All Comments on 'Life's Not A Porn Movie Ch. 03'

by Ope667

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You taking us for a piss?

Naming the story "Life's not a porn movie" yet deliver just one loaded porn scene one after another with incest nowhere is sight........might wanna change the category or actually find your creative balls and write some goddamn incest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loving the stories

Im loving the stories but this chapter made me despise chrissy so much, cock blocking him then letting his best friend take her anal virginity while he had to watch, and then getting angry that he had sex with alex. I hope that he fucks all her friends in front of her and does the same to rebecca and just leave her hanging for ever.

NecroticgodNecroticgodover 7 years ago

apparently that first anonymous has no patience or stamina...

Tho there is one valid point... life certainly does seem like a porn movie in this chapter

Tysrob53Tysrob53over 7 years ago
Are you sure your in the right category?

Seriously, first you make it so that there's a connection between them and then you make them do things and then what? You make it seem like she's a bitch and they don't care about each other. I mean come on I was loving the story because it felt like you were making them have a real connection and were leading to a SPECIAL moment and then this? What were you thinking? I really hope you make up for this because otherwise I'm not even going to finish the story.

Tysrob53Tysrob53over 7 years ago
Where??

Oh and sorry forgot to mention, where's the incest?????

PEANUT62PEANUT62over 7 years ago
Some good stuff

I like how you are bulding this stoy. Ending it like that made me want to know what will happen in the next story.

Keep writing this series i believe it will be great

😀

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Started great, disastrous in page four.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

way to royally fuck up everything you built up. mitch and chris should have never ever happened in any shape or form and you completely ruined this story now. im not even bothering with any other chapters after you just crapped all over your set up. so very disappointed. thanks for the wasting my time.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
5 to 3..FUCKED UP ENDING - YOU NEED TO FUCK YOUR SISTER TO BE INCEST

I MIGHT EVEN DROP TO 2 if I had it over again.

You do not fuck his sister it in only EROTIC COUPLINGS

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
People are impatient

Really enjoying your slow build. The incest element not strong in this installment but the story arc is great. Looking forward to the last two parts.

fantasiamalchickfantasiamalchickover 7 years ago
Nice build!

It's always better nice and slow. Waiting for your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Muh?

I'm not sure what the other commenters are on about, this was a good story. The conflict between siblings seems more interesting than a completely simple narrative. Humans are jealous and self destructive by nature. Looking forward to next chapter.

gemini0257gemini0257about 7 years ago
Wrong genre!

I thought this is an incest sibling story. Very disappointed.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeabout 7 years ago
what

mitch fucked his sister not him???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
need next chapter

Surely the author has another chapter where the brother and sister get it on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
If not now, when?

It's time to release the final 2 chapters discussed at the beginning of this chapter. I hope they contain the hopes, dreams, desires of T. and Chrissy, along with the usual twists of jealousy and humiliation. Please, bring this to conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I feel cheated!

Great story but it needs finished! Please

Vedaire69Vedaire69over 3 years ago

kinda messed up chrissy can have mitch do her but her brother isnt supposed to get anything piss on that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous