Life Changers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes of sitting alone, somewhere in the middle of the room, Ella had walked away from the dead bodies and grieving family. She searched for a water fountain or cooler to quench her thirst and hunger pains but found a small lounge instead. Its amenities consisted of a small metal table, two folding chairs and cabinet with a white coffee maker, cream and sugar. With equal measures of each ingredient, Ella's addiction began.

When the espresso machine beeped, she jumped away from her reverie. Finding a fond memory of that day must make her a wicked person. She took a tentative sip of the black brew savoring the bitterness while secretly wishing she could still have the several teaspoons of cream and sugar she had used as a child.

She groaned when she realized that she still needed to call and reschedule her interview. A quick trip to her room took care of the task. Fortunately, the office had been on a snow break and all interviews had been cancelled. The human resources assistant sounded relieved to reschedule. She was set to arrive next Thursday at eleven in the morning.

Remembering she had left her coffee in the kitchen, she backtracked, grabbed her cup and went in search of Ryan. As she made her way back to the library, she discovered that finding the correct path was fairly simple. One grand foyer was located in the front of the house and connected to two main hallways by several cut-thrus. She wondered if rich people called the smaller hallways cut-thrus and then she decided to listen and learn.

When she arrived in the library, she was disappointed to find that there were no bells and confetti greeting her with congratulations on finding her way back. Even Ryan kept his attention on the laptop's monitor as he spoke.

"You're a coffee drinker," he stated. "I'll admit to you that my first impression of you was not nearly as high as it is right now," he said finally looking at her. "And I thought you were pretty damn perfect then."

"Apparently 'pretty damn perfect' allows some room for improvement," she as she walked around the desk to watch him.

"Ok, Connor had this ready to go but I moved the icons to the desktop."

Ella watched as he gave her a guided tour through the email, phone and messaging apps on the phone and computer. He continued to direct her to the intercom system in the house and let her practice calling each room and talking to both Connor and Scott in their offices.

"If you need anything," he said as she sat behind the beautiful desk, "Anything at all, no matter how insignificant you think it might be, call me. Oh, and by the way, I took the liberty of setting up an account with a nice store in New York. Your shipping address and credit card are already saved to your profile so all you need to do is add whatever you like to the cart and checkout," he explained as he clicked the mouse over a minimized tab to open the web page.

"There are things already in my cart," she said pointing to the number over the cart icon.

"Yeah, I found some things I thought you might like," he said clicking the mouse again over the icon. "I know I'd like to see you wear them."

"A bikini!" she exclaimed. "I've never worn one in my life, Ryan."

"Then it's a good time to start."

"With two feet of snow on the ground?"

"We have an indoor pool in the fitness center," he explained. "It's a very nice building with a gym, pool, a massage bed, and the works. Please allow me to be the one to take you there."

"Well, you picked out the bikini so it only seems fair," she mumbled as she looked at another item. "Uh, wow. This stuff is gorgeous and expensive. How much credit is left after I buy this?"

"That, my dear Ella, is not a problem," Ryan answered. "And now, as much as I hate to, I really have to leave you now. We'll be back for dinner so you have plenty of time to decide what kind of goodbye you'll be giving me."

Ella smiled as he gave a wave goodbye and left the room. There was no denying that she liked that man. Ryan was consistent, to say the least, he was attentive, caring and a romantic flirt. Scott was like him but the added element of passion. He could look her direction and make her squirm. Connor was the enigma.

Looking at the computer, phone and credit card, Ella admitted that he took hospitality to the limit. He had encouraged her to help Joshua this morning with his breakfast and he had appeared pleased when he watched her holding Danny last night. He did not offer the flirting and passion his younger brothers did. He could fuel her desire to want more, which was both terrifyingly constrictive while at the same time, incredibly satisfying. The irony lay in the fact that she would be the object of his desire while never allowing him to be hers because he had built a wall disguised as a Prenuptial Agreement and Expectations Clause.

Thinking of the contract reminded Ella that she had been given a task to complete. She needed to read, inquire and relate her own expectations. She opened the folder and was surprised to find her name, her legal name, had been printed on the contract. Before she could get irritated at the invasion of privacy, she reminded herself that the men were proposing to invade quite a bit more. She, Gabriella Sinclair, would hereafter be referred to as the wife while Bradley Scott Montgomery would be named as the husband. After reading the contract, she finished her coffee and read it again.

It was just so simple that she wondered why anyone hesitated to sign one. If either party committed adultery, requested to leave, or committed a breach of confidentiality of the Expectations Clause, see attachment thank you very much, then he or she would be required to comply with a no contest divorce, take whatever possessions the guilty party had brought to the marriage and settle for one hell of a financial stipend.

She chuckled when she considered the possessions she had brought. Apparently, the brothers would allow her to keep her favorite t-shirt. Sobering with her next thought, she questioned how she could ever walk away from children. After a few months with Josh and Danny, she knew that leaving them would not be an easy choice. Yet, Gloria had.

Laying the document aside, Ella admitted that if she signed it, nothing on this side of heaven or hell would make her leave. She might be miserable and locked in a room alone but she would not leave a child, not when she finally had a chance to be part of a family.

As she started reading the Expectations Clause, which was considerably longer than the pre-nup, her eyes widened in surprise with each new line she read. Did she really need to be told that fidelity was an expectation? Furthermore, she was expected to communicate all questions and concerns. Damn, her mother would be so proud right now and maybe even a little envious. Her own father had been quick to cut off her mother's words as whining about things he could not change.

Slowly, she crossed over into Connor's way of thinking. Whether she was moving into the light or falling into darkness, was a question she avoided answering. If one man was too tired, busy or just plain uninterested in her concerns, she had a good chance of gaining the ear from one of the other two. Three men, all handsome and successful, all wanted to take care of her. She had noticed that was the phrase they repeatedly used. Love was never mentioned. Connor probably labeled it as another emotion of a weak man.

Hours passed as she continued reading. When she reached the end, she was startled to find how much time had slipped by although her stomach protested with rumblings. After a quick trip to the kitchen where she found what she needed for a sandwich, Ella returned to the library to practice what one roommate had called retail therapy.

The prices of jeans were ridiculous. Would someone really pay that much for a sweater? Shoes were worse, although so damn cute. She glanced down at her leather slip-ons and tried to decide if they needed to be resoled, retired or given new siblings to join them in the closet.

The closet! Connor had told her to unpack and she had agreed to do just that. Looking at the time on the monitor, she made a rash decision. She added the shoes to her cart, completed the checkout process and went in search of her room. After a few twists and turns, she decided to locate the kitchen again and try from there.

When she finally opened the door to the closet, she gasped in surprise. Expecting a small space with a hanger bar and maybe an overhead shelf, Ella poked her head in to find a room bigger than her former home. Actually, it had only been a room that she rented in an old, run-down house, but then again, this was supposed to be just a closet.

What she found were several closets spread throughout one very large room. Glass doors, mirrored doors, shelves, drawers, and rods were everywhere in the metallic gray and white room.

"Yeah, my bikini is gonna look great hanging in here," she said aloud with a laugh.

After a second walk through the maze, Ella carried in her suitcase and starting unpacking. Ninety seconds later, she was walked out of the room dusting her hands for a job well done.

"Ella!" she heard Scott say from behind her. She spun in a circle but could not see him.

"Ella!" he repeated. "Answer the damn intercom!"

Racing to the control pad, she looked for the right button. Ryan had made it seem so easy but now she could only find labels for the rooms in the house, office and every other damn building on the estate.

"Press the intercom button, baby."

"Uh, sorry," she finally said. "Could you see me?"

"No but Connor is ready to have video surveillance installed and Ryan was almost to the car. Where's your phone?"

"The one that would help you locate me?" she asked. "Is that phone to which you refer?"

"Funny," he said with a chuckle, "But don't be surprised when your time alone is suddenly restricted."

"Sorry, I'll get the phone now."

"We wanted to make sure that were able to find something for lunch."

"Yep, I had a sandwich and I've read everything and I bought some shoes which I sort of regret now that I think about it."

"Shoes. Fuck, you're so cute," Scott responded through the box. "Ok, get your phone and take a minute to respond to the texts we've all sent you."

"Ok, but give me a minute. I'm not sure how to get there."

"Walk out of your room and make a right. Take the small corridor on your left and then another right. You'll find it."

"Ok, bye," she said and hurried from the room into thesmall corridor. Within seconds, she was standing at the door to the library thankful that Connor had not installed the video cameras before today. She would have given them a little entertainment as the human hamster stuck in a maze.

When she hit the phone's home key, she cringed at the number of texts she had missed. Quickly swiping the screen allowed her to begin the process of replying. After a few unanswered messages, Ryan's texts read as if he were worried, Scott's included a little dirty humor but Connor had finally threatened to revise his opinion of chastisement.

Reading the messages again, Ella was surprised to discover her nipples were hard and her panties were moist. She wondered which set of messages had earned that reaction and then had to admit that it was the combination of all of them. Just like her response to the texts, her body would respond in all things to the three of them.

Ella spent the remainder of the afternoon re-reading the Expectations Clause making a few notes along the way. When it came down to it, she had three points of concern. When she considered the first, oral sex, she had to admit that whatever Connor had done this morning was worth repeating and it was only fair to reciprocate.

The thought of anal sex actually scared her. Until now, she had only heard of gay men and really, wild girls attempting it and had overheard that most girls did not care for it. Some had complained about the pain. She remembered the promises the brothers had made to her. She could tell them what she wanted and what she did not want. Ryan had said they would give her time. Or was he referring to her third point?

She looked down at her notes. The first item was scratched off. The second now had a checkmark beside it. Nevertheless, the third remain unanswered. A large number three was boldly written on the paper. Boldly because she had written, traced, and retraced until the dark blue ink was thick against the white page.

Three men. One has your mouth, another has your pussy and the third has your ass. Ella closed her eyes and tried to imagine the scene. Three men with her in one bed. The thought was not appealing. Nevertheless, the expectations were clearly written and she seriously doubted she could convince them to delete anything that involved the group. At least they had limited the group activities to include only her and them.

Leaving her chair, she walked to the window to look over the water. She would have to agree or move on and Connor had left not any room for misunderstanding. If she could not agree with the expectations, she could not stay.

Closing her eyes, she tried to imagine the scene again but only saw Ryan. He was with her in her bed. She felt her pulse race as she imagined him touching, kissing, and leaning over her. Ok, so being with Ryan was not a problem.

She shook her head and walked to the aquarium in the corner of the room. Strange looking but beautiful fish glided from one end of the tank to the other. She closed her eyes again and waited. Scott was now in her mind. He was touching her and encouraging her to touch him too.

She moved away from the bright colors of the aquatic life and toward a collection of books that was probably older than she was. Reaching for one of the large leather volumes, Ella was surprised to find nameplate embossed with Montgomery & Sons, September 1932. Had the library withstood the changes in ownership or had Connor managed to reclaim every title that he believed belonged to his family?

Then, she saw Connor. He was also with her in her room but he was seated on the bed as she knelt before him, reversed from their positions this morning. He was showing her the way to give him the pleasure he had given to her. When she looked away from the books, Ella realized that her eyes had remained opened for the last vision. While she still could not see three men together with her, she could see each of them alone with her.

The Expectations Clause required that she discuss her concerns with the men but two of them were leaving tonight. Waiting until they returned seemed to be delaying the inevitable. Discussing the issue with Connor alone felt wrong. It would need to be a group discussion.

She heard them before she saw them. Footsteps announced someone approaching the library but Scott's voice was farther away in the distance as though he were talking on the phone. She turned to find Connor walking towards her with quick steps.

"You're still here," he announced as he pulled her into his arms. "I'm glad I didn't make a bet on it."

"Why? Did you think I was a coward?"

"No, not a coward but definitely new to this idea although I'll admit that I had no idea just how new you really were."

"Yeah, it's dreadful but I can't think of one of my past dates that I regret telling no, so one of you will just have to deal with it," she said and then wondered why she felt so brave.

"Not a problem," he said before capturing her lips with his. His kiss was gentle as he encouraged her to relax. "Not a problem at all."

"So what the hell man," Scott said from behind them. "You get her alone for the next thirty-six hours, move out of the way."

"Don't you have a plane to catch?" Connor asked he only tightened his grip and turned her away from Scott's reach.

"Funny," Scott snapped, "But at least I get the jet. Ry is still pissed about flying commercial. C'mon honey, step away from the big, scary man."

Ella giggled as Connor finally relaxed his hold so she could move into Scott's arms.

"Enjoy it for now. I'll start dinner."

"Wait," Ella called to Connor. "Need any help?"

"You cook?"

"Yeah. Nothing fancy but I had to eat and could stomach only so many PB&Js."

"Tomorrow, then," he responded with a grin as he turned away.

"You'll regret that offer," Scott advised as he nuzzled her ear. "Connor has been the family chef since he was like, eleven years old and hated every minute of it but alternatives have included burning kitchens and raw chicken."

"Doesn't your mom help?"

"She's the one who burned the kitchen," he answered with a laugh. "Now, show me how much you're gonna miss me."

It was a simple command and one that she was suddenly nervous to follow. Leaning close she pressed her mouth to his and waited. So did he. She moved her lips against his but he still waited. Ella moved her hand from his arm to his chest and finally behind his neck pulling him closer. When she opened her eyes, she was startled to find him watching her.

"What?" she whispered.

"You're perfect," he answered and pulled her against his body. He started with gentle kisses against her temple, jaw, cheek, and chin. When he reached her lips, he groaned and claimed her mouth firmly. He bit, licked and sucked on her lower lip while she moaned and tugged at his hair.

His hands moved up and down her spine until they finally clasped the curve of her ass. Ella shrieked against his mouth when he wrapped his

hands around her thighs and lifted her against his groin. She was braced between his hard body and the wall with his arousal nestled between her thighs. As he continued to kiss her, Ella pushed her hips toward him so she could feel the evidence of his desire.

He chuckled against her mouth and finally pulled his mouth away. He adjusted their position so he could flex his hips against her and give her what she was seeking. Ella arched her back allowing her to tilt her head back while pushing her hips forward. She desperate wished she could lose the jeans without making him move. Between his hard member and the friction of her clothing, she could feel her desire move from the shiver in her belly to a desperate ache between her legs.

Scott moved forward and trailed kisses over her neck as he continued rubbing against her sensitive sex. She moaned as he moved lower and pushed closer to him silently begging him to touch her breasts.

"Let's see if last night was real or just a wicked dream," he mumbled against her throat. Wrapping his arms around her back, he carried her from the wall to the desk and gently sat her on the hardwood surface. His mouth returned to hers as his hands tugged at the hem of her shirt.

Ella moaned as his warm hands stroked across the soft skin of her belly and up to her breasts. She pushed her breasts forward hoping he would give her the same treatment as last night but he broke the kiss and stepped back a foot. She moaned in frustration while he only grinned at her.

"Sweet Ella," he whispered as he reached for her shirt. "You're everything I need."

Taken back by his words, Ella hardly moved as he snagged her shirt in his hands and pulled it up and off her body. When he reached for her bra's front closure, she grabbed his hands to stop him. Scott watched and waited to allow her to choose. She blinked as she looked around the room. The evening was approaching but the room was still well lit by the setting sun. There were no dark shadows to hide their actions this time. He would be able to see her and she would be able to see his reaction. Doubt was suddenly replaced by excitement. She grinned at him and moved her hands away from his to trace up his arm and over his shoulders.