Life's Little Curves Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What wrong with you. I know you said all that about Tyler, but that's not all. You were really mad before I even mentioned anything about Tyler. It's not like you text me everytime your gone for a long time, " he looked at her, his eyes accusing her.

"What do you mean what's wrong with me--"

"That attitude of yours. I mean, hell Neveah, I'm trying like crazy to please you. What am I doing wrong? It's like every time that I try to get closer to you again, you go and find some other way to push me away. I've been trying for months, with all my might, to get a job so I can help provide for this household, the second that I can bring money in this house you find another thing to bitch about."

"I'm the one who's pushing away? I don't think so. You can't even open up to me. And excuse me for wanting my husband to have a legitimate job. I know we can't afford any sort of training, but there has to be another option for you.

Do you think I'm stupid? It's like I said earlier. I love Tyler he's such a great person. The reason I don't want you to hang out with him is because, I know all about Tyler and that he has his illegal side businesses

"That's my problem--"

"The thing is, it's not just your problem,"Neveah interrupted her. " When someone in a relationship has a problem, then both people in that relationship have a problem. They're then supposed to work together to fixed those problems."

Neveah started crying and it made Vince feel like shit watching the tears fall down her face, but she wasn't done yet, "There will be another job opportunity, eventually. I can't let you do this. I don't want us to be a tragedy, because Tyler accidently screws up on a deal or you piss off the wrong people. I just went a whole year without you, I'm not going to lose you forever."

That's what all this about. Vince couldn't understand why she would be scared. Who wasn't scared about losing the person they care for more than anything.

"No one ever said anything about you losing me. These situations don't always end like that. Especially, when your bestfriend is the one running it all. I promise you it is only temporary, till we are completely back on our feet, maybe just a little bit saved up. That's it. I promise you"

As much as she wanted to believe him, Neveah was smart to realize how crazy this idea of his was. If it worked out, everything could be great. If not they could potentially lose everything they had worked for, and possibly each other .

"Do what you have to do," she turned away from him.

He reached for her hand, greatly surprised when she didn't pull away from him.

"I love you with everything inside my being, and I will do whatever it takes to make you happy. I promise you that I won't stop until I do. I know you don't approve of me working with Tyler, but we need money. And, I know that having some money would make things easier on us," he kissed her soft cheek before gathering all their dishes.

Vince would accept defeat for tonight, but he would never stop trying to make things better.

I hope you enjoyed this segmen. Please vote, but especially leave comments. I can only get better if I get feedback. So, until next time.

12