All Comments on 'Life's Little Curves Ch. 03'

by SmilinsweetAngel95

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

I want to cry for them and yell at the same time. I want to hit both of them upside the head. Its understandable they both have issues that they are too afraid to tell the other about. No good communication can cause more problems then need be.

Neveah stated to Tyler that if one has a problem in a relationship than both of them did and they both need to work on the problems together. Well I can say she isn't following her own words. She is insecure about her weight and won't tell Tyler this is why she pushes him away when he tries to be intimate. If Tyler was concerned with her weight he probably wouldn't want to touch her or say something about it.

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3about 10 years ago
Hmmm

What I don't understand is why hasn't he applied in law enforcement. I know plenty of former military that have applied with law enforcement, state, local, and federal position and were hired because of veteran preference. Being a child of two military retired parents. Him not being able to find a good decent job seems not right to me.

I feel for both characters when I say this they need counseling from a military psychologist so that they can deal with the issues that they have individually and together. I know this is JUST a story, but it will help with the "little curves".

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago
Correction to my previous submission

I mistakely called Vince by Tyler's name in my comment.

lonerancherlonerancherabout 10 years ago
this is a great American drama

I hope there is more to come on it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Perf

Nothing more needs t be improved just keep doing what you do girl :D this story is perfecto can't wait for more :D

SmilinsweetAngel95SmilinsweetAngel95about 10 years agoAuthor
Thank You

I want to thank all you loyal readers for supporting me, like I commented on chapter four there are more chapters coming you way. Not sure how many, yet.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
sorry, you just went away from chapter 01

and decided to go to the dark side and make it negative.

Ch. 01 was romance and that drew me in, this isn't the same story.

and you should still fire your editors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous