Life on the Edge of Orgasm Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You used to run around naked all the time until you were about eight years old. You've grown a lot since then." "A whole lot," she added softly, as if speaking to herself.

"Did you need something?" I asked?

"Just come on down to breakfast after you get dressed. I just wanted to talk to you about school and stuff." She went back downstairs.

"You looked so nervous," I said to Michelle, "Did you think she was going to be upset?"

"Yeah, I wasn't quite sure how she would take it."

Mom took me with her to a counseling session. I just had to convince the therapist that I knew better than to go around flashing people. Also that I didn't have any kind sexual motives towards my sisters. It wasn't that difficult, after all, we were in California, and plenty of experts were advocating nudity in the home. On the way home, Mom asked me if Michelle and Morgan were walking around the house naked, too.

I said, "Nah, just me. They already told me they don't care, but they prefer wearing clothes."

"Aren't you embarrassed?"

"Not around my family. It's not like they make fun of me or anything. But if it bothers you, I'll stop."

She thought about it for a few minutes, then said, "You know, my first husband used to walk around naked all the time before we had kids. And your father, too, when the girls weren't home. I guess it's just a guy thing. As long as you're behaving appropriately, I guess it's okay with me. But any hint of funny business, and we'll have to take steps. Deal?"

"You got it," was all I said, but on the inside I was doing my victory dance. I don't know if she intended to give me permission hang out naked downstairs, but I decided to act as though she had. I would need some time to think about how to go about it without causing too much of a shock. That way, even if she hadn't intended to allow nudity downstairs, she might go along with it once the precedent was set.

Chapter 13

One thing I hadn't considered was the effect of all the weight I'd lost on the fit of my clothes, and in particular, swim trunks. I was pretty scrawny before, but after those weeks in the hospital, I was like a scarecrow. As a result, I found myself standing up naked in the shallow end of the pool one morning during a session with Debbie, having swam the length of the pool and back, losing my swim trunks in the process.

I stood in water knee-deep water and started up the steps towards her, removing my swim goggles and asking, "how'd I do?"

She was laughing so hard she couldn't speak. That's one thing about Debbie, she had plenty of self-confidence and took everything in stride. She just laughed and pointed at my groin. I looked down and immediately tried to hide my dick behind my hands, pretending to be embarrassed. She finally stopped laughing enough to let me know where my trunks had ended up, near the bottom of the pool in the deep end.

I started that way, then stopped, looked sideways at her and said jokingly, "You just want to look at my butt, don't you?"

She laughed and said, "Hey, I got a husband and a son, I've seen it all and don't care one way or the other." So I dropped my hands, then turned and swam to get my trunks. I brought them back to the shallow end, where I stood facing Debbie and put them on. We both got a good laugh out of that.

"Thanks for making my day," she said.

"The pleasure is all mine," I replied. I considered whether she was giving me permission to swim naked with her every time, but then I remembered my resolution not to disclose my obsession with sex to any of my therapists.

I'd managed to get Michelle to take me shopping and, among other things, had purchased a few pairs of stretchy knit athletic shorts. Some were fairly conservative, but I managed to get away with a couple of pairs that fit pretty tight, showing the outline of my dick pretty clearly. I decided to have a little fun by wearing them to a session with Jocelyn, of course without underwear. It had the desired effect; I had Mean Jocelyn from the beginning. With her paying so much attention to my crotch, not to mention her increasingly dominant attitude, my cock was swelling almost from the start. The more dominant she became, the harder I got. I was afraid I'd taken it a little too far; she might quit, and might tell my mom why. But my fears were unfounded; with my cock pushing the stretchy knit fabric obscenely out front in a full out hard on, Jocelyn began raising her voice, shouting instructions, pushing me to my limits and beyond. It was really a very good, very productive workout; probably my best to date. In fact, although her attitude did not soften even a little, before she left Jocelyn told me she was pleased with my progress. I wondered, was she unaware of the dynamic going on between us, or was she playing at some kind of game, a decidedly kinky game. I resolved to figure that one out.

Chapter 14

As the summer wore on, all the physical therapy and weight training began to take effect; I realized I was no longer a scrawny little geek. I was getting some muscle tone and definition. Meanwhile, Michelle and Morgan had friends over occasionally, and some of them took notice. Although I didn't remember, I had met many of them. Of course, we didn't know each other very well, as they were either a grade above or a grade below me at school. One morning, it was mid-July, during our little chat, as Michelle was sitting there watching my cock rise and fall, she told me she needed to ask a favor.

"Of course," I told her, "anything you need."

"You know my friend Stephanie? Um...I don't know how to put this..."

"She wants to go out with me?"

"Oh no, nothing like that...she just wants to see your penis."

"What!" I exclaimed. On the inside, I was overjoyed; on the outside I was trying to be a little bit indignant.

"Oh, come on, you know you like showing it off."

"That doesn't mean I want everyone finding that out. Stephanie is a stranger."

"Stephanie's not a stranger," Michelle said, "She's my best friend." Then she did something she'd never done before - she reached out and took the head of my dick between her thumb and forefinger. Not pinching, just grasping. The contact made me gasp a little. "C'mon, do it for me?" She was still wearing her night clothes, which consisted of an oversized t-shirt and nothing else. With the head of my dick still in her left hand, she grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt with her right, and stretched it down between her legs, stretching open the neck, giving me a good view of her breasts and more. Her legs were spread and she was leaning forward a little, rubbing her pussy on my computer chair. My erection was instantaneous.

"Aha, I thought so," she said coyly, "You really do want to show her."

She had caught me off-guard, the deer-in-the-headlights act was not an act this time.

"She'll be here this afternoon, just do what you normally do - stay naked, okay? Thanks."

With that, she bounced up, gave me a quick hug with her right arm around my neck, and taking my cock in her left hand, squeezed it a couple times before dancing out of the room. I came in about 2 strokes. After recovering from that orgasm, I remembered to kneel down and lick Michelle's residual moisture from the leather chair - my first taste of pussy. It took four or five strokes for that second orgasm.

I tried to play Call of Duty in my room that afternoon, but couldn't concentrate worth a damn, thinking about showing my dick to Stephanie. I had no recollection of her at all, but it didn't matter; Michelle didn't have any friends that were not basically hot. She hadn't really told me what she had in mind. Were we going to stage an accidental encounter? Or was she just going to march in with Stephanie and say, "Well, there it is, what do you think?"

I looked at the clock; about 2:15. I was so damn horny I decided to jerk off one more time before they arrived. I was almost to the point of no return when I heard voices in the hallway; one of them was Michelle's, the other I didn't recognize. "What if they just walk in, Michelle does that all time," I thought, and in a panic, jumped off the bed into the computer chair.

The girls passed by and went on to Michelle's room. I was covered in sweat, which gave me an idea. Quickly as possible, I slipped into the bathroom and started the shower, jumping in right away. The cold water was a shock to the system, but my cock relaxed, and the fog in my head cleared somewhat.

When I finally started getting some hot water, I began to soap up. I saw the door to Michelle's room opening slowly; I turned my back to the door, and immediately grabbed the shampoo and started washing my hair. When I turned around to rinse, I tilted my head back into the water stream, giving the impression that my eyes were closed, but I was peeking. Michelle was covering her mouth with her hands to stifle her laughter. Another girl, I assumed it was Stephanie, was there with a sly smile on her face, her eyes locked on to my dangling dick.

I turned, putting my back to them and shut off the water. When I turned back around I was alone, but the door to Michelle's room was open just a crack. I knew they were watching me in the mirror, but pretended not to notice. I grabbed a towel and started toward my room, drying my hair. I was dripping water all over the hardwood floor, but I didn't care. I heard footsteps behind me, so I turned around, still drying my hair, hiding the fact that I could see who was there. This time Stephanie was alone. She stood there leaning against the doorframe, arms loosely crossed, and waited, with a kind of Mona Lisa smile on her face. I moved the towel from in front of my face and we made eye contact. I froze.

She had the most amazing eyes, a striking light blue-gray color. Almost Siberian Husky blue, but this was no dog. Like most of Michelle's friends, she was an athlete, a soccer player, strong and lean. She had long blonde hair pulled back into a pony tail, with a few strands hanging across her face. Why do I find that so appealing?

"Oh my," she said, almost sarcastically, "sorry, didn't mean to walk in on you like this." She didn't sound sorry.

Her eyes literally took my breath away. I opened my mouth and sounds came out, but not any actual words, "Uh, oh, geez, ahhh." I made no effort to cover up, and she made no effort to avoid looking at my crotch. Elevator eyes, her gaze alternating between my eyes and my dick. She started talking, like it was a normal conversation.

"We've met, but you will have forgotten; I'm Michelle's friend Stephanie."

"I'm Michelle's brother, Stephen."

"Like I said, we've met."

"How could I have ever forgotten those eyes?"

"Damn, that accident turned you into a real charmer."

"Oh shit, did I say that out loud?"

She laughed, and nodded toward my crotch, "Um, you might want to, uh..."

I looked down, realized I was naked, and lowered my towel to shield my lower half. This girl really had me rattled - for a moment there I had actually forgotten I was naked. I didn't get even a little bit stiff in front of her.

Later that afternoon, Michelle came in and said, "You really made an impression on Stephanie."

"I was nervous as hell but she really kept her cool."

"What was that comment about her eyes? She said it was really sweet."

"You've seen her eyes."

"So, do you like her? Was that fun for you?"

"Are you kidding, it was a blast! And yeah I like her pretty much. Tell me the truth now, did she really ask to see my dick?

"Well, I told her how you like to hang out naked, and what a great dick you have, and asked if she wanted to see, and she said okay."

"Seriously? You're pimping me out to your friends?"

"Not ALL of my friends."

"What do you mean not all of them? How many are there?"

"Oh...maybe one or two. And by the way, Stephanie says to tell you not to bother getting dressed when she comes over."

I was in the habit of spending a couple hours in the pool most afternoons, and when I was alone, I liked to swim naked. That day, the day I met Stephanie, I was so turned on that I wanted to do something a little different. I started fantasizing about being out by the pool masturbating with Stephanie watching. In this fantasy, Stacie showed up and, without even saying hello just dropped down and took me into her mouth. That got me so worked up, I decided to wait until I was outside by the pool to jerk off. I always had my swim trunks with me at the pool when I was skinny-dipping, so I could put them on if anybody showed up. It was easy enough to hear a car pull up into the driveway. But on this particular occasion, I was so super-horny I guess my judgement was a little clouded. I just ran down the stairs, hard dick and all, out the door and jumped in the pool. I didn't realize that I was mistaken about Michelle being out for the afternoon. I didn't know it, but she had seen me running through the house naked, and was watching as I swam a couple laps.

I had lost my erection while swimming, and afterward was reclining on a poolside chaise, leisurely playing with my dick as it hardened again. I closed my eyes and imagined Stephanie watching Stacie's mouth move up and down on my cock. I could have cum at any second, but wanted to draw it out, to get the maximum pleasure. I started moaning, then grunting and thrusting my hips, stroking faster and faster. Just as I reached my climax, I opened my eyes to see Michelle in a g-string bikini standing there watching, with a big smile on her face. I cried out with pleasure as my cock exploded, sending stream after thick stream of hot cum into the air, landing on my hair, my face and lips, and all over my torso. Michelle actually applauded. I looked at her and smiled, and noticed she was using her head and eyes to try and to try and direct my attention across the pool. I looked in that direction, but nobody else was in the yard. I lifted my gaze up to the second floor window next door, and saw old gray-haired Grandma Moody watching with a small pair of binoculars; her jaw had dropped wide open in shock and awe.

Michelle explained that Grandma Moody, who was about 85 years old, lived next door with her divorced daughter, Ms. Moody, who was nearly 60. Our family referred to the elder Ms. Moody as "Grandma" amongst ourselves, just to differentiate between the two; they were both "Ms. Moody" to their faces. Michelle smiled and waved to Grandma, who immediately disappeared from the window. I was just about scared shitless, but Michelle didn't seem the least bit worried.

"Don't worry about it," she said, "I bet Grandma got such a thrill from that, she won't tell anybody for fear that Mom will make you stop doing it and she'll never get to see it again."

As scared as I was about getting in trouble, that scene struck me as so erotic that my erection did not go away. I jumped up, grabbed Michelle by the elbows and jumped into the pool with her. Even though she is a strong swimmer, better than me probably, the shock of the cold water caught her off guard, and she wrapped her arms and legs around me. Her pussy was pressed up against my testicles, and my hard cock was trapped between our stomachs. The water came up to my shoulders, so I was standing, and as Michelle recovered from the initial shock, instead of releasing, she tightened her legs around me. I was just standing still, but the motion of the water was providing a gentle movement, and the feeling on my cock was really getting me hot. I realized Michelle was tensing and relaxing her thighs just a little, and even though I couldn't feel it through the fabric of her bikini, I knew she was grinding her clit against the base of my cock. I could feel her hot breath; she pressed her open mouth against my neck, the pressure growing as her breathing quickened. I felt her teeth pressing into my skin. I put my hands on her butt checks, so round and firm. She started to move faster, becoming almost frantic; I pressed her tightly against me, grasping her butt firmly, my fingertips almost reaching her anus. It was just enough motion to make me want desperately to cum, although not enough friction to make me cum, but I was totally into Michelle's impending orgasm. I wanted to hear her scream. I think we both realized, at about the same time, that the fabric of her bikini was enough of a barrier to prevent her from reaching orgasm. She pushed away from me, but I held on to her knees. She was stretched out on her back, on the surface of the water, one hand down the front of her bikini frantically rubbing her clit. I was holding her knees against my chest, and she was using her feet pressed against my torso to gain enough leverage to keep her head above water. Her toenails were digging into my cock, nearly causing me to let go, but I was transfixed by the sight of her masturbating right there in front of my face.

When she finally did climax, she screamed, and screamed again on the second wave, and once more as a third wave struck, screams so loud I was sure the neighbors would come running. It was a powerful orgasm, and I was awe-struck by the sheer force of it; I believe it could have been measured on the Richter scale. That moment completely reshaped my perception of the female orgasm forever, and for the rest of my life I have endeavored to be as close as possible to as many as possible.

Michelle and I just stood looking at each other for what seemed like hours, but was probably only about 45 seconds. It seemed neither of us really knew where that event was going to take us. But, I think we both understood that we didn't really have to work that out right then, and went back to swimming and splashing in the pool. I was still horny as hell and stayed hard most of the time, but I was enjoying that feeling of arousal so much that I decided to put off masturbating again until later.

We decided to get out and catch some sun; I had my sunblock there, ready to suggest we rub each other down with it, but Michelle produced a spray can. I teased her about ruining my fun. She eyed my erection and said something like, "Why don't you leave that alone for a while." I thought it was because she really enjoyed seeing me hard, but that was just part of it. I would soon learn that Michelle was harboring fantasies of dominance that she had not yet shared with anyone.

That is how it came to pass that Mom arrived home from work to find us asleep by the pool, Michelle in a g-string that Mom hadn't approved, and me with a substantial erection. I awoke to see her standing over me, studying my cock closely, the way a medical student studies for an anatomy exam. When she realized I was awake and aware of her interest, she surprised me by not being the least bit embarrassed.

"You really are quite impressive, you know that?" she said. I had no idea how to answer that. Her words woke Michelle with a start, and she immediately jumped up and wrapped a towel around her waist, to cover her exposed butt. But surprisingly, Mom seemed completely indifferent to Michelle's exposure, even though she definitely noticed it.

"How was work?" I asked, getting up and stretching after my nap.

"Same as always," she answered, stepping forward and reaching up to kiss my cheek. When she did, my hard cock poked her right in the belly, but instead of moving away, she held her position just a little bit longer than I would have expected. I really enjoyed that contact; the memory of it provided a powerful orgasm later that night. When I came down to dinner, I thought I saw disappointment in Mom's face when she noticed I was wearing clothes. I knew it was just a matter of time before I would be completely naked at home full time.

Chapter 15

At dinner one night during the last week of July, Mom announced that she would be spending the entire month of August in Beijing on business. I had, of course, forgotten that she spent several weeks each year abroad, so it was a surprise to me, but not to my sisters.