All Comments on 'Life Goes On'

by WantABWriter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ooooookay

Nurse Sylvia Manor was grumpy because it was her 50th birthday and her husband of 38 years wouldn't remember. Married for 38 years at 50 years old!?!? She was married at the mature age of 11?????

Aside from that tiny bit of almost literally "robbing the cradle", this story had many discontinuities and bizarre lines of thought.

I'm afraid this author will WantABWriter for a long time to come before s/he can change her/his name to AMAWriter! Two stars and I'm being generous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"if it hadn't been for Mark's presents in the building."

He left gifts lying around? Too many silly mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
3*s

I have no desire to tear anyone down, so I give 3*s to this story by WantABWriter.

Thanks for returning to this forum. I'm sure you have much to contribute after such a long hiatus.

AMerryman

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 6 years ago
Hard time tracking

Lots of things going on. Skimmed some. Hilda parts especially. Odd about mother and mel. Seems like an inexperienced person would be outraged or mortified the mother of boyfriend watched.

Justgr8Justgr8about 6 years ago
Hmmm

So many characters and it was hard to make a connection to any of them. The writing was solid, but when you don't care about the people, eight pages is hard to get through.

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Long

A little long, and rough in places, but some interesting subplots. I'm willing to wait for part 2, just want to see what Jill finds .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I stopped when I read Mark's presents. That would be Mark's PRESENCE. A present can be a gift you give. Or mark was present at the party.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Prof read

Proof read. Proof read. Put down. Wait. Pickup and proof read again. Way too many misused words. Hope for a part 2 that makes sense of these vignettes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
BORING

Couldn't Even Finish The First page ... Just top Boring

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous