All Comments on 'Life in Suburbia'

by MindBlown75

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The trolls come out to play

It's getting crowded under that bridge. All these authors like to play games. All we need now is Lordslampuppy to comment and say how you're the greatest writer since Shakespeare and systech24 to give it a favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Mindblown/BrainGym same person? Joined a day apart and 'supports' each other??? Just more 1* TRASH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yes, they are the same person, and we know who it is

Who do we know who imagines that he is so clever, so witty and so superior to the average person? Who do we know that writes stories under alts, giggling about how smart he is? Who do we know that Luedon shares little inside jokes with? Who is the biggest laughing stock on the site? I think everyone knows. The antics of snotty nosed adolescent children, putting a gravel in someone's shoe and imagining how brilliant the joke is. Most of us grow up.

swedishreader1swedishreader1about 7 years ago
Agreed.

This very much looks like the same author.

Style is far to similar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Trash

Title says all, braindead mindblown whatever. Please stop insulting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

more shit from swingerFAG.

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
This wasn't a marriage...

This wasn't a marriage...not a hint of love in it, just a commercial agreement: he wanted to have the best house, the better looking wife, the better social status of the neighborhood! She wanted to have a rich life, with all the good things money could buy! How to achieve that? Marrying each other! Some examples: 1 - "They didn't even have kids and never would if she had anything to do with it, and she did" (sooner or later he would want them, to have them inherit his grandmother's bed...). 2 - She felt that her sacrifice by marrying a dweeb like him, "she'd earned the right to enjoy some extracurricular sexy fun with real men, as well as fun women"! 3 - He also knew very well who he had married: "You'll keep fucking people like the whore you are"! So this is a good story to be posted in any "Trade & Commerce" journal, but not in LW! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very sad

what a life which is no life at all.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 7 years ago
Little Rabbit?

She's not the only one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 *'s

Simply to piss off Literotica's resident nut job who spends his whole life posting negative comments about FICTIONAL stories. How lathe tic is that?

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 7 years ago

she doesn't love him and he is a closet fag.

she has no respect for him at all. she is only with him for his money so she can fuck around while he supports her.

one of her fuck buddies should put a video on the net fucking the whore and feeding the cum sucker.

just to let the neighborhood know what kind of people they live around.

why bother getting married, if you don't believe in the marriage vows?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
IMPO and others

Impo you need to get a editor you write so many comments,at least learn to spell.

Its sex stories you morons,Why come here and hate the sex is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

End of the day a just a WACC and a manipulative slut bitch.

She is going to be fucking lots of cocks he gets the worn out slimy cunt.

MindBlown75MindBlown75about 7 years agoAuthor

There's nothing wrong with how this story went. They love each other in their own way. Suburban life is dull and they both get something out of it. Everyone was an asshole to some new person on the site for no reason. Let that theme keep going. Didn't realize new people couldn't write a story.

BrainGymBrainGymabout 7 years ago
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You think I'm the same person as this author? Hahahaha! I am not. I ain't no coward. If it was me, I'd say it loud and proud. This person obviously just wrote a random story they wanted to and you're attacking them just like you to did to me. You people are so ungrateful. This author writes this free story and all you do is complain and abuse. You never learn, do you? @MindBlown75, I loved your story. 5* every time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wife and story

Both suck

hansbwlhansbwlabout 7 years ago
Dear MindBlown75

You say there is nothing wrong with this story. Maybe you are right, but there is absolutely nothing new in it. Without counting, my guess there must be hundreds almost identical stories here. Why not try to find an original storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Typical

Typical repressed homosexual fantasy. The "hot wife" as proxy for the author's desire to be fucked up the ass by a stud.

šŸ’©šŸ„œšŸŽŽšŸ”½šŸ©

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@braingym

It's a good thing this story is free,it wouldn't earn one penny if priced. Promoting "trash" speaks volumes about you and the "trash" you post.

BrainGym is as brainless as this author. Neither one knows how to write interesting erotica. Same old shit, different day, from the same type "cuckold" writers. Worthless trash. You both need to read a few "hall of fame" stories in loving wives. Maybe you'll learn something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: Impo and others

It's a sex story? Are you sure anon? Maybe you should read it again, or maybe guys like you don't care what you read, as long as you can pull on your little dingy and pant on every word written. Sad little sack, aren't you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yuck

I hate stories like this. Earned you a well deserved ONE STAR.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 7 years ago
Mixed feelings on this one.

On the one hand, she fucked around to make her life tolerable but never denied her husband; on the other, she disrespected him. He not only went with it, he encouraged it.

Different strokes I suppose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
New writer?

Sure, everyone buys that. The problem is, you're not new. We've seen this game before. One star.

Whackdoodoo may well be the stupidest person who comments on this site.

BrainGymBrainGymabout 7 years ago
re: Anonymous

Scarecrow without a brain? Hahaha. Hilarious. That one's seriously going in my Top 10 list. But zero points for creativity, though. Really? The Wizard of Oz? What were you doing at the kid's party? Trying to ass fuck the Cowardly Lion, who is your ideal counterpart, hence the "Anonymous"? You're so butt-hurt that you were made a fool of by me and your tears are delicious. Just as refreshing as my champagne! Toodles, lion-fucker!! ;) Hahahaha!!! As for the other thing, let's ask the author themselves... @MindBlown75, are you insulted to be compared to me? We eagerly await your response.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@braindead

I think slime molds would be insulted by the comparison with you. Now, you can write your reply as Mindblown75. A few good "ha ha ha's" thrown in would be great.

MindBlown75MindBlown75about 7 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback even if you don't like it. @hansbwl: nothing wrong but nothing right, fair enough. @Anon who gave suggestion to read hall of fame: will do. @Whackdoodle: thanks for getting it. Different strokes for each person indeed. @BrainGym: I'm not upset at being compared. I liked your story for what it was. Sorry they're calling you a scarecrow. Everyone in this section likes to be mean. I still think they're a loving couple. They just do things their way. Why are morals being brought into this? We're all on an erotic site. Lust being one of the 7 deadly sins so...morals? Judgement? Zero sense being made from that argument.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@BrainGym

Are you knocking "the wizard of Oz", my kids favorite movie. What is wrong with you? If only you could write as well, instead of hurling insults at others. Get back to the drawing board and write an erotic story, not that shit you claim is erotic. Do you even know the meaning of the word? Thought not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another story that sets up one ending only to present another without anything to back it up.

Even written in third person, you presented his thoughts and feelings. All of those were leading to him dumping her. Yet, with "Fucking Raoul kept her sane." you went in another direction, but without anything to support it before that paragraph.

MindBlown75MindBlown75about 7 years agoAuthor

Get your heads out of your ass. I'm not BrainGym or Braindead. Want to bitch at him/her go to their story. As for a turn from wanting to kill her to letting her fuck Raoul, it makes perfect sense because Gilbert said he'd do anything for his Sam. Anything in this story includes letting her get off while being stuck in boring Suburbia. And cut off Raoul's balls and let him watch while Gilbert shoves them down Sam's throat? Wouldn't Raoul be in the floor in agony since his balls are missing? But yeah, I'm the shitty writer. Right on.

Justgr8Justgr8about 7 years ago
Garbage

An absolute piece of cuck pussy wimp garbage..... If this is the best this author can do, then don't try again. 1*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sure you're brain dead

Identical MO. Yeah, it's you, all right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
"Little rabbit"?

She's such an immature, unlikable person and seems to have the IQ of a rock. Nothing fun there. He lover is just a dick. No fun there. And her husband? He is DEFINITELY a dweeb. This all adds up to a story that needed a good editor and in the final analysis wasn't fun or entertaining to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
For a first story I give you a five.

Mostly because first stories usually suck. But you have a good writing style. Sure you can build up the sexual tension a lot more but hey we all have to learn to make your characters real and the story real. Keep going and don't let the Anti-cheating spouse jerks bother you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just a matter of who becomes bored with whom first.

If she meets a big cock who also has a big bank account this little cuck will be history. On the other hand, if this little cuck befriends an honest ethical real woman who actually wants a husband and children, he'll probably fall in love with her, and kick his slut to the curb. And could anyone really care how this diseased marriage ends?

loveloverloveloverabout 7 years ago
They worked it out

She got big cock, he got all he could handle. He grew, she stayed the opportunist. Not so sexy to me.

VickieTernVickieTernabout 7 years ago
Yes, *****

A few verbs are mis-conjugated, but not this conjugal relationship. They understand each other, and each other's needs. Those who feel threatened by a fictive character's behavior, by all means criticize her and her creator! With mere words! That's how impotence reveals and expresses itself!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just plain no

The last thing LW needs is another semen-sucking cuck sissy boy. LE needs a Creampie Eater category for this pathic crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
loved it!!

Loved it. Don't mind the jack off Anon haters. Many of us love these kinds of stories. They know what Loving wives stories are. They are just closet Cuck lovers who feel guilty after all the cum shoots out of their dick and oozes over their hand.

Keep writing

MindBlown75MindBlown75about 7 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the kind feedback. I'm not letting the cowards of this site bother me. I wrote what I wanted and I liked it. @Anon whomever: yes, little rabbit. Makes perfect sense to those who know what sex is. @VickieTern and my last Anon: thanks for getting it. Not sure why it's complicated. Two lovers who know they need more. Both get what they want. End of story. Thanks for the comments. This first time has been fun. I'll be back with another soon.

MindBlown75MindBlown75about 7 years agoAuthor

Who said anything about not liking Anon comments? To my last Anon: learn how to read instead of being a pansy and getting butt hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You fucking fag

You sicko fag cream pie eater here eat my used condom ya full on fag! I bet you ARE HDK writing under another name ya fag ! And I am sure NIGGERANDI IS THERE

Stangstar06 please we need a well write BTB .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another new baboon...

Of course 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ridiculous Score

This was a good story. I hope you continue to write. I enjoyed it and I'm sure I will enjoy your next story as well.

It's unfair that so many take out their own frustrations and insecurities on writers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: anonymous=5*

Fuck off Bonny. Who cares what the fuck you have to say. It's always the same shit every day. Make yourself useful and go suck a big cock. Isn't that what you do in your spare time? Oh, I forget, you also collect cream pies for your hubby, don't you? 1* for another trash writer we don't need in loving wives. Damn we got too many of those assholes already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Don't favor us anymore with stories

Go back to reading the cuckold, cheating, big cock, wimpy stories that caused you to try writing in the first place. As suggested, try reading some of the stories that made the hall of fame and get acquainted what kind of stories readers prefer. Clue. It isn't this. Just trying to steer you in the right direction. Start reading some of the stories that get four stars the first day, there is a reason for that. Figure it out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice try BrainGym

I've read a lot of these stories and there are many similarities in some of the stories. Many authors have styles in storytelling, grammar and punctuation an interests (or fetishes) that they carry from one submission to the next that make them unique - that can be good ir bad, desirable or undesirable depending on the tastes of the reader. I can usually tell certain writers, even if I don't take notice when I begin reading. This is the same story in every way as "Stone." All of the supportive words between the two aliases in the comments justifies my suspicion that they are the same. My question is why? True, most people didnt like the content (and admittedly I'm one of them) but you're not a bad writer, better than many on this site, so just own it, write the stories you like and either turn off the comments or accept your fantasies are different than most. All this childish back and forth commenting on comments and changing aliases, praising your own stories, etc is silly.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 7 years ago
I know, I know I'm not being fair

I know I should score based on the writing as well as the content but I find these stories so repugnant that I just can't give it a better rating. Who thinks this way? It is not in my nature to ever accept such a situation. So the dude has a big dick, a .357 is a great equalizer. Give the bastard a different kind of blow job...blow his dick right off with a dum dum round (save the next husband the heartache) then dump the cheating bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
well you got a little better score than Brain Dead

but not by much. Try harder next time, or better yet, give it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Proposal...

I'll like to marry Sam. Lovely woman I'll say lol. Nice story mb75

shvg65shvg65about 7 years ago
Not marriage material

If you meet a woman in a bar with a dress short enough to see her butt cheeks if she slightly bends over and after a couple drinks you end up in the bathroom fucking yourself senseless, that isn't the woman you want to marry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

AMF.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 1 year ago

Amazing how all the cucky boys commenters and their hero writers strive so hard for validation. Yo, I am an alpha dog, I am the strongest and greatest man alive. All you stupid non cuck just want to be like me, but you are repressed and weak. All men are like me , I am normal. Sure,

Buster2UBuster2U11 months ago

I don't know why I bother to read these comments. So many RUDE MORONS! Stop bothering with stories you don't like! So many of these asshars say "I don't like cuck stories" So why read them? I just turn the comments on anymore when I submit a story. LOL These asshats come to a free porn site and then complain nonstop for reading porn that they don't like! Meanwhile, I really like this story. 5 big blazing stars from me. Great Story. Great writing. I have to say, I've thrown away more girlfriends than most of the commenters on here. LOL, I remember my Redhead, Dorothy, the information operator. Not long after we moved in together she asked me to watch her child while he took a bath. So I entertained myself by smoking a joint. Eventually, I finally noticed that the phone would constantly ring for about half an hour during this time every day, I finally tapped my own line and found out that it was constant guys trying to set up dates with her during the daytime. LOL, She was an unpaid whore! LOL She was so hot like the redhead in this story. But I couldn't take the humiliation. Toss her ass out. Gosh, that hurt. I was thinking about marriage for so long. Glad I didn't turn out like this guy! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very funny story. Keep them coming I need a good laugh

DeanofMeanDeanofMean11 months ago

i cannot wrap my head around the happy cuck thing but well written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous