Life on the Edge of Orgasm Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Denise called today," she told us. "She says she would like to come over and spend a couple weeks here while I'm gone, like she used to when you guys were too young to stay home alone. What do you think?"

The girls were both strongly agreeable. As for myself, I was ecstatic, but didn't want to let on how attracted I was to Denise, so I just shrugged and said something indifferent. I had a strong suspicion that Morgan, and possibly Michelle as well, would manage to construct a situation to get me naked in front of Denise, which would save me the trouble of coming up with an innocent scenario to accomplish that goal.

It happened the first night Denise was there, which was also the day Mom left. Denise arrived after dinner and we had a nice evening watching TV together, after which the girls and I retired to our rooms, leaving Denise downstairs. She was staying in the master suite. About 10 minutes after we had gone upstairs, the girls came into my room, where I was naked, of course, and dared me to go down to the kitchen for a late snack in the nude. They claimed that Denise had already gone to bed. I pretended to resist for a couple minutes, but Morgan and Michelle both knew it was bullshit, so I headed down the stairs and into the kitchen.

I was making a sandwich when Denise walked into the room and started a casual conversation. There was an island standing in the middle of the kitchen blocking her view of me from the waist down.

"Since you're having trouble sleeping, why don't you come into the den and watch a movie with me? You don't remember this, but we used to do that all the time. You'd sneak down and I'd let you stay up late. When you get done with that, bring it on in to the den."

I couldn't think of any excuse to say no, so I agreed. After she left the room, I started preparing myself mentally to walk into that room naked, and pretend that I was not nervous as hell. I felt the beginnings of arousal, and figured I'd better hurry; I didn't mind showing my erection to Denise, but I felt like walking in with a hard-on might seem much weirder than just nudity.

Taking a deep breath, holding my head high, I walked straight into the den, dick swinging freely between my legs.

"Holy shit! You really have grown! I thought for sure Virginia was exaggerating. Come over here and let me get a good look at you."

The thought that my Mom had discussed my cock with Denise, along with the way she watched it dangle as I crossed the room had a swift effect on my state of arousal, and by the time I reached the sofa where she sat, my boner was pointing at the ceiling. It was so hard it almost hurt.

"Very nice," she said. "This is the main reason I wanted to come over here while Virginia was gone, but if you ever tell her I said that, there will be hell to pay." She smiled when she said it, but I felt just a little bit intimidated anyway.

When the movie ended, I leaned over to give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek, but she turned her head and planted her lips right on mine. By the time we'd finished that kiss, my dick was harder than ever. Denise looked at it and felt how hard it was. I figured she was experienced, but she appeared to be genuinely impressed. It made me feel a little proud of myself. I had the sudden urge to climb into bed with her, regardless of whether sex was even an option. I just wanted to be close to her. I wanted to tell her so, but was just too afraid to say it. I made my way to bed, and jerked off to a massive orgasm. I fell asleep covered in my own cum, with my hand on my cock, and dreamed about blow jobs from Stacie, Denice, and Stephanie.