Life and Times of the Carr Family 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alison positioned herself on the desk so her and Carrie’s lips could touch; they kissed deeply and lustfully as their tongues swirled in each other's mouths. The sound of James' mouth as it worked the rubber cock filled the room.

Alison pulled Carrie's ear to her mouth and nibbled on the lobe as she whispered to her. Carrie pulled her head away and smiled while she gave her boss a nod. Carrie jerked James's head up and down a few more strokes before she pulled the dildo away from him. She slid the harness off and handed it to her boss as the beautiful blonde pulled James to his feet.

“I want what you gave your momma baby.” Carrie bent over the desk now showing James her ass as she reached under herself to spread her pussy lips wide open for him.

Not one to need a second invitation James went for it; he walked up behind Carrie and slammed her pussy with the full girth of his cock straight into her, with enough force that the desk actually moved.

“FUCK!” She screamed having not had a cock power slammed into her like that before. James strokes were fast hard and powerful. Carrie’s pussy barely had the time even to stretch to accommodate the big cock. James pulled back on her hair making sure he was getting as deep as he could. Carrie's back arched as she screamed loudly.

“How does it feel?” questioned Alison.

“Oh god, Alison it feels like he is raping my pussy! I fucking love it!” Carrie’s words trailed off and turned to moans as the young man's cock fucked her like a machine.

Alison rifled through her sex toys drawer removing a small strand of beads she drenched them in some lube before she took a spot on the desk next to her assistant. She spread Carrie’s firm tan ass wide as her and her son stared into each other's eyes she slowly began to pop bead after bead up her assistant's asshole. Sliding them in and out of her.

Carrie was being fucked as is she was rag doll now her body shook as she experienced an orgasm her arms waved about as she actually felt out of control of her own body. Papers and books fell to the floor with a loud thud, as James pounded her so deep and so hard. The attention James's cock was giving her wet little pussy coupled now with Alison having pulled the anal beads out gave Carrie a euphoric feeling.

While the two were distracted with one another Alison slowly slid the harness that laid on the floor where Carrie dropped it up her legs and wiggled her curvy ass to get into it. She lubed up her black strap-on cock as she thought what to do with it.

James felt his mother behind him as she placed a hand on each of his shoulders. Alison pushed a little on her sons muscular back making him bend over just a bit. She then spread his butt cheeks with the dildo before sliding the head inside him. His body froze for a second as the shock of what his mom was doing was realized. James continued fucking Carrie but now with each stroke backward he actually pushed the seven-inch dildo deeper inside him. His face distorted a bit from the pleasure and a bit from the pain of the dildo, the harder he hammered Carrie, the harder he had to take it as well. James had only been penetrated a few times when his girlfriend wanted to use her toys on him, in his bi experience he had always been the top.

Alison loved the sight of the dildo as it disappeared up her son’s asshole. She did much like he had her the night before and started using his long brown hair to force it all the way in every stroke. She knew she had gone as deep as possible when she heard her son let out an almost massive roar. James body shook, as the dildo was inside him so deep that it caused his cock to explode inside Carrie as it flooded her pussy with cum.

Carrie’s body went limp as the hot cum filling her sent her over the edge too causing her to orgasm yet again. With James, hands no longer holding her hips or hair she managed to slip off the desk and to the floor where she laid and attempted to catch her breath as her body quivered.

Alison continued to fuck her son with the big dildo. She knew she could make him cum again from it as she reached around to play with his semi-hard shaft. She vigorously pumped him as she stroked her strap-on cock in and out of him.

Her son grunted and groaned, as he loved it all so much. He felt Carrie as she raised up and took his once again hard cock into her mouth. Carrie’s tongue worked up and down part of his shaft as his mom’s hand worked the other part.

“Cum on baby cum for momma again. Be momma’s big boy.”

Alison’s words drove James wild. The stimulation from so many sources at once was already getting him close to cumming again. “I’m gonna cum.” He moaned out.

Carrie moved her mouth off his cock and started to jerk it hard right into her own face. Soon massive rope like jets of white cum began to flood her face. The sheer volume of his cum blew Carrie away.

Alison continued to pump her son’s asshole until every drop of his load covered her hot blonde assistant. She pulled the dildo from his ass and slowly slid it off; taking the dirty toy in her hand, she pushed it into Carrie's cum covered mouth.

James having not had two massive orgasms like that back to back in such a short period of time fell over into the leather office chair and sat there for a second. He watched as Carrie sucked the dildo and his mom licked his cum from her face.

With a mouthful of cum Alison looked at her son. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I just haven’t had two that large that quickly together before.” His sentence cut short when his mom kissed him with his cum in her mouth. Their tongues swirled together sharing the seed.

Carrie now sitting on the desk watched them kiss and embrace one another. “Well now, what do we do?”

The two broke their lip lock and laughed at Carrie. “I don’t know everything else is going to seem pretty boring today now isn’t it.”

12