said. "I just wish he would have a class for the other men!"

Everyone laughed for a minute.

"Well Sam that is 7 chips for James and four for you," Amy said.

"What a minute, he didn't pick Dawn, he missed Dawn! I win! He missed Dawn!"

"James, how could you, you couldn't pick Dawn from all these other women?" Amy said sarcastically.

"Samantha come here," I said to her.

Samantha walked over and I whispered in her ear then she laughed. She walked over to where Dawn was sitting and spread her legs apart as everyone watched. Samantha slowly slipped two fingers inside Dawn's pussy and worked them around then she pulled out the chip and handed it to Amy.

"What is this?" Amy said as she looked at the chip. "Dawn this has your name on it, how did it get in your pussy?"

"Someone slipped it in me," Dawn said.

"I have the match for it," I said as I handed Amy my last chip.

Everyone started laughing. I looked at Sam and he just looked at me and smiled and shook his head.

"Well, James, that means you get a total of 8 gold chips, I guess that is pretty good," Amy said.

"It's good," Dawn said. "I guess you win!"

"Just make the checks out to me!" I said.

Everyone clapped.

"Did everyone like my game?" Dawn asked.

"Oh yes."

"That was crazy."

"It was hot."

"What else do you have for us!!?" Someone yelled.

"Well, first, I have some gold chips to hand out. Katrina and Liz, you each get a chip. Michelle and Lisa, since you two provided us with a nice show, I have two chips for each of you."

Amy and Sam handed out the chips.

"What are they for?" Lisa asked.

"Later, right now everyone needs a break and a drink!" Dawn said.

"Do we have to put our clothes back on?" Came from someone.

"No one has to put their clothes on unless you want to, not for the rest of the weekend if you want."

Several cheers went up as everyone got up and either went to the kitchen or the bar. Everyone was talking to each other and talking to Dawn. Some people were going to the bathrooms that were in the downstairs bedrooms to cleanup.

Katrina walked up to me while Dawn was getting something to eat.

"I hope you will add me to your list," Katrina said.

"What list?"

"I want you to finish eating my pussy real well some time," Katrina said.

"Hmmm, maybe I can add you to my list," I told her.

Katrina leaned over and kissed me then reached out and rubbed my cock.

"I will be waiting," Katrina said as she turned to walk to the bar.

Dawn walked up carrying a beer for me.

"What do you have planned next?" I asked.

"Well, it's 11:00, I thought everyone might want to take a New Year's Eve swim."

"Okay, I'll see if everyone wants to get in the pool."

I walked over and went up a few of the stairs.

"Hey everyone!!" I yelled to get everyone's attention.

Everyone turned to look.

"Having fun so far?"

"Yes!!" Came from everyone.

"We don't have anything special planned for midnight except plenty of Champagne, we thought everyone would like to have a midnight swim to welcome in the New Year. The pool is heated and I would like everyone to see the new lights that Sam has added to the landscape."

Dawn stepped up on the stairs.

"If you check your boxes, you will find your bedroom assignments. Now everyone go have some fun until midnight!!"

"Let's go!" Came from most of the people as they headed outside.

Nancy came over and asked what she needed to do. I told her to get the Champagne glasses and plenty of Champagne and keep everyone happy. She went and found the twins and they started getting everything together.

I watched as Dawn went to the stereo and turned on some good hard music then switched all the lights outside to go with the music. People were running to the pool and the hot tubs because it was about 40 degrees outside. Nancy walked up to me and asked if she could turn the grill on outside so she could take some of the food outside and keep it warm. I walked her outside and showed her how to operate the gas grill.

"Nancy, if you and the girls want to put on some clothes to stay warm outside go ahead."

"Dawn showed me where your warm robes are, we can wear them as we serve," Nancy said. "But the extra heaters will help."

"Good."

"Dawn didn't say anything about where we would sleep."

"Can you and the girls sleep in the downstairs study if you can't find anywhere else, it has two sofa beds in it?"

"Okay...I think the twins may need a place to sleep," Nancy said as she looked at me seductively. "I don't think the twins need to mingle, thanks."

"You're welcome. Nancy?"

"Yes?"

"Did you have fun?"

Nancy blushed again.

"Yes I did, thanks for the tongue job, it has been awhile."

"How did you know it was me?"

"I didn't have a blindfold on."

"I wish I knew it was you," I told her. "I would have done better."

"Maybe later. You did pretty good." Nancy said as she turned and walked away with a wink.

It wasn't long before almost everyone was outside either in the pool or in one of the hot tubs. Nancy and the twins were keeping everyone supplied with Champagne and some snacks. I was happy to see everyone talking and having a good time. I slipped into the pool and spent time talking with everyone, there were a lot of questions about the rest of the weekend I couldn't answer or wouldn't answer.

I swam behind the waterfall and found Michelle, Lisa, Jeff and Michael fucking and eating.

"I'm glad to see you all are enjoying the party," I said when Lisa looked at me.

"We are having a very good time!" Michelle said as Jeff was working her up and down on his cock while she had her legs wrapped around him in the shallow water.

"We are still so hot from everyone watching us...you don't mind if we fuck do you," Lisa said as Michael licked her pussy as she sat on the ledge.

"Not at all," I said as I looked.

"Yes we are having a good time!" Lisa said while she sat there pulling Michael's head into her.

"I'm glad to see that, but you told us we could all watch you all fuck."

"Later," Michelle said as she bounced up and down on Jeff's cock as he held her.

"Well, I am happy you are having fun."

"Yes, I think we are!" Michelle said with a big smile.

"You all enjoy," I said as I turned to leave.

"James, would you like to get Dawn and join us," Michelle said.

"She is in the hot tub talking to the others."

"Would you like to stay and watch?" Lisa said.

"Sure."

"Would you like a taste?" Michael asked.

"Sure, it would be a pleasure."

Michael moved from between Lisa's legs and I leaned forward and ran my tongue up her pussy lips a couple of times. Lisa grabbed her lips and pulled them apart and looked at me. I slowly ran my tongue up and over her clit for a few minutes until she was moaning.

"You taste good Lisa, I'll let Michael finish you off."

"Oh god James, don't do that!" Lisa yelled.

I thought I would stay and watch the four of them for a few minutes. Lisa leaned back on the ledge while Michael finished driving her to a huge orgasm. Michelle was getting off as Jeff fucked her. Once Michelle came hard while riding Jeff's cock he lifted her up on the ledge and began licking and sucking on her pussy. I watched the four of them for a few more minutes then left.

When I got out of the pool I had a huge hard-on that plenty of the women were looking at. Dawn had turned the New Year's Eve countdown on the big TV by the hot tub. We had 2 minutes to go until midnight; everyone had swum up to the end of the pool to stay warm and was watching the countdown. Nancy and the twins were pouring Champagne as everyone got ready.

When the 1 minute countdown started almost everyone got out of the pool and gathered around the TV and started counting down. I looked around and saw Katrina climbing out of my long Jacuzzi and walking toward the TV with her Champagne.

Everyone started counting down from 10 as the ball dropped. When midnight hit they all cheered and started kissing each other. Katrina walked up next to me and grabbed my head and pulled me to her and kissed me hard and rubbed my cock.

"Happy New Year," she said as she released me and then found Joe and kissed him.

Everyone jumped back in the pool to get warm again.

"What's next?!" Someone yelled from the pool.

Dawn climbed out of the hot tub and walked over to the edge of the pool as everyone watched.

"I will give everyone a choice, I have plans that start early in the morning so we can go to bed soon and get up early and have some more fun, or we can stay up late and sleep late in the morning!"

"Do you have any more games?!" Someone yelled.

"Oh, I have got plenty!"

"Let's stay up awhile!"

"Yes!!" Came from everyone.

"If everyone is finished in the pool, back in the house!"

Everyone got out the pool, Nancy and the twins handed everyone a towel as they headed in the house. When we got inside some people were standing in front of the fireplace drying off and getting warm.

"When you are ready, take a seat again!" Dawn yelled.

Slowly everyone found a seat, Dawn walked up next to me and stood.

"Dawn what else do you have?" Karen asked.

"I might have something, but I have a question fist. Did everyone like watching Michelle and Lisa?"

A lot of nervous yeses came out.

"Be sure and thank them later then."

"We will," Michael said.

"Before the weekend is up, we will probably be watching most of you doing something!"

There was some silence.

"Nancy, will you and the twins gather up all the towels please?" Dawn asked.

A few people had the towels wrapped around them as they sat. Nancy and her girls made sure that was taken care of.

"For you men, honestly now, how many of you actually counted 15 different pussies earlier?"

I raised my hand and 4 other guys raised theirs.

"Any guesses who the other three were?" Dawn asked.

"Some of the women moved," Joe said.

"No they didn't, want to try again?" Dawn said.

Several of the guys leaned over and whispered to each other.

"Nancy and the twins!" Jack said.

"One right," Dawn said. "I had Nancy join the ladies just to throw you guys off...and to let her get off."

"Dawn, were the other two Amy and Samantha?" Sam asked.

"Yes."

We heard a couple of 'oh my gods'.

"Okay, settle down. For those of you who haven't introduced yourselves this is Samantha, Amy's sister...and yes she is over eighteen."

I heard a 'thank god'.

"Samantha please introduce yourself to everyone."

Sam stood up.

"I am Amy's sister and I have had a blast so far tonight!" Samantha said. "And please call me Sam."

"Okay all you old fuckers, when was the last time you tasted 18 year old pussy! Wait, maybe I better not ask that."

John looked over at Samantha.

"It has been a long time...and Sam, it tasted excellent," John said.

"Yes it did!" came from some of the guys.

"You bunch of damn liars! You couldn't tell an 18 year old from a 70 year old!" Dawn exclaimed.

"Maybe we could have a contest later," Olivia said looking at Sam.

Sam was dying now knowing he had eaten Amy and Samantha's pussies and it was driving him crazy.

"Sounds like a good idea," David said nervously.

No one else said anything and David sort of melted in his chair.

"I don't know, maybe we could have another contest, maybe Amy and Sam would volunteer, we could see how many of you could tell them apart," Dawn said seductively. "What do you two think?"

"Anything if I get to have my pussy eaten some more!" Sam said as she slowly spread her legs and ran her fingers over her pussy lips.

I looked around the room, I was sure Dawn had set this up, all the guys were looking between Sam's legs.

"What do you think sis?" Sam said.

"I think it sounds like a good idea, 12 more tongues on my pussy would feel good."

"Eleven, I know the difference," I said.

Several of the women laughed. I looked around the room and could see the guys' cocks getting hard thinking about it. I saw Dawn looking around also.

"Okay, are all of you ready?" Dawn asked.

"Sure!!"

"Okay ladies, to start this game get up and sit in your husband's lap with your legs facing to his right."

All the women got up and sat in their husband's lap. Samantha got up and sat in Amy's lap.

"Guys, are you ready to see just how adventurous your ladies are?"

"Sure!"

"Let's go!"

"Okay, ladies spread your legs apart please," Dawn told all of them.

The women all looked at each other and slowly spread their legs apart. I had a feeling all the women knew about some of Dawn's games, but I wasn't sure they knew about all of them.

"Now men, take the tips of your fingers and start lightly rubbing your lady's pussy lips, I want to see how long it takes you to get her wet with just light caresses."

Dawn sat in my lap and spread her legs, I began brushing her pussy lips. We watched as most of the couples nervously began the task as they looked around and saw others doing it. John had to look over and take a look at Dawn's pussy.

"Now, all of you nervous people, this is pretty tame so get into it!"

It was quiet for about 5 minutes as the men rubbed on the pussy lips in their lap. Some of the women started out giggling then got quieter as their husband worked on them.

"Now, one thing all of us are going to learn this weekend is that we really do get off when other people watch. So guys look to your left and watch the guy next to you rub his wife's pussy."

Dawn was really going to push things, I could tell from the wetness growing on her pussy lips. I looked over and watched Amy stroke Sam's pussy, Sam looked up and winked. Dawn remained quiet for a few minutes while the men followed her instructions.

"Ladies, are you getting wet?" Dawn asked.

A few moans and some yeses came back.

"Men, if your partner is good and wet, slip a finger all the way in."

Most of the guys looked up at Dawn in disbelief.

"Ladies, if they are slow to do this, you may help."

Dawn and I watched as several women grabbed their husband's hand and helped them work a finger inside them. A few moans went up.

"Now, I imagine as your man works his finger inside you, you will get wetter and wetter...so I will leave it up to you to tell your man when he can slide two fingers inside you."

I pinched Dawn's pussy lip lightly, she looked at me and smiled. Several of the women giggled. I saw most of the men began working on their lady harder; they were looking at each other like it was a contest to see who could get two fingers in first. Several minutes and few groans later it appeared all the men were vigorously working two fingers in and out of their wife.

"Now don't get carried away! If your lady is nice and wet, push your two fingers inside her and rub her G-spot, that is if you know where your wife's G-spot is!"

Several of the women laughed.

I watched the men shove their fingers in deep and watched their wife react as they rubbed their G-spot.

"Everyone having fun?"

"Yes!"

"Everyone look around and look at the other couples as they have fun."

Everyone looked around and watched anyone they could see.

"You like looking don't you?"

Dawn waited awhile while the men and the women watched others get their pussies worked over.

"Okay women, are all of you good and wet?"

"Yes!"

"Guys, are your fingers nice and juicy?"

"Yes!"

"Okay, now for some fun. Men, pull your fingers from your wife's pussy. Ladies, open your mouth and let him stick them in and you suck them clean."

I guess Dawn wanted to make sure all the women had tasted their own pussy. We didn't hear any objections but heard a lot of the women moaning as they sucked.

"Was that fun?"

"Yes!"

"Let's continue. Ladies stand up...and move one lap to your right and sit in the next man's lap."

"Oh," came from a few women.

Dawn got up and moved to our right and sat in John's lap, Sam sat in mine. I looked over at Amy and saw that Elizabeth was sitting in Amy's lap.

We watched as the rest of the women moved and sat in the next man's lap, a few laughed and giggled.

"Ready to continue?"

Nervous yeses came back.

"Ladies, just like before, spread your legs so he can see your pussy clearly."

Some more giggles.

"Men, do you have a good view?"

"Oh yes!"

"Men, are you ready?"

"Yes!!"

"Ladies, I am not sure they are ready. Ladies take your hands and spread your pussy lips nice and far apart so the men can see their target."

I watched as some of the women hesitated but they all appeared to be pulling their pussy lips apart.

"Now men, can you see better?"

"Oh yes!!"

"Ladies, just to show the men what to do, I want each of you to slip one finger then two into your pussy first and work them around and get them all wet like the men did."

There was some hesitation.

"Men, if the ladies need help, you can help them push their fingers in."

"We got it!" Some of the women shouted.

"Work them around, get them good and wet. Most of you have probably never let another man see you finger yourself. Are you having fun?"

Some yeses came back.

"Okay men, you know what you are supposed to do now?"

"Oh yes!!"

"Very good! But first, ladies, take your fingers out of your pussy and guys open your mouth and ladies stick those wet fingers in his mouth!"

There was a lot of nervous laughter from the women. Sam jammed her fingers in my mouth while I was looking someplace else. I sucked on her fingers while I turned my head to see Amy sucking on Elizabeth's fingers. I also watched as Amy slid her hand up Elizabeth's leg and ran her fingers over her pussy lips.

"Now men, if you didn't get a good taste, ask the lady in your lap to get her fingers covered in her pussy juices again and put them back in your mouth."

I watched as all of the women slipped their fingers back in and then stuck them back in the man's mouth. I could see a lot of cocks poking up in the air as the ladies fed the men.

"Guys, you really didn't think you were going to get to finger another man's wife did you?"

"We want to!"

"Okay ladies, go a ahead and stand up, we had some fun...but now, move one more man to your right and sit in his lap!"

Sam got up and sat in John's lap as soon as Dawn got up. Dawn moved over one and sat in David's lap. Elizabeth stood next to me.

"Elizabeth please sit."

She sat slowly and carefully in my lap as she looked at my cock.

"Let me think of something to do," Dawn said.

I watched a lot of the ladies looking down at the hard-ons that were poking them.

"Okay, let's see what we can do. Ladies I know all of you are still wet, I bet most of you wanted the guys to stick their fingers in your pussy didn't you?"

There were a few mumbles.

"How about another treat for the men. Ladies I want you to spread your pussy lips again, but spread them so the men can see your pretty clit sticking out!"

"Dawn," came from somewhere.

"Come on ladies, let the guys see your perfect clit."

I turned to look at Amy and Julie was sitting in her lap. Julie had her lips pulled back and her clit sticking out for Amy to see, Julie looked nervous.

"Damn," I heard John say as he looked between Sam's legs, seeing her huge clit.