All Comments on 'Life as a Rogue Ch. 02'

by HexGlow

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow, Just Wow

The chase was exhilarating and this was as good as, if not better then the last chapter. Can't wait for the next update :-)

Butterflies1974Butterflies1974about 11 years ago
More

I wish there were more details and depth to your chapters. Just when I start to get into a chapter, it breaks off.

tuty0201tuty0201about 11 years ago
Noooooooo

Very good chapter and very short. more ,more....

wotmewotmeabout 11 years ago

you want us to beg you for long chapters..........PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP!

redlion75redlion75about 11 years ago

if they are from the same pack how do three weres not know ger on sight or sent?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

ohh come on too good too short

MsTaylorMsTaylorabout 11 years ago
more!!!

Left me hanging on the edge of my seat!! Loved it!!!

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonabout 11 years ago
LOVE!!

Alright I swear I will do just about anything if you will make the chapters longer. Also a little confused by the last line of her being in love with the Alpha and that fact that he haunts her dreams. Does she know him? Or are you just implying that she has dreamed of being in love with a Alpha who could complete here and protect her people like she tries while being a rouge alpha? Well I hope you explain that in your next post. MORE PLEASE!!!!

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOabout 11 years ago
*****

Although I agree with the last comment made about how short the chapters are i'm afraid if you did elaborate on her and the Alphas relationship if there is one that the chapter would end to soon.... pleaseeeeee pleaseee can you make them longer im dying here.... im hooked time to stop teasing :)

fefe428fefe428about 11 years ago
Huh???

I think I'm with everyone else....confused? Did she know this alpha and if so why didn't he recognize her right off, or did he? I have to agree that perhaps if you made your chapters a bit longer you could give us more back story and explanations. You seem to have a good plot idea, but if you don't start explaining where the story is going I think some readers may give up on the story. It's important to start your character development early on in a story, so your readers start to care about who they are and what's happening to them.

HexGlowHexGlowabout 11 years agoAuthor
i'm sooo sorry!!!

everyone is telling me to write longer chapters- trust me i want to

i just don't get the time to sit and type but i'll try my hardest!

to answer some of the questions asked -

you gonna have to wait till next ch. sweeties! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
interesting

ok not complaining, I would also repeat the comments about wishing for the story submissions to be longer.

as a second point the impression I got is that she knows, the "alpha" of the group of men, and was supposed to be his mate, but decided to leave rather than mate with him.

I will say that the specific details are a bit confusing, not necessarally because of what is said but possibly order? phrasing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I like your story

Your story is pretty good. The first two chapters definitely got my attention. However, I think your next chapter should be more descriptive and explanatory than action packed.

As for the chapters, I think they're fine. They are a page here, but you update frequently. I would leave them as is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Ok so the chapters are short. I still like what i'm reading and i'm not confused by any of it. Well done.

ErostorylvrErostorylvrabout 11 years ago
It's a little thing called....

Patience.

It is quite abundant for those who would take it. She just started the story, people. Could you stop bombarding her with requests to give you the backstory and all the sordid details and let her write the story at her own pace.

I, for one, was not confused. It was easy to follow what was going on, and quite refreshing to not be told -everything- from the word go. So, please HexGlow, write at your own pace. I want to read your story, not everyone else's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I agree with Erostorylvr, but I can't stand the teasing and waiting ;)

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonabout 11 years ago
Adding to my previous comment

So I think what I meant got a little lost when I was talking about how she knows the Alpha and wanting to learn more about that. I'm not asking for the whole story on it, just hinting that I want another sneak peak into it :) I love the little twist and can think of 50 different ways it could play out and I am curious how Hex is going to do it. I love the writing style and the fact that we don't have full background yet. I find stories much more enjoyable if they don't dump all the details out at the front but give little sneak peaks throughout the whole thing. And Hex I understand its hard to write more :) I know as a read we love what you give us so if you can't give more we will settle for what we get. Thank you and looking forward to your next one. <3

peachesgirlpeachesgirlabout 11 years ago
Trying to be patient

I will be waiting to hear more. You have captured me from the beginning, and I am a huge fan of action, I truly love it when it starts with a bang.

Hope to see more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Howlin' Good!

Excitement Interruptus!

Hunni, you have the crowd all riled up.

Buckle up folks......

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 11 years ago
Wow!

The first chapter caught my attention but this one's got me riveted. Must have more. Now!

Great chapter. Even though it was short, it was satisfying and leaves me eager for more.

So how quickly can you write??

LessGoLessGoabout 11 years ago
Holy moly! That was intense!!

More please!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago

Really good but far too short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great stuff

From chapter 1 we are deep into the action

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous