All Comments on 'Life and Times of the Carr Family 2'

by Tazz27

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Alison should get her son and Rebecca to recruit their friends as erotic dancers, porn stars, and whatever other type of entertainers Alison and Carrie represent.

Also you should have one of the clients should ask for a private showing of a mother and son, brother and sister, father and daughter, and/or two sisters having incestuous sex with one another, with Alison and James going as the mother and son, while Rebecca and her single father (potentially a porn star already working for Alison, who has also worked with Alison?) go as the father/daughter team (opening up the possibility that Rebecca and James are half-siblings who had already inadvertently committed incest prior to Alison joining them in Chapter 1), Carrie and her younger sister go as the sisters, and Carl and his older sister going as the brother and sister team. The pay for the incestuous sex for the three couples has to be considerable in the hundreds of thousands of dollars to entice the three couples to break the incest laws for money. Also you may want to do a few longer chapters with some character development and character introductions.

goducks1goducks1over 6 years ago
i hope there's more to come

i love this story. very erotic.. well written. we need more of the carr family!!!! encore!

gymhannahgymhannahabout 6 years ago
Good stuff

Love watching two boys getting it together !

Lots of possibilities going forward, all girl threesome Rebecca using those fists !!

More of the football team involved maybe a black guy !

All three girls fucking James

krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak58almost 6 years ago
Definitely Needs More

I know it is one of your older stories, but after edging to both of these stories, we all need to see where this story can really go.

Male strippers were mentioned, put the boys to work. Have the current characters do a paid show together.

I love the homoerotic tilt at the football team, so get a team themed thing happening.

The possiblities are endless. And I genuinely enjoyed your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTazz27@Tazz27
Currently doing re edits on almost all my stories. I hope to have new updated versions posted soon. Most all my stories include male bisexuality if this offends you I apologize. Look me up on yahoo. JKTazzz27@yahoo.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES