Lighting a Flame Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her nipples hardened he headed straight over to the bed. She'd been feeling that way ever since her dinner with Annabelle. Even though they'd subsequently discussed everything but sex, their initial conversation had stayed on Beth's mind. Women would never be her thing, but she had to confess the blonde had left her feeling incredibly horny.

It was Luke who was going to benefit...

She stroked his fair hair as he pecked her on the lips. Normally alert and alive, his eyes looked tired tonight. She knew just how to revive him. "Weary?" she softly asked.

He nodded. "Bushed!"

She slipped off the bed and took him by the hand. "C'mon, baby, this will refresh you..."

He made no objection when she pulled him across to the en-suite bathroom. They both knew the outcome was inevitable when she was in this mood. Besides, she'd promised him a treat when he arrived home and her treats were well worth waiting for...

Her short negligee drew up across her firm buttocks as she leant inside the cubicle and turned on the shower. Holding the pose for a moment, she sent him a cheeky smile over her shoulder. Stepping inside, she allowed the water to cover her body, soaking into the now transparent negligee until it sexily clung to her skin.

Luke knew what was expected. His eyes stayed on her body as he undressed, stumbling as he yanked at his clothes in his haste to join her. Beth pushed him back against one of the glass shower screens when he entered, resisting his attempts to kiss her. Pouring some gel onto her palms, she slowly spread it across her husband's wet skin.

Although she made a point of staying away from his cock—for the moment—it rose imposingly with each sweep of her hands across his pecs.

"Impressive," she huskily murmured, leaning forward and running her tongue around his right nipple. He grunted as she switched to the left.

When her soapy hands slid around to pull his hard butt away from the glass, he widened his stance. She gripped and caressed his hard ass and bit down on a nipple.

Although her intention was to tease him for a while, his grunts set off a heat wave between her legs. She felt his cock brush against her as she worked more gel into the crevice between his buttocks. The touch was like flicking a switch. His hardness pushed against each part of her as she slid down his body and dropped down to her knees.

Holding his gaze as the water cascaded over them like a waterfall, she jammed her lips over his hard shaft. This wouldn't take long. There was no delicacy or technique, Beth had what she wanted—needed—and went for broke. When his groans deepened, she diverted her attention to his heavy balls. She sucked, one then the other into her talented mouth.

His groans were louder.

"Feeling it, baby?" she asked, pulling away and returning her attention to his stiff manhood. With a throaty snarl, she took him as deep into her mouth as she could.

His wet fingers ran through her damp hair, gathering it into a dripping ponytail and pulling her harder against him. She choked a little as he shoved himself deeper into her throat, but only for a moment. Her lustful eyes confirmed she could cope with anything he had to offer. She deep throated him until she heard that familiar growl.

Pulling away urgently, she sat back and squinted up at him, her wet brown hair plastered to her head. The rivulets of water that bounced off his body onto her face made it difficult to see clearly. Leaning forward, she tongued around his purple crown, toying with him as that mischievous gaze of hers danced into his. "Want to fuck your wife?" she teased.

His answer was to dig his hands under her armpits and frantically yank her to her feet. More water bounced off his face onto hers. His hand cupped her left breast while the other went between her legs, confirming that she was wet and ready.

Beth gasped.

She raised her left leg up and curled it around his waist. Taking hold of his steely hard shaft, she positioned him against her wet opening. The feeling instantly made her feel better. Whatever feelings Annabelle Mantle had stirred... fuck, she really did need this!

"Fuck me," she rasped, clutching at his strong shoulders. "C'mon... fuck me..."

Luke paused for a moment to stare into her lust-fuelled eyes and them with one hard thrust he was inside her. It took a couple more pushes before he was all the way, pinning her back against the glass shower screen. Beth moaned. The feel of him inside her while the water from the shower cascaded across their bodies always felt so incredibly sexy.

"C'mon, you hunk," she grunted again. "Fuck your wife like you mean it..."

She felt his reaction inside her. Luke thrust hard. She pumped back. Everything was frantic, desperate. His wet head dropped onto her shoulder as he pummelled his hips. Her fingertips gripped his pistoning butt, loving the wet feel of his muscles as he thrust.

It seemed her sexual energy had transferred itself to him. With a growl, he widened his stance and pulled her right leg to join the other around his back.

"Oh, yeah," she growled, reaching upwards and grabbing the bar that ran across the top of the shower. He was Tarzan and she was Jane.

Luke eased as he banged her back into the slippery shower screen, but the discomfort only added to her arousal. She wanted more.

"Don't stop... don't stop... don't fucking dare stop..." she half-screamed.

He pumped forward again and her hips began to return his thrusts, control passing from one to the other. Holding onto the bar above her, Beth slapped herself against him, encouraging them both to the finishing line. Her urgency caught him by surprise and he paused for breath.

Beth humped more violently. This was no time for a rest. They were both near breaking point.

It didn't take long. Water gushed over their bodies, heightening the sensation when they came. Her body shuddered uncontrollably as her orgasm overwhelmed her strengthening with each bullet of creamy cum he was firing inside her. Oh fuck...

Even by their standards this was hot. Maybe she should meet Annabelle Mantle more often?

***

"How do I look?" Emily Barnard asked, holding her arms out as she reached the car.

Beth grinned at her friend's enthusiasm. Half an hour ago, Em had been flustered when she'd called to say her car had broken down. Now, she was as bright as a button. And, Beth had to admit, she was looking pretty sexy in a bright red dress and white jacket. She'd even had her hair done, the copper had been highlighted with textures of red and blonde.

"You look incredible," she told her as Emily climbed into the car. The hem of the dress rode up her thighs and Beth's eyes widened. She was actually wearing stockings and suspenders. This was not the Emily she knew. "Where are you going again?"

Emily's face coloured. "Just to see a friend..."

A friend? Dressed like that? And blushing, too? Emily was the last person she'd suspect of fooling around but Beth wasn't stupid. "Em? A friend? Anything you want to tell me?"

Emily looked a little uncomfortable, refusing to meet her eyes. "What do you mean?"

The brunette raised her eyebrows in suspicion. "The woman who has just got in this car is not the Emily I know...."

"In what way?"

Beth pursed her lips. How could she put this? Because the Emily I know is shy, reserved and dowdy? "Because," she carefully said, "You look sensational and I've never known you dressed to kill before. It looks to me like you have a date."

"A date?"

"A date! What's his name, this friend of yours?"

Emily twisted in her seat. The blush was still there but this time her eyes were gleaming a little. "You've got it completely wrong, Beth," she said, the words rushing out. "It's actually a friend of Annabelle's. Eleanor Henry. Annabelle said we'd have a lot in common because of my charity work."

Beth shot her a perplexed look. "Dressed like that?"

"We're going out for lunch. Annabelle said I needed to change my style and took me shopping. What do you think?"

"I think you look great, Em. It's... er... quite a difference..."

"The new me," the petite woman laughed. "Harry loves it, too. Though he'll not be happy about the car."

"What's wrong?"

Emily's smile turned instantly to a frown. "Well... I filled it up with petrol last night."

"Yes..."

"It takes diesel."

Beth burst out laughing. "No way!"

"That's the third time in the last six months," Emily confided, leaning forward and covering her face with her hands. She peeked at Beth through her splayed fingers. "Harry will go potty when I tell him. Any suggestions for how I break it to him?"

Beth glanced at her friend's exposed thigh. "Just tell him when you're wearing that dress. That should get his mind off the car..."

The two women laughed again.

"Great idea," Emily murmured, pulling the sun visor down and checking her hair in the small rectangular mirror. A few strands had fallen over her face and she fixed them back in place. "When did you last see Annabelle?"

"We had dinner after work a couple of weeks ago. Why?"

"Did she mention her masseuse?"

"Masseuse? Oh, yes. At her Health Club. A Chinese woman, I think..."

"Japanese. Tameka. I was there yesterday. You have no idea..."

Beth glanced at her as she switched lanes. "Good?"

Emily's eyes grew wide. "Unbelievable."

"She said she could get me in there..."

"Do it," Emily interrupted, swinging around in her seat and grabbing Beth's forearm. Her green eyes were gleaming. "You must, Beth. Promise?"

The brunette laughed. "Heck, she must be good, Em. If Annabelle offers again, I definitely will."

"You won't regret it. We can compare notes afterwards."

"Compare notes?"

"You'll see..." she replied, her eyes dancing with... something. Beth couldn't quite evaluate what. Before she could ask, her excited friend had changed the subject. "What do you think about Annabelle's suggestion for the party? Don't you think it's a great idea?"

"It is?"

"Oh, come on Beth. You know it is."

The brunette laughed. She was in two minds. Yes, the fancy dress party at the Mantle's was going to be fun and she was looking forward to seeing Annabelle again. She just wasn't sure about the three of them going as superheroines. "It should be fun," she added with a smile.

"You bet," Emily woman chuckled, shuffling in her seat. "I've always wanted to be Supergirl. And you'll make a fantastic Wonder Woman. So much sexier than Lynda Carter..."

Beth's laugh grew louder. "Sexier?"

"Yes, I've always thought you were sexy."

She was caught by surprise. The serious look on Emily's face made her shiver. "I thought it was Annabelle you had the hots for?" she joked, making light of the comment.

"Definitely," Emily said, her earnest tone surprising Beth again. "What d'you think she's going to look like as Catwoman? Halle Berry eat your heart out. Sexy, sexy, sexy..."

Beth laughed. This was definitely a new Emily! "And Annabelle actually said that she was going to supply our costumes?"

"She knows someone who makes them," Emily advised, glancing out of the window. "Mine arrived this morning so yours should be on the way. There, Beth," she said, momentarily distracted. She pointed across the road. "You can drop me right there."

***

As Emily had hinted, the fancy dress costume had been waiting when Beth arrived home. Special delivery. Having rescued her friend from her car problems, she was looking forward to the rest of her day off. Both she and Luke had experienced a hectic fortnight, him with the Smithson case—nothing new there, she wryly thought—while she'd been heavily involved in reporting an unusual court case.

The story had captured her imagination. A gym mistress was being prosecuted following affairs with several girls at her school. The French woman saw nothing wrong with any of the relationships, particularly as the three girls had all turned eighteen and all were consenting.

In fact, it transpired it was the schoolgirl trio who had made the running.

The first had practically thrown herself at her teacher and after they'd embarked on a torrid affair, her two hardly innocent friends had joined in, ambushing the teacher one evening and enjoying the first of what turned out to be several full nights of sex.

The school was appalled at the betrayal of trust, of course, and the gym mistress had been instantly dismissed. But a court case had been surprising. The girls had made no complaint and were adamant that no impropriety had taken place until after their eighteenth birthdays.

Today's outcome had been inevitable. Case dismissed.

What Beth hadn't bargained for was the way the case had fuelled her bi-curiosity. The degree of interest she'd shown in the details of their sexual liaisons wasn't normal, was it? She wasn't sure. What she did know was that she'd revelled in her daily visits to court and listened intently to the salacious details unfolding of their all night trysts.

Part of her fascination was the astonishingly casual way the attractive teacher had talked about sex between women. The French woman's attitude reminded her of the way Annabelle Mantle had spoken to her in the wine bar. As if it was the most natural thing in the world.

At home, she'd fuck Luke most of the night after a particularly detailed day in court, though she could never admit the reason for her arousal. On a couple of occasions, she'd ensured Luke had gone down on her before they'd fucked, and behind her eyes she'd imagined herself in the French woman's position. Her orgasms had been so violent she'd almost passed out.

Was that why not seeing Annabelle since their after-work dinner a couple of weeks ago felt so frustrating? It hadn't been possible with her heavy involvement with Amelia DuPont's court case, although the two of them had spoken a couple of times on the phone.

Emily, on the other hand, seemed to have seen quite a bit of Annabelle during that period...

That was interesting. She'd met with Annabelle to discuss their outfits for the fancy dress party, had been to her Health Club for that sensational massage from Tameka, had been invited to dinner with a friend of Annabelle's and had even had the stunning blonde beauty help improve her dress sense. Not to mention her petite friend's change in attitude...

Beth wondered if she was feeling a tinge of jealousy. But she'd never done jealousy. Besides, why would she feel that way? She'd only just met the woman after all. More likely, it was that Annabelle's alliance with Emily had piqued her interest. She couldn't imagine anything more unlikely. After all, Em's shyness was quite a contrast to the blonde's exuberant personality.

She took a slow, thoughtful drink of her Chablis. Placing the glass on the bedside table, she sauntered to the bedroom mirror and stared at her reflection. The Wonder Woman costume fitted her so tightly it looked like it had been sprayed on.

She'd been so mesmerized by the low top that she hadn't fully appreciated how short the dress was. Though, actually... well... it did show off her long legs to perfection. Such was the style that she'd need the skimpiest of thongs. The blue one, probably.

Her admiring eyes floated upwards again. The cut of the material meant it was impossible to wear a bra and the way her tanned cleavage bulged over the tight top looked so incredibly hot. Even in the relative calm of her home, her nipples were prominently on display. As if by design, they pushed through either side of the Wonder Woman logo emblazoned across the chest. The thought of appearing like this at the party hardened them further.

She couldn't possibly wear this dress. Could she?

Placing one hands on her hip, she twirled in front of the mirror, taking in every angle. The other went to her hair, pulling the dark locks away from her gleaming eyes and back into a short, high ponytail. The sight of the stunning reflection staring back at her was actually turning her on. So were the thoughts of what her friends outfits would look like...

Emily would be dressed as Supergirl—would her costume be as revealing? She'd always thought of her petite friend as cute rather than sexy, although the 'new' Em was doing her best to dispel that notion. Then there was Annabelle. Catwoman! If Beth's outfit was this sexy, she'd bet money on the fact her host's would be something really special.

The thought of a cat-suited Annabelle Mantle crossed her mind as she unzipped her dress. She removed it, carefully folding it over the back of a chair. Her reflection stared back at her.

Naked except for the red boy shorts.

Reaching for her glass of wine, she took a slurp and then, after a moment's thought, swallowed the rest. A small drop escaped the side of her mouth and she caught it as it ran down towards her chin. Even the act of sucking it from her finger felt sensual. She watched herself in the mirror as she licked around the tip and then sucked it deep inside her mouth...

It was suddenly all too much. Flopping down on the bed, she pushed herself backwards so that she could lie back against the headboard. One hand cupped her full breast while the other slid down inside the material of her boy shorts. Her skin felt hot to the touch...

As the adrenaline of the moment pumped through her veins, she closed her eyes and thought of sexy superheroines. The images behind her lids made her heart beat faster. As her soft probing fingers ran along her wetness, she felt the tension in her body begin to release. Normally it was Luke she fantasised about, or perhaps a guy she's seen on the underground.

This was hotter...

Spreading her legs wider, she began to move her hips. The edge of her thumb brushed against her clit and the bed began to creak softly. Her fingers moved faster, the constraints of the material around her hand somehow adding to the excitement of the moment. The more her imagination began to run free, the closer she came.

This wasn't normal... but the more illicit it was, the hotter her humping body felt. She grunted as the sexy images of Catwoman and Wonder Woman entwined. Her laugh seemed a little hysterical as the sound hit the empty air. Why shouldn't she fantasise about two women? So what if she got off on the thought of two hot superheroines together?

She could see them both, doing things to each other that they shouldn't. Her breath quickened—that was naughty! She laughed again, only it was a throatier sound this time.

Her imagination returned to the French gym mistress and the three eighteen-year-old schoolgirls. Her body bucked. If her impressionable mind was on fire, it was as nothing compared to the furnace being stoked between her legs.

The approaching climax was going to be special...

Swinging quickly onto her stomach, she squealed as she began to hump down into the mattress. When the pounding waves broke, she buried her face in the pillow to stifle her screams. With her body convulsing uncontrollably, she had to turn her head to gasp for breath. She saw an image of Catwoman again and a second orgasm juddered through her.

Lifting herself a little, she slowly brought her hand to her face and then tentatively began to lick her fingers. She'd never done that before. Further little tremors began to kick off as she imagined the fingers were... someone else's...

The thought of attending the fancy dress party had suddenly taken on a different dimension.

***

A Fancy Dress Party to remember

"The taxi's outside."

Her reply was breathless. "It can wait..."

"We're going to be late," he mumbled, squeezing his eyes.

Beth jammed down harder. "Does it look like I care?"

"Oh fuck..."

The brunette stopped the words with a wet kiss. Her sudden, impetuous decision to fuck moments before they were due to leave was impetuous, but she couldn't help herself. She felt like some sort of sexual vamp in that Wonder Woman costume.