All Comments on 'Like Mother...'

by Rallynoangels

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Not bad..Beth has a home

Sarah loves Mom, but not a fan of doms

Scorpio1952Scorpio1952about 7 years ago
slave training

Excellent story hope to read more. Maybe Jack could start bondage and slave training of all three woman.

Devious_SixxDevious_Sixxover 5 years ago
I'm Your Newest Fan

Dear "Rally",

I found your stories tonight on here and before I knew it, I had passed a couple hours completely absorbed in your smoking hot erotic fiction, one right after another. I am completely hooked, and you may consider me your newest #1 fan!

I really like the way you use your adjectives to guide the reader into the storyline, your style "paints" the scene so that I felt I was RIGHT THERE.

Needless to say, your dirty, sexy-hot fuck-stories made my cock harder than Chinese arithmatic! Not that I mind, I kinda teased myself here & there as I read, rubbing myself through my faded Levis, which I finally stripped off after the 3rd story to lie about in my tight, silky boxer briefs with my throbbing cock straining against their thinness. At the end of the 6th story, I stopped "teasing the tiger" and slowly removed the silky underwear, watching my 9" spring free into the coolness of the bedroom air.

Applying some really nicely-warmed coconut scented suntan oil liberally to my hands, I divided my attentions in half - one half of me returning to read more of your works, and the other half was struggling to NOT pass comletely out with pleasure and desire as my hands alternated methodically, forcing myself to control the desire to finish myself off with a big orgasm. On the mind-numbing self-pleasure/torture went as I read your sexy-as-fuck words, my mind placing myself IN your story, I began fantasizing it was MY cock slipping inside you and your sexy mother.

I was moaning, I was throbbing, and I was thoroughly enjoying every second of it. Finally, when the Dom in this story drove himself into tight, submissive ass and filled it with his hot jizz, I could hold back no more...!

I fantasized seeing my strong hands grabbing your milky white hips, my long fingers cruelly, but passionately digging into their soft flesh so I could use the leverage to slam my big, throbbing, overheated moisture missile into you and I came all over myself..! Five or Six jets of hot, thick, white cum blasted from my manhood's big purple head, hitting me on my chest, in my hair and on my own face, and even hitting the shade on the bedside lamp.

So, yeah.... THANK YOU for an amazing evening- the best solo sex I've ever had. I never knew erotic fiction stories could be so hot!

Your Devoted Fan,

Mister Sixx

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 3 years ago
Wonderful

Great story I very much enjoyed it thank you. I'd like to see more so I will hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If this the first night what happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More chapters please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. As a young 20 year old couple with a bi curious wife... We got drunk with my wife's older bi sister one night and I watched her sister show her how to eat pussy. God it was so amazing to see. She let her sister Nikki blow me after. My wife and I have had several threesomes since with other women. I told my wife I wanted her mom to blow me and she told me to go for it. So I'm going to try. I think she will after some Coronas. My wife wants to watch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous