All Comments on 'Life Changers Ch. 04'

by PaigeMcAbee

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
EroticallyWickedEroticallyWickedalmost 8 years ago
Loving story

..and before anyone says 'no way instant family' I live it to a wonderful man who is a C. Had he had brothers I so would have said yes, so...

~Anyway~ confused about house bank and Bennit(?) so back tracking...the rest is lovely and I'm addicted! 5 stars! Can't wait for development of other brothers and her getting more comfortable being inclusive of a 4 instead of 2. Will she save the day from ex? I did.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 8 years ago
A confusing chapter.

I guess we feel like Ella, which is well done, but I prefer to have the inside scoop and watch the characters figure it out. Still struggling with her easy acceptance of this life and I'm missing Ryan. I can't believe he's going to be the last to be with her. He should have been first.

Despite that, I'm really enjoying the story. The time for this to post felt like forever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
....

This series is by far the absolut hottest thing I have ever read!!!!!

I'm checking daily to see if a new chapter is up. I can't wait to read on....!!

britbrit1103britbrit1103almost 8 years ago

Will there be another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More?

I loved how fast the chapters were coming. Any more on the way?

kennyk0alakennyk0alaover 7 years ago
The end ???

Great story - surely this isn't the end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Get writing

We need an ending to this series! Get to it please! Lol

MwestohioMwestohioover 3 years ago

Good writing. I also would like to see some kind of end

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous