Life at Last Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca raised her head and looked at Ling and asked her, Have you ever been fisted, honey?"

Ling raised her head and looked at her and just nodded her head and then laid it back down. Rebecca grinned and put a fourth finger in and stroked her. Ling was breathing harder as she felt the pressure build inside again. Rebecca pushed her fingers in as deep as they would go and then rotated them to open Ling up. Wet slushy sounds came from Ling as she released more fluid, and Ling groaned in ecstasy. Lubricating fluids from inside Ling's pussy seeped out and soaked her inner thighs and along her ass. Rebecca watched her pussy carefully to see how Ling responded to what she did. Rebecca felt her pussy easing in tension as her lips widened. Using care, she introduced her thumb and rotated it into Ling's pussy. Ling groaned and moaned as she felt herself being stretched and pulled her legs up to her chest more and put her elbows behind her knees. Ling pulled herself forward and her face was very close to Rebecca's when she was done.

Rebecca looked up and saw how close she was and stopped for a moment in surprise. "You're vary flexible I see. How flexible are you?" She asked Ling.

"I can lick my own clit and tongue my pussy." Ling said with effort.

"This I have to see. Do it for me honey." Rebecca said as she backed her face away.

Ling brought her tongue out and licked along her slit, around Rebecca's hand and then pulled her hood up and exposed her clit. She ran her tongue over it and Rebecca made noises of amazement. Rebecca brought her tongue along Ling's slit as Ling flicked her tongue over her clit, and pushed her fingers into Ling's pussy. With a little effort, she felt her hand slide and then she was in. Ling grunted at the intrusion and then it felt good, once the pain of entry was over. Rebecca rotated her hand slowly, widening her inside, and feeling the soft, wet flesh give in to her. Ling did her best to relax and accept the hand she could see in front of her, buried inside her pussy. Ling licked her clit as Rebecca started to stroke her hand in and out. Rebecca raised her hand and smacked the tight ass cheeks and felt Ling tighten inside. Ling stopped licking herself and cried out as Rebecca gave her ass a spanking. Red handprints appeared on her skin and Rebecca rubbed her where she had slapped. Ling found she enjoyed the feeling of being spanked. It heightened the feelings in her pussy and the pain wasn't as bad as she thought it would be.

She found that Rebecca was a gifted lover and good at her talents. Ling allowed Rebecca to take her wherever she wanted her to go. Ling laid herself back and let Rebecca work her pussy over as she continued to fist her. It was amazing to her to feel so full inside, as every nerve was brought to life. Without any expectation of it, Rebecca slapped her pussy over her clit. Pain rushed through her and she felt herself gush inside. Several more slaps came and her clit was alive with sensation. As painful as the experience was, Ling knew that the end result would be a great orgasm and more to follow. Rebecca rubbed her clit area, creating a different set of sensations to run through her pussy. Cum was pouring from her and she knew that more was coming. The pressure inside her was intense as a bigger climax ensued. Rebecca took her clip and put it on her clit and she felt the intense pressure that wasn't as bad as she thought it would be. Rebecca pulled up on it, stretching the skin and her clit, making the sensations grow. Rebecca knew how far to stretch it without creating too much pain, but just enough to stimulate Ling enough. Ling grimaced and groaned as she was brought to feel extreme feelings inside her pussy. Rebecca sped up her thrusts and took the clip off her clit. Using her thumb, Rebecca rubbed Ling's clit and pumped her harder. Within a minute, Ling was brought to her peak and she held her breath as she went into her climax. Wet, gushing sounds came from her as her pussy lubricated itself and Rebecca knew it was happening. She wet her middle finger on her other hand, and slid it into Ling's ass. Ling went over the edge and spurted her fluid out over Rebecca's arm and over the bed. Ling screamed out as the intense pleasure overwhelmed her. More cum poured out of her as she went through the throes of her climax.

After another minute of cumming, Ling collapsed and panted hard as she tried to regain herself. Rebecca didn't want to let her recover too much and proceeded to spank her body from her breasts to her pussy again. Ling cried out, but didn't do anything to stop Rebecca as she wanted to feel what would happen to her. Rebecca stopped slapping and then rubbed her body to ease the pain and give her a new sensation to feel. She rolled Ling over on her stomach and ran her hands up and down her body. Rebecca took the wrist harnesses and put them on Ling, then tied her to the bed. Rebecca pulled Ling up into a kneeling position and spread her legs apart, baring her pussy and ass to her view. She picked up the flail and ran it through her hand, feeling the soft strands, then ran it over Ling's ass and pussy area. "Want to use the gag and blindfold? Or would you rather stay like this?" Rebecca asked her. "Gag me and use the blindfold too. I want to see what that's like." Ling said to her.

Rebecca got the gag ball and tied it on Ling and then slipped the blindfold over her eyes. With her senses cut off, Ling could feel the difference in her other senses already. Picking up the flail again, Rebecca spun the cords around and let them hit over Ling's ass in an upward motion. Ling felt the mild stinging of the flail on her ass and pussy and pushed her ass back towards Rebecca.

"You like this feeling honey? Does it make you feel excited?" She asked Ling.

Ling nodded her head and spread her legs a little wider. Cum glistened on her pussy from her previous orgasm, and a new flow was being emitted. Rebecca switched directions and went over Ling's lower back and thighs. Ling's skin turned brighter red as the flail brought her blood to the surface. Ling moaned against her gag and arched her back as she felt herself quiver in pain and pleasure. Rebecca knew where and when to hit Ling to get the maximum effect from the flail. Switching around again, Rebecca brought the flail in contact with Ling's pussy and made sure it was hitting her clit area as well. Ling clenched slightly as she felt the area come to life with extreme sensations. It didn't hurt as much as she thought it would and found herself getting very turned on. Rebecca moved the flail up her back and then stopped. Ling waited for more and then felt the flail as it hit her breast. Using different strokes, Rebecca was able to hit one breast and then the other. Her nipples swelled up and the soft skin went red quickly. Taking one hand, Rebecca reached under and caressed Ling's breast as she kept hitting her. Ling's moans became louder as she became more excited and felt her body get turned on. Rebecca put the flail down and picked up the strap. She flicked it a couple of times to get the feel of it and Ling heard it. Her body stiffened slightly in expectation of what was to come. Rebecca laid a couple of strokes across Ling's upturned ass and then one cheek at a time. Ling's ass did a dance as she shook in response. Ling clenched and unclenched her ass after each strap and her pussy expelled it's honey out and down her pussy. A long strand of thick, clear lubricant hung from her clit and created a different sensation for Ling. Rebecca ran her free hand over her pussy, spreading the fluid over her and making it wet and shiny. Rebecca got above Ling and held her waist between her legs. She raised the strap and brought it down along the plump, splayed pussy. Ling clenched and arched her back in response and Rebecca waited for her to release before bringing it down again across the sensitive flesh. Ling was crying and wailing behind her constraints, but little was seen by Rebecca as she continued to work the strap over her pussy and clit areas.

Cum started to flow as her pussy became overly excited and she felt the strap hit her and spread it over her as it contacted her. Rebecca was very good at knowing just how hard and where to hit her to get the best response from her. Rebecca reached down and picked up the zapper and slid the tip inside Ling's pussy. While strapping her, she pressed the button and a surge of electricity flowed inside Ling's sensitive pussy. Ling quivered and shook as she went to a quick climax and a burst of cum issued from her.

"I like what this little bugger can do. What a great toy Ling." Rebecca said in amazement. Ling just nodded her head as she went through her orgasm. Rebecca pressed the button again and held it on longer as it brought Ling back into full orgasm again. After twenty seconds or so, Rebecca turned it off and kept strapping Ling's ass and thighs. Ling was shaking from head to toe as her body went through the motions of climax, and the pain of the strapping. Rebecca let go of the button and Ling's body went limp. Her pussy oozed great quantities of cum as her orgasm subsided and she quivered from the stress of it. Rebecca took away the zapper and softly caressed Ling's body everywhere. Ling moaned in pleasure at the soothing touch on her body.

She thought how much pleasure she was deriving from what Rebecca was doing to her and was keeping track of all the things she did. She was doing this for two reasons, one to do them to Trisha when they got together, and to do them to Rebecca when it was her turn.

"How did you like that baby?" Rebecca asked her, as she took the gag ball out of her mouth. "I loved it. I hurt like hell, but I was so turned on at the same time. You are a very gifted woman, Rebecca, You have a talent for making a woman's body come alive. I can't wait to try these things out on you and then Trisha."

"You want to do this to me too? Are you sure you can do it right? It'll hurt like hell if you do it wrong or do it too hard." Rebecca said in a concerned tone.

"I paid attention to what you were doing and I'm sure I can give you the same pleasure you gave me."

"Well, in that case, let's see what you can do to me then." Rebecca said to her as she undid the wrist harness.

Ling was looking eager to try out the other side of things with Rebecca. Rather than tie her up straight away, Ling lay down beside Rebecca and caressed her body, feeling and touching her everywhere. Rebecca closed her eyes and relaxed as Ling ran her hand softly over the soft, warm skin. Rebecca's nipples stood out erect as Ling passed her palm over them gently. She enjoyed the reactions she got from the older woman as she brought her body to an excited condition. Ling passed her hand down along Rebecca's still firm stomach and then along her thighs, making sure she came as close to her pussy as she could without touching it. Rebecca spread her legs slightly as Ling came back up between them, again only coming close to her pussy. She sighed and moaned as Ling used her fingertips to circle around her pubic area and along her pouting slit. Ling saw the goose bumps rise on her flesh and her breathing becoming shallower and quicker. Ling used her middle finger and ran it along the moistening slit and pressed in on it to spread the lips apart. She could feel the wetness starting to flow from inside and used some to wet the lips and make them slippery too. She loved that Rebecca was a natural red head and that her pubic hair was a dark, auburn as well. She had shaved and trimmed it neatly, accentuating her looks. Ling bent forward and kissed Rebecca softly on her mouth, feeling her lips quiver and then purse to a nice full pout. Ling slid her tongue out and licked them before going inside and twirling around Rebecca's tongue. Rebecca arched her back as Ling's finger found the opening to her pussy and circled around the outer labia, spreading them open and covering them in her own fluids. A little moan escaped her mouth as Ling went deeper inside to the inner labia and opened her pussy. Round and round her finger went, as she teased the sensitive flesh. Ling slid her finger deep into her opening and as far up as she could go and caressed the inside of Rebecca's hot and wet pussy. She could tell she was getting the response she wanted as Rebecca's thighs quivered and stiffened as she bore down on Ling's finger inside her. Ling kissed along Rebecca's neck and bit softly along it, making her moan louder. She trailed her tongue along the valley between her breasts and then made wide circles around them. She closed her circles in until she was just touching the areolas. Rebecca's nipples were as stiff as they could get, and Ling closed her mouth over the right nipple and sucked in.

Rebecca reached her hands behind Ling's head and held her tightly to her breast as Ling suckled and flicked her tongue over the turgid morsel. Ling released it and went to her left one and did the same thing to it as well. Rebecca rocked her head from side to side as she felt herself rising in passion. Ling's finger stroked her pussy slowly with long strokes and then slid up to run over her clit. Rebecca shivered as an orgasm raced through her and Ling felt a surge of cum release from within. This was what she was hoping to accomplish with Rebecca as she slid two fingers inside her and stroked her harder and deeper, letting the heel of her palm hit against her clit as she went in. Rebecca bucked against her hand as wanted to feel Ling finger her. Ling withdrew slightly and put three fingers inside and spread her wider, as she stroked her some more. Lubricant was flowing out and around Ling's fingers as she stroked the older woman's pussy to another small orgasm.

Without warning, Ling withdrew her hand and reached for the wrist harness. After attaching it to Rebecca, she tied her to the headboard. She shifted down so her face was above Rebecca's pussy and breathed in the wonderful aroma of her excited pussy. Ling pushed Rebecca's legs up and out so her pussy was bared and open to her. The lips were pouting and spread slightly on their own as Ling bent down and kissed her pussy with great passion.

"Oh my god, that is so good baby. I love what you're doing to me. It feels like heaven." Rebecca said as she pressed her hips into Ling's mouth. Ling slipped her tongue out and licked lightly up and down Rebecca's ever widening slit. Ling enjoyed the tangy taste of Rebecca's pussy. It flowed freely and pulsed with excitement. Ling took her fingers and spread the dark pink lips wide and slid her tongue deeply into the well of her pleasure. Rebecca rewarded Ling with a new flow of juicy cum for her to taste and she licked it up with fervor. Ling slid her fingers in deeper and spread her even wider, so that she could see into the innermost regions of Rebecca's pussy.

With four of her fingers inside Rebecca, Ling stroked and pulled open the soft flesh, watching her juices flow out. Dropping her head down to Rebecca's pussy, Ling took her clit and sucked in on it hard, stretching it out of it's hood. Rebecca cried out, but more in pleasure than in pain. Ling bit down gently on it and gnashed her teeth together in a sawing motion. Rebecca tried to let her do it without twitching and causing herself great pain. Ling released it and licked it gently, causing waves of sensation to run through Rebecca's body. She was enjoying her exploration into this new area of sexual arousal. Ling removed her fingers from inside Rebecca's pussy and picked up the strap. Swishing it back and forth, she got the feel of it's action and gave Rebecca's breasts several slaps each. Rebecca's nipples swelled immediately and Ling gave them several hits each as well. Ling put down the strap and picked up the gag ball. She inserted it into Rebecca's mouth and tied it behind her head. Using her blindfold, she took away Rebecca's sight and left her to sense everything with only her body. Picking up the strap again, Ling started her strapping from Rebecca's breasts down her belly to her thighs. She enjoyed watching the skin grow red and sensitive. Ling moved around on the bed so she was straddling Rebecca and pulled her legs up and tucked them under her arms. Raising the strap, she brought it down quickly and carefully along Rebecca's pussy, making sure it hit from her clit to her ass. Rebecca's legs stiffened as she felt the pain course through her and Ling knew she was creating the feelings she wanted to. Rebecca cried out against the gag, but only muffled grunts were heard. Her pussy flowed with clear, slick fluids as she succumbed to Ling's efforts. Ling lowered her head and ran her tongue over Rebecca's swollen lips, tasting her honey and savoring the tasteful flow. This was what Rebecca was waiting for and felt herself go into climax and gush her cum into Ling's waiting tongue. Ling lapped up the flow as fast as it came out, then sat back up and looked at the shiny, wet pussy, then ran her fingers softly over the outside. She brought the strap down again and again over the swollen lips and watched as they puffed out further and grew redder. Rebecca shook and writhed as her body responded to the strapping. Ling stopped and then spread the lips apart wide and dipped her tongue in deeply to her hole and sucked out the juices.

Restrained and unable to respond, she allowed herself to be taken to heights of pleasure that Ling wanted her to feel. Ling picked up the zapper and slipped the tip down inside Rebecca's wet pussy. She pressed the button and she immediately stiffened in response to the surge. Violent shudders ran through her body as she succumbed to the sensations caused by the low voltage charge. Cum flowed in a steady stream as Ling worked her pussy into a frenzied state. Rebecca thrashed around on the bed feeling the intensity of her climax go farther than she had ever felt before. Ling watched in fascination and decided to try and increase the pleasure level. She reached up and pinched Rebecca's swollen nipples and then gave them a smack with her palm. Rebecca cried against the gag and stiffened her body. Ling traced her slaps down along Rebecca's body to her pussy area and slapped it there repeatedly. Rebecca moaned out long and low as she continued to cum. Ling slapped at her thighs and pussy area for several more minutes until she was sure Rebecca's orgasm was subsiding. Rebecca drew long, hard breaths through her nose as she tried to keep up with her body. Ling turned off the zapper and then slid into Rebecca's ass. She took the large dildo and ran it up and down along the swollen and slick pussy getting it lubed up. She inserted it slowly into Rebecca until it was all the way in with only enough for her to hold on to it. Holding it there, she turned on the zapper again and Rebecca felt the charge course through her. Ling started to stoke the dildo in and out of her and watched as she had one orgasm after another. Holding the dildo in place with her knee, she stroked Rebecca's swollen clit with her fingers and stroked the zapper in and out of her ass. Rebecca's eyes were flowing with tears as she was overcome by all the intensity of the orgasms and felt herself going over the edge and into an unconscious state. Ling watched as she finally had one more big orgasm and then closed her eyes and her body went limp. Ling stopped everything and looked at her to make sure she was okay. Rebecca breathed normally and looked very peaceful in her state, so she got up from the bed and untied her and removed the gag ball and blindfold. She took all her toys to the washroom and washed them off clean, and then returned to the bedroom and put them back in the bags. After getting dressed, she wrote a note thanking Rebecca for a wonderful afternoon, and hoped she enjoyed herself as much as she did. She used the phone to call a cab and went outside to wait for it. After 10 minutes, the cab arrived and she headed back to the restaurant for Trisha. Not long after Ling had gone, Rebecca came to and ran her hands over her body and into her pussy area as she felt herself to see if she was still cumming. She sat up and saw the note Ling had left and read it. Smiling to herself, she thought about her and decided she would have to find her and return the favor. She got up shakily and went to shower off and clean herself up.