Life after the Lottery Ch. 17 Pt. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh really," Nancy said as I kept jamming into her.

"You do a good job for us, we will do a good job on you," Dawn said with a giggle.

Nancy returned her mouth to Dawn's pussy and I started working in and out of Nancy faster. Nancy really liked a nice good fuck. About 15 minutes later Dawn was moaning and I knew she was about to come. Nancy was moaning into her pussy as I kept thrusting into her.

"Oh Nancy, I'm about to come!!" Dawn yelled.

I jammed my cock hard into Nancy to force her mouth down onto Dawn's pussy and held her that way. I heard her slurping and sucking on Dawn vigorously. Dawn reached up and pulled Nancy's head tight into her.

"Ahhhhh!! I'm coming!!"

Dawn jammed her pussy up into Nancy's mouth hard a few times then I watched Dawn shake as she was hit with a big orgasm. She wasn't squirting into Nancy's mouth but she was coming hard. Once she finally relaxed Dawn fell back on the bed.

"That was nice Nancy!" Dawn told her.

Nancy pushed herself up on her hands so she could look at Dawn.

"That was fun...oh my god!!"

I had started slamming my cock into Nancy now that she was finished eating Dawn, I was going to fuck her hard now. My balls were slapping into her as I drove in and out of her hard now.

"Oh yes, fuck me!"

I kept pounding away at Nancy until she was moaning and crying out.

"Ahhhhh, yes, yes...harder!!"

I hammered away at her for several more minutes then I felt her body tighten up as she was about to explode with a huge orgasm.

"Oh god yes James, fuck me!"

I jammed into her hard and deep a few times.

"Oh yes...I'm coming!!"

I felt Nancy's pussy clamp down and watched her back arch up and down.

"Ohhhhh god!"

Nancy jerked hard several times and I began pumping her full of cum.

"Oh my god, your cum is so hot!"

I kept thrusting and filling her pussy full of hot cum as she kept jerking.

"Oh god...I'm coming again!!"

Nancy jerked against me over and over as I kept pumping her pussy. She was gasping for air as I felt her pussy squeezing my cock harder.

"James...no more, oh god, but...no more!"

I pushed my still hard cock into her and held it.

"Oh my!!"

I held Nancy's hips as she tried to get her breath back. My cock was beginning to soften inside her now. She had gotten a good hard slow fuck. Nancy pulled forward pulling my cock out of her and collapsed down on the bed next to Dawn.

"God Dawn, how do you two fuck like that all the time?" Nancy asked.

"Nancy, when it is that good I love it all the time!"

I lay on the bed on Dawn's other side.

"I may have to give you two a big discount so you will have me back more often!" Nancy said with a laugh.

"Nancy, anytime you want to come by and spend the day or the weekend, just come over," Dawn told her.

"That is a tempting offer!"

"We mean it. I wouldn't mind you coming by during the day and visiting me," Dawn said as she rolled toward Nancy and kissed her. "I'm sure James would like you dropping by often."

"I would enjoy that. If I drop by Dawn will you explain some of the things you had me cook with?"

"Sure."

"Dawn, were some of them supposed to be aphrodisiacs?"

"Now would I do that?"

"Yes you would! Do they work?"

"You be the judge, how did things go tonight?"

"Seemed pretty good."

"How have you felt?"

"Horny."

"Then maybe they worked?"

"You have to teach me more, I could have a lot of fun at my other jobs!"

"You come by often and I can show you a few things."

"Nancy, it is one of Dawn's hobbies, she can teach you plenty," I told her.

"Well then, when one of you are in town drop by my office also."

"Nancy, would you like to have sex with some other men this weekend?" Dawn asked.

"I just like being with you two for now."

"If you change your mind just let me know," Dawn told her.

Dawn started kissing Nancy's breasts then starting kissing down her stomach. Dawn moved on the bed and got between Nancy's legs and started licking up all my cum.

"Oh Dawn, that feels so good, but why don't we do each other."

Dawn kept licking as she moved around and placed her pussy over Nancy's mouth. I laid and watched the two of them eat each other for a while. Nancy came hard again as Dawn sucked all my cum out of her because she was still hot. Dawn was moaning loudly while she let Nancy finish her off.

"Oh god Nancy, eat me!"

Dawn pushed herself up on her hands so she could push her pussy back hard into Nancy's mouth. Dawn was really enjoying the tonguing she was getting. I watched her wiggle and squirm as she got more and more turned on.

"Oh god Nancy yes, you are going to make me come!!"

Dawn was holding back as Nancy drove her crazy, I knew she was going to fill Nancy's mouth when she started squirting. Nancy had her arms wrapped around Dawn's hips pulling Dawn down tight.

"Oh god!! Dawn screamed then I saw her shake as she had a huge orgasm.

I watched her hips jerk against Nancy's mouth and I knew she was squirting and filling her mouth. Nancy just moaned as I listened to her slurp and suck on Dawn's pussy.

"Oh god Nancy, stop please!!" Dawn shouted.

Nancy let go of Dawn's hips and Dawn lifted her pussy up off Nancy's face.

"Oh fuck Nancy that was good!!" Dawn said as she rolled to her side.

"Dawn, I have never had a woman come in my mouth before, you are incredible and you taste wonderful!"

"I should have warned you, sorry."

"Oh no, it was great! Will you let me watch you do it sometime."

"Sure.

"Nancy have you had a good time?" I asked her.

"Oh god yes!"

"Do any of your other clients take care of you this well?"

"Not this well, but I do enjoy several of my regular's wives," Nancy said with a giggle. "Maybe I should introduce you to some of them Dawn, would you like to help me cook and cater a party?"

"Oh that would be fun!" Dawn said. "I could help you cook something very special."

"Dawn, if your cooking works like you say I will need you to help me with the Hutchinson's next party. We could do Sherry and then see what happens during the party."

"Deal!" Dawn said.

"What about me?" I asked.

"You can help," Nancy said with a giggle.

Dawn laughed and then she reached over and ran her fingers over Nancy's pussy lips.

"Well you have another couple that you can have fun catering for now," Dawn said.

"It seems I do! James, I really enjoyed your nice big cock, I have never had anything so wonderful feeling in me."

"Nancy, I enjoyed fucking your nice tight pussy and looking at your hot body," I told her.

"Why don't we shower and get some sleep," Dawn said.

We all got up and went to the shower and spent some time having a little fun, Nancy let me wash her body all over. I pulled Dawn aside while Nancy walked back to the bedroom.

"She is going to be getting up early, see if you can get her to suck my cock before she gets out of bed."

"I think I can do that."

Nancy was sitting on the edge of the bed when we walked out.

"I guess I better go join my daughters in bed for a few hours of sleep," Nancy said.

"Oh no, you are sleeping with us tonight," Dawn told her.

We crawled in bed, Nancy on one side and Dawn on the other.

"Nancy, what time do you need to get up? I asked.

"By 7:00, the twins will already be up by then and starting breakfast."

"I'll set the clock."

I heard the alarm go off, but as soon as I did I felt several hands on my cock. Dawn and Nancy were already awake and the two of them were working my cock.

"Good morning you two," I said.

"Good morning," Nancy said then wrapped her mouth around the end of my cock.

Nancy went to work on my cock, she was sucking hard and pumping me at the same time. She would slide her mouth up and back down as far she could go and hold it a minute then suck and pump me some more. Every few minutes she would take her mouth off and lick up and down my cock sensuously for a minute or two then run her tongue around the head. Nancy was very good at giving head. I laid there and let her suck on me for about 20 minutes.

"Oh James, fill my mouth with your cum!" Nancy said.

She placed her mouth over the head of my cock and started sucking and licking hard as she stroked my cock harder and harder. I let my cum build up for a few minutes then shot it into Nancy's waiting mouth.

"Emmm, emmmmm, emmmm!" Came from Nancy as she pumped and sucked.

"Oh that tastes good! I have missed getting a nice big mouthful of cum for a long time!"

Nancy sucked on me a few more minutes draining all the cum from my cock.

"Nancy, you give excellent head," I told her.

"Does that mean I can do it again soon?"

"Yes!"

"I hate to leave, but I have to go fix breakfast," Nancy said.

"Nancy, would you like a robe to wear?" Dawn said.

"I don't think so, I had a lot of fun last night running around naked."

"Come on then let's go, I am going to help," Dawn said as she and Nancy got up and left.

I had had an enjoyable night with Nancy, I was looking forward to her coming back and spending a weekend with us. I got up and went down the hall to Amy's room and went in and climbed into bed with her and Sam.

"Is it time to get up?" Amy asked.

"Not yet, Dawn and Nancy are downstairs starting breakfast."

Amy turned and reached for my cock.

"Oh, you have already had fun this morning."

"Dawn brought Nancy up to our room last night, we all had a good time."

"Good for Nancy," Amy said.

"I just wanted to tell you if you don't get any better offers this weekend, ask Nancy's twins to join you and Sam."

"Really?!"

"Yes, she said they would enjoy that."

"I bet they are fun!"

"Well, find out if you want."

I stayed in bed with them until Amy got Sam up so they could shower. I went on downstairs while they showered. When I got there several other couples were already up and talking and laughing, a few had on pajamas or robes, several had shed their robes and were naked. A few minutes later I saw Katrina come down the hall with a short pajama top on unbuttoned. By 8:30 everyone was gathered in the kitchen watching Nancy and the twins cook just wearing aprons.

"It's ready," Nancy said as she uncovered the warmers.

Everyone lined up and got a plate of what they wanted and either went to the dining room to sit or sat someplace in the den. There was a lot of talking and laughing. I was glad to hear that, it didn't seem Dawn had pushed anyone too far, but I wondered what she had planned for today besides the video.

I was sitting at the bar with Dawn enjoying the twins' nice asses.

"What is going to happen today?" Jan asked as she and Jane walked over.

"Jan, I think Dawn is the only one that knows. Did you two have fun last night?" I asked.

"Yes, we did and thanks for the money," Jane said.

"Jane, will it help you two to stay out of bars?" I asked.

"Yes it will, thanks," Jan said.

"James, how can you tell them apart?" Dawn asked.

"I know the secret!"

Jan and Jane giggled.

"How?"

"Jane has the nice ass!"

"Hey! Wait a minute!" Jan said.

"It's okay Jan, you have the nice tits!"

"Hey! Now wait!" Jane said.

"Don't worry you two, your mother told me how to tell you two apart."

The two of them giggled and went back to work.

"Well I can't tell!" Dawn said.

I told Dawn to look for the small freckle on Jan's lip.

"What's next?" Jack asked from across the room.

"Once everyone finishes we are going down to the theater," Dawn told him.

"Dawn thanks for letting us sleep in the mirror room," Karen said.

"I thought you two would like that."

"We did. We had a good time sharing the shower with David and Julie this morning," Karen told us with a smile.

David and Julie had slept on the pull out sofa in the game room.

"When everyone gets finished, head down to the basement!!" Dawn announced to everyone in the dining room.

Dawn then went out to the den and told everyone to meet in the basement when they finished. As everyone got up and returned dishes to the kitchen they started down to the basement. We went down last.

"We forgot something last night; we meant to show everyone the DVD on how to use the chairs. We have all weekend so let's go watch it now so everyone can get caught up!"

Everyone headed to the theater.

"What do you think will happen?" Dawn asked me as we brought up the rear.

"We will see."

We went in and walked down front as everyone found a seat. Amy and Sam had grabbed the seat's behind ours.

"Sorry about that, you all could have had some fun last night," Dawn said as she stood. "After the demonstration video is over, you are welcome to try out the chairs if you want. Everybody ready?"

"Yes!!"

"Okay."

Dawn and I sat down and I started the demo movie. The screen came down and the lights went down. The recording on how to use the chair came up. It was quite as everyone watched the couples on the screen. There was talk while we watched for the next 30 minutes, we heard some of the people saying 'we have to try that'. Dawn reached over and took my hand as the end of the chair demo was coming. I couldn't wait, Dawn had seen all the different recordings but she hadn't seen all of it after I mixed it. The demonstration video ended.

"That was great; we have to try that now!" I heard Karen say from behind us.

We watched as the beginning of the first movie faded in. The first recording was one of Dawn and I having some wild sex one morning in bed. As it faded in it showed Dawn up on her knees in bed sucking on my cock.

"Alright!" Someone said.

Everyone watched as Dawn sucked hard on my cock for about 10 minutes, and then Dawn moved to sit on my cock, the camera angle changed so that we could see from the side. This had been one of those times Dawn had woke up horny and hot. As everyone watched Dawn fuck me hard there wasn't a sound. Fifteen minutes later Dawn was screaming during a wild orgasm as she thrashed around. When Dawn collapsed on top of me I heard Karen and Jack cheering and clapping.

"More, more, more!" Karen cheered.

The video faded back in and it was the recording of the first time Dawn and Amy had made love while I watched. I watched again as Amy and Dawn made love the first time.

"Very nice," I heard Katrina say.

Thirty minutes later everyone had gotten to watch Amy and Dawn make love to each other. I turned to look at Amy and Sam behind us and to see the looks on everyone's face. Sam had leaned over and had her head lying on Amy's shoulder. I looked at Keith sitting next to them; he was looking at Amy and Sam.

"Here we go," I said to Dawn.

The next scene coming up was of Michelle, Jeff, Lisa and Michael. The scene came up and we could see the beginning of the 4 of them starting to get frisky.

"What is this?" I heard Lisa say.

We all watched as Jeff and Michael worked Lisa and Michelle out of their swimsuits.

"Where did you get that?" Michael asked.

"Just watch and enjoy," Dawn said loud enough for everyone to hear.

Everyone watched the four of them for the next 30 minutes. There was some low talking from behind us during the video. When it ended Dawn paused the movie and stood up.

"Is everyone enjoying the movie so far?" Dawn asked.

"Dawn, where did you get the video from?" Michelle asked.

"I guess we better explain. There are cameras all over the house, we have a little video of everyone, and we thought everyone would enjoy watching each other."

"Cool!" Karen yelled.

"Does anyone have a problem with watching the rest of the movie?"

Dawn waited a minute.

"Turn it back on!" Michael yelled. "We want to see everyone else now!"

"Okay then!" Dawn said as there was some nervous laughter.

Dawn started the video again, I heard Carol gasp when the next scene faded in showing her and John going at it. After a few minutes everyone had chilled out and was cheering Carol and John on. When that scene ended there were claps and whistles.

The next scene that came up was of Katrina and Joe, I was waiting to see this one. Katrina ordered Joe to eat her pussy and we all watched, everyone seemed surprised like we had the first time. It was funny when Joe took control and flipped Katrina over and started drilling her ass, several of the guys were cheering Joe on. Joe taking control of Katrina really startled some people but it appeared they all thought it was hot.

Everyone got into the movie and cheered and whistled all the way to lunch time. When the first segment finished and the lights came on I noticed that several of the couples appeared to have been involved in some foreplay while the lights were down.

"Is everyone ready to eat?" Dawn asked.

"Some pussy!" Someone yelled.

"Okay if that is what you want to do, but what about lunch?" I said.

"Sure!"

"Nancy should have lunch ready, but before we leave, is everyone okay?" Dawn asked.

"Yes."

"Can't wait for more!"

"Let's eat so we can come back!" Someone said.

"Okay, let's go eat then!" Dawn yelled.

Everyone was laughing and talking as we left to go upstairs and eat. I felt someone gently grab my arm as everyone went by, it was Julie

"James?"

"Yes Julie."

"Did you video me and David out in the gazebo that day?"

"Yes I did, you two were pretty hot that day."

"James...we didn't know you were videoing us."

"No one did, that is why it is so hot. Are you enjoying the show?"

"Well...yes, but James...I don't usually act like that, I will be embarrassed."

"Julie, I think everyone thought they would be embarrassed too, but everyone seems to be enjoying the movie. I think everyone will think you are very hot, I know I enjoy watching you every time I watch it."

"James, how many time have you watched it?!"

"A lot, Dawn and I watch it while we fuck."

"Oh my god, I am going to be so embarrassed."

"Come on Julie, I know you act like that at home," I said as I wrapped my arm around her naked back and squeezed her ass. I walked her toward the stairs.

David and Julie were at the end of the video before the part Sam and I added with Olivia and Dawn. I had saved it for the end because Julie screaming for David to fuck her over and over again was hot.

"Go eat," I said to Julie when we got to the top of the stairs.

I smacked her on the ass lightly, she turned and looked at me and smiled.

Everyone was getting the food that Nancy had made to Dawn's specifications and was sitting around talking and laughing. A little kidding was going on between some couples. After we had been eating a few minutes I saw Jan and Jane walking around giving everyone a gold chip. I heard a couple of 'what are these for'?

"As soon as everyone finishes, grab a drink and we will go watch the rest of the movie!" Dawn announced.

"What are the chips for?" Karen asked.

"They are for voting, at the end of the movie each person will decide who you thought was the hottest and give them the chip!"

"Alright!" Came from a few guys.

While I ate I looked and saw that lunch consisted of many of Dawn's aphrodisiacs. We all finished eating and everyone was grabbing drinks and heading back down to the theater. Once everyone was back and laughing I started the second segment. I had put most of the really hot stuff on the second part.

Everyone had a drink now and was getting into the movie as it continued. We all watched other couples fucking and going down on each other, everyone was enjoying the show. We had been watching about 2 hours and the movie was coming to the last 4 parts; Julie and David, Sam and Olivia at the house with us the first time, and 2 surprises that only I knew about.

The scene started with David and Julie out in the gazebo that day. We all watched as things got started and continued for a few minutes but when Julie started screaming "Fuck me!" over and over things got quite. Everyone liked David and Julie but this was so out of character for Julie, everyone was really surprised. As David and Julie screamed at each other as they fucked hard and long the scene got hotter and hotter. When the two of them finished it was very quite in the theater.