Life on the Edge of Orgasm Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn," she said, "you really did get over being shy. No, you never would have said anything like that before." Then she echoed pretty much the same sentiment back to me.

Morgan's schedule was unpredictable. She was transferring to UCLA in the fall on an athletic scholarship, and had begun summer workout sessions with the women's volleyball team. Sometimes she was gone when we got up; other days she slept until noon. I'd been home about a week and a half, and was hanging in my room, naked as usual, when I thought of something I needed in the upstairs playroom. Without bothering to get dressed, I walked down the hall, found what I was looking for, and started back to my room when Morgan stepped out into the hallway, dressed to go out for the day, and started towards me.

"Morning Morgan," I said.

"Hey little brother," she replied as we passed each other in the hall. She hadn't even bothered to acknowledge my state of undress. Before I reached my room she called back down the hall, "Hey Stevie," nobody else called me Stevie and I wasn't particularly fond of it.

I stopped and turned back to face her, "Yeah?"

"I guess I can't call you LITTLE brother anymore," she said with a laugh, as she started down the stairs. I decided to try staying naked as much as possible.

That same afternoon I was sprawled naked in one of the theatre chairs watching a movie when Morgan and Michele came walking up the stairs together. I felt a rush of excitement, and felt a strong impulse to cut and run, or at least cover myself. But I managed to project a calm exterior, forcing myself not to move. I even felt a sexual charge from the effort of maintaining my position in that situation.

As the girls walked towards me, Morgan said, "Oh my god, are you just going to sit out here naked?"

"I can get dressed if you want," I replied nonchalantly.

"Nah, don't bother on my account." she said as she took the seat next to me. I noticed she was studying my dick pretty closely. "That turned out pretty nice. Last time we saw it..." she held up her little finger as if to indicate size. It was pretty funny.

"Hey shoot some pool with me," said Michelle. I agreed, and got up to select a cue stick.

Morgan's eyes were still on my dick, and that alone was enough to make it begin to stiffen. As it slowly rose, Morgan asked, "Hey why are you getting hard? We're your sisters for goodness sakes!"

"I can't help it. It doesn't mean anything. Can you guys keep a secret?" I asked. They both agreed quickly. I didn't really expect they would keep it a secret, but didn't really care. "You can't tell anybody about this. All it takes to get me hard, is for a chick to look at it. Any chick, regardless of whether I'm attracted to her or not. It doesn't mean I want to have sex with her, it just makes me get hard. That doesn't make me a perv or anything, does it?" It didn't matter to me whether it did or not, but I wanted them to think it mattered.

Morgan smiled, a sort of devious smile, and said, "Yeah, there's even a word for it, they cover it in Psych 101. You're an exhibitionist. So yeah, technically, you are officially a pervert." So my sister said I was a pervert. But at least she said it in a joking way, with a smile on her face. "Aren't you embarrassed?"

"Well, it's a little embarrassing when I get an erection, but I like the way it feels," I replied. This whole situation was getting hotter and hotter, with the conversation itself adding fuel to the fire. I was rock hard by this time.

"Yep, no question about it, you're an exhibitionist all right."

"You won't say anything to anybody about it, will you?" I asked.

"Ok, I'll keep your secret, but you'll have to owe me a favor."

I tried to hide my excitement at the prospect of being indebted to this tall goddess. "Ummm...ok, sure, I owe you one. Thanks, sis. Michelle, I can count on you, too, can't I?"

"Yeah, but I might want a favor sometime, too."

"Sure, anything".

Morgan spoke up, "You should not be allowed to wear clothes upstairs."

"Yeah, unless we say otherwise," Michelle added.

I wanted to agree immediately, but felt I should hide how happy I was with that rule. "Wait a sec...is that the favor you're asking for, to keep my secret?"

"No, you still owe us a favor. But it's such a big secret, I want you to follow a few rules as well."

I stood still, looking from one to the other, with their conspiratorial smiles on their faces.

"Well," said Michelle, "you don't think that's too much to ask, do you?"

I was jumping for joy on the inside, but on the outside I just sighed heavily, as if resigning myself to a lifetime of servitude, and said, "Ok, I can be naked upstairs. You're not going to keep adding rules, are you?" I wanted to plant the idea in her head, just in case she wasn't already headed there.

"No, maybe just one or two more. Rule number 2," said Morgan, "whenever you're in a room, always leave the door open."

I stood there slack-jawed, again, ecstatic on the inside, anxious on the outside. I was getting good at this. "Hey, I have a right to privacy," I stated somewhat forcefully.

"If Mom finds out that you get aroused just from people looking at you...no telling what will happen."

"And," Michelle added, "no complaining about us coming into your room."

"Oh, come on!" I said.

Morgan said, "That's rule number 3, and rule number 4 is no hiding your dick. You have to show it to us any time we ask."

"Any time, any place," Michelle just had to throw her 2 cents in.

"Wait just a second...," I started to object, but Morgan interrupted.

"Nope, we're making the rules," she said. "And if you break the rules, we set the consequences."

"And you have to accept the consequences, or else we'll go to Mom with your little secret," said Michelle. "Think you can remember those?"

"I think so," I replied. "Always naked upstairs, doors open, let you in whenever you want, and show it to you on demand."

"That's a pretty good start," Morgan said.

On the inside, I was doing celebratory cartwheels, while on the outside, I pretended I was facing a fate worse than death. "One thing though: when my friends are here, the rules are suspended. I'd rather face Mom than go naked in front of my friends."

"Agreed."

"Oh, come on," Michelle said playfully, "look at how hard that dick is." She tapped it lightly with her pool cue, causing me to flinch. "You're really enjoying this."

I had no answer for that. Michelle and I played a couple games of eight-ball, which she won by a huge margin, mostly because she kept prodding my balls whenever I had a difficult shot. When I complained, she just said, "we make the rules, remember?" I was reeling from the sexual energy; Morgan really seemed to enjoy that. As for myself, I was so turned on, I would have done literally anything they asked.

The next morning, Michelle brought up the subject during our regular chat session. "I hope you aren't mad at me for going along with Morgan's rules yesterday. It's okay with me if you don't want to do any of that stuff."

"Mad? At you? Are you kidding? I'm not even mad at Morgan, but don't tell her that."

Later on, I showered after my physical therapy session, as usual, and found Morgan sitting on my bed when I walked naked into my room.

"Hey what's up?" I asked. My cock started to stiffen under her gaze.

"Just thought I come in and see you," she said with a smirk, obviously more amused by her comment than I was. "Come over here, let me get a good look."

I walked over and stood in front of her, my dick just inches from her face. She watched it rise as it stiffened, until it was pointed up.

She laughed and shook her head, standing up and starting toward the door, saying, "That is so cool. You don't even have to touch it." She reached down and let her fingers slide lightly along its length. Man that felt good. As soon as she was out the door, I started jerking off. Slow at first, gaining speed, thinking about what had just happened. I came with a loud groan, spurting half way across the room. I heard laughter and, when I opened my eyes saw that Morgan had stuck around to watch. She smiled and waved goodbye.

For the next few days. I really got off on shooting pool or watching a movie naked, with my clothed sisters in the room. Occasional, one of the girls would tell me to get dressed because she had friends coming over. Otherwise I shed my clothes at the top of the stairs and was nude all the time. Whenever I got an erection, which was fairly often, Morgan liked to point it out and laugh about it. Whenever she was home, I could count on her to continually give me erections just by staring every time I went soft. I know it was intentional teasing. Michelle laughed right along with us. I was jerking off at least 3 times a day, not counting during my morning shower. Morgan, Michelle, or both watched at least once a day, and that in itself often led to a second orgasm shortly after the first.

Chapter 12

About three weeks into the summer, I was sitting at my computer playing a video game one afternoon when I heard voices in the hall. Female voices, several of them. I had placed two small mirrors near the screen, allowing me to monitor both the bathroom and hallway doors surreptitiously. I kept an eye on the hall, and saw Morgan walk by, followed by three of her friends, probably on her volleyball team, from the way they were dressed in those spandex sports bra tops and tight-fitting short shorts. One of the chicks, a tall slender girl with short red hair, looked in and did a double-take. She lingered for a second, then rushed to catch up. They must have paused at Morgan's door, because I could hear hushed conversation. I could only make out a few words, like "brother - rules - clothes - door," followed by laughter. I stood up and moved toward the door, hoping to make out what Morgan was telling her friends. Suddenly I heard footsteps coming my way. I knew I didn't have time to make it back to the chair, so I picked up a magazine that had been sitting on my dresser - a gaming magazine with some cheat codes - and pretended to be standing there studying it. In my peripheral vision I could see someone leaning against the doorframe, arms crossed; I suspected it was the red-haired girl.

After a few minutes, she coughed. I looked up at her and froze, trying to act like I was too shocked to move.

"Hello," she said. Her eyes were moving up and down, from my face to my dick and back. "I'm Morgan's friend, Allison"

Allison had bright red hair, a very pale complexion and freckles, a lot of freckles. She was tall, taller than me, fit and trim and muscular, but not like a body-builder; more like a sexy female athlete. Those washboard abs were just so awesome. I continued not moving, and said, "I'm Morgan's brother, Stephen."

"Nice to meet you, Stephen. I couldn't help noticing that you're naked." She laughed as I lowered the magazine to block her view of my dick, which had started to rise. "It's okay, Morgan told me about your bet and your rules. I think it's cool."

I didn't say a word, just stood there with my mouth open, panic in my eyes. I dropped my hands to my sides. If Morgan told her the rules, then she knew I wasn't allowed to cover up. My dick was about half-way to horizontal by now. Allison focused on it, watching with an amused expression as it rose to attention, in about 10 seconds. "I hope I didn't embarrass you," she said, "I just wanted to say hello." With that she turned and left.

I sat back down at the computer with my hand on my cock, slowly moving it up and down, remembering my encounter with Allison. Noticing movement in the mirror, I saw Morgan closing the bathroom door. I figured, with Morgan in the bathroom this would be a good time to rub one out. I started to stroke in earnest. I closed my eyes and leaned way back, with my butt on the edge of the seat, hips thrust upwards as I got closer and closer. When I was just about to the point of no return, I opened my eyes. The first thing I saw in my mirror was Allison and her two friends standing at the door to my room, watching. Two of them were covering their mouths with both hands to keep from screaming out in laughter; Allison just had a sly smile on her face. I immediately stopped, leaving my hand where it was, wrapped around my hard cock, while I considered what to do. I knew they couldn't see my dick from where they were standing, although there's no way they could not know what I was doing. I slowly slid my butt back until I was sitting up straight. I remembered there was a bottle of hand lotion and some tissues on the dresser, and decided to use that as an excuse to show them my cock. It took every ounce of my self-control, but I managed to slowly stand and turn around; pretending not to notice the girls in the doorway, I took two steps toward the dresser, reaching out to pick up the items I needed. At that point I pretended to see them standing there, and did the "deer-in-the-headlights" act again. I froze completely.

"Oh," I said, "Hey Allison." I was trying for a normal, calm voice, but I think it might have wavered just a bit. My dick was not just erect, it was big and red, almost purple, on the verge of cumming. These three ladies, in their spandex work-out clothes, were just standing there gawking.

Allison recovered her wits, saying, "Hello Stephen, this is Stacey and Barbara. Stace and Barb, Morgan's little brother Stephen." My mind was completely overloaded - my pretended state of panic was, to a large extent, very real. I felt an impulse to cover myself and jump behind the bed, or into the closet, to hide, but I literally couldn't move. I had never felt so naked and exposed. No, I had felt that way - it was just like my trip to x-ray with Nurse Martha, except this time I had a raging, dripping hard-on, which would have spurted at the slightest touch.

Stacey did something completely unexpected; she stepped right in to the room and held out her hand for a handshake. That threw me off, because now I felt compelled to shake hands with her, it's an automatic response when a person extends a hand. So that's what I did. Stacey had her brunette hair pulled loosely back into a pony tail. She was shorter than the others, and a little curvier, but you could tell she worked out just as much. They were all pretty, but Stacey was by far the prettiest of them all. I looked into her eyes as we clasped hands, but her gaze never wavered from my dick.

"So, tell us why you're hanging out in here naked with your door open," said Barbara, stepping into the room, along with Allison.

I didn't have to fake nervousness; I was so nervous that my cock was starting to soften. "Well," I said softly, "Morgan made some rules for me, and I agreed to go along because of a stupid bet I lost. I can't wear anything while I'm upstairs, and I can't close my bedroom doors."

As I was speaking, Morgan walked in from the bathroom, laughing. "And no covering up," she said. "I see you've met my friends. These are some of my teammates."

Stacey was pretty excited by the situation. She had a big smile on her face. "So, it's okay for us to be in here while you're naked? That is so cool. What was the bet?"

I was going to tell her it was a private matter, but Morgan spoke up, "He bet that I wouldn't make the varsity squad." This drew laughter from all four. If any of them realized the inconsistency, that the bet would have been made before my amnesia, no one said anything about it.

"Can we bring him out into the game room while we talk?" Stacey asked.

"Sure," said Morgan, "Come with us, Stephen." She grabbed one elbow and Stacey grabbed the other. I walked with them down the hall to the game room. The girls sat on the corner sectional, while Morgan directed me to bring a barstool over and set it in front of them, but not too close. I climbed up on my stool and sat there facing them for over an hour. They were talking the whole time, but I don't remember a word they said. God I needed to cum so badly. They all kept looking over at my dick, sometimes just a glance, sometimes a lingering look, but Barbara, it seemed as though her eyes never left my dick. And Stacey kept catching my eye and smiling, this mischievous smile, and winking every now and then. My cock was rock hard most of the time; every few minutes it would start to wilt, but it never dipped below horizontal before it rose back up again.

Sometimes the girls' conversation paused, their eyes widening as they watched my dick. I looked down during one such pause and saw what was capturing their attention. I had begun to leak pre-cum early in the conversation. Sometimes it was just a drop or two now and then; other times it was a steady flow. What I saw when I looked was an unbroken string of precum from the tip of my dick to the floor. Every once in a while, the string would break. Whenever the flow increased enough to reach the floor again without breaking, the girls paused in mid-sentence and watched, all four of them, fascinated, until it reached the floor. For me, this was the worst kind of teasing, with no touching at all. I was so close to just grabbing it and finishing what I'd started earlier. They must have known the effect they were having on me.

When it was time to leave, they all stood and filed past, giving me a little smile. First Allison, then Barbara, both of whom put an arm around my shoulders and gave me a little squeeze. Stacey, however, as she walked past very slowly, put her hand on my knee and slid it up my thigh, finally wrapping it around my cock, pausing long enough to give it 3 or 4 squeezes and, making sure the others were all facing away, leaned in and stuck her tongue in my ear. I felt the orgasm coming on - I lifted my hips and grunted as the first spasm started. Stacey took her hand away and watched as I spurted two, three times, getting cum all over the leather furniture. My cock kept twitching and spasming as more cum was dribbling out. She laughed, long and loud. As they started down the stairs, I could hear someone ask Stacey what she was laughing about. They were out of earshot, so I don't know if she told them, but I bet she did.

I fell back on to the sofa, breathing heavily. I was still there, recovering, when Morgan came back upstairs. She walked over, smiling, leaned down and kissed me on the cheek. "You did very well! I wasn't sure you'd go along. You looked nervous as hell."

"Nervous as hell and twice as horny," I replied.

"Watch out for Stacie, she is gunning for you."

"Huh?"

"She told me, first chance she gets, she's going to suck your dick. It's her thing. Blow jobs. Some guys just once, others it's pretty regular. Don't get attached to her, is all I'm saying."

"Damn! Just like that? She told you that? When is she coming back? Can I have her number?"

Morgan wouldn't give me Stacie's number; she just said, "It'll happen when it happens."

The following Saturday morning, the inevitable happened: I was shaving, with Michelle watching as usual, when Mom walked in looking for me. A look of pure panic came over Michelle's face.

Luckily, by now I had a lot of practice being naked around women, so I maintained my cool and said without flinching, "Hey Mom, good morning."

Michelle managed to recover her composure, "Morning Mom."

As Mom entered the bathroom, I noticed out of the corner of my eye a shocked look on her face just for an instant. She was probably concerned about my nudity around Michelle, but since we were just having a normal conversation, she wasn't sure how to react. So she did what any other self-respecting California mom would have done in the circumstances: accept it as normal pending her next therapy session.

"My goodness," she said, eyes on my dick, "There's something I haven't seen in 10 years."

"Seriously?" I said.