Like Mother...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dare" He said. His eyes challenged her.

"I think everyone here wants to see how turned on you are after all that." Jenny started. "Take your dick out." Beth covered her mouth in shock, but looked to Jack to see his response. At first he looked contemplative. Then he unzipped his pants. Jenny hollered and Sarah looked away in embarrassment, but Beth stared with fascination. It was half flaccid, but getting harder. She found herself rubbing her legs together and stopped herself. She was getting wet again. She made sure she was covered as best as she could get. "Didn't even flinch." Jenny said in amazement. "Alright Jack. Spin the bottle with that big old pecker of yours." He used his hands, rolling his eyes.

It landed on Beth. She bit her lip with excitement. "Dare." She said, starring into his eyes. She did not dare to think what he'd ask her to do. Everything beyond this point seemed to embarrassing to consider.

"Take off your shirt and pose for us." He said. Beth felt the blood leave her extremities. "Lean back and spread your legs." He knew. He knew she was wet down there and wanted them to see. Jenny licked her lips and Sarah tried to hide her face. Jack just stared at her, daring her to falter, to refuse.

She gulped and removed her shirt. Jenny went wild, hollering and whistling. "Roll on your back." Jack ordered. Beth found herself complying she spread her legs, covering herself with her hands. "Spread your legs with your hands." He said. Beth felt herself gush. She couldn't believe how much she was getting turned on by this. She moved her hand away and rested both on her knees, pulling them towards her chest. Her panties had a wet spot, and it was growing. From their position on the couch, they had a perfect view. Sarah was speechless. "Hey Sarah," Jack asked, "It looks like your mother is enjoying herself." Beth was torn between a flirtations response and a modest one. She compromised and said nothing. "Alright, your turn."

Beth took a break from her position and spun the bottle. It landed on Jenny. Beth gave her a sultry grin. "Truth." Jenny barked. Beth was disappointed. "I'm not scared or anything, just... we haven't had one yet."

"Okay." Beth leaned back, becoming more comfortable showing herself like this, "Tell me, in detail, about this anal experience."

Jack laughed, Sarah giggled and Jenny blushed madly. "F-Fine." She said. "My ex girlfriend was bi and asked if she could bring home some guy for a threesome. I said sure, yea, whatever. And then when he gets there she says she wants to see him fuck me. I'm not into it but I'm like, whatever, you know I can deal with it. But then while my ass is in the air and I'm deep inside her she says to stick it in my ass. I couldn't say anything cause her legs held me down, and she comes all over my face and says it was all hot and great. Then I tell her how fucked up it was when the guy leaves and she asked why I didn't say anything at the time. She said she thought I was fucking enjoying myself. Fucking bitch."

"Oh, wow, I'm sorry." Beth apologized. "I can see why you broke up with her."

"It actually took another few weeks." Jack added. "and she broke up with Jenny."

Jenny half grimaced, "She was... really hot." Jenny explained.

"Hot enough to pull the same trick on you three times." Jack couldn't help but chuckle.

"One of those was a woman with a strap on!" She tried to defend herself. "Anyways... really not into it. Lets just move on." She looked at Beths face. She was mildly amused. "Shut up!" Jenny blushed again and spun the bottle.

"Dare." Sarah squirmed.

"Hey Jack, what am I allowed to make your girlfriend do?" Jenny asked.

"Nothing permanent." Jack shrugged. Sarah whimpered.

"I dare you..." Jenny smiled. "To put on the smuttiest thing you own, and show your mother."

Sarah looked close to death. "Oh god..."

Beth smiled, "Come on, it can't be that bad..." Sarah looked at her mother in agony before getting up and going to her bedroom.

"Now, I don't actually know what she's going to come out in." Jenny clarified. "But I do know she has some pretty kinky stuff... just so you know Beth."

"I'm sure I've seen worse." Beth assured her. She probably had. But she'd never imagined her daughter in anything strange before.

She came out relatively quickly, but nothing seemed different. Nothing except her demeanor. Beth was confused before Sarah lifted her skirt.

She was wearing a metal chastity belt, and on the rear she could see... Beth gasped. There was an opening for her anus, but there was already a plug buried deep inside her. Beth felt extremely awkward... but also aroused. Her daughter smiled as if nothing was wrong, but her face was as red as Beth had ever seen it.

"Wow." Jenny exclaimed. "You going to sit down in that thing?" Sarah shivered when she did so, and wordlessly spun the bottle. It landed on Jack.

"Dare" he looked to his girlfriend. She was breathing heavily. Beth was too.

"I dare you to..." She bit her lip. "... let my mom do what she wants with you... for one minute."

Beth wasn't sure what to do. Her daughter had given her permission to do... anything. Jack eyed and willed her to move. Beth looked to her daughter, then Jenny, then got up, covering herself anxiously and walking to Jack. Her daughter wanted this. She wanted Beth to touch Jack.

Beth straddled him, her wet panties grinding against his hardening cock and her breasts at his eye level. She put Jacks hands on her ass and ground against him. "Is this what you wanted Sarah?" She asked, looking at her daughter. "Does this make you happy?"

Sarah was nervously clawing at her belt, her eyes wide at the spectacle. Beth considered removed her panties, or shifting them to the side to make way for Jacks member. Would she like that? "Hey Jack," Beth breathed out, "Who's are better, mine or Sarahs?" She jiggled her breasts. She felt the cock twitch under her and cooed.

"T-Time!" Jenny called out. Beth was disappointed and dissatisfied, but she moved her body off and back to her seat. Sarah couldn't take her eyes off of Beth. She felt so superior after that. Like she had more control. She was hot and horny.

Jack's bottle spin pointed at Beth and her pussy suddenly reacted. She bit her lip and gave permission, "Dare."

"I dare you to let Sarah lick your pussy." Jack said. Beth hadn't thought of that. She looked at Sarah and saw her staring at her pussy. "Spread your legs." She did so. Her panties were soaked. Jack stood, leading his girlfriend to her mother's wet cunt by the hand, and having her kneel and crawl before her. Jenny was watching with intense curiosity, her hands exploring her own body without shame.

Beth saw her daughter lean in and reluctantly kiss her mothers lips beyond the wet fabric. Beth couldn't take it anymore. She murmured, "Sweety..." Sarah gasped and licked, her lips knawing at the pussy beyond the wet barrier.

"Naughty girl. You like licking your mommies cunt?" Jack asked Sarah. She whimpered as his hand traveled to her rear and slapped her ass. Beth moaned in pleasure with her daughter. "She likes it. She like your tongue inside her."

Beth was getting close already. This was insane. She spared a glance at Jenny and saw her hands inside her clothes. She felt Sarah's reluctant tongue on her clit for the first time and shivered. "Tastes good?" Jack asked. Another slap and her daughter began humping the air in desperation. Beth tried desperately to hold back her own pleasure. "I bet it would taste even better with my cum in it." Another slap and her daughter convulsed, her hips erratically seizing in the air. "Already? Already cuming little girl? Already... already..." Beth came grinding against Sarah's face. She wasn't even licking anymore, but Beth gripped her daughters hair and used her face as a fucktoy to get off and continued to ride the ecstasy down as her little girl whimpered and moaned.

When she let go Beth felt Sarah move, and then felt her weight on her chest. She was now face to face with her daughter, lips still wet with juices. "Momma" Said, still in a haze. "I love you momma..." Beth felt a cock press against her and moaned. She held her little girl as she was rocked back and forth by the force of Jacks cock. The game was over, she reasoned, the timekeeper seemed happy enough to just watch. Beth heard Jenny's wet hands slap against her thighs. She felt her daughters belt against her clit and felt herself getting ready to come again. This was insane.

Then the cock left her. "Jenny, I think she may need your help here..." Jack advised. Beth saw a half naked Jenny scamper over to her legs and begin touching, licking, fucking her pussy. Beth let it happen as she saw her daughters eyes widen. "Let's continue your training Sarah." She heard. Beth could almost feel the plug leave, and feel the cock as it went into her daughter. "Kiss her." She did, locking lips with her mother and moaning into her. Even though she was fully clothed Beth thought her daughters body was so sexy, so hot. Jennys hot mouth expertly drove her wild as she invaded her daughters lips.

"Ahh!" Her daughter cut off the kiss and rested in her mothers bosom, she was about to cum again. "Mom, Mom I'm going to cum. This feels so good momma. Hold me. Hold m..." She seized again and Beth felt herself getting close as well.

"Sarah..." She held her daughter tight as she came, "Sarah," Jennys fingers were buried deep and her lips sucked her clit to completion. Beth bucked and shook as she learned to love her daughter in a new way. They held each other tightly, both coming down from extreme pleasure.

"Jesus Christ!" Jenny shouted, several seconds after. Beth heard Jenny bump against the ground as she touched herself. She felt her groan between her legs as she came.

Jacks face came into view, he was cleaning his cock with a paper towel. "Welcome to the family." He said. Beth smiled. Something seemed right about that.

12