All Comments on 'Life's a Beach Ch. 03'

by Truien

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This isn't really a continuation of the series it is more of a repeat of the first If u r going to publish something at least make it a continuation of the series of something totally different One star maybe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

One of the best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: anonymous-5

Trolls are almost always anons. You got that right anon. Ooops, I almost didn't notice, you are an anon too. Isn't that like calling the kettle black.

TruienTruienalmost 8 years agoAuthor
From the author

No need to create hate and discontent in the comments section anyone. To be clear, anonymous praise is always more welcome than anonymous scorn, but I welcome critique from all directions.

For those who are less than impressed, allow me to clarify my intent with this chapter and the series as a whole. To begin with, I called this chapter an "installment" not a "continuation". I suppose it is a continuation however since each chapter rehashes the most poignant events from the perspective of the different characters, and each character's narrative helps to advance the story along ever so slightly. Personally, I find it quite interesting to explore the same sequence of events from the perspective of multiple participants. I feel that it allows the reader a glimpse into the inner workings of each character. In my opinion, good erotica should be equivalent to any well written piece of literature with the obvious focus on erotic or sexual activities between various characters who are fleshed out in a way that makes them realistic and believable.

Of course that is only my opinion. I realize that there are "readers" out there in Literoticaland that are less than interested in a story with any sort of plot development and would rather see hastily strung together strings of expletives with a hint of main idea for flavor. If that's more your speed, allow me to apologize, because that's not what I do.

Many thanks to those of you who have left me positive reviews and constructive feedback on this or other stories. Look forward to the main event between Dale, Diane, and Misti coming next chapter and get ready for sparks to fly when Robby reunites with his family after their time away!

Thank you all for voting!

nastydude14nastydude14almost 8 years ago
More!

Great series, but I need more. Do we get to find out if mom got to take everything further? Please continue.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

Three chapters. Three different POV's. Brilliant! Can't wait to see how the 4th chapter is handled! Five stars and a favorite point!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTruien@Truien
Thank for taking the time to read my bio! I am a married man, 35 y/o with an active and insatiable imagination. I write erotica both for fun and for profit and my expanded works will soon be available on Amazon. Recently I have been taking commissions for stories. If you wo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES