Life on Death Row

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,903 Followers

For a second, I was just totally frozen. Actually seeing my son's... body, made me realize for the first time what I was doing. It was all well and good to think about helping Tyler when I got a wild idea and started to run with it. But here I was staring my decision in the...face, and I couldn't believe what I was doing. I had been so excited by the idea of helping my son, I hadn't even really thought through what I was deciding. And Tyler was right, what I was doing was wrong. This wasn't the sort of thing a mother was supposed to do with her son. It was a sin. What was I supposed to do now?

The most moral, upstanding, churchly part of me almost convinced me at that moment to stand up and walk away from Tyler. To go put my clothes back on and knock at the door. But I looked up from my spot on my knees, I saw my son, doomed to die, looking down at me with a mixture of fear and excitement on his face. It was too late now. I'd promised too much now to just apologize and walk away. Tyler deserved better than that. I had to stop running for the messes that I made.

When I accepted that I was actually going to...do this thing, my heartrate shot up. I felt wobbly and I felt a cold sweat break out on my skin. I told myself that I would just...do this one thing real quick because I'd promised it, I'd close my eyes and pretend I was anywhere else. Then, when it was over, I'd just leave and never think about it again. But as I thought that, I felt Tyler's hand come down and rest gently against my shoulder. His hands weren't cold anymore, I could feel his warmth against me. Even if I hadn't known it was him, I would have felt it my just how gentle and familiar it was.

"I love you mama," he said softly. And It was clear he wasn't just thanking me in advance for what I'd promised to do. There was a warmth in his voice...my boy was telling me how he really felt about me. And my heart broke again in that moment. I didn't deserve the warmth in that voice. I didn't deserve his love.

I couldn't bear to look at him now. How could I promise to help him, and even consider what I was thinking? My boy was a virgin. I was going to give him all the sex he'd ever have in his entire life. And I was thinking about half-assing it, doing just enough to get by. Just like I'd done with every bit of my mothering since he was born. I'd always done the bare minimum, or what I thought was the bare minimum, to get by. And look where it had gotten me. Look where it had gotten my son. No. If I was going to do this, then for the first time goddamnit, I was going to do something right. I was going to turn off the part of my mind that was telling me to stop. For the first time in his life, I would give everything I had to Tyler. I wouldn't hold anything back.

That thought sort of busted me out of myself. I just kinda sprang into action, I guess. My right hand reached up and seemed to find its own way to the fly on Tyler's boxers. There wasn't no button or anything like that, just a slit in the front of the boxers. My hands were small, and my fingers slipped easily inside. I could feel the heat of Tyler's body and I heard him gasp as my hand brushed against his half-hard cock. I didn't hesitate now. I fished my hand around inside of my son's boxers, I felt the smooth, hot flesh of his cock against my palm and I wrapped my fingers around it. I pulled my hand back quickly, slipping Tyler's penis out through the slit in his boxers.

It had been a very, very long time since I'd last seen Tyler's penis. I could see now, even though his cock was only half-hard and flopping in my hand, that he didn't take after his daddy. Tyler's cock was a healthy size, very thick with lots of blue veins coursing across it. It...good looking and I felt my mouth water as I looked at it. I didn't think about the fact that it happened, but I know now that it did.

Tyler's body felt like the tension had ratcheted up since I'd grabbed him, I saw his legs trembling. I reached my free hand up, putting it against Tyler's stomach and rubbing him softly. At the same time, I started to move my other hand slowly up Tyler's shaft towards the circumcised tip of his penis. I felt the muscles rippling under my fingers, I could feel the heat of it soaking into my body. I realized I didn't care if this was wrong or if it was a sin, it felt good to stroke my son's cock. Tyler seemed to think it felt good as well, I could hear him groaning as I stroked him and his body eased slightly.

"Oh my god, Mama," he said and I looked up at him. His eyes were closed and his body was swaying in time with my hand as I started to stroke a little bit faster, up and down on his shaft. I could feel Tyler's penis growing hard and thicker in my hand. Soon it wasn't flopping through my fingers anymore, instead sitting up high and proud on his body. I licked my lips.

"It hasn't even started yet, baby," I said softly. I rose up higher on my knees and moved my hand down to the bottom of Tyler's shaft. It was very hard now and I pulled down on it. Tyler groaned as I forced the tip of his cock forward, towards my face. I was looking at my son's penis now, right at it. It was strange to have been touching my son's penis at all. But I guess I'd touched it before. Never like this, of course, but it wasn't completely new. But as I looked at my son's penis, I realized that I was about to do something I'd never done before. Something I'd never expected I would ever do. But I didn't get cold feet again. If anything, I felt my mouth water and I felt a strange, electrical feeling inside of my chest. I realized that I really wanted to do it.

And so I didn't hold back. I open my lips, but just a little bit, and leaned forward. I kept my eyes opened, but turned them up towards Tyler, at his pursed lips and closed eyes. I felt the slick tip of my son's penis press against my lips as I kissed it gently. It felt like a rocket of nerves tore through my body when I recognized that I was feeling the soft, smooth skin on his most private spot. I pushed my mouth forward farther. I didn't spread my lips, I let Tyler's penis push through them, keeping my mouth tight around his shaft. In a moment, the entire tip slipped between my teeth and my lips caught tightly around the ridge at the bottom of his tip. My tongue moved forward in my mouth and I tasted the salty slickness of my son's skin. I swirled my tongue around on his tip, tasting every inch of it and feeling how smooth the skin was against the bumps on my tongue. Tyler moaned loudly and I could feel the muscles in his stomach contract against my hand.

I could've stayed like that forever, with just the tip of Tyler's penis in my mouth and nothing to do but lovingly bathe it with my hot tongue. If I hadn't done anymore, I knew Tyler wouldn't complain. But wasn't trying to just satisfy him. I wanted to give him everything he wanted. And this wasn't my first blowjob, I knew what men liked. After pausing for a few seconds and massaging the tip of Tyler's penis, I started moving my head forward again, I kept my lips tight and felt every inch as Tyler's penis past further and further into my mouth. My lips stretched and I felt Tyler's bulging urethra pass over my tongue. I swirled my tongue on the underside of his shaft. Soon, so much of Tyler's penis was in my mouth, that I slipped my hand off of his shaft. I kept moving my head forward, letting the tip of my son's penis pass into my throat.

The whole time I was taking my son's penis, I kept my eyes open. Tyler's mouth was hanging wide open now and his eyes were slammed shut so tightly that the skin around his eyelids was turning white. I could taste the salty flavor of Tyler's precum on my tongue and in the back of my throat. As more and more of Tyler's penis disappeared inside of my mouth, my nose pressed up against Tyler's body and my chin sank into his ball sack through his shorts. The smell of his body was manly and intense. Then he was completely inside of me, making my eyes water.

I held my son's cock in the back of my throat for several seconds, even though it meant I couldn't breathe. I shook my head side to side a few times, feeling Tyler's cock move inside of me. I don't know what it was. Maybe it was the look of happiness of his face, or the feeling of excitement I got from it on my own, or maybe it was just that, so warm and hard, Tyler's body felt alive to me then and I wanted to hold it there as long as I could, to feel that life. After a few seconds, I saw Tyler's eyes shoot open.

"Oh jesus, mama...It's...Incredible. I can't believe this is happening," my son sputtered through gasping breaths. I felt a pretty little chill run down my back and I realized I needed to do more. I started to pull my head back. Just like before, I kept my lips tight, but I felt Tyler's penis sliding back across my tongue and out of my throat. I breathed in real deep, but I felt lonely for Tyler's penis as soon as it wasn't in my throat anymore. Soon, only the tip of Tyler's penis remained in my mouth, and I swirled my tongue against it again. I groaned because there was even more precum than before, and I swallowed down the salty flavor.

With my tongue, I pushed Tyler's cock to the side, shoving it into my cheek. I closed my lips around it, sucking in slightly so that I was holding him tight in place. "I love you Tyler. I just want you to know that," I sputtered with the cock in the side of my mouth. As I spoke, I kept my eyes up on Tyler. He was looking down at me, wide-eyed. He nodded as I spoke.

And then I just flat out attacked my son without let up. I kept my eyes open, staring at my son, by my head moved wildly. I threw my face forward, Tyler's penis slipping out of my cheek and back into my mouth. In half a second it was once again buried in my throat. But it only stayed there for an instant, then I was slipping it back out. Once I set that pace, I didn't slow down. My head was bobbing up and down on my son's penis, my eyes watering as his cock slammed into the back of my throat over and over again. Spit dripped down from my chin, dribbling onto the floor as I gave him everything I had without wasting a single movement.

At first, Tyler seemed complete dumbfounded by me. He kept looking at me, but seemed completely frozen. His eyes just locked on mine (though it soon became hard to see him because my eyes filled with tears from choking). But soon he sort of got a handle on what he was feeling. I heard him groaning a little bit. His knees bent, giving me a better angle to suck him from. And his hands started to move. The one on my shoulder tightened, holding him in place. The other hand moved to my head, first brushing my hair away from my face so that he could see his hard cock slip into my mouth (all men are the same in that) and then to hold my head while it bobbed up and down on his cock.

We stayed like that for a long time. Longer, really, than I figured that Tyler would be able to hold out. But he was definitely enjoying himself and I didn't care how long it took. Actually, I wanted more. As my face pressed into my sons' body, I could feel his balls press against me through his boxers. I could feel how heavy and full they were. I realized that they probably ached from the excitement. I wanted them to feel good too. While I continued to suck Tyler's cock, I slowly reached my hand back inside of his boxers. The small slit was stretched by Tyler's cock and my hand, but after a few seconds of work, I was able to pop Tyler's balls out of the slit so that they hung, heavy, under his shaft. My fingers and palm began to gently knead Tyler's balls, tugging on them gently and making him groan.

After several minutes of deep-throating my son over and over again, I pulled my lips back until the tip of Tyler's penis popped out of my mouth. I heard Tyler sigh, but I didn't let him recover. As soon as my mouth was off of Tyler's wet penis, I placed a kiss on the tip and brought my hand up to Tyler's wet shaft. I wrapped my hands around his penis and began to stroke it gently. I missed the taste of it, so I stuck my tongue out, flattening it against Tyler's shaft. Then I started to run my tongue along my son's penis. I turned my head to the side, putting my head under Tyler's shaft and letting my tongue ride along the bottom of it. Soon my lips were pressing into Tyler's soft ball sack, his balls against my cheek. I opened my mouth wider, letting one of Tyler's heavy balls plop into my mouth. I groaned as I moved my tongue across it.

"Holy shit!" Tyler grunted and I started to stroke his shaft even harder than before. I kept my mouth on Tyler's balls for a long time. I moved from ball to ball, trying sometimes to fit both into my tight mouth. They both felt hot and heavy, I could feel his cum boiling inside. My hand stroked faster on Tyler's shaft the more I tasted his salty balls. I was in a frenzy.

"Oh god mama!" Tyler moaned after a while, "Jesus, mama, you gotta stop with that, I need more!" Tyler groaned. I loved the feeling of Tyler's balls in my mouth (something I'd never care for much before), but I stopped instantly when he spoke. This was about Tyler, and I meant to do whatever he said. I felt bad though, maybe he wasn't enjoying this. I let his wet balls slip out of my mouth and then moved backwards. I trailed my tongue along Tyler's shaft again, until I reached the tip of his penis. I opened my mouth, ready to suck his beautiful penis again. But he stopped me again.

"No mama, not that!" he said. I looked up at Tyler's face now. I saw a strain in his eyes. His body wouldn't keep still. It didn't look like he was in pain or wanted to stop. It looked like he was fixing to jump out of his own skin.

"What do you want baby?" I asked coyly and I planted a kiss on the tip of his penis. Tyler's eyes closed and he moaned. I kept kissing his penis, but followed his orders and didn't put it in my mouth. Tyler struggled to speak, his body swaying.

"Oh god mama, I want to fuck you," he finally blurted out in a dreamy voice. But he seemed to catch himself, recognizing what he'd said. His eye grew wide and he shook his head, "shit mama, I didn't mean to..." he started. But without even trying to interrupt him, I quickly talked over him.

"Thank god!" I groaned. And I realized, a little surprised, that I meant what I said. In the rush to give Tyler everything that he could possibly want, I hadn't really noticed the way I had been touched by everything. As I moved my lips away from my son's penis, I realized how intense everything was. My heart was hammering in my chest and my knees were weak. But more important than that, my nipples ached from being so incredibly hard and I could feel wetness between my legs. I mean, a lot of it. I looked down between my spread knees and saw a dark red spot in the middle of my pink panties. I looked up at my son's body and his handsome face and...I wanted whatever he would give to me. I needed it just as bad as he did.

I was desperate, I didn't even have the time to try to make it look sexy. I didn't know how long this feeling would last, how long I could put off feeling disgusted by my own feelings. I needed my son inside of right quick. I let my hand slip off my son's cock and I dropped back onto my ass on the cold concrete floor. I leaned back quickly, my back tingling on the cement as my hair splayed out behind me. Even as I was leaning back, I was fitting my thumbs into the waistband of my panties. I propped my body up on my shoulders and quickly pulled my panties down over my ass and off of my legs. I threw them across the room onto the floor. I could smell my pussy and it dripped down the crack of my ass onto the floor. I can't ever remember feeling so horny in my whole life.

"Come on son, give your mama that cock!" I growled on the floor. The words seemed to dance out of my lips, I could taste them and feel them vibrating out of my mouth. Tyler's eyes flashed as he looked me over. I saw him linger, looking at my shaved pussy. I realized he'd probably never seen one in person before, and for some reason that thought made my eyes roll back in my head. I arched my back again and groaned,

"Fuck me baby, do what you want to your mama!"

Tyler started to tear off his clothes. He tossed his undershirt across the room and then tore off his boxers, his cock bouncing out of the slit. My son was now towering over me, naked and achingly hard. I'd always thought my son was handsome, but now I saw that he was sexy too. I wanted that beautiful body inside of mine. I spread my legs as wide as I could on the cold ground.

Tyler didn't need no more invitations. As soon as his clothes was off, he dropped down on his knees in front of me. His eyes didn't stay in one place long, he was sort of roving all over my body. But his hands knew what they was doing and he didn't hold back. I realized he was being controlled by whatever force was controlling me. I could feel it sort of wafting off of him. His hands grabbed both of my knees, sort of wrapping around them. He tugged on me hard and I yelped as my ass slid across the floor until the bottoms of my thighs were against my son's legs. I looked down between my breasts and I could see my son's hard cock poking up between my legs.

"Put that in me Tyler," I begged, "Mama is so wet, it will slip right in!" I didn't need to beg, even as I was speaking, Tyler was taking his cock in his hand and pressing it down, putting it into position. I shuddered as I felt the wet tip of Tyler's cock press against my hard clit as his cock moved down. I felt that tip slip down, pressing between the puffy pink lips of my pussy and get coated in my hot juices. I nearly came just from the feeling of it. But I knew my Tyler was a virgin, he needed my help, so I kept my head on straight.

"That's it baby," I cooed at him, "Down there, just an inch lower or so. That's... of fuck!" I groaned, as I felt the tip of Tyler's penis press easily into my dripping pussy.

"Oh god mama, am I inside you?" Tyler asked.

"Oh fuck, yes baby. That's where I gave you life. Come on back home to your mama now. Just slip on in and fill me up!" I moaned. My hands flew up to my breasts without me realizing it. I began pinching and pulling on my nipples while I looked down as best I could at my son's cock. He was so excited, he didn't have the control to ease himself in. Instead, he just held on tight to knees and pushed himself in, all at once. I gasped, but my body was so wet and so willing for my son that there wasn't no problem. I felt myself stretching open and I felt my son's veiny cock slithering inside of me. Soon, I felt Tyler's ball sack slap against my asshole and felt his hips against the bottoms of my thighs. He was completely inside of me now.

"Oh fuck mama," Tyler moaned back at me, "It's so hot and tight. It's feels so good!" For a second he just rested there, inside of me.

"In and out baby, in and out. Get that cock moving in your mama!" I begged. Being filled by my son felt amazing, but I could also tell I was just on the edge of something even better.

"Oh, yes mama!" Tyler said, like he'd just been waiting for me to say it. Tyler's hands slipped of my knees and I felt his rough palms against my waist. He squeezed around my waist tightly, like he didn't want me to get away. And then he started to move his hips back. I gasped when I felt his cock back up out of me. I wriggled my hips, but Tyler kept me pinned down at the waist. Soon, only the tip of Tyler's cock was still in me.

I didn't want to wait for Tyler to go slow. His cock moving in and then out of me had been too amazing to wait. My knees no longer pinned, I wrapped my legs around my son's body, locking my feet together at the small of his back and pulling him in. Tyler didn't resist, he let his cock slam hard, back into my pussy again and I cried out. I squeezed my legs tighter and Tyler pitched forward. I moved my hands away from my breasts, opening my arms so that Tyler fell against me. I felt a slight pain as his long body pressed against my breasts, but I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him close.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,903 Followers