Life and Times of the Carr Family 2

Story Info
Going back to work the day after family fun.
4.8k words
4.6
30.6k
48

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tazz27
Tazz27
799 Followers

Alison Carr sat semi breathless in her suede recliner, her mind still raced about what all just happened as she watched her son’s friend Carl and his girlfriend Rebecca dress and leave her home. James kissed his girlfriend deeply as she exited out the door then bumped knuckles with his friend as he went as well. James slowly shut the big oak door and locked it, as he let out a long sigh and turned to walk over to his mom.

“Are you okay?” He asked as he placed his hand on hers. Her body still shaking her pulse still racing. James quietly stood next to his mom he rubbed her hand as he waited for her response.

“I’m not sure; I am not even sure what all just happened here.” She spoke softly smiling as she shook her head back and forth in a bit of disbelief.

“Well mom you walked in on something me and Becca have been into for awhile now, we really like to experiment like that.”

“So you like to play with men? And you two abuse each other? And what about me James, I'm your mother.”

“Well yeah sometimes when I am in a threesome I will, it is something that a lot of us guys on the football team at least try. In addition, Becca and I have a bit of a dom/sub thing going on but it’s a give and take deal, Carl is the only one who is the sub all the time. And honestly mom you didn't really protest anything that happened.”

“Wow, I didn’t even have a clue.” Alison said as she shook her head at all the things her son was saying to her. She knew he was right about her not protesting. Alison wanted it, and she had wanted it for some time. Her sex life had been uncommon for most of her life she enjoyed having a decidedly non-vanilla sex life.

“Well, it's not like I advertised it.” James laughed as he lowered himself to his knees. He caressed his mom’s stocking covered leg as he looked into her eyes. “You do realize you’re still nude right?”

“Ah well no actually my clothes have been the last thing on my mind.” Alison’s face turned a small shade of red as she instinctively tried to cover up her breasts. “Well, I guess it’s a little late for covering up huh?”

“Yeah, I would assume we past that stage a little while ago.” James said with a little laugh as he moved his hand up his moms tan thigh; he gripped it lightly as he rubbed it back and forth going up a little further each time. James cock ached so badly from the days' sexual activities. Nevertheless, as he looked at his naked mother's voluptuous body as she sat there, she was hard for him to ignore. James cock started to become stiff again as he could not stop it even if he wanted to.

“Mmm, baby that is beginning to feel good.” Alison sighed deeply as she laid her head back on the chair and her long closed tan, muscular legs parted a little bit more as instinct took over and she started giving her son more access to her body.

James took this as a sign to go for it; he pushed her legs apart and moved his head between them. He kissed her smooth waxed pussy as he slowly opened her swollen lips by running his tongue against her still swollen clit, as he sucked lightly on it. He could taste his cum still in her as he sucked on her clit.

“Oh, god baby that feels so damn good.” She moaned as her eyes rolled back some, while she bit her lip. Her back arched and her legs quivered as his tongue slid in and out of her well-fucked hole. Her legs wrapped a little around his neck getting somewhat tighter and tighter with every flick of his tongue.

James then took his right hand and slapped it against his mother's pussy to make her legs release their grip on his neck. He continued to fuck her pussy with his tongue as he pushed her legs further and further apart as he laid them across the armrests of the chair. “You don’t want me to stop do you?”

“Mmm no baby please don’t stop.” she said as she pinched her own nipples and squeezed her breasts together. “I’ll be good I promise.”

James licked and sucked his mother’s pussy until she was dripping wet. The moans that escaped from her mouth went from being words to plain incoherent noises. James knew what she needed now as he stood up he held his hard aching dick in his hand, as he grabbed his mother by her long brown locks and pulled her face to his cock. James groaned hard as his mom's lips swallowed his cock again. Her mouth slid up and down his thick veiny shaft as her hands started to give his balls a massage. “Oh fuck yes!” James said with a near-breathless grunt as his mom’s experienced lips and soft hands began working his cock in such a fantastic way. This blowjob felt so much better than the first. Alison took her time and used all her skills to please the hard piece of teenage cock in her mouth. James took his time as he wrapped his fingers up in her hair.

Alison’s mouth gaped wide to accommodate her son's big thick cock. She could feel the skin pull at the corners of her mouth as she slid her mouth up and down slowly. She made a point to gag herself every time her mouth went down as she pushed herself down until her lips were on the base. Her saliva poured from the sides of her mouth as her faded red lipstick covered lips squeezed his shaft tightly.

James smiled as he looked down at his mom; she was sucking his cock like a whore. Her body spread out on the armrests of her chair. “Oh damn.” He growled aloud as he started to use her hair to fuck her face. His balls began to slap her chin with every stroke. His mom gagged hard as his cock started pounding her mouth much the same way he beat her pussy with it earlier.

Alison at first attempted to fight the face fucking, but her son’s powerful arms just forced her head back and forth. While no stranger to being used, Alison could not help but think to herself. “I haven’t felt this slutty since I was in High school.” She pulled her son's cock from her mouth long enough to grab a few breaths.

Alison's saliva dripped from James nine-inch long massively thick cock. James used his mom’s hair as he threw her from her chair and onto the floor. Alison laid on the floor face down ass up. As her son took his hand and slapped it so hard against her bare ass cheek that a red handprint formed almost in an instant. Alison screamed out in pain, as another slap landed on her cheek. Alison screamed out again even louder this time as her son jerked her head back hard. Alison’s mouth wide open as her she screamed at almost an ear-shattering level. The slaps hurt so badly, but at the same time, they pleasured her she enjoyed the punishment her son was giving her.

James continued to hold back on her hair as his hand met his mother's ass repeatedly. Alison finally could not take it any longer as she pleaded for some relief. “I can’t take it, baby.”

James smiled as he gave his mom a light slap on her face. “Oh, you can take it cause you love it.” James said as he dropped his grip on his mom’s hair letting her head drop back down to the carpeted floor. Alison made no effort to move even though the hold on her had been released she instead laid there waiting for what her son may have in store for her next, as he positioned himself behind her. James placed one hand on each hip as he aligned his throbbing cock with his mother's pussy.

“FUCK!”

James without mercy thrust all the way into his mother with one hard stroke. He fucked her with reckless abandon as he pushed in and then pulled out of his mom’s pussy pulling all the way out till just his cock head was inside her before he slammed all the way back in. Alison screamed as her pussy was being fucked so hard, the screams only seemed to fuel James hunger to fuck her harder. The beads of sweat poured off James forehead as he groaned, growled and grunted like an animal as he made his mom's pussy take his whole cock balls deep with every stroke.

Alison screamed and moaned as her son pounded deep into her. He again reached out and grabbed her hair as he used it to get into her deeper. “Damn it, James.” She moaned aloud as she reached another point of having multiple orgasms one after another. Her body shook and quivered uncontrollably as her knees burned from the friction of the carpet.

James could feel her pussy as it poured out juices as his mom was again in a state of almost nonstop orgasm. “Oh fuck!” James exclaimed loudly as he pushed his cock all the way into his mom's abused pussy. His toes curled slightly as his eyes clenched shut as he unloaded inside his mom. Both their bodies collapsed to the floor breathless as they laid there with their chests heaving. James finally rolled to his side and looked into his mother's eyes. “What did we need to talk about mom?”

“Nothing baby.” Alison barely raised her head off the floor to speak. Alison laid there as she enjoyed a feeling she had not had in a long time of being completely satisfied. The exhausted mother had been with many men, but few had ever been able to leave her completely fulfilled. She watched as her son grabbed his clothes off the floor and headed off to his room. “Good night honey. I love you.” She spoke as she slowly pulled herself up off the floor.

James and Alison both retired to bed following what had to be the wildest night they ever spent together. Alison tossed and turned all night as her dreams ran wild all night long. She woke herself up many times with her fingers deep inside herself. She sucked her fingers clean every time before she rolled back over and tried to sleep.

James slept a lot better than his mother that night. He had dreamed of a day like that since he first became sexually active. All his friends always told him how hot his mom was and how they would jerk off to images in their minds of her in the tiny bikini she always wore every summer.

Alison finally just gave up on sleeping and decided to head to work a little earlier than usual, figuring it might be easier just to avoid discussing anything with James. “What the hell am I supposed to say to him?” She laughed aloud to herself. She walked through the kitchen her clothes from the afternoon before still laid strewn about the room. She shook her head as she scribbled a small note on the fridge telling James to have a good Saturday.

As she drove to work, she could not help but try to adjust the air vents in her car to blow some cold air on her moist hot cunt. “Oh my god, I am so hot.” She purred to herself as she took the small drive to work. Her mind could barely even concentrate on the simple task of driving, all she could think about was how her son hurt her so badly last night and about how much she loved it.

She pulled into her parking space at work and walked into her office. She could smell coffee already brewing as she walked past the few desks and into the big private office in the back of the room. Her blonde assistant Carrie was already busy filing some contracts when Alison startled her as she dropped her briefcase on the floor.

“Oh shit Allie, you scared the hell out of me!” The tall, leggy blonde-haired woman jumped and grabbed her chest. Her impressive perky 36D breasts raised and fell quickly.

“What the hell are you doing here this early?”

“Well, last night we got several last-minute calls for entertainers, and I booked myself out for the night as well.”

“I knew we needed to hire more dancers.” Alison collapsed into her big leather chair as she leaned it back and laid her feet up on her desk. As she opened her briefcase and thumbed through a stack of photo applications, she received requesting her to represent them.

“Well we are still getting a lot of requests for male strippers too, so we may want to address that sometime soon as well.” Carrie stared intently at Alison, as she could not help but notice that her eyes looked very tired and that her body language screamed that something went on with her last night. “What is wrong with you Allie baby?”

Alison knew that Carrie suspected something she rarely used the term baby with her, except when she wanted information or knew something was up. “Why can’t I hide anything from you?” Alison laughed as she shook her head. “I had an interesting night, to say the least.”

“Mmm tell me, baby, what happened?” Carrie positioned herself in a small folding chair across from Alison.

“I had a little get together with a couple hot teenage studs.” Alison spoke softly as her mind wandered back to the night before. She spoke with a bit of apprehension in her voice as she wondered how much she should tell her friend about what happened.

“Oh, really any young stud that I may know?” Carrie asked as she pulled Alison’s feet off the desk and slowly started to rub them, taking care to caress and kiss each of her painted toes.

“Carl.”

“Wow, James best friend? Interesting!” Carrie's voice perked up as the thought of how hot it must have been to have Carl’s big cock fucking Alison. “Who was the other?” Carrie asked as she opened her mouth and sucked on each of Alison’s toes.

“Oh, the other? I don’t know.”

Carrie nibbled hard on her boss’s toes. “Don’t you lie to me, baby.”

“I can’t say I am still a little confused about things.”

“Oh, Allie that sounds like you did something naughty.” Carrie pushed her boss’s legs apart as she lowered herself to her knees. She pushed up her boss's tiny skirt exposing her hot moist pussy. “Oh, Allie you're so fucking wet!” She spoke with great excitement in her voice; as she let her thumb begin to work on the steaming hot clit of Alison. “I know this has to feel good baby.” Carrie lowered her face to the parted pussy lips and started to lightly blowing her hot breath on the swollen clit.

Alison began to moan softly as she writhed some in her chair. Her assistant's beautiful face disappeared between her thighs. Alison stroked and caressed the long blonde locks of Carrie as her assistant's tongue went to work on her dripping wet pussy. She almost screamed out as while the girl's tongue firmly pressed against the clit she immediately just pushed three fingers into her as well.

“Oh you were naughty; I got three in you without working you up to it.” Carrie wiped her boss’s pussy juice off her face as she exclaimed. She looked up at her boss while fucking her with all three fingers. Carrie could see Alison had already removed her shirt and was playing with her own nipples. Carrie smiled at the sight and then pushed her three fingers all the way in and stopped she held them there deep inside Alison. “Now tell me what you did? Please, Allie.”

“It was James the other guy was my son!” Screamed Alison as she tried to buck her hips to keep Carrie's fingers fucking her.

Carrie's eyes were as big as silver dollars as she sat on her knees on the floor her fingers still in her boss. “Your son? You slut!”

Alison's face had a look of total desperation on it as she was trying anything to get her assistant's fingers to start working her pussy over again. She wiggled her hips back and forth, her forehead covered with sweat she was already so close when Carrie had stopped. “Carrie please I need the relief.”

“Mmm it must have been a good night; I have never seen you beg before.” Carrie pulled her fingers from the sopping wet pussy and stood before Alison. She placed each one in her boss’s mouth, as she made her suck them clean all the while she undressed. “Bend over the desk baby I will give you the relief a naughty slut like you needs.”

Alison before the last two days rarely took sexual orders from anyone except a few of her clients, but in just the past days she had reached new levels of burning desires that she had never felt before. These levels put her in a near trance-like state. She bent over the long black marble-topped desk as she waited for what Carrie was going to do next.

Carrie opened the bottom drawer of the desk to find a huge variety of sex toys removing a nice big strap-on dildo. She slid the harness up as she wiggled her tight tan ass a bit to get it on and snug. She walked behind her boss as she stroked the black piece of rubber. “Mmm I love this big sexy ass.” She spat on the dildo and stroked it slowly making sure to cover every inch of it before she teased her boss's pussy by just letting the head slide into her.

“Oh god yes!”

Carrie smiled as she thought of all the times Alison had used this seven-inch strap-on dildo on her and how she had always wanted to return the favor. She pushed deliberately slow making sure Alison felt every single inch enter her. As the dildo went in as far as it could go, she pulled it back out just as slow; with each stroke in and out she picked up just a little more speed. The young assistant could already feel Alison cumming on the hard piece of rubber with every motion. She grabbed her boss’s hips and began fucking her hard and fast with the strap-on. “Come on bitch take it all.”

Alison moaned as her body built towards orgasm again, she had already cum hard just from the insertion. As the assistant began to cuss and talk dirty to her, it only added to the fire she had built up inside her body.

“You little mommy whore. Fucking slut!” Carrie relished the moment she had her usually dominate boss under her. Alison writhed on the desk as the assistant was fucking her. Carrie's own pussy started to drip as she looked at Alison and could not help but wonder what it was like for her to fuck her own son.

The two women were so caught up in their moment of uncontrolled lust that they never heard the door to the office unlock and open. James walked in slowly as he listened to the screams and moans that filled the air. He had a bit of nervous energy that started to build in his stomach much like his mom did the day before as his imagination wandered all over the place thinking of what he could possibly be about to walk in on. However, unlike his mother the day prior he did not bother hiding and trying to steal a peak. James walked straight into the office and stopped only inches from the desk. He eyed Carrie up and down as he enjoyed the way her firm butt flexed with each thrust into his mom. “Oh my, I just noticed you had left your cell phone at home thought you might need it.” He said nonchalantly as he announced his presence.

The two women jumped upon hearing his voice. Carrie jerked the dildo out of her boss and spun around so fast she fell back into the big leather chair. Alison raised up and started to look for her shirt frantically.

“Like I said last night mom not much sense in covering up now.”

Carrie could see the bulge in James shorts as she sat there and held her strap-on cock. “I heard about what you did last night.” She spoke soft and sexy as she looked him in the eyes and stroked her dildo.

“What all did you hear?”

“Enough to know you’re a kinky little mother fucker.”

Alison’s face turned a shade of red as embarrassment washed over her. “I’m sorry baby I shouldn’t have told her.”

“It’s okay mom really.” James reassured his mom as he pulled his shirt off and peeled his shorts down. His nine-inch cock sprang free from the shorts that were holding it down. He stood there looking at his mom and her assistant. “It looks like you two were having some fun, and I want in.”

Carrie sat in her chair she eyed up and down the son of her boss. She knew from playing football he had to have a good body, but she was blown away. All the muscles were so defined, his smile and eyes just seemed to light up the room. His long brown hair was even turning her on as she actually caught herself letting a little saliva drool out. She blinked her eyes and shook her head as she tried to bring herself back to reality. Her hand still stroked the pussy juice covered dildo as she admired James.

James thought for a second and decided to surprise Carrie. He lowered himself to his knees and took the dildo in his mouth. He sucked on it hard giving it a blowjob, as he tasted the familiar taste of his mom’s pussy.

Carrie thought to herself “Oh my god how kinky.” As she stood up and took James hair in her hands to give him a little face fucking.

Tazz27
Tazz27
799 Followers
12