All Comments on 'Like Daughter...'

by LoneCoyote

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If that's her wedding day, then why marry at all?

I give them 3 year before getting an ugly divorce and she's left raising her kid as a single parent and be use hubby is sterile, he knows the kid isn't his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So the groom was raped while intoxicated?

And the bride feels a need to treat him like this? A marriage between two immature people that is obviously headed for divorce. But I felt sorry for the groom. What a bitch. Clearly she takes after her mother, so this sort of behavior is deeply ingrained into her personality.

AdferAdferover 10 years ago
Do not be so serious

Why do you anonymouses (anonymi?) keep getting so steamed up? It's only fiction after all. I suspect you enjoy your righteous indignation and feeling of moral superiority. You are what the greatest man who ever lived likened to whitened sepulchres.

Next time you feel moved to write a comment why not comment on the writer's use of language, the originality of the plot, even its feasibility. Never mind the immorality of the characters who don't even exist until someone reads the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hey Adfer!

I get where some anons sometimes moralize on the story and being fiction it does not really make sense.However it is their right to do so on free website.No? Secondly, are you not moralizing on the comments? Seems that way.Not so serious?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Adfer my good fellow.....

Hey, if it makes us feel good blowing off steam at a fiction. That's good therapy. Just like you blowing off steam at other comments. Same difference. Anon, below has it right. It's a free site so why all the harassment? Now calling the writers names. That's a no, no. Take care my friend, you will live a lot longer without all that anger. Peace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hope new hubby finds out

and gets the marriage annulled after a week of fucking the slut..thdn maybde her ex can have her and her mother ..if mommies hubby doesn't kill her mother first after hes told

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How bad is it

When the comments are funnier and more entertaining then the story? I always read the comments after a story to see whether it was just me or did other people feel the same about the story. I agree with one of the previous commentators. NEVER insult the author about who he or she is. At least they posted something for us to rant and rave about. That's the fun part of this whole site. Telling the author what REALLY should have happened in their story. How silly is that? The author wrote what they wanted to. And the commentators rewrote the story. Good clean fun! Write on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story

Don't listen to all the kooks who obviously feel guilty from abusing themselves so they lash out at you for "tempting" them with your fiction. If you don't like the story don't read it. If you feel like God disapproves of sex and such then join a monastery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This is one of those guys that everybody loathes and he will be alone for the biggest chunk of his life because other then sex there is nothing good about him. We all know the type of guy this is and they are definitely universally loathed!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Fun story, if you don't overthink it

For fans of women of ' a certain age ' who keep themselves up. Nicely done.

Rogn123Rogn123over 10 years ago
I've never understood

Why a husband/boyfriend should get mad and want revenge on a guy who merely reacted to the wife/girlfriend's come on. The husband/boy friend should direct his wrath at the bitch and unless the guy drugged, blackmailed, or forced her to fuck him, he should be left out of the retribution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: anonymous-good story

Oh, oh, another self righteous self appointed guardian of the authors. Look friend, how does one know if a story is liked without reading it? Title and tags on this story really don't give one enough data to determine readability. Now really, anon, I don't think anybody comes to this site expecting a religious sermon. I think we come here for good erotica, the emphases is on the word "good". Anon, lighten up. What others think has no affect on your personal life, now does it. So what's with the anger. Are you one of those that want to deny others an opposing opinion?If so, you should be ignored. Since I make it a habit of reading comments first, I'll pass on the story. Doesn't sound like my cup of tea. I like a little sugar in my tea. (ML)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
one person was right

you don't know the story without reading it. So i read it and hate myself now it was just plain stupid.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Probably better in Mature

In Mature, this offering would probably get a better score! The LB (loving bride) portion of the tale is fairly 'plain vanilla' ... it is the follow-up with Hubby's MiL that sets this tale apart!

GOJ Card (for wrong category) offered. (Or GOGaol for those who think English is best as practiced on an island!) LW it is, scores be damned! I thought it was cute, so I'm adding a 40% gratuity (or tip!)

and a 5* rating!

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 10 years ago
Excellent story

Former lovers get together one last time. Tipsy mother gets off with daughter's old boy friend. It could happen anywhere and any time. Well maybe not everywhere and not that often. I could easily imagine these as people I have met at some time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent Story

Nice, unique story line, which was fleshed out well.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Good effort

Liked it. 4*

w8ingnoww8ingnowover 9 years ago
Enjoyable

I enjoyed this story. Has a lot of potential - perhaps mother and daughter. I hope you make it a series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Splendid!

Very good and well written story. Makes a pleasant change to read one written in English English . Keep it up as they say.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Not sure what type of brain damage was needed to see a soon to be bride cheating made this such a sweet story, but then again, idiots are idiots.

GoattimeGoattimealmost 2 years ago

Let me get this right, So a guy gets raped at his bachelor party the girlfriend gets hold of the evidence of the rape and decides to sleep with a sleaseball. Then her mom joins in. Well that will make for a happy marriage. I think there needs to be a follow up story to let the boyfriend know and get closure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes Darling, I think we should meet Tuesdays at the house for sweet tea, scones and for dessert - You may *HAVE

ME*- IN ANY WAY you want to enjoy ME - Take my needy body as you wish, my hungry mouth, my still firm tits, my very rarely used cunt and my lonely untouched tight ass. Leave me tired, marked, used and filled to your young man's delight... Sigh. <tanya brown>

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny6 months ago

The MC is a tool bag and the 2 women are reprehensible

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous