Life's a Beach Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both busied ourselves getting our bathing suits on but I beat Misti who spent some time removing tags. I suppose I could've left her to her own devices since I was already dressed, but I wanted to spend as much time as possible drinking in her stunning figure. As she finished dressing she looked up into my eyes and caught me staring at her for the second time in about ten minutes.

The saucy little minx never missed a beat though, just gave me the classic Hollywood line "Well? How do I look?"

I had to admit that the tankini looked amazing especially on her lean and youthful figure, I then asked her to turn around and was shocked when she did so and revealed to me her tanned buns. I had forgotten the suit had a thong bottom. A surge of lust coursed through me as I imagined how much fun Dale and I would have checking her out in this get up. I resolved that I was going to find a way to get Dale in on my plan to seduce Misti but right at the moment I had no idea how to do so.

I made a slightly lewd remark to Misti about how the local boys will enjoy her suit to which she expressed a desire for them to do so. Her only concern was that her father wouldn't approve. I fought to maintain my composure and refrain from laughing out loud. "Yeah," I thought to myself "He'll be so disappointed you'll be grounded, under his close supervision."

Before I could stop my mouth I'd blurted out to her "Oh, I wouldn't worry about that..." but caught myself and wisely added "I mean we're at the beach for Pete's sake." The look on her face told me that Misti wasn't buying my cover one bit.

We finished up getting ready and met Dale, who had just finished unpacking and getting us settled in, and decided to take a walk on the beach. About halfway to the water I realized I had forgotten the can of Brisk Iced Tea I'd rummaged out of the cooler as Dale put them away in the fridge. I left Dale and Misti walking and did a light jog back to the cabin.

When I reemerged, drink in hand, I strolled out a couple hundred feet until I was just behind Dale who was posted in one spot about ten or fifteen feet behind Misti. As I came around Dale's right side I saw that his vision was locked on her round, springy buttcheeks with the tankini dividing them oh so evenly into delicious handfuls he couldn't help but lust for. I watched him stick a hand into the pocket of the thin, silky jogging shorts he had on and "adjust" himself as he did the last time I caught him looking at her this way. Perhaps getting him onboard with my plan wouldn't be as hard as I thought.

He never even noticed me as I got right up on his ear and said in my best bedroom voice "What beautiful scenery, eh?"

His hand froze on his cock and he removed it from his pocket guiltily. I didn't want him to be embarrassed though so I quickly replaced it with my own hand, grabbing his monster through the outside of his shorts. I had just readjusted it so that it was actually tenting out the front of his shorts when Misti turned around and caught me holding her father's package with the business end of it pointed directly at that luscious bottom of hers. I braced myself for an adverse reaction but sighed relief as she snorted and laughed.

Misti went back to watching the water and I grabbed Dale's hand and led him alongside her. On the way over I hit upon a brilliant idea. I'd test the waters between Misti and Dale by forcing her to confront the massive hard on she was causing her father, and allowing my dear husband the singular thrill of rubbing up against Misti's sexy teen body the way I just had in the bathroom. . When we were online with her I pulled the two into a hug smashing them against each other before they even knew what was happening and locking my arms around the outside of them to keep them there. Misti gasped audibly as her father's manhood pressed into her tight tummy. I broke the ice by happily exclaiming how much fun we were all gonna have, a direct rehash of my poorly planned cover for throwing a nude cuddle on Misti not too long ago.

I felt really bold taking this level of control over the two of them and decided to go for broke. I grabbed Dale's hand and placed it right on Misti's ass cheek, "accidentally" sliding my fingertips over her ass crack as I pulled my hand away. Neither of them responded at first but after a few awkward seconds I was pleased to see them going with the flow. Misti hugged her father around his neck and settled into his hardness, and Dale's hand had even begun to rub and squeeze Misti's butt. I was glad I had taken the chance.

As a minute or so turned into five and then ten, and then fifteen, it was clear we were all enjoying this embrace immensely albeit for different reasons. Misti was enjoying the odd sensation of rubbing up against her dad's fat cock. Dale was finally able to grope the generous and well sculpted teenage ass he'd been lusting over for so long. And me, well I just took satisfaction in the possibility of my aims coming to fruition.

As much as we all hoped it wouldn't end, it was bound to sooner or later, and I think Misti realized this when she suggested we all go down to the water. I shot Dale the sort of telepathic message only possible between spouses that screamed out my urgency to have his big dick in me. Dale read it right away and within seconds we were parting company with Misti and walking as quickly back to the cabin as we could without being too obvious. Along the way we passed a mother with two young daughters. Dale still had a massive bulge in his shorts so I jumped in front of him as we passed them to keep the girls from getting too much of an eyeful. The woman mouthed a thank you to me even as she lowered her sunglasses and locked her gaze on Dale's prominent erection. Dale was so embarrassed he kept his eyes on the ground and never noticed he had an admirer or two along the way.

Once we got back to the cabin, and the privacy of our bedroom, we stripped off in hurry and got down to business. I had been riding Dale like a racehorse on the final furlough for almost ten minutes when I noticed he was wearing an odd expression. At first I took this odd expression for a new and unfamiliar fuck face, but was too far gone in my own lust to give it much thought. I felt him spread my asscheeks as well but figured this was an action taken to increase (or possibly decrease) the sensations he was experiencing.

Having not put much consideration into his actions, I was surprised when he roughly pulled me to him and whispered "Don't look now, but we have an audience. And get this Misti has her bottoms in her hand friggin herself off! I think she's getting off on your ass!"

I could hardly believe what he was telling me, and I desperately wanted to visually confirm his statement, but I didn't want to ruin things for myself or either of them. My mind reeled with sexual angst and I breathlessly moaned, "Oh my God! That's sooooo fuckin hot!" I shuddered and came hard as my mind flooded with a series of images including the mother daughter video, my nude hug with Misti, and Dale's hand rubbing Misti's ass on the beach less than an hour before.

I whipped my head around toward the door and found myself looking directly at the shocked countenance of my darling daughter. Realizing she had been caught, Misti bolted back to her room. I wanted to call after her to come back, to join us on the bed if she wanted to watch instead of spying like a horny pervert, or to join us period. I could tell by the look on her face that she wanted to as much as I wanted her to. I was sure Dale wouldn't object. At that moment though, words failed me, and I said nothing.

I stared wantingly at the spot she'd been standing in. When I noticed her tankini bottoms lying there near the door, my mind began to cook up a twisted idea. I returned my attention to fucking my husband searching for the tells that would inform me of his approaching orgasm.

When I saw that he was ready to pop I jumped off of his cock and locked my hand around the throbbing vein to prevent him from cumming. He had the most adorably confused look on his face so I told him, "Don't come yet!"

I walked over to the door and bent to retrieve the discarded garment. "Look what I found daddy!" I said, turning to Dale with a naughty grin on my face.

I could feel her moisture on the bottoms, and in a move dictated by pure lust, I brought them to my nose to smell them. Just as I thought, the smell was one of teenage pussy and girlish body spray. The eager look on Dale's face told me he wanted a whiff as well so I offered them to him saying, "Here honey.....smell how sweet our little girl smells"

He brought them to his nose and inhaled deeply of the forbidden nectar that remained. He was drinking in her scent so intensely that I thought he might pass out. When he removed them from his face I watched him blink twice in order to reorient himself to reality.

"Holy shit...," I said looking at Dale, my face a mask of surprise and excitement, "I can't believe we're both getting off on this so much! Can you?"

"No I can't." he said pointedly and then added "But I'm enjoying myself and I don't wanna stop!!"

"Oh me either.......this is intense" I replied as he once again brought the suit bottoms to his nose. "I never would've thought that Misti could get me off, but when you told me she was watching me..." I trailed off as another sinfully delicious idea occurred to me.

"Hey...I have an idea," I told Dale, "How about you continue to smell her with your eyes closed while I suck you off? And if you just so happen to slip and call me Misti...well....that would be okay."

No sooner had my mouth come in contact with his cock when he exclaimed in a raspy voice "Oh Misti, suck daddy's cock. Yeah, that's a good girl!" That was all I needed to know right then and there that he wanted this as bad as I did, and would be a willing participant in my plans to seduce Misti.

As his cock was pistoning in and out of my mouth both from his upward thrusts and my downward suction, my mind conjured up an image of Robby sitting in the living room naked, stroking his raging young erection to mother daughter porn late at night while his family slept. I imagined myself going to him nude, kneeling by the chair and taking his dick in my mouth like I was doing to his father now, the glow from the monitor reminding him that his mom was the one blowing him. I briefly wondered if Dale would be as enthusiastic about that possibility as he was about fucking Misti. I arrived at the conclusion that he'd just have to deal with it if he wanted to take a stab at her.

My nose bottomed out against his groin which broke my reverie, and I moaned into Dale's pubic hair. His response, "Oh honey, daddy loves you sooo much!"

I played to the fantasy and said "I love you too, Daddy," as best I could with his huge tool jammed down my throat. That statement must've really drove him over the edge because I felt his nuts tighten for his impending ejaculation. But I didn't want him to finish in my mouth. No, I wanted to cement the fantasy by having him cum in Misti's bottoms. I wanted him to feel her wetness on his cock as he came.

When I felt his body indicate his impending climax I pulled my mouth from around his rod and said "Tell me when you're gonna blow baby...I want you to cum in her bottoms!"

That seemed to do the trick because he screeched out the word "NOOOOOW!" just as his leaking precum turned into a forceful shot which splattered my face before I grabbed the bottoms from him and wrapped them around his squirting appendage. In our entire 22 years of marriage I had never known Dale to cum so hard or so much.

When he had finished cumming I gave him a few soft kisses on his belly to calm my tiger down and then balled up Misti's bottoms so as not to spill any of her daddy's hot fresh juices. I knew she'd be back for them at some point and I wanted to get her invested in this kink more heavily as well. I took the garment and set it outside the door before closing and locking it so she would know she was safe to come collect them. Then I curled up next to Dale and drifted off into a peaceful sleep which was dotted with dreams of further sexual scenarios involving my family.

12