All Comments on 'Life with: Kat and Alejandro Ep. 06'

by CoCoNiy101

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
vggirl08vggirl08almost 9 years ago
full chapter :-)

Sad, heartbreaking still beautiful. I love that the story is realistic in regards to the challenges within a relationship. I just hope they can hold on and heal. Depression really robs a person of so much and it takes understanding maturity and empathy for the other partner involved. Hopefully Kat will not have sex with mr. manager and try to be there for Alexandro - though it will be hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"Kat"

On the 1st page it says that Alejandro called her name just before she could close the door. What did he say?? Or did she not hear him? Sorry, I was confused on that part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awwwww shit

:( these mufuckas betta act like they know! Alejandro over her wanna barf at the sight of his wife(he forced it! I know he depressed, but that was such a reach! Like damn...), Kat over here CHEATING! (Yes y'all, she cheated!). I have to say two chapters ago I was soooo mad at Alejandro but now I'm equally pissed at the both of these two fools. They can't overcome this shit if they can't communicate, it goes both ways. And no neither one of them are trying, or at least trying hard enough. Kat at the bar tryna get chosed! Tuh....gurl. It was a real treat to see you've updated!

dark_huntressdark_huntressalmost 9 years ago
Wow

So happy you posted. I thought it was abandoned! So realistic I love it. I cant even be mad at Kat. Yes he has depression but she has needs/ wants and desires...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
RE: "Anon Aww Shit"

Anon made me laugh. But she was right. Some communication would do these two some good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good 👍

More! More!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So sad

I just re read cultural diffusion and I'm so sad for this couple. Alejandro fought so hard to have Kat stay with him and Kat gave up so much to be with him and now it's like all her fears are coming true. Let them get better. Please! I

MikkaRoseMikkaRoseover 8 years ago
Love this couple

Please next chapter, hope we don't have to wait to long for the next one, not happy with Kat or Alejandro to be honest, but love the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please finish!!!!

I can't take it anymore! Next chapter please!

dark_huntressdark_huntressabout 8 years ago
Abandoned?

Has this story been abandoned?

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutiealmost 8 years ago

Please finish this story?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCoCoNiy101@CoCoNiy101
752 Followers
I’m on instagram as at 9-14-2023! Please follow me @simone_niy for updates 1/1/21 Book three of DNT is available on Kindle platforms! Enjoy! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08RQSTVP4 10/27 Deep Narco Ties: Book Two is ready! https://www.amazon.com/Deep-Narco-Ties-Book-Two-eboo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES