Like a Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to fuck me, be rough with me Michael."

He kissed her deeply, his hands reaching under her as he got on her knees. Lifting her hips he brought his cock towards her warm waiting embrace. She helped guide him in and as he entered he angled, pressing against her g-spot once again as he bottomed out.

Every fold of her insides seemed to wrap around him, not wanting to let him go. He shifted his hands one more time to make sure he had a good grip before lifting her off the ground. Jessica let out a squeal and wrapped her arms and legs around his body.

Once on his feet he pressed her against the wall. His thrusts started out slow, with each thrust Jessica would moan and grip his back. As his thrusts sped up her moans got even louder, her nails digging into his back. His cock was hitting all the right spots most of which she had never had touched.

Her body shook as another wave of pleasure washed over her, her voice shaking as she begged him to stop. He pulled out as her legs unwrapped from his waist shaking as they touched the ground.

"That...that was just to much." she said while trying to catch her breath.

Michael smiled and picked her up and took her back to the couch, he set her down and sat next to her.

"You wanted rough yet couldn't handle a good wall fucking."

He laughed and so did she.

"Well that's because I've never had a guy hit every spot, it was just to much."

she smiled and kissed him before straddling him. Reaching down Jessica guided him back to her waiting warmth.

She let out a deep moan as he once again entered her, she took him all the way to the base. This time she was in control, hips rocked slowly as her head fell into the nape of his neck. Michael held onto her hips as she started to raise and lower herself. Very little words were spoken between the two of them.

She started to thrust faster, both of them moaning together. Their bodies tangled in motion. As they both got closer to climax the storm outside started to die down. Both Jessica and Michael let out moans as their bodies reached the tipping point. As they sat there the power flickered back to life.

Jessica took in heavy breaths, he head still placed in the nape of his neck.

"That was the most amazing thing I've felt in a very long time." she spoke through ragged breaths.

she kissed his neck, her eyes closing. Michael smiled at the comment and her kiss.

"Well I'm glad it could be me that made you feel that way."

He kissed the top of her had as he cock made a soft pop as it slid out of her. Jessica lifted up her head and looked at him.

"I think we should take a shower and then head to bed."

He smiled and kissed her lovingly on the lips, "That sounds like a really good idea to me."

Slowly Jessica got off his lap, her legs shaking and buckling beneath her as she tried to walk. He caught her arm to keep her on her feet, the two of them walking into the bathroom. As Jessica bent down to start the water she wiggled her ass as if to taunt him. He gave her ass a hard slap causing her to jump and look back at him with a smile.

As they got in the shower the warm water was a welcoming embrace. He stood behind her, his arms wrapping around her waist, the water rushing over both bodies. His hands glided up and down her white skin. His fingers finding their way between Jessica's legs causing a soft moan to escape from her lips as his fingers danced around her clit.

She leaned her head back and rested it against his chest and her hands coming up to grab his hair. Her chest heaved as Michael's fingers kept moving, her moans getting louder and more raspy. Jessica pulled his hair as her knees went weak, the waves of pleasure crashed over her whole body. She slowly dropped to her knees to catch her breath once more.

"You need to stop making me feel that damn good Michael."

He laughed a little before helping her back up to her feet. They cleaned up and got out. After drying each other off they made their way to her bed. The two climbed in and Jessica found herself in his arms and let out a sigh of contentment and was soon out like a light. It seemed like only a few minutes before she felt his lips on her head. She slowly opened her eyes and was blinded by the light above her.

She felt a throbbing pain in her head as she looked around. Jessica found herself laying on the floor of the coffee shop with Michael at her side.

"Glad you woke up, you scared everyone here."

With a confused look on her face she sat up and reached for her head and winced in pain, there was no blood just one hell of a bump.

"What...what happened?" she asked Michael, the confused look still on her face.

"Well the wind picked up so much that it actually picked up a car and slammed it to the ground, it must have scared you so much that you hit your head on the shelf and were out cold."

She looked at Michael as thoughts ran through her head.

"But it felt so real.." she spoke softly but not soft enough.

"What felt real?"

As Michael asked the question she turned a bright red and realized that she hadn't said it as quietly as she hopped.

"Don't worry about it, thank you for being there." She smiled and started to bring herself to her feet.

Michael took her hand to support her.

"Just make sure you take it easy."

She looked down at her hand then back up to Michael. Her heart fluttered as she looked into his emerald eyes.

"I will take it easy as long as you take it easy with me."

Michael smiled at her comment and leaned against the counter, "Well I guess I could take a few days easy."

The next performer hit the stage and started to read out poetry. Michael walked around the counter and sat back on the couch. Soon enough Jessica came out from behind the counter and walked up next to Michael before sitting down on his lap, any hesitation she would of had was gone after what she figured was only her mind telling her a story.

12