Lifestyle Boundaries Expanded Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought Amy was going to pee her pants if she had any on that is.

"Oh my God, you are serious about all of this, aren't you?" Amy said as she pulled Brittney to her and hugged her.

"Yes, I thought I was clear about that; this isn't a game. You two own me for as long as you want." Brittney said.

"Really? What about clothes?" I asked

"Yeah, what about clothes, you planning on being naked all the time?" Amy asked.

"Well, that is up to you two. Do you want me to wear clothes? You can dress me any way you want," Brittney said.

Amy was giddy with excitement as she said, "Oh, I have some entertaining things for you to wear, they may be a bit big on your tight little body, though. But it is going to be fun dressing you up."

Brittney was smiling now and said, "Oh, there is one more thing you need to know."

"What's that?" I asked

"OK, each of you cannot counter command the other. Say, Amy says, I am not allowed to fuck John on Tuesdays. Let's hope she never says, by the way, but if she did, John, you cannot tell me I have to fuck you on Tuesdays, OK?" Brittney said.

Amy said, "You have given this a lot of thought, haven't you. Can I assume this is not your first time being an owned sub?"

Brittney still cuddled up in Amy's arms, pulled me into the two of them, and said, "NO, Sarah owned me. I told you about her; she didn't like me wanting to be with men. If she could see me now, happily spreading my legs for John. It is my first time owned by a couple; heck, it is my first time being with a couple, to be honest. It sure feels right, though, at least for me it does; how about you, Amy?"

Amy kissed Brittney and said, "Oh, yes, it is. Now let's get back out to the pool so you can finish eating me out and give me another mind-blowing orgasm. You have exceptional cunt licking talent, young lady."

"Amy, it is OK to call me a dirty little whore, you know. I like it, and it turns me on. You don't have to treat me like a little princess and call me Sweety. I like to fuck and suck, and I love eating pussy. So please use me like the horny little cum bucket I want to become." Brittney said.

For the first time, I noticed a glimmer in Brittney's eyes that she not only could get nasty, but she wanted us to treat her that way.

Amy slapped Brittney on her ass and said, "OK, you dirty cunt, get on your hands and knees, and crawl out to the pool. I want to see John's cum dripping out of your slutty cunt as you go."

Brittney didn't hesitate; she dropped down on her hands and knees and started crawling out to the pool.

Amy reached down and slapped Brittney's ass so hard, Brittney let out a squeal, but she kept crawling.

"Wiggle that ass bitch," Amy ordered.

I knew Amy could get just as nasty. I had seen it the past couple of days when she attacked Jeff's cock, but this was a whole new level of naughty.

Amy turned to me and said, "Look at that tight young pink cunt, Babe. Looks good enough to eat, don't you think?"

My cock was already rock hard as I watched Brittney wiggle her little ass as she crawled out to the pool. Thick gooey streams of my cum leaking out of her pussy as she went.

As soon as Brittney got out to the pool bed, Amy grabbed her, pushed her down on the bed, and attacked her pussy. The two of them quickly moved into a sixty-nine position with Amy on top, grinding her pussy down onto Brittney's face as Amy buried her face in Brittney's pussy.

I slowly stroked my rod as I watched my beautiful sexy wife eat out Brittney's gorgeous young cunt. The two of them were moaning and grunting into each other's pussy. I could tell it wasn't going to be long before Amy climaxed, and just as the thought crossed my mind, Amy screamed out and let go, climaxing all over Brittney's mouth.

Brittney joined Amy and climaxed soon after. Amy rolled off of Brittney's mouth, and the two of them laid side by side, shaking as they slowly came back to earth. Amy started laughing as she continued to shake from her orgasm.

"Oh, you sweet dirty little whore. Fuck, that was intense." Amy said.

Brittney laying with her legs still spread open, and said, "I am here to serve you, Miss. I will eat that yummy cunt of yours as often as you want."

Amy saw me stroking my rod and said, "John, what are you doing? Get over here and shove that in Brit's swollen cunt."

"Whore, rollover, and put your ass in the air so John can shove his fat cock in your cum hole," Amy said.

I thought again, wow, Amy has entered a whole new level of kinky horny.

Brittney didn't question Amy; she rolled over, put her ass up, and tilted her hips, giving me direct access to her amazing pussy.

Brittney and I fucked long and hard as Amy watched and called her names. Every time Amy called Brittney a cunt or a dirty whore, Brittney's pussy would tighten up around my shaft and hold me inside her hot pussy.

Brittney was working her pussy into me as we continued fucking. I was getting close to blowing my load.

Amy picked up on it when she said, "Pull your cock out of that slut's cunt, John. Get on your back."

"Bitch don't just lay there, suck that cock. Suck him and taste your cunt on his cock and make him cum in your dirty whore mouth. You better not spill a drop, you little tramp." Amy grunted out in the husky voice she gets when she is out of control, horny.

Brittney moved around, still on her knees with her ass up in the air as I watched her open her mouth and suck my slippery cock into her mouth.

"Oh fuck, your hot mouth feels so good, baby," I said.

Brittney looked up at me; her eyes were dilated and wild. In a similar husky voice as Amy, she said, "I am not your baby, Sir. I am your whore to be used as nothing more than holes to pump your cum into, now feed me your load."

She sucked my cock back into her mouth and pushed it to the back of her throat. She pushed her mouth down harder while at the same time, she began massaging my balls.

Brittney kept a steady sucking on my cock as she rubbed my cock head against the back of her throat. I was in heaven.

"Fuck yeah, shove your fingers in that cunt, miss," Brittney screamed out

I looked over to see Amy had moved in behind Brittney and was now ramming her fingers into Brittney's pussy.

That was it for me; I exploded my load into Brittney's mouth. Without missing a drop, she proceeded to suck me dry, all while bucking her hips into Amy's fingers.

Brittney pulled her mouth off my cock and instantly turned around and planted an open mouth kiss on Amy.

Breaking off the kiss, Brittney said, "I didn't miss a drop of Sir's yummy cum. He tastes as delicious as your cunt."

I was spent, and for the first time, I wondered if I would be able to keep up with these two sexy ladies.

The girls were making out, their mouths locked on each other's mouths, tongues exploring. Both girls had their legs spread, and each one fingering the other's pussy.

Amy broke off the kiss and said, "I think we should get some dinner."

Just like that, Amy changed the mood of the evening.

Brittney instantly responded with, "I am starving."

Amy rolled off the bed and put her hand out to Brittney, "come on, you delicious young thing, let's go get you into some clothes for dinner. As much as I enjoy your amazing naked body, I am looking forward to dressing my dirty little slut."

Brittney took Amy's hand, and I watched as these two sexy ladies headed back into the house.

Amy looking back over her shoulder, said, "Babe, order us something for dinner. Whatever you want is OK with Brit and me."

I ordered up some Thai food and then made some drinks for the three of us. As I did, I heard the shower going. It seems the girls are taking a shower. I desperately wanted to watch; I was sure one of, if not both of them would be going down on the other during the shower. But the shower stopped after only a few minutes. I guess they did just shower and nothing more.

From the living room, I could hear the girls upstairs talking and laughing.

I called out, "Hey, what are you two doing up there? Do I need to come up there and supervise you two?"

Amy stuck her head out of the bedroom and said, "Don't you dare. We will be down in a bit."

I was sitting in the living room completely naked when it dawned on me that, first, I was naked and second that I should wash up too. So I ducked into the guest bathroom downstairs and took a quick rinse-off shower.

I was surprised how rejuvenated I felt when I got out. I put on one of the bathrobes we keep in the guest bathroom for when friends come over to the hot tub with us.

Walking out of the bathroom, Amy met me, and she looked amazing. She truly is a beautiful woman; I am so lucky she married me.

Amy put on a black corset and garter belt with black nylons and high heels.

"Fuck babe, you look stunning; I didn't think you would ever wear that?" I said. It was an outfit I had bought for her a couple of years ago to take on vacation.

Smiling at me, Amy said, "I completely forgot about it. Brittney found it in my closet and insisted that I wear it."

Then Brittney came down the stairs wearing a tiny French maid's outfit.

I looked at Amy and said, "Where did that come from?"

Amy smiling from ear to ear, said, "It is perfect, don't you think? Look, it is just long enough that it doesn't cover her pretty pink pussy."

Amy made Brittney turn around in front of me, and as she did, she lifted the skirt to show me Brittney's amazing ass.

"Look at her amazing thigh gap, John. I am so jealous, wish I had a gap like that to show off my cunt." Amy said.

I thought, uh oh, she said cunt, she is horny again. I hope the food shows up soon; I think I am going to need the energy.

"Is the food close?" Amy asked.

I checked my phone, and it was due in 10 minutes, I told her.

"Brittney, come with me. I need to show you around the house. Since you will be at our service, you need to know where things are." Amy said as she took Brittney's hand and led her into the kitchen.

Amy started showing Brittney around the kitchen and where everything is stored.

Paying particular attention to making sure Brittney bent over and checked inside the drawers on the counters' bottom. In doing so, Brittney's tight pink slit would be on display.

The doorbell rang, and the food had arrived. I brought the food into the dining room as I called for the girls to come and eat.

The girls walked into the dining room arm in arm, giggling and slightly flushed.

"What have you two been up to? What did I miss?" I asked.

Brittney winked at me and said, "I think I found a woman that is as naughty as me. I didn't think it was possible."

"What did you two do, and do I want to know?" I asked.

Amy grinning from ear to ear, said, "Babe, you know that big black push stick thingy you use to push food into the grinder? It turns out it can be shoved into more than that grinder."

Brittney said, "It was tight, but I got it in."

I wanted to ask, got it in who? But before I could find the words, Amy said, "let's eat."

We sat down and dug in. All three of us were starving as we devoured the food as if we had just come off a deserted island.

Amy said, "Brittney, since we own you, a couple of things. One is I don't always want to talk to you like you are a whore. You are a beautiful young woman, and I want to be able to treat you as such when you're not a whore, like now. OK?"

"Yes, miss, as you wish," Brittney replied.

"Great, I am looking forward to exploring this new life with you in it, my Sweety. John, do you have anything you would like to add?" Amy said.

"I am good; I am sure things will come up that we hadn't thought about yet," I said.

"So what's the deal with Jacky and Jack? How come you two haven't fucked them? Especially seeing as they are such close friends, and from what I saw, the woman wouldn't hesitate to spread her legs for you, John," Brittney asked.

Amy jumped in, "Oh, we have thought about it but haven't figured out the right way to approach the subject with them without offending them if they aren't open to the idea."

"By the way, Brittney, so you know, Jeff and Molly are the first couple we had gone full swap. We have played with several other couples in the past couple of years, but only in a soft swap manner. Jeff and Molly were the first that we went all the way with, and you are the first single woman we have ever played with." I said.

Amy was sitting next to Brittney. She put her hand on Brittney's hand and said, "We had limited our play with others to soft swap only. I was terrified I would get upset seeing John fuck another woman."

Brittney giggled and said to Amy, "You just couldn't keep your legs together when you saw Jeffs's big tool, eh?"

Amy blushed in embarrassment for the first time.

"Oh, gosh no. To be honest, it scared me. I didn't even touch it until the second time we played with them." Amy said.

Brittney squinted her eyes like she was considering calling bullshit on Amy, but Amy went on.

"The more we hung out with them, the more comfortable I got around it. The first time I wrapped my hand around it or tried to actually, my cunt swelled up instantly. It still scared me, but I started to wonder if I could fit Jeff inside my cunt." Amy said, then turned and looked at me and said, "Sorry babe, I did want to try it after all, sorry for lying to you."

"Babe, it's OK. I told you it was the most erotic thing I have ever seen, watching him push that big cock into you that night. Plus, watching you be a total slut is hotter than hot. I love you, babe, and love seeing you happy." I said.

Brittney said, "It was pretty hot watching Jeff ram that huge cock into your tight pussy, Amy. I know it made my pussy swell up, watching your pussy lips open up and take him balls deep. "

"Well, if I had known Molly and John had a bet on me letting Jeff pound my cunt I would never have let it happen. No matter how curious I was to try out his cock," Amy said sarcastically.

"John, you dirty dog, you bet Molly, that Amy would give in and let Jeff plow that big cock into your wife's cunt? I knew I liked you," Brittney said.

"OH no, that wasn't the bet. John bet I would NOT let Jeff in my cunt." Amy said.

"Oh? What was the wager?" Brittney asked.

Now it was my turn to turn red.

"Molly bet that I would eventually spread my legs and let Jeff push his long fat cock into my hole and fuck me. Then when Jeff finished, John had to suck Jeff's cock and get him hard so he could fuck me a second time because I would be begging for him to stretch my cunt again, which I was." Amy said.

"OH Fuck, I am soaking wet. John, you sucked Jeff's cock? That is so hot. Sorry I missed that." Brittney said.

"That's not even the hot part, Brit. Sunday morning, while Molly and I showered, the boys got in the hot tub. When we walked out, we found John giving Jeff another blow job, and this time there was no bet involved. John sucked that big cock all on his own. John even let Jeff blow his load in John's mouth. John took every drop of Jeff's thick gooey load." Amy continued.

Brittney now had one of her hands under the table. I could tell by the way she was starting to breathe; she was fingering herself.

"Fuck, I want to see that. John, will you suck Jeff in front of me next time?" Brittney asked.

Amy, laughing, said, "Brit, babe, as hot as it was watching John blow Jeff, watching John fuck Jeff in the ass was even hotter."

Brittney tensed up and grunted, "shit, I just came."

"Seriously, he fucked Jeff in the ass? Jeff let him?" Brittney asked after she gained control of her pussy.

"Let him; he wanted it. Molly pushed the issue, but Jeff didn't hesitate when Molly and I told him to bend over. John took a little more convincing, truthfully. Did you notice how smooth Jeff's ass is, Brit? Molly said he gets it waxed every week so she can fuck him with her dildo." Amy said.

"WOW, I wonder when those two started fucking each other, wonder if their parents know or knew," Brittney said.

Amy jumped up and said, "Shit, I forgot to check if Molly replied about next weekend."

Amy left the room to get her phone, and Brittney asked me, "So, which did you like better, sucking Jeffs's cock and eating his cum or dumping your cum in his ass?"

I was thoroughly embarrassed, I never thought of myself as bisexual, but I had to admit I was, I guess.

"Well, to be honest, I couldn't believe I sucked him the first time, but then the second time, I couldn't help myself. I seem to be fascinated with his huge cock. I couldn't help myself in the hot tub. He was sitting on the edge of the tub with his fat cock just lying there on his thigh. He saw me looking at it and told me what a fantastic head job I had given him the night before, and he wouldn't say NO to another one. Before I knew it, I had his flaccid meat in my mouth and was sucking it as if my life depended on it." I told Brittney

"Fuck I am so wet and swollen, thinking about you with your mouth wrapped around Jeff's fat cock." Brittney purred out. Her hand still under the table, clearly fingering her pussy again.

"I shocked myself when Jeff said he was going to cum, and I didn't pull off; I just sucked him harder until he exploded in my mouth, and I did my best to swallow his entire load. Luckily he had fucked Amy shortly before, so his load wasn't as big as I had seen come out of him." I said.

Brittney was panting again as she listened to me.

"And how did you like fucking his ass? Was he tight? Which is tighter, Jeff's ass or Molly's cunt?" Brittney asked. She was now fully turned on and had one leg up on the chair next to her as she fingered her pretty pink pussy.

I had to think about it for a bit and said, "Molly's pussy is tighter for sure. It was odd fucking him. Looking down and seeing a guy's ass, it wasn't a turn on at all, and I wasn't getting close to cumming until Molly told me she would let me fuck her ass and pop her ass cherry. That pushed me over the edge. I closed my eyes and imagined I was fucking her ass." I said,

"WOW, so you emptied your load in Jeff's ass? That is so kinky hot; I love it." Brittney said.

"Oh, no, I pulled out and blew my load all over his ass. Molly was pissed and screamed at me, asking why I pulled out. But Jeff had specifically asked that I wear a condom and that I didn't cum inside him. I wasn't wearing a condom." I said with a smile.

Brittney stood up and lifted her skirt, "you need to fuck me right now."

Just as I was about to stand up, Amy came back into the room, holding her phone and frowning, then said, "John, where's your phone? Text Molly or Jeff. I tried both of them, and the text bounced back, saying "inactive numbers." What the fuck?"

Seeing what Brittney was up to, Amy said, "You fucking cunt, sit down and keep your legs together. What a whore."

Brittney did as she was told, sat down, looked up at Amy, and said, "I am sorry, Miss, I hope you are not mad at me. But if you need to punish me, I understand."

Amy said, "Sweety, it's OK. I am just a bit confused about what is going on with Jeff and Molly right now. Why don't their cell numbers work?"

I got my phone and dialed both their cell numbers. Both were inactive.

Amy said, "Try their house phone; you called it that one time when we took the Uber rides home from the Taqueria."

I searched through my phone history to find the number and dialed it; it also was disconnected.

Brittney said, "WOW, they ghosted you. How long have you known them? How did you meet?"

I looked at Amy and said, "You know, Jeff never did tell us what he did, just that he had a job in the security field."

Amy said, "I feel filthy all of a sudden and not in the good horny way. They used us and then tossed us aside."

The sexual energy was gone; even Brittney was down now.