Like Daughter...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And so hard. I'd forgotten how hard young men get. It's been rather a long time." She seemed mesmerised by her hand sliding up and down the shaft. "Can I kiss it?"

"I insist," I laughed. "But only if you lick it and suck it too." She obliged, her head dropping down and her small pink tongue lapping at the eye, then her whole mouth closing over the head before licking her way up and down the shaft. It was not the best blow job I've ever had and she certainly lacked the refinement of her daughter's oral technique but I did not care. I don't think I've ever felt my cock being so completely worshipped in my life. I slumped back on the bed which took my cock out of her range so she transferred her attention to my balls, licking greedily at my sack. I needed to have this woman.

I sat up and pulled her onto the bed. As I did so I kissed her lips -- the first time we had kissed and I could taste my cock in her mouth as I fondled her soft pliant breasts through her bra. I wanted to see them and lick her nipples so I eased the camisole over her head and kissed her again, reaching round to unsnap her bra. As I pulled it off she clamped her hands to her breasts. "They're droopy," she warned but, as I gently moved her hands aside I'm glad to say they were far from droopy. They sagged a little but what could you expect at her age? This was a woman who had given birth and a had a few decades on the clock.

"They are not droopy. They don't poke my eyes out like some perky little teenager but this is the body of a grown woman, ripe and mature," I said, realising I sounded like the Greek bloke in Shirley Valentine. I'd be kissing her stretch marks next.

"Katie forgot to say you were kind too," she said. But I was not feeling kind, I was feeling horny. I pushed her back onto the bed and began licking her tiny pink nipples, flicking my tongue across the little pebbles and then sucking the soft surrounding flesh into my mouth. They were like no breasts I'd ever kissed. Much softer and more giving than women of my own age. Not better or worse, just different. I don't know how long I played with her breasts as she gently moaned under my kisses but I wanted more.

I began kissing my way down her rounded tummy and slowly pulling down her knickers. She suddenly came out of her reverie and said: "No you can't kiss me there. I've not showered."

"Good. I hate the taste of soap," I said giving another tug but she clung on to the waistband. Perhaps she had forgotten what she was wearing and there is more than one way into a pair of French knickers. I left her in possession of the waistband and instead flipped the leg aside and plunged my nose into her bushy blonde public hair, inhaling her scent deeply.

"Stop," she squealed but I ignored her and stiffening my tongue I pushed it as deep as I could between her lips and ran it up her slit to her clitoris gathering as much juice as I could. I looked up at her, showing her my tongue and then theatrically swallowed. "Delicious."

And I meant it. I've always said I like the taste of pussy. But to be honest, I much prefer the taste of cunt and this was very definitely cunt -- tangy and pungent, her whole day written between her legs, the hormones, the arousal, even a couple of trips to the loo. Delicious.

She slumped back onto the bed. "Oh, you animal." But she gave up fighting and even lifted her bottom to let me remove her knickers. With the last protection gone I put her thighs over my shoulders and feasted on her, licking her clitoris, sucking it into my mouth, exploring her lips and pushing my tongue deep inside her. Multiple orgasms it seemed ran in the family and eventually she pushed me away and demanded "Put it in me. I need you inside me." But when she reached for me she found my cock flaccid. "Oh what happened?" she sounded bereft.

"Don't worry. It always sulks if it's not the centre of attention but it doesn't bear grudges. You can soon put it right." I climbed up her body until I was straddling her chest. Leaning on the headboard I leant forwards and lowered my soft dangling cock to her lips. She opened her mouth to take in the head and began suckling like a baby. The response was almost immediate as the blood rushed in, stiffening the shaft until she had to let go with her lips. But before I could slide down to enter her she wriggled herself until her mouth was directly under my balls and she began licking and flicking with her the tongue before taking each one in her mouth and rolling my balls with her tongue. Then she wriggled again and I felt her tongue flicking behind my balls. Where was she going to? Another wriggle and I felt a tentative lick on the crack of my buttocks. The second pass was a little deeper and the third firmly licked down the valley and across the hole. I love being rimmed and it happens far too seldom. Some girls will do it occasionally but one actually looked like she was going to wretch when I suggested it. Now here was respectable Mrs Rogers licking me without even being asked. Having broken the ice she went at it with a vengeance, almost French kissing me, licking across the hole, swirling her tongue round it and then pushing it inside, tongue fucking me.

Now it was my turn to moan and groan, I found I had unconsciously begun wanking myself and the urge to came was almost overwhelming but with a huge effort I managed to climb off her tongue. "Sylvia that was sexiest thing that's ever happened to me," I gasped.

"I read about it in one of Katherine's magazines. I never thought I'd actually do such a filthy thing. Was it nice?"

"No. It was fantastic," I replied, moving between her legs as she spread her thighs for me. Suddenly I had a vision of Kate. And she was throwing the condoms in a bin. "Damn," I said. "Sylvia I don't have any condoms."

She looked a bit puzzled and then said: "You silly thing. I'm well past that." Dear Mrs Rogers, from a generation that only thought of condoms as contraceptives. Still I figured she'd be pretty low risk as I rubbed the head up and down her lips to make sure we were both ready. She was soaking and I slipped easily into her. She was not as tight as Katie but still tight enough to make the penetration feel good. And it seemed she liked it too, letting out a long moan as I pushed in deeper.

"Gently," she pleaded. "No one has ever been this far in. Be gentle." I pulled back a little, letting her get used to my size but pushing a little deeper with every thrust until my pelvis was jammed against hers. I told her she had taken it all and asked if she wanted it deeper. With her eyes tight shut she nodded yes so I lifted her knees over my elbows and pushed firmly in again. As I pushed backwards and forwards she began responding with little pushes of her own and tiny whimpers as she neared another orgasm, not as big as when I was licking her but I still felt her muscles tightening round me as she came.

My own need for release was growing and I asked her to turn over and got behind her. I looked down at her bottom and repaid the compliment by running my own tongue up her crack before lining my cock up behind her and sinking deep inside her. I began thrusting hard and her orgasms took off where we had left off earlier, a string of little explosions as I drove home again and again, pulling her hips back onto me and watching the soft flesh ripple with each thrust. I told her to give me her hands and gripped her wrists Without their support her face was buried in the pillow and she was letting out non-stop whimpers as I pounded her and then emptied myself into her. As the final spasms died I let go of her arms and she collapsed forward, my softening cock slipping free. Shattered I slumped beside Sylvia and took her into my arms, her head cradled on my chest.

We were both quiet, recovering our breath and perhaps wondering what we had both just done when I realised she was sobbing quietly.

"Sylvia? What's the matter? That was fantastic."

"I know. That's the problem. You know it was Katherine who put this in my head. After I saw you we had a terrible row. I told her she had behaved like a slut and she told me I should try you and get what she called 'the fucking of my sad life.' I've never heard her use such language I was so angry but she's right. My life may not have been sad but that was the fucking of my life. And now it's back to poor Gerald."

"Don't be sad. You're a very sexy woman and you've got a lot of time left. If Gerald can't learn to appreciate you there are lots of men who would. Me for one" I said, thinking of her tongue dancing over my hole. I wanted that again -- and soon. "That was one of the sexiest experiences of my life."

She snuggled up beside me and we lay quietly, gently kissing until she looked at her watch and squealed. "My God. I've been here nearly two hours. People will wonder where I've been. She ran into the bathroom and I heard the loo flush and the taps running before she came back into the room, still naked but for her stockings and suspenders. I watched as she dressed quickly and swiftly repaired her make up. I started to get dressed myself but she asked me to stay naked so she could enjoy a last look.

At the door I took her in my arms again and kissed her deeply, smudging her newly-applied lipstick.

She looked me in the eyes and said: "Now I'm going to hold you to your promise, Tom, and I'm serious. You must leave Katherine alone now and let her work at her marriage." Then with an impish smile she added: "But remember, if you meant what you said today and were not just being kind to a foolish and slightly squiffy old woman, Katherine may be off limits but her mother doesn't have to be...if you feel like trying some other new things. You got my mobile."

And with that parting shot she was gone. But my mind was already planning lots of new things...for both of us.

12