All Comments on 'Life Changers Ch. 02'

by PaigeMcAbee

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 8 years ago
Anal

So the expectations are all take it or leave it? If she isn't willing to do anal, she can't stay? I hope that isn't the case. Also, if Connor won't give everything to the relationship because he holds back, it would make it impossible for her to stay. I she has to leave her babies if it's his fault? This is shaping up to be a very interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why Scott?

Please let us know why she would end up marrying Scott? Is it simply because Connor was married before, and Scott is the next in line, or some other reason?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
MOREEEE PLEASE!

I am loving this story! Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Looking forward to more!

Really enjoying the detail and slow build up of information aboit Ella. Looking forward to reading more about the guys too.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 8 years ago
Really like it but

can't believe she hasn't freaked out yet. No one is that chill, right?

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 8 years ago
Also the kid clause is weird...

I hope she makes a point of asking for a separate house on the property or something if the relationship fails. Also, I was hoping she would marry ryan... a little sad. Why scott?

joodlejoodlealmost 8 years ago
Better

I was questioning initially how it was that she could be so naive and slutty at the same time. But when I think back to younger days, naivety did not mean the absence of passion and adrenaline. Quite the opposite actually. She is just enduring passion that is being literally thrust upon her. These are three super hot men, and were I in her place, regardless of what sort of philosophy or motive these guys had, I would be powerless to deny their sexual effect on me. She succumbed because she didn't know better--because of her naivety and innocence, not because she was a slut. A bit of a stretch still, but in retrospect, plausible enough. I understand why Scott was up. Connor is probably still legally married to what's-her-name, and Scott is the second eldest, if only by a few minutes. Poor Ryan. I feel like Ryan should have the honor of taking her virginity though, because had he not decided to rescue her, they would not have her. He found her, so he should be the first to bed her--since we are going on raw human instinct apparently. On the other hand, a first time with Connor would probably be awesome. Scott is great so far--passionate as you said, but a tad lovey-dovey for my taste, or so it seems. Ryan is the superhero, so he will always be perfect in my mind, if more of a romantic type. Connor, the enigma, is definitely more my type. Something tells me he likes it rough, very rough, and I am aching to find out how rough. I know you will make it good. Until then, thanks. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous