Lifestyle Boundaries Expanded Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of us sat around the table, questioning everything that had transpired with Jeff and Molly.

Brittney said something must be up with them; no one is that good at faking their interest. From my point of view, it sure seemed like they were both seriously into you two, and I had just met all of you."

"John, tomorrow, why don't we drive over there and knock on their door, see if they are home," Amy said.

Brittney said, "that's a good idea. Do you want me to come with you?"

Amy looked at Brittney and said, "Oh, Sweety, I am so sorry for snapping at you earlier. Yes, of course, you are coming with us. From now on, you can assume you are going with us where ever we go unless I specifically say, you are not invited, OK?"

Brittney smiled and said, "OK, but please remember if I am a bad girl. I do expect you to punish me in some way. But not with physical pain, I mean, I do like some pain with my pleasure but not so much I cry."

Amy leaned down and kissed Brittney and said, "duly noted."

I said, "Ladies, it is late; the night seems to have slipped away from us; should we turn in and get some rest? It sounds like tomorrow will be a busy day."

"Miss and Sir, where am I to sleep tonight?" Brittney asked.

Amy looked at Brittney with a furrowed brow and said, "Silly; you sleep in our bed unless I specifically say you are not too. Is that OK with you?"

Brittney jumped out of her chair and hugged Amy so tight it almost knocked the wind out of her.

"Nothing would make me happier to please you two every night," Brittney said.

With the Jeff and Molly issue hanging over our heads, the three of us got in bed and snuggled together. Naturally, Brittney ended up sandwiched between Amy and me.

I woke up the next morning with just Amy in bed next to me. She was sound asleep, and my first thought was the past few days was just a wild dream. I got up and headed downstairs to get some coffee for Amy.

I found Brittney in the kitchen, making breakfast. She was as naked as I was at the time.

Still showing signs of some unattended morning wood, Brittney looked at me and said, "Oh my Sir, let me take care of that for you. You don't want to start your day off like that."

Brittney proceeded to get on her knees in front of me. She leaned into me, taking my cock into her mouth. Once again, she was giving me one of her ball emptying blow jobs. Her mouth felt amazing, but I wanted to cum inside her pussy.

So I pulled her up to feet and lifted her onto the kitchen counter. She spread her legs and leaned back just enough to give me entrance into her swollen pussy. Her clit was already engorged and sticking out between her lushes pink lips.

I moved up to her as she reached down, grabbing my rod and guiding me into her pussy.

"MMM, Sir, this is the best way to start the day. Stretch me open. My cunt needs you in it." Brittney was on fire already.

Her blow job had me on the edge of cumming, but I didn't want to cum right off, so I took my time, teasing her opening with my cock head. Pushing into her until just my fat cock head opened her pussy up and then pulling out. She didn't like that at all.

"Damn it, Sir, fuck that cunt. Shove it in there. Punish it long and hard. Use it as your personal cum bucket. NO other man gets to put his cum in there without your permission." Brittney was whining and panting. She was in heat.

I was enjoying seeing Brittney going wild. Every time I pushed my cock head into her tight hole, she would buck her hips into me, trying to get more of my rod inside. She would swear at me every time I pulled out again.

"Stop teasing my cunt hole, Sir. This naughty little slut of yours needs you to fuck her, right now. Please, fuck me. I need to feel you inside me." Brittney was pleading with me.

She looked to be on the verge of crying; she wanted my cock in her pussy so badly.

Just as she was about to plead with me to enter her fully, I shove my entire length into her pussy until my balls hit the countertop.

It caught Brittney off guard, and she let out a scream that sounded like a wounded animal.

She regained control of herself and began working the muscles of her vagina walls on my cock. Within seconds we were grinding into each other in unison.

I was on edge and ready to cum. Brittney sensed my impending climax, and she grunted out, "Don't cum yet; I'm not ready. Hold on, Sir, I want to cum with you."

I reached down and rubbed her clit with my thumb, hoping to get her to meet me at my climax.

She was way closer to cumming than she let on because as soon as I touched her clit with my thumb, she froze up, her pussy clamped down on my shaft. Feeling her climax gave me the green light to let go, and I exploded my load deep inside Brittney's sweet hole.

She wrapped her legs around me and leaned forward, wrapping her arms around me at the same time and giving me a full Brittney body hug. Even after being with her the past few days, I was amazed at how strong this slender little girl is.

She purred into my ear, "I love it when you fill my dirty cunt with your cum. You can pump it into me anytime you want, Sir. I especially enjoy your filling my cunt when someone watches."

My cock twitched inside her when she said that to me.

"Oh, you naughty boy, I felt your cock flex inside my tight hole. You liked the idea of fucking me while your friends watch, don't you?" Brittney said. Still holding onto my shrinking cock with her pussy, squeezing it tightly.

Then just like that, she changed focus and said, "Are you and Miss still planning on going to Jeff and Molly's today?"

"Yes, you still want to go with us?" I asked.

"Yes, Sir, but I have to teach my CrossFit class this morning. Can you wait until noon to go?" Brittney said.

I kissed her and said, "Of course. You can eat Amy out on the drive there and then wrap your slutty mouth around my cock on the drive back."

"Mmm, yummy. A sweet juicy cunt for lunch and some gooey cum for dessert. I will be dripping your cum all over the gym this morning while I teach the class. Especially when doing squats. The single ladies are going to be so jealous when they smell your cum leaking out of my well-fucked cunt." Brittney giggled out.

I pulled out of Brittney, and once again, it enlisted a moan of displeasure from her as she said, "I hate that part; you make my vagina feel so good when stretching it open with your fat cock."

Then she jumped off the counter, and I watched her tight little round ass disappear out of the kitchen.

I made some coffee and head upstairs with a cup for Amy. I passed Brittney on the stairs as she was coming down to go to the gym.

She gave me a quick kiss and said, "Goodbye, Sir, this little slut of yours will be back at noon, ready to spread her legs for Sir and Miss when they demand."

Brittney was out the door and gone. I headed into the bedroom, surprised to find Amy still in bed and trying to sleep. I would have thought Brittney's screaming during our morning fuck, would have her out of bed for sure.

As I set her coffee down on her nightstand, she opened her eyes and got greeted by my cum covered cock. Not sure why I felt guilty for fucking Brittney while Amy was sleeping, but I did and attempted to cover up.

Staring at my cock, which was closer to hard than flaccid, Amy said, "mmm, looks like you sent our little whore off with a cunt full of cum, lucky girl. I want a taste."

Amy sat up and reached out to grab me by my balls and pull me closer. She wasted no time sucking my rapidly growing cock into her mouth.

"mmm, I love the taste of our little whore's young cunt on your big cock, baby." Amy purred out as she continued to suck my cock until I was rock hard.

As much as I love Amy's head jobs, I wanted to fuck my wife.

"Get on your knees, babe; I need some of your hot pussy." I said.

"My love, as much as I would love that, the past few days have my vagina needing a day or two of rest; my mouth will have to do. I hope that's OK," Amy said as she sucked my cock down her throat.

Amy was deep throating me for the first time. She took my entire seven-inch cock in her mouth and down her throat. Every time Amy had tried that in the past, she would gag and have to pull off. This time Amy just held her mouth pressed against my groin, and she looked like she wanted more in her mouth. I couldn't help but think the past few days with Jeff and his big cock; she learned how to stop her gag reflex.

It didn't take long before Amy had me pumping my load straight down her throat, and she swallowed every drop.

I let out a very loud, Fuck Yeah, as Amy slowly let my shrinking tired cock slip out of her mouth.

"I hope that was OK, babe," Amy said.

"That was better than OK, my love. I see you learned some new tricks in the past few days. I think I need to buy Jeff a drink next time we see them." I said

Amy said, "Oh, it wasn't Jeff, you can thank Molly and Brittney. They both told me secrets they use to get past their gag reflex and take a cock deep in their throats, I didn't think it would work, but it did."

"Yes, it did, babe, that was the best," I said. Hoping she didn't pick up on my lie. Brittney, hands down, gave the best blow job I had ever had. I was very excited, knowing I could order her to suck me anytime I wanted.

"Where is our little slut? I enjoy eating your load out of that tight little pink slit of hers. She does have a beautiful cunt, but then I don't have to tell you, do I? I see you staring at it nonstop." Amy said, smiling at me.

I felt terrible and didn't want Amy to feel jealous. I was just about to say respond when Amy cut me off.

"Babe, it is fine. If you didn't stare at her young snatch, I would be worried. Hell, I stare at Brit's pussy just as much as you." Amy giggled.

"So where is she? Talking about her cunt has me hungry," Amy said.

"She had a CrossFit class to teach this morning. She will be back around noon. I told her we would wait for her before finding out why Jeff and Molly's phones don't work.

Amy threw the covers off her and put her legs straight up in the air just like Molly did the other day, and while laughing said, "Look, Babe, I am trying to get pregnant again. Oh God, could you imagine having a baby now? Not that I wouldn't have loved to have a child with you, but those days are behind us."

Molly looked at me and noticed I was white as a sheet.

"John, are you OK? You look like you are about to have a stroke," Amy said, genuinely concerned.

I tried to talk as I thought about yesterday morning after Molly and I fucked.

"John, I am getting scared. Should I call 911? You're sweating and pale." Amy said as she jumped out of bed and grabbed her phone.

"Stop, don't call 911," I said.

"Amy, did you ever ask Molly if she was on birth control?" I asked.

Molly frowned and said, "No, we did ask if they had been tested lately and were clean, but I just assumed she was on birth control of some sort; why?"

"Amy, you better sit down," I said as I patted the bed, motioning for her to come to sit next to me.

The concern on her face changed to a look of question.

"So yesterday morning, Molly and I fucked." I started.

"Daa, Jeff and I fucked too before I came home; I would expect you two to have fucked." Amy said.

"No, after we finished, she rolled off of me and said, that should do it, and then rolled over on her back and put her feet up in the air, just like you just did joking around. When I asked what she was doing, she said, she had a cramp in her thighs." I said.

Amy was seriously concerned now. "Shit."

"What?" I asked

"You know, the weekend Jeff and Molly said we couldn't get together because they had to go to a family thing? They didn't go anywhere; Jeff let it slip out that Molly would just be finishing her period that weekend, and no sense getting together. Shit, if her cycle is like mine, starting this week, she would have been ovulating." Amy said, now just as pale as me.

"Who first brought up the idea of you going home with Jeff and her staying here?" I asked.

Amy thought about it for a bit and then said, "Molly, at first, I didn't like the idea, but she talked me into it, that bitch."

I said, "OK, don't go off the deep end just yet; I could have read the situation completely wrong yesterday."

I thought some more and then said, "Now that I think about it, Molly was kind of pissed off when Brittney showed up Sunday night. When Brittney walked in after you and Jeff had left, Molly was very short with her until Brittney offered to leave."

"That Bitch. She kept telling me how lucky I was to have two daughters and what a great stepfather you must be to them and how she wished she had had kids. FUCK, they are brother and sister; she wasn't NOT fucking Jeff because of his big cock, she wasn't on birth control and didn't want him to get her pregnant. She probably stopped taking birth control a month or two ago." Amy said, now completely fired up.

I thought God help Molly when Amy sees her today.

Trying to calm Amy down, I said, "even if that is all true, what are the chances she would get pregnant? It's not like we are in high school, and it only takes one time."

"John, how many times did you fuck her this past week? I can count at least six that I watched." Amy said.

Trying to lighten the mood, I said, "Well, I faked it every time."

Amy finally smiled and then slapped my cock and said, "Well, if you did put a baby in her, I am going to be very jealous. I never got to do that with you."

"Come on; we will find out soon enough what is going on with Molly. Let's go take a shower. I will wash your back. We want to be fresh for when our young little toy gets home from the gym." I said. Taking Amy by the hand and leading her into the shower.

Amy, giggling now, said, "funny, every time you offer to wash my back, the only thing that gets washed are my tits."

We finished showering, and I got dressed, making sure to wear my favorite bagging cotton shorts. Knowing I was planning to have Brittney suck my cock at some point during the drive to or from Molly and Jeff's place.

I gave Amy a kiss and a smack on her firm ass, then said, "Babe, you want an Omelet or Egg sandwich?"

"Surprise me, you know I love both," Amy said as she continued to blow dry her hair.

I went downstairs, and I felt kind of funny, realizing it was the first time since Friday that I had clothes on. I didn't like it, honestly. Then I looked at the time; shit, it was already 1115.

Breakfast sandwiches it was, I can make those in a hurry. I might as well make one for Brittney, and it dawned on me, I don't really know much about Brittney, other than she is gorgeous and has the sex drive of four nymphomanias in one. Does she eat meat? Amy doesn't, or not the kind of meat in a sandwich anyway.

So I made Brittney's the same as Amy's, lots of cheese, no meat. I finished making the three breakfast sandwiches just as Brittney walked in the door. Even after she taught a two-hour CrossFit class, she still looked fucking amazing. My cock immediately twitched when I saw her and smelled her. She was still sweaty, and her scent was intoxicating. She was dripping in pheromones from the workout.

"Hello Brittney, how was class today?" I asked.

"Interesting and rough. All I could think about was you working out my pussy, and I kept smelling your cum leaking out of my cunt hole." Brittney said.

Not sure why, but she left me tongue-tied. Her comments caught me completely off guard. I think it is going to take some adjustment to have this horny slut living with us.

"Sir, I need to shower before we go. Where is Miss?" Brittney asked.

"She is upstairs getting dressed; you can shower in the master bath," I said.

"Thank you, sir," Britney said as she headed upstairs.

"I will be right up. I just made some breakfast sandwiches; I hope that's OK," I questioned.

She was already halfway up the stairs when I started up, following her hot little ass.

When I got to the bedroom door, I heard the girls talking, so I decided to eavesdrop on them for a bit.

I heard Amy say, "you look hot, Brit, and smell delicious; you've got my pussy soaking wet."

Brittney said, "Oh Miss, I can't leave you like that. That would be mean."

The shower started, and I thought, Amy must have told Brittney her pussy hurt as she did to me earlier, so Brittney got in the shower.

Then I heard Amy scream out, "Eat that, you dirty whore. Fuck, your tongue feels so good. Put it inside my cunt, you dirty slut."

"Yes, Mommy, whatever you want, your baby girl will do. Mommy has a delicious pink pussy. Babygirl loves eating her Mommy's cunt and making her cum." I heard Brittney say.

WOW, this was a new theme, I thought. My cock was now pressing against the zipper of my shorts, and I had to let it out.

I walked into the bedroom to find Amy on her back with her legs pulled up to her chest and Brittney eating her out like a porn star.

I dropped my shorts and began stroking my rod as I watched my wife get her pussy devoured by our young whore.

Amy seeing me stroking, grunted out, "Bitch, get your ass up in the air, so Daddy can fuck babygirl's tight hole."

Five days ago, I would have been completely shocked hearing Amy say that, but now, I quickly moved in behind Brittney as she raised her ass and parted her legs, showing me that gorgeous pink slit.

Brittney's vagina was puffy and bright pink. Her inner lips had swelled up and were now sticking out of her puffy slit.

As I climbed on the bed, Brittney moaned out into Amy's pussy, "That's it, daddy, fuck your baby girl, she's been bad and needs you to punish her tight hole with your fat cock."

Amy was in the throes of her climax but managed to scream out, "Fuck that hole."

Brittney, not missing a beat, grunted, "Fuck me, daddy, I am your cum bucket."

I wasn't inside Brittney's tight pussy more than four or five strokes when she tensed up, and I watched arch her back as she spasmed out of control on my cock.

Brittney then collapsed onto Amy, panting and half laughing and half crying at the same time. Both women were looking completely spent. I was still kneeling there with a raging hard-on. Brittney had climaxed so fast, and when she did, she collapsed, sliding off my shaft, leaving me kneeling with a throbbing cock in search of pussy.

Amy seeing me, slapped Brittney's ass and said, "Bitch, get over there and take care of your Daddy's big cock."

Brittney had regained enough composure to spread her legs and pull them up to her chest.

I immediately got on top of her, shoving my cock into her pussy, which felt like it was vibrating. I needed to cum and started pumping my cock in and out of her tight hole out of control, to be honest.

Brittney loved it; she screamed in a deep husky voice I hadn't heard from her before, "That's it, Daddy, you are finally using my cunt the way it should be. Fuck it harder, Daddy. Pound the fuck out me."

I was fucking her for all I was worth, and she screamed out, "Fuck, here I go again."

Brittney started shaking, grunting, and drooling. Her eyes rolled back in her head, and she dug her nails into my back so hard she drew blood.

This being the first time fucking Brittney missionary style with her legs spread, I got to see her face as she climaxed. Her face got distorted, and she had her eyes closed so tight it looked like she was in pain. Watching her and feeling her vagina contracting around my shaft as she rode her orgasm sent me over the edge.

I drove into Brittney very hard; I thought I would push her right through the mattress.

I grunted out, "you little cum bucket whore, take my load."

I collapsed on top of Brittney as she wrapped her legs and arms around me. I could feel her body trembling under me.

She said, "Please kiss me, Daddy. I have never been fucked like that before."