Lighting a Flame Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke was hot in his Captain America outfit, too, although right now his trousers and shorts were resting around his knees. Each of Beth's feet rested on an arm of the chair and her hands cupped around the back of his neck, allowing her greater purchase as she thrust her needy body down onto his superhero cock.

It was unusual for Luke to object when she was feeling this amorous, but then the taxi had been waiting for five minutes. Plus they were due to pick up Harry and Emily on route to the Mantle's fancy dress party. Still, from the way the leather armchair creaked and her body was approaching boiling point, they'd be on their way soon.

Luke's hands were underneath her dress and on her naked thighs, though that was more self protection as he attempted to steady her frantic movements. Her perfectly rounded breasts bounced with each downward thrust, the friction of the Wonder Woman material burning across her erect nipples and adding further to her out-of-control mood. She was insatiable.

They'd already done it a couple of times the night before, and each time she'd ensured Luke had gone down on her first. That allowed her imagination to run riot. What the hell, she told herself, it was just a phase she was going through. It would never happen in real life.

Just enjoy it and reap the benefits...

She raked her fingers through her near perfect locks, not caring that she'd need to freshen up again afterwards. That would set them further back, but all she could focus on was reaching another orgasm. Leaning back, she glanced down at the wonderful union between them.

"That's good, baby," she whined, momentarily hypnotised by the intoxicating sight. She moved in slow, rhythmic gyrations, to enhance the view of his cock entering and emerging.

His fingers dug harder into her thighs as she gradually increased the pace, gritting her teeth as she grinded her fleshy folds down on his hardness. Wonder Woman fucking Captain America. This felt even better than the times they acted out their movie sexual fantasies...

"C'mon, Luke... c'mon..."

Her weight forced her down onto the very root of his cock. She began to ride him with the athleticism of a rodeo cowboy. Or maybe a superheroine? Was this how Wonder Woman would fuck? She gyrated her hips to emphasize her point. Oh geez... oh fuck... oh yes...

A shriek tore violently from her throat as she came. Her body stiffened, stretched and then shuddered as a million volts was fed through it from somewhere.

Oh fuck...

***

Beth had almost forgotten how impressive the Mantle's luxurious residence was. The large rooms, impressively tall ceilings and expensive paintings were all familiar, though the atmosphere was completely different. The soothing classical music from the night of the barbeque had been replaced by heavy dance beats that enveloped the whole house.

The state of the art sound system pitched the music at just the right level to encourage couples to flaunt themselves on the impromptu dance floors, and although Beth had been itching to join the dancers, she'd initially settled for a more patient approach.

The night was young, after all.

She hoped a couple of glasses of champagne might steady the ever present needs of her body. Sex with Luke had taken the edge off, but the sight of the hired waitresses dressed in French maid's outfits had set her off again. Those black dresses with their frilly white aprons were even shorter than hers and revealed just as much cleavage.

Then there was Emily. All four of them had kept their coats on throughout the taxi journey, determined to give nothing away until they reached their venue. She'd wondered how much Em's costume would reveal but could never have imagined this...

Instead of cute, her copper haired friend was the sexiest Supergirl she could imagine. The familiar dress was as low cut as her own and, despite her small frame, her freckled cleavage practically spilled over the top of the predominantly blue outfit. If Beth needed confirmation that the old Emily had gone and a newer version had arrived, this was it.

"Well," the petite woman had grinned, giving an outrageous twirl as soon as their coats had been taken to the cloakroom. "What do you think?"

"Incredibly sexy," Luke had answered, glancing at his wife as if to ask who-is-this?

Only Harry had been unperturbed, though no doubt he'd had longer to get used to it. Beth wondered if Em had done the same to him as she had with Luke. Not that Harry's appearance matched her husband's. Although the tall gangly man was dressed as Superman, complete with that black curl on his forehead, it was impossible to imagine a less likely looking superhero.

"Almost as hot as Beth," he'd leered, his eyes out on stalks as he'd taken in the Wonder Woman oufit.

The brunette had been unfazed. "Thank you, Harry," she'd told him. "You can put your tongue back in your mouth now. But if there's a prize for sexiness, you win it hands down."

Emily had playfully nudged her in the ribs and then both women had burst out laughing. If Superman was bald and had a paunch, he'd be perfect.

That had been an hour ago. Right now, as the men had floated off somewhere and the two women enjoyed their third—or was it fourth?—glass of bubbly, both Beth and Emily had one thing on their mind.

"Where is she?" Em anxiously asked for the umpteenth time.

Beth shrugged. She'd been thinking the same thing. It was a large house with lots of rooms, but quite why Annabelle hadn't yet made an appearance in theirs was frustrating. Particularly as the brunette had been constantly wondering—and imaging—what her host would look like in her Catwoman outfit. Her fertile mind had her in a figure hugging black cat suit, similar to that worn by Emma Peel in The Avengers, perhaps? It would have a long zipper at the front, pulled down to just the right level to display some of that fabulous cleavage.

The tug on her arm interrupted the image.

"There she is." Em's voice was breathless. "Have you ever seen anything quite so hot..."

Beth hadn't. Annabelle strutted confidently across the room towards them, like a model on a catwalk. Emily and Beth had drawn more than their fair share of admiring glances so far, but now all eyes—male and female—were on the feline vision stalking across the room.

The two piece 'cat suit' was sensational.

Her tight black trousers, casually held together by two flimsy snaps across her crotch, sat very low on her waist, revealing her flat tanned stomach with its diamond belly button piercing. The bodice consisted of nothing more than a web of black leather straps, covering only just enough of her thrusting breasts to maintain a semblance of respectability.

The long, wavy black-haired wig flowed down the back of her shoulders and perfectly complimented the matching black cowl, with its cat ears and whiskers. Her thigh-high black leather boots, with what Beth reasoned must be at least four inch heels, added perfectly to the image, as did the bullwhip in her right hand.

The brunette felt every nerve in her body come alive as Annabelle approached. Emily was leaning against her and somehow the feel of her friend's curves pressing against her own enhanced the moment.

"Just imagine," Supergirl mischievously whispered in her ear. "Lying naked on a four-poster bed with Catwoman crawling up between your legs..."

***

Beth found herself alone with Annabelle—except for the other sixty people in the room. But with the music beating out overhead, and goodness knows how much champagne inside her, there was no one else she could see other than the hot Catwoman figure beside her. They'd chatted easily over the last half an hour and with each passing moment the headiness and excitement of the moment was building further.

Luke, Harry and Roger were talking together again, obsessed with the Smithson case. It was rapidly becoming the biggest assignment the firm had handled in a long time. Emily, meanwhile, continued to be engrossed in conversation with a redhead Beth didn't recognise. Nor could she quite put her finger on the character she was dressed as.

"Betty Boop," Annabelle explained. It astonished Beth how the woman had such a knack of anticipating her thoughts. She leant even closer. "Hot, don't you think?"

Hot! Beth was hearing the word more and more in a female context. That may be foreign to her, but she had to admit it fitted this particular woman. With Annabelle's explanation, she recognised the Betty Boop short, backless red dress that she'd seen on in photographs. Even the garter with the red heart worn high on her shapely leg was familiar.

"She and Emily have become good friends lately," Annabelle cooed, waving across more champagne. "Has she mentioned her?"

"No, I don't think so." Beth and Emily were friends but they still moved in different circles. "I'm sure she has lots of friends who—"

"Eleanor Henry..."

The words stopped Beth in her tracks. That was the name of Annabelle's friend. The one Emily had met for lunch the day her car broke down.

Annabelle smiled. "Ah, I see you're familiar with the name. Get on well together, don't they?"

Beth tried to contain her reaction, but she'd never had been that good at hiding things. Annabelle was right, judging from the way that Emily and Eleanor were interacting, their friendship was blossoming. Betty Boop had an arm around Supergirl's waist and if Beth wasn't mistaken, her petite friend was actually nuzzling into the woman's neck. She glanced across at Em's husband but Harry was far too preoccupied with Roger and Luke to pay any attention.

Shaking her head, she ran a hand through her dark hair. She'd had too much to drink to think clearly. "I gave her a lift after she had car trouble," she quickly said, unaccountably feeling the need to explain. "She was meeting Eleanor for lunch."

"Yes, I set up the meeting." Even through the Catwoman cowl, there was no mistaking the mischievous glint in the dark blue-hazel eyes. "They had quite a bit in common. And Eleanor is one of us."

"One of us?"

Annabelle trailed a finger along Beth's bare forearm and leant closer. "Absolutely."

The brunette blushed at the touch and felt her breath catch as the expensive scent of the blonde's Alicia Stiles Swelter perfume swept across her senses.

"What exactly do you mean..."

Annabelle's smile grew larger. "Want to dance?"

***

As they undulated to the heavy beat of the music, the two superheroines attracted glances like a light attracts flies. People shuffled out of their way, clearing a small space on the crowded dance floor that allowed the women to express themselves.

An inferior version of Becks and Posh were dancing close by them, while Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears were to their left and Fred and Wilma Flintstone on their right. Tarzan and Jane were in Beth's eye line if she glanced over Annabelle's shoulder, but she only had eyes for the black-wigged woman in the sexy Catwoman suit.

Annabelle's intentions had been clear from the moment she'd wrapped a long arm around Beth's neck. She'd pulled her so close that a mere incline of the brunette's head would see them kiss. Her body had slowly and sensually swayed as their eyes held one another. Sliding her free hand along the contours of Beth's back and hip, her fingers had spread out as they curved around her toned buttocks, an inch or two above the hem.

The temperature in the room instantly shot up a few degrees.

As Beth breathed heavily, Annabelle took a step backward... and then a second. She pulled her hands above her head as if she was posing.

The brunette's eyes took in every inch of the swaying body in that sexy, provocative costume. If she reached out and undid the two straps across her crotch, those black trousers would fall away. And those wonderfully jutting breasts looked as if they would burst free at any moment. As for those thigh-high black leather boots...

When Annabelle began to undulate, Beth was transfixed. It was like a mating ritual...

Keeping her hands high above her head, she swayed one way and then the other. Her hips gradually moved faster in time with the music and those full breasts began to bounce inside their precarious constraints. The beat increased as if the music was following her moves rather than the other way around. With a sinuous grace, her shoulders and hips moved in time to a rhythm seemingly designed to attract the attention of every person in the room.

But her eyes hypnotically held the woman beside her. A circular twirl of her fingers brought Beth out of her trance. It was an invitation to dance.

To cover her awkwardness, Beth responded quickly, taking only a few seconds to match the gyrating sight in front of her. They danced for each other, copying each other's moves and then introducing something new. Hands on top of their heads, by their sides, stretched wide, the two women continually swivelled, spun, approached one another and then reversed again. If it was a mating ritual, there were two participants...

People moved around them, creating more space. There were some shouts and whistles as the atmosphere built. Neither woman noticed. For half an hour or more they had eyes only for one another, dancing until the perspiration covered their bodies.

As the music changed into a slower beat, Annabelle danced closer and rested her guiding hands on the brunette's swaying hips. They stayed that way for a while, neither speaking, their eyes glued to one another's face, their mouths so close again.

"I wonder if you fuck as well as you dance," she breathlessly whispered, squeezing her gently.

Beth felt the heat overpower her body. Every part of her screamed with arousal...

Annabelle leaned closer. For a brief second it looked as though a kiss was inevitable, but the woman's mouth diverted to her ear. "Want to see something interesting?"

Beth glanced around, suddenly aware of her surroundings and the nearness of the sexy Catwoman figure. She realised she was perspiring. How much champagne had she consumed? She'd never have believed a woman could make her feel like this. How could she have danced like that in public? She was blushing like a schoolgirl who'd been caught out on a crush with her teacher. A French gym mistress, perhaps...

"What?" she nervously asked.

Annabelle's pink lips widen in a broad smile. She took the brunette's hand. "Come with me..."

***

Where were they heading? Why? To see what? Annabelle didn't speak to her on their way up the stairs. She didn't even check that Beth was following. Instinct told her it was inevitable.

She was right.

The brunette was completely out of her comfort zone as she obediently walked behind her. She was no shrinking violet. There'd been numerous occasions when she'd overstepped the mark, especially in her younger days. Tonight had exceeded that. What would Luke have thought if he'd seen her dancing so wantonly with another woman? The way her body was reacting confirmed it was a step beyond anything she'd experienced...

And now she was being led, to where? All she knew was that she was walking up a flight of stairs, transfixed by the pair of swaying peach like buttocks in black leather in front of her. The thought did nothing to help assuage the heat inside her.

Annabelle continued along the wide hall at the top of the stairs, and through the double doors. "These are the guest bedrooms," she explained, turning to smile as she walked along the corridor. "The one with the red door is the most interesting."

Beth's heart caught in her chest as they approached. Something sexy lay behind that door and it was impossible not to feel turned on by the anticipation of whatever was about to happen. She was out of control, spinning, and unable to stop herself.

Pausing, Annabelle sent the brunette another smile and held a finger to her lips. Squeezing the door open she tiptoed inside, taking hold of Beth's hand as if to ensure her friend couldn't back out at this stage.

Beth glanced around nervously as they entered. She'd expected to see a bedroom rather than the large living area, much bigger than her and Luke's. The expensive looking furniture dominated the room, although the paintings on the wall were probably worth as much as the rest of the room put together.

A familiar sound—it couldn't be, could it?—split the air and Annabelle tugged on her hand.

Beth felt her mouth go dry as they quietly crossed the room towards the partly open white door. Her host put a finger to her lips again, unnecessarily signalling that they shouldn't make a noise. There was that noise again and this time it was unmistakeable. It was the sound of feminine pleasure. Her body began to tingle and her legs grew weak. She shouldn't be there but the need to see what was happening was overwhelming.

Annabelle glanced at her over her shoulder as they reached the door. Inside the cowl, her eyes were gleaming with excitement. Moving right up against the door opening, a self satisfied smile formed on her lips as she peeked inside. It was as if her expectations had been met. When she crooked her finger and stood to the opposite side, allowing them both a view, Beth couldn't resist.

She could hear the throaty moans quite clearly now.

Stepping up to the mark, the sight in front of her shocked eyes instantly forced its way between her thighs. It wasn't just what the two women were doing; it was who they were...

Emily was on her knees on the bed, her back to the door. The globes of her buttocks were clearly on view under the short Supergirl dress. She wore only a skimpy dark blue thong underneath. Her bottom was swaying as she worked on the prone woman, as if her body was experiencing every delight she was bestowing on the woman.

Beth took two long breaths in an attempt to stave off the swirls of dizziness threatening to engulf her mind. Eleanor Henry lay flat on the bed. Her legs were splayed either side of her lover as Em licked so voraciously between her thighs. The red Betty Boop dress was pulled down to expose her medium sized breasts and the fingers of one hand were tugging and twisting each nipple in turn. The other hand tightly gripped Emily's copper coloured hair.

For a few brief seconds Beth forgot that Annabelle was standing beside her. Her heart was beating so hard as she concentrated on the action she felt in danger of hyperventilating and she nearly jumped out of her skin when she felt the hand on her shoulder.

"Sexy, aren't they?" Annabelle whispered. Beth shivered as she felt Catwoman's breasts pressing against her body. "Like what you see?"

The brunette didn't want to admit it, but gave an almost imperceptible nod all the same. The thrill running through her body was undeniable. Her shaking fingertips wiped away the film of perspiration covering her forehead. This was little Emily! The illicit thoughts going through her mind were things a married woman should definitely not be thinking.

"Watch them," Annabelle encouraged, stroking a finger along her friend's arm.

Beth's hypnotised eyes returned to the scene even as she felt Annabelle move. She wanted to see what the woman was up to but couldn't tear her eyes away from the lewd scene on the bed. Eleanor had both hands on Emily's hair now. "There... right there..." Her leg curled around Em's back, exposing the garter with the red heart as she humped upwards.

The brunette leant gently against the doorframe, making sure she didn't make any noise but needing to support her trembling legs. It was as if all the champagne she'd drunk had congregated around her brain. She knew she shouldn't be there but how could she draw away? Besides, it was so difficult to think straight. This was surreal...

It wasn't just the sight of the two women's lovemaking that held her captive. It was their sounds too. The grunts, the slurps, the whispered entreaties as each woman drove the other on. The sexy noises reverberated around her mind.