All Comments on 'Like Father, Like Daughter Ch. 04'

by sneaky_lola3

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
"Plenty of sex"

You sure about that? Not knocking your story, but you're 4 chapters in and no sex has occurred. To use the line "This story has plenty of sex..." and then to follow it up with "but this chapter does not," makes me believe this series is going to be a 25 parter...

2knees2kneesalmost 7 years ago
Where is the sex???

This is starting to get boring. This is the fourth ep and nothing has happened. If there is going to be sex it should have happened or a lot in the next chapter. This has stopped being a slow burn and more of a bore. It is beginning to seem like you get the literature part of the title but not the erotic part. It would appear that this story has been published elsewhere and if that is the case you could have combined the first four chapters into one and then gotten to the sex. My opinion: Get on with it or stop the disclaimer of "This is the fourth part of a longer story. For the best reading experience, start this story at the beginning. The story contains plenty of sex, but this chapter does not. If you appreciate stories that build, you may like this. If you want a quick read, this may not be for you." If you don't want to write about sex then just put it in the non-erotic section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

I really like this storyline so far. I do agree with other comments about the sex and I also think your chapters should be longer. I look forward to the continuation of your story everyday.

Sneaky_LolaSneaky_Lolaalmost 7 years ago
Apologies

Hey all!

Two things:

First, my apologies for how short the chapters are. This is my first time submitting a story and I didn't realize how much text Literotica packs onto every page. If I had realized, I would have submitted all five chapters as a single story. If the site allows, I may resubmit it in its entirety later so that it is easier to read. Live and learn.

Second, I'm sorry if you feel like I misled you about the amount of sex in this story. It is coming in the next installment (I promise), but I do understand your frustration. I am sure it has been made worse by how I segmented the story. Again, that's my bad. Mea culpa.

If you've stuck with me this far, I hope you'll stay with me just a little longer. I will try to make it worth your while.

Hugs,

Sneaky_Lola

snowgirl714snowgirl714almost 7 years ago
Great Story

Sneaky_Lola for a first time submission I think your doing great you definitely have a fan here. Your story is in the right category and it is nice to see a developed story line than sex from the very beginning with no character development. With that said anxiously waiting for the sexy parts ;).

HardAlyxHardAlyxalmost 7 years ago
Great Job!

Even without the sex it's good! Your writing is great, your descriptions almost make it seem like a picture. Plus I've noticed you update on the daily so.....idk what has the readers so upset other than the sex part.

Kudos to you girl!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersneaky_lola3@sneaky_lola3
** UPDATE: My next story--"Callie Kim and the Measure of a Man"--has been submitted for publication. Half-Asian girl with big boobs, daddy issues, a submissive streak, and a weakness for aggressive guys with big dicks. My Nikki Kim stories are completely fictional. My Lola s...