All Comments on 'Life, Sex & All That Ch. 05'

by Ianb

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
GoodWifeyGoodWifeyover 20 years ago
Please get somewhere

with this story.

The stupid woman insulted him in the cruelest possible way a woman could, and now she wants it to be HIS problem??

Save me!!

He should go find himself a real woman and toss this silly tart out oif his life forever. She is a crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
This story started out like it would be good

but what a shame - it is going to shit now.

How could it be the husband's fault his wife derided his masculinity??

The husband should find himself a woman who will really love him, not a twisted slut like he has now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
The Title Works for Me

I like the story line. I'm glad its not just some bump-and-grind-oh-baby type of story. Just write longer chapters dammit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
This Story Works for Me Also.

I am enjoying the story line and Susan is certainly not a slut.I see her as a woman who has decided to try and make more of a stale marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
What happened to Chapter 4 ?

I think some thing is missing here. Was there a Chapter 4?

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Your title is a misnomer and the Sex is missing.

Duplicate of Chapter four. Drop your cock and read your own stories without drinking or drugs and continue. This forum is about sex and tantilizing our minds. You are missing the boat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
no sex, but...

i enjoy seeing susan getting (or not getting) what she wants from him (?) she miscalculated, but over the edge?

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerabout 10 years ago
Bad Husband

IN each chapter I find myself rooting more and more for her to cheat. Her husband is a total boob.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous