All Comments on 'Life on the Edge of Orgasm Pt. 04'

by Dicknstreet

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
wolf9696wolf9696almost 9 years ago
2*

meh.... didnt like it much.... basically, denise is now using him... its no longer contained within the loving family.... thats the road that leads to getting his balls n cock locked up....pfffffft.... and if he isn't going to make a stand at some point, if he doesnt even have the Will to say No, he's basically a cock with a support system.. not a thinking being and will eventually end up as some Dom's little sissy bitch....just my 0.02

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hmmm...

not up to the standard of the previous episodes, but still a great story. I hope that pt 5 has more teasing denial and restraint like episode 1 did. Thanks for an awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Waiting for the next chapter.

I am not a purest CFNM fan so am enjoying the story more as it unfolds. While I have my own ideas about where it could have gone at different times I am enjoying reading what you have come up with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
*****

This is probably one of well written stories i have read on here, please keep going, i want to know what happens when steph gets a hold of him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Part 5 is much better.

This is not your best work but don't stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry, but his aunt f'd up when she:

A. didn't let Stephen know ahead of time that he could be passed off to anyone after the game had ended.

B. allowed him to be led outside naked, potentially opening him up to be charged as a sex offender, after she herself had warned about that same thing.

The next time she asks, "Do you trust me?" The correct answer is "Fuck no you devious cunt!"

Final point; I'm love a good teased. Have had it done for over two hours non-stop, several days of start and stop. But when it's time to get off, and the teaser says anything like, "You can jerk off now if you want to."

I'll be in her presence just long enough to make a call to another woman for a booty call, say "Have a nice life!" leave and never look back.

Fool me once...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous