Lighting a Flame Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers

It was at that point she realised the woman beside her was moaning, too. Little soft noises that sounded familiar. She'd made them herself when she...

Heat ran around her body like an approaching fever. Furtively glancing to her right, she saw that Annabelle was leaning back against the wall as she watched the action in the bedroom. She'd removed the cowl and the wig and they lay on the small semicircular table against the wall. The straps at her crotch were undone and her hand was inside the trousers, moving rhythmically on a way that left no doubt as to what she was doing.

Another shiver of arousal consumed the brunette. This was no longer Catwoman, it was Annabelle, and the blonde was watching her closely as she pleasured herself. Her eyes were dreamy.

"Don't be shy..." she quietly whispered, nodding between the brunette's thighs. "Join me...."

Beth was rooted to the spot. Her eyes flickered to the action on the bed and then back to Annabelle. The beautiful woman had turned her body towards Beth, as if she was specifically putting on a show just for her. The brunette's pussy quivered.

She wanted to touch herself and she needed to touch herself. But...

"Come on," Annabelle quietly encouraged, the moans from the room allowing her to whisper in safety. Her gaze flickered as her hand moved a little faster. Her voice was throaty. "Come on, Beth..."

The brunette's gaze turned back to the bed. Eleanor's hands had left Em's hair and were stretched out either side of her, clutching at the bed clothes. Her groans were louder as her petite lover took her closer. It was like watching someone you know in their own blue movie and the Supergirl costume only added to the sight.

"So sexy," Annabelle whispered beside her. "Touching ourselves as we watch..."

Beth hadn't realized, but her hand had snaked beneath the hem of her Wonder Woman dress and she was rubbing herself over her thong. She wanted to slide her hand inside and finger herself—just like Annabelle was clearly doing—but that was a step too far.

For a moment, both women glanced at the action on the bed before turning their heads towards each other again. Both tilted their heads back against the wall. Neither was masturbating with Emily and Eleanor in mind. Each was aroused by the other...

When Annabelle began to breathe faster it seemed she was close. Beth fingered herself harder, seeking to catch up. She focused on the sexy look on Annabelle's aroused face. That was so hot! Those parted pink lips looked so sexy and so did the woman's heaving breasts.

As for that hand working so sexily between the blonde's thighs...

For a brief moment, Beth wondered how it would feel if they masturbated one another. The thought brought on an instant orgasm. One hand covered her mouth as the full force hit her, her teeth biting down to stifle her cries. When she saw that Annabelle's jerking body had reached its nirvana too, a second shorter climax immediately overwhelmed her.

Pushing back into the wall, she let it burn itself out. Her calves were sore, her body was burning and her active mind throbbed. Yet closing her eyes only made her feel hotter...

"Looks like Eleanor came too," a voice whispered.

She hadn't heard Annabelle close the distance between them. The blonde took her hand—that hand—and raised it to her mouth. When she held Beth's eyes as she licked the juices from her fingers, the brunette nearly came again.

Annabelle's tongue flicked sensually across her pinks lips with each taste, deliberately providing a visual show of sensual enjoyment. Then she provocatively raised her own hand to Beth's lips. The meaning was clear...

The brunette hesitated. She couldn't, could she?

Annabelle's free hand went to Beth's hair, ending her indecision. Gripping the silken brown locks tightly, she pulled her captive's head forward, watching every expression in the brunette's soulful brown eyes. This wasn't an option, she was saying.

She playfully ran her fingers over Beth's red lips, caressing them the full length of the hypnotised woman's mouth before gently pushing one inside.

The hand in Beth's hair allowed her to convince herself she was being coerced but deep down her overheated sex told her she actually wanted this. She whimpered. When Annabelle slid a second finger inside, she gave in to her instinct. Her tongue instinctively curled around the digits and tasted the earthy richness of another woman for the very first time.

***

The journey home in the taxi was unusually quiet. Both men were concerned about their wives subdued demeanour, but the women passed it off as having had too much champagne. A headache was always a believable excuse when all else failed. At first Emily hadn't been able to meet Beth's eyes, making the brunette wonder if she knew she'd been watching her.

But when, after a while, she'd chatted normally, that fear was put to rest.

Everything felt like a strange blur to Beth. It was difficult to believe she'd watched Emily servicing that woman. The shy, timid, reserved, petite woman she thought she knew so well. Em had met Eleanor a few days ago and yet they'd been into one another like two heated animals on that bed. She'd never be able to look at her friend in the same way again.

Annabelle had had a part to play in all of that, of course. She'd introduced the two women, after all. What had she said—that Eleanor was one of us? Did that mean...

Had she put the two of them together knowing this was going to happen? It could have been innocent, but if so how could she have been aware they were upstairs in one of the guest suites. They couldn't have used that room without Annabelle's blessing. And knowledge.

Staring into the blackness outside the taxi, her mind raced and her body was becoming overheated again. Had she and her host really masturbated together? The excitement of their encounter still burned inside her. They'd both cum watching one another and then tasted one another's juices. It was the hottest sexual experience of her life.

Oh God, her body was burning again...

She snuggled back into Luke, pulling his comforting arm around her shoulder as she shifted on the uncomfortable seat. Opposite them, Emily was sitting apart from Harry, staring vacantly out of the window. Beth wondered what she was thinking...

Her petite friend had wandered off for their coats when it was time to leave, in a world of her own. She'd watched her go, but then Annabelle had taken the opportunity to grab her hand—the hand the sexy blonde had licked Beth's cum from not more than an hour earlier—and pulled outside for a moment in a pretext of checking for their taxi.

It was there, waiting, but Annabelle had ignored it. In the dimly lit porch way beside the front door, she'd kissed her friend goodnight. At first, it was a brush across both cheeks. But then, as their faces had nuzzled, her host's mouth had suddenly closed on hers. Annabelle's flicking tongue had felt so soft as it had gently and unhurriedly traced the contours of her mouth.

It had moved in a way that offered far more intimacy than a full blown kiss and Beth had found her lips parting of their own volition, allowing probing tongue to find its way inside.

Even now, in the back of the taxi, her heart pumped in her chest at the recollection. She could hardly breathe. She snuggled more closely into Luke, but when she closed her eyes, she could still see the look on Annabelle's face and the words she'd whispered. "If my tongue feels like this in your mouth, just think what it would be like between your legs."

hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers