Lifestyle Boundaries Expanded Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did Roxanne make Miss happy? Will she still be punished when we get home?" Brittney asked in her Roxanne accent.

Amy grunted and squeezed my cock hard as she climaxed.

Collecting herself self, she sat up and turned to Brittney in the back seat.

"Oh, Roxanne has been a perfect little whore, very naughty. She deserves a special treat on the drive home," Amy said as she climbed over the seat and into the back seat with Brittney.

"John, we need to get out of here, let's go home," Amy said and then turned to Brittney and said, "I need to eat Roxy's slutty little cunt; I bet she is dripping wet."

I started the car and drove home very cautiously, trying not to get into a wreck as I watched my wife eat out Brittney, making her cum so intensely that her legs spasmed, and she cracked one of the rear windows.

When we got home, we had dinner and discussed what was up with Jeff and Molly. What was their deal? We had been ghosted before in the lifestyle, but this took it to an entirely new level.

We finished dinner, and Brittney asked, "So, where should I sleep tonight?"

The question caught Amy and me off guard.

I looked at Amy, and she at me with a questioning look.

Amy laughed out loud and said, "That's a silly question Brittney, you and Roxanne can always assume you will be sleeping in bed with John and me. We wouldn't have it any other way."

Brittney's face lit up, and said, "Well, I had to ask, just to be sure. I belong to you two to do with as you want, and I know I had a punishment coming for my behavior with that older couple."

Then in her Roxanne accent, she said, "Roxy is very excited to be Sir and Miss's dirty little fuck toy."

With that, we cleaned up the kitchen and headed to bed.

We fucked and sucked well into the night and were all completely spent. Falling asleep in a sweaty mess.

The next morning, Amy and I were up early and off to work, although a bit bleary-eyed from lack of sleep. Work was rough; the image of Brittney bent over, offering her tight pussy to me, was all I could think about the entire day.

Just as I was thinking about Brittney and her sweet young pussy Amy texted me, "I am getting nothing done here, can't stop thinking about our sexy hot playmate at home."

I responded to her text with, "Same here, was just about to head into the bathroom to rub one out."

Amy texted back, "I think I am going to need to keep my remote vibe egg here at the office. I had to put a wad of toilet paper in my panties. I am practically dripping."

The day finally ended, and I headed home, pulling into the garage just as Amy was getting out of her car.

We both raced into the house to find it empty and a note on the refrigerator from Brittney. She was working until 2200 but could be home whenever we requested her or Roxanne to be home.

Amy immediately picked up her phone and started typing out a text.

"Babe, slow down. I think we should set some rules for ourselves where Brittney is concerned." I said as I stopped Amy's typing.

Amy looked at me with disappointment in her eyes.

"I think we should slow down a bit with Brittney; we don't want to burn her up in one week now, do we?" I said.

Letting out a huff, Amy said, "You are probably right. Guess you are just going to have to fuck me all on your own right now, then."

With that, Amy stripped off her clothes and bent over the dining room table.

My cock had been hard all day, even though I had jerked off twice at the office. Amy's pussy was in the same state. Her pussy was puffy and soaking wet as I drove my entire length home.

We fucked frantically, and both climaxed within seconds.

That took the edge off.

"So, what do you want for dinner, babe?" Amy asked.

I said, "I will make some pasta and shrimp. Can you put together a salad?"

"Sure, that sounds perfect. I know what I am having for dessert," Amy said, giggling.

"You and me both, babe," I said.

We finished dinner and took a quick hot tub. At 2100, Amy sent a text to Brittney.

"Roxy, you are requested at home by 2215, leave your clothes in the driveway."

So much for slowing down with our new toy, I thought.

Roxy was home at precisely 2215, and the fuck fest began.

Friday morning came around way too early again, and both Amy and I had to call in sick. Brittney was up and out of the house at 0730. Off to the gym to teach her CrossFit class.

Brittney was home by noon, and I expected Amy to attack her again, but instead, Amy told Brittney she wanted to take her out to lunch and shopping.

I said, "Oh, that sounds like fun; where are we going?"

"Nope, not you, just us girls," Amy said.

Brittney showered, and the two of them were out the door.

My phone chimed, and I picked it up to see a text from Jacky, "We still on to BBQ tomorrow night? Our place or yours?"

Shit, I had completely forgotten that I had agreed to get together with Jack and Jacqueline this weekend.

I responded, "Sure, our place tomorrow. You bring the booze."

I texted Amy and reminded her that Jacqueline and Jack were coming for a BBQ tomorrow. We would need to develop a story about who Brittney is and why she is living with us now.

Amy responded with, "Oh, how exciting to introduce your niece Brittney to our closest friends. I know just what to buy for her to wear."

My mind was reeling with what Amy was going to dress Brittney up in tomorrow night. Jaqueline and Jack are our best friends, but purely nonsexual friends, at this point in our relationship. At least currently they were; Amy and I had discussed it would be fun if our friendship moved to a new level, but that wouldn't happen for a couple of months and a very wild dinner party with three other sexy couples.

Amy and Brittney came home late, loaded down with bags of clothes.

Brittney was buzzing with excitement; she looked like a little girl on Christmas morning.

"John, I can't wait to show you all the fun things Amy bought for me," Brittney said.

"Oh no, Brit. You are not to show John any of the stuff we got today. It is all a surprise. He gets his first glimpse tomorrow. Now, let's get you naked, my cunt needs to feel your tongue in it, and I am sure John's fat cock has missed your tight little pink fuck hole."

"Yes, Maam, I am ready, willing, and horny," Brittney said as she stripped off her clothes.

Once again, I found myself breathless as I stared at Brittney's flawless figure.

We all headed up to bed for another round of fucking and sucking.

Saturday morning was filled with cleaning the house and backyard, getting ready for our dinner party.

Both Amy and I were slightly nervous for some reason. Jack and Jacky are our best friends and have been for at least fourteen years. I think Amy and I were both nervous they would grill us on why we hadn't seen them in almost two months. We regularly got together at least once a week for drinks and or dinner.

Plus, springing Brittney on them, I was sure they would grill us as to why I had never mentioned her before.

Well, it was going to be an exciting night, that was for sure.

Jacky and Jack arrived right at 1730 as expected. Once again, Amy and I greeted them, and Jacky planted a full-on lip kiss on my mouth. I was horny and sporting a chubby, which seemed to be the natural resting state of my cock now.

As Jacky kissed me, I pressed the kiss, her lips parted, and just for a split second, tongues touched. She pulled away, blushing slightly, and gave me one of her big blue-eyed smiles that always stopped me in my tracks.

I looked over to see Amy and Jack were locked in a full embrace, and Jack too was kissing Amy thoroughly on the mouth, and they were making no attempts to hide the fact that their tongues were in each other's mouths.

"Hey, save some of that for me," Jacky said as she broke them up. She then hugged Amy and planted an open mouth kiss on her.

Amy was caught off guard and let out a gasp. Quickly rebounding, she returned the kiss just as thoroughly as Jacky had.

They broke off the kiss, and Jacky said, "Gosh, it seems Jack and I have missed you two. It has been way too long. What have you been up to for goodness sakes?"

Amy turned to Jack and put her arm in his, and as she led him into the dining room, she said, "Jack, it has been way too long since we had one of your famous margaritas. Can I talk you into making us some?"

"Why certainly, four margaritas coming up," Jack said.

Jacky had her arm around my waist as we walked out to the pool. I had my arm around hers, and her long, lean body next to mine had me growing erect. As horny as I was getting, it was awkward. These were our closest friends, but we had never broached the subject of swinging with them.

As I said, Amy and I had talked it over before, but ultimately we decided against it. If they were offended by an advance, it would ruin our long time friendship.

Jacky and I had just walked out the sliding door to the pool area when I heard Jack in the kitchen say, "Well, who is this lovely young lady?"

"Oh, this is John's niece Brittney, she is staying with us for the summer and hopefully well after as well," I heard Amy say.

Amy went on, "Brittney, this is Jack, he and his wife Jacqueline are our closest friends."

Jack said, "So nice to meet you, Brittney; what brought you here for the summer? Oh, and you best call my wife Jacky; she never goes by Jacqueline unless there is money involved."

Jacky, hearing the conversation, turned around and peeked in the door to see Brittney. She then turned back to me, visibly flushed.

That's when I remembered Brittney had said that Jacky hit on her at the gym a couple of days ago. Smiling to myself, I thought, this should be fun, watching an unusually shy Jacky be introduced to Brittney.

Amy came outside, holding Brittney's hand, and introduced her to Jacky.

Brittney said, "Oh, it is so lovely to meet you, Jacky. I love your dress."

Brittney gave me a little wink out of sight of Jacky.

Jacky, still blushing, said, "It is nice to meet you, Brittney is it?"

Then I noticed what Amy had dressed Brittney in.

Brittney was wearing a white silk blouse that once again did nothing to hide her dark brown erect nipples.

The skirt Brittney had on just barely covered the bottom of her round butt cheeks. I was sure if she bent over, she would be showing her gorgeous thin pink lips. My cock was fully erect now and straining to get out of my pants.

I wanted to grab Brittney and pull her into the house and stuff my cock in her mouth.

Jacky said, "Brittney, you have lovely legs. You don't look like you have an ounce of fat on you; how do you stay in such great shape?"

"Why thank you, Jacky, that is so nice to hear. I do my best to stay in shape, and it is what brought me out here for the summer." Brittney said.

"Yes, Jacky, Brittney teaches CrossFit classes at the gym on Bidwell, four days a week. Have you ever been to that gym? We will have to give her a try, don't you think," Amy asked with a shit-eating grin on her face.

Jacky played it completely straight-laced, never letting on in the least that she had been to the gym and had also hit on Brittney.

The rest of the night was mostly uneventful. Brittney played the visiting niece roll perfectly. Never hinting that she wasn't my niece and was, in reality, our hot little fuck toy.

But she did take every chance she could to bend over in front of me, making sure Jack and Jacky couldn't see that she not only wasn't wearing any panties and her sweet tight pussy was swollen and wet. But the genuine surprise was the first time she bent over; I got treated to a bright blue sapphire butt plug tucked between her firm ass cheeks.

I spent the rest of the night with a raging hard-on. Amy did everything she could to get me to stand up in front of Jacky, hoping Jacky would notice my boner. If she did, she never let on, even after she had more than her share of margarita.

Aside from the open-mouthed kisses that took place when Jack and Jacky arrived, they both seemed to be out of sorts. Often, not keeping up with the conversation and very distracted.

It was still good to see them and get caught up after such a long absence.

Once Jacky and Jack left, Brittney said, "you sure they are your best friends? They sure seemed distant if you ask me. Maybe Jacky was embarrassed about hitting on me at the gym."

Amy said, "Brittney, you did very well tonight. You deserve a reward. Tonight John and I will be your toys, have your will with us, you sweet thing."

Brittney, in her southern accent, said, "Miss, I am so glad that little prissy Brittney finally left. Can I eat your pretty cunt now?"

"Me too, Roxy, that little Brittney is such a goody-two-shoes. Let's get out of these clothes and give my husband some holes to stick his fat cock in," Amy said

"I need your husband to stick his fat cock in my ass for the first time. The new toy you bought has me quivering in anticipation of having a real cock in there for the first time." Roxy said.

Amy and Roxy were naked and eating each other's pussies before I had a chance to get my shirt off.

They were moaning and grunting as they sucked, licked, and tongue fucked each other's swollen pussies.

Amy climaxed almost instantly from the attention Roxy was giving her vagina. Amy apparently had gotten as horny as I had been all night.

Amy rolled away from Roxy as Roxy remained on her knees with her head down on a pillow.

Amy got behind Roxy and spread her ass cheek, pulling out the sapphire butt plug. It left her hole open, and I wasted no time aiming my hard cock at her hole.

Brittney, in her southern Roxy accent, said, "Fuck that hole, sir, ram it home. Make me feel every inch of that fat cock in my virgin ass."

Amy grabbed the olive oil off the table and was about to drizzle it on my shaft when I said, "No, I have read not to use that. Go get the lube."

Roxy groaned out, "Hurry up, and fill my hole with your meat."

I was pushing my cockhead against her open ass hole, and she was frantically pushing back against my shaft, trying to bury it in her ass.

Amy came running back with the lube, squirted some on Roxy's ass, and then rubbed some on my shaft. I had to slap her hand away as I was so hard she almost made me blow my load.

Both of us lubed up now; I pressed my fat cock head into Roxy's asshole. The plug that had been stuffed in her butt all day had her loose and wanting of my cock.

I plunged my fat hard cock head into her ass, and she let out a blood-curdling scream.

Amy screamed, "Stop damn it, stop John, you're hurting our precious girl."

Roxy, in an even deeper husky voice, said, "Fuck this bitch's ass, John, this is my reward for being such a good girl tonight. Don't stop until you own my final hole."

Amy looked at me with a look somewhere between shock and surprise. For the first time, I think it finally sank in just how deeply we owned Brittney and what she would do for us and to us.

Brittney ended up living with us for a little over ten months before receiving a job offer as a CrossFit instructor for a high priced club in New York. As much as we were sad to see her go, there was no way we would let her turn it down; it was just too good of an opportunity. We still see her and Roxanne every once in a while.

Two years almost to the day of our last weekend with Jeff and Molly, we received a letter in the mail. Amy and I opened it together as we were both excited to find out what their deal was and why they ghosted us.

Inside was a photo of Molly and Jeff holding a little boy with the caption 15-months-old. There was no letter updating us as to where they were or what their situation was, but on the back of the photo was a note, "Thank you for this extraordinary gift."