Life at Last Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I'd like that. We have some time to kill, and I really don't have anything to do till Trisha gets off, so sure, I'd like to see what kind of fun you can show me." Ling said looking at her sideways with a big smile on her face.

Rebecca put her hand over Ling's and pulled it on top of her anxious pussy and held it there tightly.

Then let me get your tab and we'll go to my place for a while, and then I'll drive you back here to meet Trisha."

"Well thank you Rebecca. That's really nice of you to offer, but I have money to pay for my lunch." Ling said pulling her hand away slowly to reach for her purse.

"No, really, let me pay for it. It'd be my pleasure." Rebecca urged.

"Okay, then I'll meet you at the door over there." Ling said pointing towards the back door.

Ling got her purse and her bags and headed for the door, while Rebecca went to the front to pay both bills. Trisha saw them both get up and waved to Ling. Ling blew a kiss back at her and waved good bye and Trisha flashed a big smile. Rebecca was walking towards the door to meet Ling when Trisha caught her eye and said as she passed,

"Don't try anything with her or you'll have me to deal with after."

Rebecca looked at the serious look in Trisha's eyes and said,

"I'm only driving her home Trisha, relax. She's a lovely girl and I wouldn't do anything to hurt her, physically or otherwise."

"You better not, she very dear to me." Trisha told her.

"I can see that. You're very lucky to know her so well. I was telling her earlier what a stir she caused in here when she came in. Every woman was looking at her like they were doing her right then."

"Okay then Rebecca, you take care of her and have a great day and I'll see you next time." Trisha said to her and lightened the look on her face to a friendlier one.

"You take care too Trish." She said and kissed her on the cheek as she walked past.

Rebecca collected Ling at the door and walked to her car. It was a large, expensive sedan with dark tinted windows in the back. Ling got in and put her bags in the back seat as Rebecca got in and started the car.

"Can I do something I've been dying to do since I met you?" Rebecca asked.

"What's that?" Ling said back.

"This."

Rebecca said and leaned over and kissed Ling softly on the mouth and then pulled her towards her. Ling responded with a pull of her own on the back of Rebecca's head and she moved in as close as she could. They kissed for several minutes and then Ling pulled away and said,

"Nice kisser."

"You're very good yourself. I can't wait to do it more."

And Rebecca pulled out of the parking lot and headed toward her place. It didn't take long before she was pulling into a high-rise condo. Parking in her spot, she turned off the car and said,

"Here we are. Can I help you with your bags.?"

Ling looked at her and said,

"This is a nice building. I know a friend who lives with her parents here."

Rebecca looked at her with mild surprise and said,

"Really? who?"

"Janette Winslow." Ling told her

"On the twenty second floor." She added. "I know her mom. We have gone to a couple of shows at the theatre together, and go to some of the same social functions. Her dad is a bit of a snob though. Thinks because he owns that company, he's above most others. I know she's nice, and plays around with some of the men and women I know. Mostly because he's dead in bed I heard. Poor girl. I don't blame her. I would too if it was me." Rebecca relayed her story.

"Well, I don't know about her parents very much, but Janette is definitely a bi-sexual. I've been at parties with her and seen her with a guy one minute and leaving with a girl the next. And I know where she's going and what they're doing."

"Interesting family life." Rebecca said to her as they got out of the car and headed for the elevator.

Going up, they didn't talk, but looked at each other with smiles and longing in their eyes. Rebecca was at least 7" taller than Ling, and made her look very diminutive. They got off the elevator and walked to the door, and Rebecca took Ling's hand in hers as they walked. Rebecca opened up the door and ushered Ling inside.

The place was very well decorated and done tastefully. Ling gazed around at everything and walked around the place.

"Make yourself at home, while I pour us a drink. Vodka and cranberry juice I think you were drinking earlier, right." Rebecca said to her.

"That's right, I'd love another one, thank you." Ling responded.

Ling sat on the leather sofa and snuggled in to the big cushions at the side. She put her feet on the edge of the table and let her legs fall slightly open. Rebecca came in with the drinks and stopped as she entered the room, and looked at Ling.

"What?" Ling said.

"Just admiring the view." Rebecca told her.

Ling followed her gaze and realized she had a perfect view of her panty clad pussy.

"Nice, isn't it?" Ling said back to her and spread them a little further, giving her a clear shot of herself.

"Very nice." Rebecca said and looked a little longer and then sat down beside her.

They took a large drink each and put their glasses on the table.

"So, where should we begin?" Ling asked her.

"Well, why don't we have a look at the fun things you bought today and show me what you got." Rebecca asked her.

"Okay. Let's see."

Ling opened her first bag and pulled out a long, thick dildo. It was at least ten inches long and very thick. Rebecca took it from her and looked at it.

"Very nice. Good quality latex too. This will last you a while."

And put it beside her on the couch. Ling took out her first strap that was identical to the one Chanelle had used on Trisha and Katherine and handed it to her. Rebecca held it in her hand and gave it a swish, feeling the action in it.

"Very nice quality, I like the way it moves. This will get some nice reactions from you and give you some lovely feelings."

Ling watched her face as she played with the strap, noticing the joy she showed in handling it. Rebecca put it down beside the dildo and looked back at ling, waiting for the next toy, with expectation. Ling reached in and brought out a flail, made with very, fine strings of soft silk. Rebecca took it by the handle and waved it back and forth.

"This is a Dom's pleasure toy if there ever was one. These can create so many different feelings on a body if you use it properly. They can cause lots of pain, or tease the skin in a pleasurable way." Rebecca told her as she ran the cords through her hand and then lay them over Ling's thighs and pulled them over her skin.

"That does feel nice when it's used like that." Ling said to her as she felt the soft fabric against her.

"I'll show you how nice it is later." Rebecca said to her as she lay it beside the others.

Ling took out a zapper next and handed it to Rebecca. She took it and looked at it, and then asked,

"What is this? I haven't seen one of these before."

Ling told her what it did, and how she saw it used and Rebecca pressed the button.

"It needs a battery first, but I got those too." Ling told her and took out a pack of them.

Ling put in a battery and closed it and then handed it back. Rebecca pressed the button and touched her finger tip to the end.

"Wow, that's quite the little sensation giver."

"The clerk said it's all the rage right now. She said they're good for nipples and clits and if you can stand it, inside stimulation as well." Ling informed her.

"This should be fun to try out." Rebecca said as she touched it to her tongue, and felt the surge.

Ling took out the last item from that bag which was a strap on harness. Rebecca took it and said,

"I have one just like it. I can use different size dildos in it and attach other toys to it as well. You have some nice things here Ling." as she put it on the couch as well and then put her arm behind Ling on the couch, and stroked her hair. Ling closed her eyes and said,

"That feels nice, I like having that done to me."

"I enjoy doing it. You have beautiful hair. It's so soft and thick." Rebecca said and then grabbed a handful and pulled her head back with it.

"It's great for that as well." Rebecca said as she held her head by her hair and then kissed her.

Ling felt a surge of passion run through her body and center in her pussy area. She broke away from the kiss and looked at Rebecca and said,

"Let's see what's in bag number two then, shall we." Rebecca let her go and sat back.

Ling opened the second bag and took out the clips.

"I like these. You can use them anywhere on a body. Lots of fun." She said and lay them down.

Ling took out a set of leather wrist harnesses, attached to a nylon rope, and handed them to her.

"Can't have all this fun without tying you up first. It heightens the pleasure if you can be disarmed like that. I hope you bought a blindfold as well?" Rebecca asked her.

Ling reached in and took out a blindfold and a gag ball as well.

"Oh, I like these. They stop all the noise and they aren't that uncomfortable to wear either." Rebecca said as she held up the gag.

"What more little goodies do you have?" Rebecca asked her.

Ling took out a pair of panties that Rebecca recognized right away.

"You bought a pussy harness too. You are an adventurous girl aren't you? These are great for using when your hands are busy and can't hold on to your pussy lips."

"That's all I bought, and I must say, spent a small fortune on." Ling told her.

"I bet it was. This must have set you back a couple of hundred bucks. But you have a great set of toys here that can give you and your partner hours of pleasure for years to come." Rebecca said to her and put her hand back on Ling's thigh and stroked it.

Ling let her legs open wider at the pressure of Rebecca's hand . Rebecca took the advantage of that and slid her hand up and down her smooth, soft skin. Ling pulled her hem of her short skirt up with her hand so it was just covering her panties. Rebecca watched her do it and slid her hand on to her panties and caressed the warm fabric covering Ling's plump, firm pussy. Ling closed her eyes as she felt a surge of wetness start to build inside. Rebecca smelled the excited aroma of her and inhaled slowly.

"You smell very nice Ling. I adore the aroma of a pussy when it gets turned on. There's nothing sexier than that to me."

"Thank you. I take very good care of myself in that regard. I never want my pleasure to halt because of some problems from disease or damage." Ling told her.

"I agree. I haven't had a yeast infection or anything like that in my life. The only time I couldn't have sex was when I had my clit ring done and one in my left labia." Rebecca said to her and pulled the hem of her skirt up to bare her naked pussy to her.

Ling looked at her dark red hair that was neatly trimmed and shorn down to a short height. Rebecca pulled her clit ring up and showed Ling her clit and then spread her legs wider so she could see her labia ring. Ling ran her hand softly up Rebecca's thigh towards her pussy and held the clit ring in her fingers gently. Looking at it, she noticed the nice diamond set in it and two emeralds on either side.

"This must have cost you some big bucks for this Rebecca." Ling said to her.

"I had it custom made for me a couple of years ago. I didn't see one I liked, so I had this one made for me."

Ling reached down a little further and took her labia ring in her fingers to look at it. It was also custom made and had three small emeralds set inside the gold so they were smooth to the touch.

"Did they hurt going in?" Ling asked her.

"Only for a moment and then the pain went away quickly. I couldn't have any sex for a week until they were well healed." She told Ling.

"I've been thinking of doing this as a business, along with some other women I know and was just wondering where you had them made, in case someone wants to have something like these." Ling told her.

"I can give you my friends number, she'll be happy to do work for you." Rebecca said happily.

"So you're going into business doing piercing?" she added.

"Yes, we are going to be a full service shop, catering to body art. We have someone who does tattoos, one who does pubic hair designs and another to do coloring." Ling told her excitedly, wanting to share her news.

"What kind of designs can you do in pussy hair?" Rebecca asked.

"Let me show you." Ling said and stood up.

Ling unzipped her skirt and wiggled out of it, letting if fall to the floor. Ling slipped her fingers into the waistband and pushed her panties down and let them land on her skirt. She stood up and came closer to Rebecca so she could see the design better. Rebecca ran her fingers over her hair and looked at the wings carved in her hair and the multiple colors.

"This is beautiful Ling. Who did your work?" Rebecca asked her.

"Believe it or not, Trisha did it. She's going to be the one in the shop, and she is a very talented artist." Ling said proudly.

"So I can see. She is a very talented woman. I've known her for four years, but I never knew she could do things like this." Rebecca said to her as she continued to stroke Ling's pussy hair.

Ling was enjoying the sensation Rebecca created in her, and could feel her excitement growing.

"You aren't pierced yourself, why?" Rebecca asked her and slipped her fingers between her legs and slid them over her mound.

"I haven't seen anything I'd like to have done yet. But after seeing yours, I'm interested in talking to your friend."

Rebecca felt the dampness coming from Ling's pussy and let her middle finger push in harder, spreading them slightly. Her finger was immediately coated in lubricating fluid. Ling squatted down slightly in response and let her legs widen more. Rebecca's finger went straight for her opening and slid in all the way.

"Oh Ling, you are just a treat aren't you? Look at how wet you are already." Rebecca cooed as she stroked her finger in and out a few times, making her gush a little more.

"I've always enjoyed playing with my pussy and having it played with." She said and pulled her clit hood back to expose her pink nub of flesh.

Rebecca put her other hand behind Ling on her ass and pulled her forward to her waiting mouth. Rebecca stuck her tongue out and licked the soft flesh around Ling's clit and then sucked the turgid little bud into her mouth. Ling gasped as pleasure shot through her pussy and had a spasm that made her knees go weak.

"You like that, don't you?" Rebecca said as she sat back, but still fingered her.

"Of course, who doesn't like having their pussy licked." Ling said to her as she spread her legs even further apart.

"I think we should go in my bedroom and get more comfortable." Rebecca said to Ling and took her finger out and took

Ling's toys and brought them with her as she led Ling to her room. Ling slipped her top off as they walked and was totally naked when they got there. Going into the room, Ling saw her canopy bed and sighed,

"I love these beds. They're so beautiful."

"They're practical too for tying you up to it." Rebecca said and turned to look at Ling.

She stopped and stared as she noticed she was naked and looked her over carefully from head to toe.

"Oh Ling, you are absolutely stunning. You have a gorgeous body that's even better than I imagined it would be." Rebecca said admiring her.

"Thank you. Like I said, I take good care of myself so I can always be ready to have fun when the moment arrives." Ling said proudly.

Ling turned around slowly so Rebecca could see all of her and then stopped as she faced her again.

"Beautiful, truly beautiful." Rebecca said in admiration.

"So let's have a look at you Rebecca. I'd like to see if you are as beautiful as I think you are." Rebecca smiled and slipped her camisole over her head. She threw it on a chair nearby and then reached behind her and unzipped her skirt. Ling looked at her full breasts and saw how nice they were shaped. Rebecca slid her skirt off and picked it up with her foot and threw it on the chair as well. Rebecca stood and was starting to undo her stockings, when Ling told her to stop.

"Let me look at you like this. I love a woman in garter and hose. I think it's a very sexy look." She said to her as she looked her over from head to toe.

Rebecca stood up and turned around slowly for Ling. She cupped her breasts with her hands and then ran them down her belly to her crotch and then around to her ass. Ling watched her hands closely and felt a surge of excitement run through her.

"Leave them on Rebecca, I'd like it if you stayed like that." Ling said to her as she looked her over.

"Okay, I like this look too." Rebecca said, and lay down on the bed.

Rebecca patted the bed beside her and beckoned Ling to join her. Ling crawled onto the bed and lay across Rebecca, and they embraced each other. Rebecca held Ling's face in her hands and kissed her lips and then slid her tongue into her mouth. Ling sighed and responded by entwining her tongue around Rebecca's. Rebecca slid her hands down Ling's body along her back and grabbed her ass in both hands. Ling felt her fingers dig into her and squeeze hard as they kissed, and moaned in pain. Rebecca released her grip and rubbed her ass where she squeezed. Breaking away from the kiss, Rebecca said to Ling,

"Did it hurt too much, or just right?"

"I guess it was alright, I just didn't expect it." Ling replied.

"That's the idea, to keep you off guard and make you feel the most sensation I can." Rebecca told her.

"I guess so. I'm so new to this and I do want to experience everything." Ling said shyly. "Then just let me do what I know how to do, and enjoy the experience I going to give to you, Ling." Rebecca said assuring her.

Ling relaxed and lay over on her back and Rebecca rolled over to get the upper position. She kissed Ling passionately again and caressed her breasts one at a time. Rebecca felt Ling's erect nipples and ran the palm of her hand over them lightly. Ling moaned out a long, low sigh at the sensation and then Rebecca pinched them hard and then rubbed.

Ling's body stiffened and relaxed as Rebecca went through her motions. She cupped the smallish mounds and squeezed them, but not too roughly. Ling felt herself getting wetter as Rebecca did her best to cause intensity in her body. Rebecca slid her hand down along Ling's body, feeling the soft skin quiver slightly as she did. Rebecca's hand went down further and cupped her pubic mound and squeezed the plump pussy flesh. Ling moaned louder and arched her back, pushing herself into Rebecca's hand. Rebecca trailed her tongue down where her hand had been, licking and nibbling her everywhere, while her hand massaged her pussy. Rebecca felt the surge of wetness come as she slid her finger along her slit and spread her lips. Ling spread her legs wider and brought them up to her chest as Rebecca's tongue came in contact with the top of her pussy. Rebecca looked at Ling's pussy and watched it throb lightly with her pulse and knew she was exciting her greatly. Rebecca placed her mouth over top over her pussy and sucked on it hard, pulling her flesh into her mouth. Ling cried out in pleasure and Rebecca licked her while she sucked on her. Fluids came out and ran along Rebecca's cheeks as she worked the juicy flesh over. Ling felt her pussy building to a climax and held Rebecca's head to her.

Rebecca was truly enjoying herself as she brought Ling to a peak. Ling twitched and bucked as she went through a series of small orgasms and Rebecca sucked the cum into her mouth. As the climax subsided, Ling relaxed again and felt Rebecca's tongue slide into her deeply. Rebecca lapped at her insides and felt the warm flesh of her passage spasm against her tongue. Ling's head rocked from side to side and she continually moaned as her heights of pleasure soared. Rebecca took two fingers and sucked them into her mouth, making them wet. She slid them into Ling and felt the smooth skin inside contract against her. Rebecca stroked her slowly in and out to create the most feeling for her. She spread them apart as much as she could to stretch the opening, and then slid in a third finger.