Life on Death Row

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler didn't need my encouragement no more. With my smaller body wrapped tightly around his, my son was totally in control. I could feel his hips rumbling against me. I could feel my son's cock slipping in and out of me wildly. Tyler didn't have much rhythm, but he made up for that in his excitement. I could feel his balls slapping hard and full against my asshole as he rocked against me.

As incredible as that feeling was, it wasn't everything. Just feeling of the weight of my son's body against me, the writhing of his muscles and the slickness of his sweat was amazing. My arms and legs squeezed around him, feeling the blood coursing through his veins. I was trembling all over and moaning constantly. I felt like I was being taken over by something. I don't know. There was this energy in the room that I couldn't explain. Tyler could feel it too.

While still moving his hard cock in and out of my sopping pussy, Tyler bent his body as best he could and turned his head towards mine. I had heard him grunting and felt his muscles tensing. But I saw in his face as he turned, how excited he was by what was happening. He smiled as I looked at him.

"Oh god mama, I love you!" he groaned. I felt a shiver run down my spine just realizing my boy had said that while his cock was slamming into my pussy. It made me wonder, just for a second, if maybe this was so good because he was my boy, not in spite of that.

"I love you too Tyler," I said and my mouth opened. I don't even know if I had thought about kissing him, but all of the sudden my lips were against his and my tongue was pouring into my son's mouth. He seemed a little surprised, but didn't stop fucking me. After a minute, he recognized what I was doing and I felt his tongue meet mine. I pulled his tongue into my mouth, getting more and more of my son back into my body.

We couldn't keep up that pace for very long. Tyler'd already been so close before, when I was sucking his cock. He didn't have much experience and he was giving it everything he had. I was close too, for reasons I didn't fully understand. Tyler'd barely touched my clit, usually the only way I ever got off. And while Tyler was giving me everything that he had, it was pretty clear he didn't have any experience. But still, I found my breath coming out in ragged moans and my legs were trembling around my son's body. I could feel it building.

Suddenly, Tyler broke our kiss and I felt him arch his back against me, "Oh shit, mama!" he groaned. And I felt his cock sort of swell up inside of my body. I could feel it pressing against the inside of my pussy, especially against the bottom. And then I felt it. The wet warmth of my son's sticky cum as the first hot spurts of it poured into my desperate pussy. My eyes rolled back in my head and I moaned loudly. Each droplet of my boy's beautiful sperm felt like it was made of electricity. It coated my insides, making everything feel like it was melting.

And then, I realized what was happening. I understood what the sort of strange feeling that seemed to be coating me completely, what had pushed me right to the edge of cumming. I could feel my son all around me. No just his body, lying there sexy on top of me. But I could feel...I don't know...his life force. The spark that made him alive and a person. It was there all around me. He was so close to the edge of something so...terrible, he just could hold it inside of him. He'd missed out on so much life...he was putting all of it into this moment. He was making his life worth it with this one perfect moment with me. He put his life force into it. And now that force was pumping, spurt after spurt, into my willing pussy.

That, finally, pushed me over the edge. I heard my voice crackling and I know I said my son's name. I breathed it into his ear. And then I left my son's life force flow over me. It grew out from my pussy in waves. Coating me down to my feet and then up to the top of my head. I could feel Tyler, his body on top of me and his soul coursing through me and my mind went completely blank. I didn't know it was possible to feel that way.

Sometime later, I don't know how long, I felt my mind come back to me. I was still lying on the floor, panting. Every inch of my skin was tingling and I felt so good...like I could run a marathon or take a nap or both at the same time...I don't know. But Tyler was no longer on top of me and I felt it, felt lonely and naked without him. I turned my head to the side and saw him lying on the floor next to me. He was panting too, a layer of sweat making his body shine as he recovered. I smiled at my boy.

I was more than a little surprised to find that I wasn't angry at myself. Now that the moment had passed, I wasn't ashamed of what I did. I didn't think it was disgusting or wrong. Not like I sometimes had in the past when I had sex with someone I shouldn't have (strangers at bars, mostly). Instead, I was just sort of soaking in the afterglow of cumming. In fact, I wanted something more.

I could feel my son's cum dripping out of my pussy. Based on how hard it had spurted out of his body into me and how heavy his balls had felt, I knew that there had been a lot. I hadn't been able to hold it all. I reached my hand down between my legs, letting my fingers slide up through my lips. I could feel my sons' cum collecting on my fingers. I moved the pearly liquid up to my lips, I could smell the familiar smell of it. It tingled on my fingers. I opened my mouth and quickly shoveled my fingers inside. I let it play over my tongue for a while, enjoying the flavor before I swallowed it down. I hadn't even realized what I was doing until I had. I didn't even really know why I'd done it. My son's cum tasted salty and sticky. But there was more to the flavor. That same tingling feeling I'd had before. I felt it coating my mouth, thick and heavy. I groaned again. There was my son, I could taste his energy.

I sat up then, suddenly reenergized. I wasn't panting anymore. I realized that I wasn't done paying my debt until Tyler decided I was done. I turned and looked at him. He had been looking at me, his eyes moving over my body, "how does it feel not to be a virgin anymore?" I asked. Tyler laughed nervously and shrugged.

"Wonderful," he said. I looked up on the clock on the wall.

"We still have a little bit of time," I said, reaching over and putting my hand on Tyler's still-hard cock, "Is there anything else mama can give you before I have to leave?"

"Mama, you don't have to do anything else," he said, but I caught a flash in his eye as he said it. There was something else. I wondered if he wanted me to suck him all the way off. I licked my lips at the idea of it.

"Tyler, you're the best I have had," I said, surprised that I was telling the truth, "I want to do whatever you want, because I want to. I know I don't have to do anything. What is it?" I asked. Tyler blushed again and his eyes roamed over my body.

"Well..." he said and then paused.

"Pretty late in the day to be getting shy, your cum is dripping down my leg," I said laughing. Tyler blushed deeper and then shook his head.

"Okay mama," he said seriously, "well like I said, I haven't really done a whole lot before today..."

"I know," I said, not sure what he was getting at.

"And you know, I have kind of always wanted to try everything at least once. And I tried your mouth. And it was great. And then I tried your...pussy and it was even better," he explained.

"Yes..." I said.

"Well, its just...if I don't do this now so close to the...end," I felt bile rise in my throat at that last word, "then I won't never do it."

"Just tell me what it is so I can say 'yes,'" I said helpfully. Tyler took a deep breath.

"Mama, I want to fuck you in the ass," Tyler said, not making eye contact as he said it. I felt a little surprised, though I did my best to hide it. I mean, I know about the porno that men watch, they have this fantasy...but I never expected my naïve son to want something like that. But I could tell by how nervous he was and by how hard it had been to get it out of him, that Tyler really wanted to bugger his mama. I didn't think about it.

"Yes, of course!" I said and I stood up from the ground. I'd taken it in the ass a couple times in my life. Never cared for it much but I didn't hate it either. And actually, at that moment, that was better. I had enjoyed being with my son too much. I hadn't been trying to do it for my own pleasure. This would drive home that point, to both of us.

I might not have liked anal sex much, but I'd done it enough to know what to do. Still naked, I walked over to the table in the middle of the room where I'd been sitting my purse was there. I opened it up and rooted around. Soon I found what I was looking for, a small tube of aloe vera lotion I kept there. I squeezed a large dollop of it onto my hand. Then I leaned over the table, putting my free hand down and holding myself in place. At the same time, I reached my other hand back behind me. I found my asshole with my fingers and then I began to smear the aloe all over it. It was very cold and I shivered as it went on. But soon my asshole was coated in the stuff. I ever pressed my fingers, gently, inside of my body, making sure that my insides were just as inviting.

The whole time I could feel Tyler's eyes on me. He was watching as my index finger slipped into my tight asshole, and I could tell that it was just making him more excited. As soon as I had smeared all of the lotion onto my ass, I turned back towards the table, grabbed the tube of aloe, and then tossed it behind me to my son.

"Better get ready," I said. I heard Tyler crack open the lid and then I could hear him slathering his hard cock with lotion. While he was getting ready, I did as well. I turned so that I was facing the table. I put both hands palm down on the top. I spread my legs slightly and lifted my ass up into the air. I was more than a little surprised to find that I was excited. I was a mite nervous, afraid that it might hurt. But I desperately wanted that electrical feeling again, the one that came from having my son's body inside of mine.

Tyler was excited, and he got prepared very quickly. I was just getting settled into position when I felt Tyler's strong hands, once again, grab me around the waist. I felt his cool, wet cock slap against the inside of me leg and groaned. Tyler's hands were trembling and I looked back over my shoulder at him.

"It's okay baby, I want you to have this," I told him. He smiled at me and nodded. I felt nervous now, but I wiggled my ass at him, tryin' to get him moving forward. One of Tyler's hands slipped off of my hips and I knew that it was going back towards his cock. I heard him grunt slightly and knew he was adjusting himself. I was still looking over my shoulder, but I was focused on my son's face. I couldn't see what else he was doing.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned as, to my surprise, I felt the very tip of Tyler's cock press firmly into my asshole. So firmly and so surprisingly, that I didn't have time to get nervous or tense up. All of the sudden, the whole tip of my son's penis was just stretching me out.

"Oh my god mama," Tyler panted, "this is even tighter than your pussy. How is that possible?"

"I never pushed a son out of my asshole," I said and Tyler laughed, but that turned into a moan.

"It feels so good," he said and now I smiled at him. This is what I wanted. And really, get in was usually the toughest part. It didn't really feel too bad.

"Then don't stop baby, give me the rest of it," I said. Tyler nodded and I felt his hand return to my waist. I heard him gasp and then I felt his hard shaft slipping inside of me. We'd done a great job of lubricating and I didn't feel any nerves. Unlike most of my partner's, I trusted Tyler. I didn't wonder about whether he would hurt me. And so my muscles stayed relaxed as, inch after inch, my son's veiny cock disappeared into my asshole. After just a minute or so of pushing, I felt Tyler's ball sack pressing against the bottom of my pussy and I knew the whole thing was inside of me.

"Jesus, that feels good!" Tyler groaned. I was shocked to find that I agreed with him. I felt my muscles squeeze around him and there was no pain. In fact, that delicious tingling feeling had come back. I really meant was I moaned next.

"Fuck me in the ass Tyler, please don't stop!" I lifted one hand up off the table, grasping at my breast as I spoke. Tyler didn't need any more encouragement. As I began to squeeze at my breast and pull on my nipples, Tyler began to slip is cock back, pulling it out of my asshole as it squeezed tightly, trying to suck him back in.

"Oh god mama, its like you're trying to milk it out of me!" Tyler said.

"I am baby, mama wants that sweet cum in her ass!" I said.

Both of Tyler's hands were placed firmly on my waist, all his weight coming down on those hands, pinning me onto the table. I felt his legs pressing into the backs of my legs. I felt Tyler's stomach against my ass. But more than anything else, I felt my son's cock buried deep in my ass. Over and over again, he would slip that stiff shaft out of my ass, just leaving the tip, and then slamming it back into me. He built in speed, going faster and faster with each thrust. I could hear him groaning as my ass contracted around him, squeezing him tighter even as he moved faster.

The feeling of Tyler's cock pounding in and out of my ass was incredible. I'd never had anal sex without feeling a pinch or pain. I knew it wasn't supposed to hurt, but for me, it always had. But now it didn't. I just felt Tyler's cock stretching me out inside and then slipping back out. Every thrust made my ass close more tightly around him, trying to milk that hot cum from his balls. My wet clit rubbed hard against the smooth surface of the table, adding to the feeling.

But even though it was, by far, the best anal sex I'd ever had, my body wasn't my main focus. I could feel something more. Something about the tightness of my son's body against mine. The way he was draped over me...I could feel that force again. I could feel it wrapping all around me. It felt like I was being coated in it. It was like I taste Tyler with my skin. It vibrated and ached...And I knew I was giving him everything he deserved, helping him really live in this moment.

"Oh fuck!" Tyler said suddenly, and I felt his hands seize around my waist, his fingers digging into my skin. I could feel all of the muscles he had pressed against me tensing. And just like the last time, I could feel his cock swelling up inside of me. I felt him trembling behind me and could hear him moaning. And then I could feel that electrical jelly, pulsing into me again. I knew that my son was pumping his sweet sperm into his mama's ass.

And that put me over the edge as well. I felt like the walls around me suddenly fell away. But it was more than just the walls of the meeting room. It was like the whole prison disappeared. The whole world disappeared, except for me and for my son, locked together like we were one person. Like I was able to take him with me, out into the world. And every second of that time stretched out in front of me forever. And it was like I lived an entire lifetime within a handful of seconds. And in that lifetime, I was with Tyler every second, and we lived together. And I always gave him everything he needed. For that moment in my orgasm, we were both free.

When my senses returned to me, I was sitting on the floor of the prison meeting room. My son was sitting next to me, his arms wrapped around me. I felt warm and relaxed, in a way I don't think I'd felt in seven years. I turned and looked at my son. The sort of drawn out, hangdog look he'd had when I first stepped into the room was gone. It felt, for a moment, like he was the man he could have been if I had always been the right mother for him. Strong, steady, and happy.

"I love you mama," Tyler sighed. And when he spoke, I heard his old voice again. Not his prison voice.

"I love you too, son. I am always going to love you," And it was like those words released me or something. The force that had pushed me to be with my son seemed to drain away. The sexual urges pushing me forward all this time seemed to be gone. He still looked handsome and I had no regrets about what I'd done. But I just knew I'd done all that I was I was supposed to do. All that I could do. I have given my son what he needed most. I had finally given of myself as a mother by giving myself completely to his needs.

Now he needed something else, we both did. We didn't speak about what happened. I doubt either of us thought about it. There was a different energy in the room now. I was his mother now. I was really his mother. I turned towards him and kissed him. A mother's kiss this time. And I moved so that he was no longer holding me. I wrapped my arms around him, holding him as a mother. Comforting him silently, until our time had run out.

* * * * *

When I left the prison that day, I found it a little weird that the sort of vibrating, life-force feeling that I'd had when I was with Tyler didn't leave me. Like I could feel his presence with the me all of the time. It had moved into me through my mouth and my pussy and my ass. But then it sort of soaked all through me. I could feel it everywhere. I didn't know what it meant at first. I went home and tried to go back into my normal life. But I couldn't Tyler was with me all the time. And I don't know when it was, but I decided that that was a feeling I should've been having all along. My son was still alive. He was still with me. I could feel him out there. And I'd been wrong to live my life like he had to die. He still had breath in him. How could I just roll over on him?

The only regret that I have about those seven years after my son's arrest was that I'd spend all of my time wallowing in my bullshit an and my anger. I'd spent all that time blaming everyone else and thinking that being upset about my life meant that I was doing what I was supposed to do, and mourning my son. But all of that, as usual, had been for me. Not for my boy. There were things I should've been doing. I could've been doing. There were groups who wanted to help me. I thought they were a bunch of do-gooders trying to make names for themselves. Or maybe I was just too busy with myself to let them reach out to me.

I don't really understand everything that happened next. I won't go into all the details, because I will get them wrong. But I finally reached out to those people who had been asking to help me for years. And to get their help, I had to help myself. I had to write letters. I had to talk to people from the state. Eventually, I had a meeting with the governor. They told me that he was Catholic, and that was a good thing. I didn't understand it. But the point is, there were lots of people who hadn't really thought about what had happened to my son. He wasn't one of these famous serial murderers that everyone knew about. He was just come guy in prison. And while there were a lot of people who wanted him to die, there were other people who thought that he didn't get justice in his case. And the more people who heard about it, the more people thought he got a raw deal. Like I said, I don't know all that happened. I just know that with a week to go before my son was supposed to be executed, the governor stayed it. And later, he...commuted the sentence. He said my son didn't deserve to die. He said he might be able to get parole when he is 45 years old. He probably won't get it then. Someday...

But that wasn't the only thing. I mean there was something more to that feeling I'd been having. That feeling that Tyler was with me. It was for Tyler, it was pushing me to fight for him. But there was something else too. A couple months after my visit to the prison, I learned what it was. I'd been getting sick in the morning. I went to the doctor and learned that I was pregnant. A few months later, I learned I was going to have my second son. Only one man could be the father. I went into prison, surrounded by all that death, and I smuggled a little bit of my oldest son's life out with me. And I grew it into a new life. And Tyler would live on. Both his own life, and his future. A new generation, a boy to carry on for him.