Life in Suburbia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want more, Little Rabbit?"

"Always, Big Boy."

Little rabbit? Why did he call her that? What the hell kind of a nickname was that? He watched the buff man as his limp dick slid from her asshole. Even limp the studs cock was bigger than his own. He saw the man lift her tiny body, tossing her on the bed as he fell to his knees. From this angel, he could see Sam's beautiful, red face. The just fucked look he always loved, stared back at him. He saw her close her eyes as her lover licked straight up her cunt. Her moans filled the room once more, making a jolt of passion run through him.

He wanted to be the one to make her moan. He wanted to be her one and only. She was supposed to be his. All his. She was betraying him. She was a whore. She was nothing. She was his perfect Samantha. He watched in stunned disbelief as his wife grinded against their bed, shoving her face down onto her lovers so he could eat her out. Sucking on her clit and licking at her slit as she willingly gave him her sweet nectar.

Gilbert felt another wave of passion rolling over him. Maybe he liked watching another man fuck his wife. She was still his after all. He knew she'd never leave him. It had been kind of hot to watch such a big cock fucking such a small hole. It was kind of hot now to watch another man's tongue lapping at her precious cunt. He felt his finger grazing his own cockhead. Felt the wetness still there and the buildup of another orgasm.

Sam's screams suddenly filled the room, her body thrashing against the silk sheets as her orgasm ripped through her. He saw her back arching off the bed, her hand digging into the silky, black, locks of her lovers hair while the other crushed the sheets. She never screamed like that for him. Somehow, the noise added to the pleasure he was already experiencing. If they fucked again, he'd cum again. What was wrong with him? Why was this so hot?

He watched the built, admittedly sexy man stand up. The stud stared down on his perfect Sam. Her pale body covered in a rosy blush and sheen of sweat. Gilbert saw the guy's dick coming to full attention. The cockhead curling into his stomach. Throbbing with its need to dive into her just eaten out cunt. He understood the feeling completely.

"Did you like that, Little Rabbit?"

"I need...a minute to...catch my breath."

"'I'll take that as a yes."

"Mhmm."

"You want some more?"

"You know I can go all day with you, baby."

"Oh I know. That's why you're my Little Rabbit. A little fucking machine."

"You wouldn't want me any other way."

"No I wouldn't."

The stud she'd called Big Boy pulled her lithe body into his arms, rubbing up and down her sweaty back as Gilbert stared on. He wondered how long this had been going on. He wondered how many there were. If he left and came back, would she fuck him tonight? Would she be able to go at it again and again with him? Who was he kidding; he usually got it up about twice and then had to please her other ways. Though in watching them, it'd already gotten up twice.

"Do you have to leave the pictures up on the nightstand?"

"What's wrong with them?"

"Your husband stares at me."

"Feel guilty?"

"Hell no. If he were a real man, you wouldn't be with me."

"He's a good man."

"So you keep saying."

"Because he is."

"Yet you still fucking me."

"Because I'm bored with this stupid suburban life and I want to have fun. He and I can give off the image of a happy marriage, have a happy marriage, all while I still get my kicks."

"You don't feel guilty?"

"No. I didn't ask for this type of life. I thought we'd move around, travel, always be having fun. We do travel but we settled here and I...have a restless soul. If I fuck you, then I won't have to leave him."

"That makes no sense, Little Rabbit."

"I won't grow bored or depressed. I get my brains fucked out the way I want, and I can stay and tolerate this suburban life. I can continue to love my husband."

"Whatever works."

"Do you enjoy our fucking?"

"You know I do."

"Then stop complaining and fuck me."

"As you command, Little Rabbit."

Gilbert watched as the stud rolled over on top of his wife. Her long, lean, pale legs wrapping around his dark, tanned, athletic waist. He saw the man's engorged cock as it slid into his wife's glistening pussy lips. Holy fuck the dude was hung like a horse when he was fully hard. No wonder Sam got her brains fucked out by him. He sighed quietly, watching the man's cock slide in and out as the bed squeaked beneath their bouncing bodies. He felt his own dick swelling and once more wrapped his fist around his manhood.

As a stranger fucked his wife, his humongous cock drilling into her, Gilbert jacked off in the hallway. Sam moaned and the stud grunted all while he took care not to make a noise. He heard the slurping sounds of her cunt juices, her body obviously highly aroused by the man above her. His fist sped up as the stud's moves seemed to gain speed.

"Fuck! Oh Fuck! Raoul, grind in harder! God baby...oh please, baby. Please fuck me!"

"I'm fucking you, Little Rabbit. I'm grinding in Big Boy's large cock. You feel me stretching your tight cunt?"

"Yes! Oh God yes!"

"Hold on tight baby. Raoul is taking you to the promised land."

The bed began thumping against the wall as he saw Raoul's cock pounding into her. Their bodies bouncing and thrashing as they fucked in a frenzy of need. Sam's nail scratching at his back as his dick pummeled her. Gilbert gripped his own cock harder, pulling on his member as another orgasm crashed into him. He shook as it slammed into him, trying hard not to make a noise though he was sure they wouldn't hear it over their own. As his seed filled his fist once more, he heard their screams ricocheting off the bedroom walls. His and Sam's bedroom walls.

"FUCK!"

"OH FUCK YEAH!"

"BABY!"

Gilbert saw Raoul's trembling body as it arched in bliss. He didn't know if he could handle anymore, so he turned as their moans of pleasure followed him down the hallway. He made his way to the guest bathroom, washing all his spent jizz off his on hand. What was he doing? What was she doing? He should have busted in on them. He should call the cops and report a murder before walking back in there. He should...but he wouldn't.

Fucking Raoul kept her sane. It made their suburban life tolerable. She thought him a good man. She said she loved him. He was a good man. He'd always said he'd do anything for her. He always would. Let her have her fuck friends. He still got to come home to her. He still got to call her his wife. He still got to be better than the neighbors. The neighbors? He'd talk to her tonight about the neighbors.

-------

Samantha walked toward the kitchen, her body naked, used and battered. She smiled as she thought about Raoul and their amazing sexcapade. He never let her down. His cock never let her down. The magic of his tongue would make anyone cream themselves over and over again. She loved the feel of him driving into her ass. Loved the feel of her slick pussy lips sliding over his humongous shaft. He was the second biggest lover she'd ever had. She'd had plenty of good ones though.

She breezed through the kitchen door to find a surprise. She felt her smile fall away before plastering it on when she met Gilbert's eyes. He sat in a chair, flowers and pie on the table in front of him. Dressed in a blue polo and pressed khakis. Nothing like Raoul's sexy outfit. Raoul was a man. Gilbert was a stuffy suburban Dad type. They didn't even have kids and never would if she had anything to do with it, and she did. She hadn't heard the garage door. He hadn't called out to her like he always did. She saw a look on his face she couldn't place.

"Hey sweetie. I didn't hear you come in. You're home early."

"I came through the backdoor to surprise you."

"Awe, how sweet. You, some flowers, and dessert are my surprise?"

"Yep, among other things."

"Sounds mysterious."

She sauntered over to her husband, sliding into his lap even as her pussy throbbed. He never lasted too long, and wasn't big so she should be okay. She might have to reschedule her "appointment" for Friday though. Raoul's large dick had ridden her pretty hard. She kissed his cheek, before nipping at the place just below his ear. She knew it was his favorite spot. She pulled back with a smile, but his wasn't passion filled like she thought it'd be.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Sweetie, talk to me. What's the matter?"

"Don't fuck the neighbors."

She pulled back from him, her back hitting the table's edge. "Excuse me?"

"Don't fuck the neighbors. That's all I'm asking."

"I don't...I don't understand. What are you talking about?"

"I saw you. You and your Big Boy stud. I watched him fuck your tight asshole. I watched him eat out your glistening cunt. Hell, I watched that hung motherfucker as he drove straight into your pussy. I-"

Sam tried to move out of his lap. Gilbert had never spoken such words before. He'd never been vulgar or crude. He'd never looked mad before. His eyes were flaming with anger as his hand gripped her wrist to stop her movement.

"I jacked off twice as I watched someone else fucking my wife. My perfect, whore of a wife."

"Gilbert, I didn't-"

"You want to find Suburbia tolerable. Fucking Raoul and God knows whoever else does that for you."

She nodded as she worked up some tears. "Yes. I'm sorry. I never meant-"

"Just don't fuck the neighbors. I always want to be better than them."

"You are. Gilbert, you're a good man. I swear you are. I'm sorry I-"

"I want to watch again."

"What?"

"I want you to let me know when you're inviting someone else into my house, into my grandmothers bed, and I want to watch. I want to jackoff as I stare at another man fucking my whore wife; then when he's gone, I'm going to fuck my slut wife. Am I clear Samantha O'Daly Johnston?"

She stared at the seriousness on his face and heard the fury in his voice. He didn't want her to stop fucking other men and women. Who was this man in front of her? What happened to her husband? Where was her khaki wearing, polo shirt sporting, nerdy husband? Where had this version of him been hiding and why?

"Gilbert, you want me to...I mean I don't...it's just-"

"Sam, it's not difficult. You'll keep fucking people like the whore you are. Hell, I'll even by you sexy lingerie to go along with it. At least three times a month, I want to be able to watch. I want you to tell me every time you're with someone, but I won't come every time. It'll be a surprise for both of us. When you're done fucking other people in my house, then you and I will have a good time. That's all there is to it. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now get on the table so I can eat this pie out of your pussy. I'd originally bought it for you, but I think I earned it after what I saw today. Don't you?"

"Yes."

Samantha climbed up on the table, spreading her legs for her husband. She saw his eyes widen with lust, the anger fading as his cock took over his brain. The idea made her smile. She liked this bossy side of him. She liked she'd be able to fuck around with whomever she wanted, when she wanted without having to worry. She'd always known he'd do anything for her. He was such a good boy. Besides, she'd always been entertaining and good to him in bed. She'd always played her part well of the loving wife. She'd earned the right to enjoy some extracurricular sexy fun with real men, as well as fun women.

"Gilbert?"

"Yes?"

"I really do love you."

"I believe you sweetie."

"Will you ever love me again?"

"I didn't stop. I told you I'd always do anything for you or anything you asked. I heard what you told Raoul. If this makes Suburbia better for you, I'll do it. I just want the promise you gave in turn."

"You have it. I'll never fuck a neighbor."

"Good."

"I love you, dear."

"I love you too, sweetheart. Promise you won't leave me."

"I won't."

"You swear, Sam? I don't know what I'd do without you. Even after what I saw...you're still so perfect. You're still my Sam."

"I'll always be your Sam, dear. No matter who else I'm fucking."

"I'm always going to be your Big Daddy, right?"

She saw the desperation on his face as it mixed with lust. This version of her husband she knew well. A little puppy dog who just wanted to be loved. She could still love him as she got her kicks with real men. Now that she had her husband's blessing to fuck other people in their house, she'd make use of the 8,000 square foot palace.

"Of course you're always going to be my Big Daddy. Who else can pull off khakis as well as you?"

"No one."

"Exactly."

"I love you. You're my fiery, perfect Sam."

"I love you too, dear."

"Lean back for your Big Daddy."

"So demanding. So sexy."

Samantha felt a dollop of whip cream and pie touching her pussy lips and smiled. Maybe her husband wasn't such a dweeb after all.

12