Like Much In (My) Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his teeth sink into the side of my neck, as his hands now somehow bigger with long cruel nails ripped through my shift, baring my buttocks to his attentions. My naked puss exposed as it was to him, dripped fresh honey mingled with his seed, ready and willing for his conquest. I felt his fingers descend upon me, one long nail trailing my slit and then massaging my clit ruthlessly, bringing me fast paced towards another lusty peak. My buttocks writhed under him, my chest lowering submissively down towards the floor, as I hummed and mewled my desperate desire.

I felt his breath on my neck, where he was licking the mark of his bite, in long soft swipes of his tongue. I shuddered in reaction to his caresses, my mind going wild, my clit throbbing under the terrible punishment he was administering to it, each tremble of my hips bringing me into contact with his hard cock.

"What a little slut you are," he groaned "so wet on my fingers, so eager for my touch, do you want me to make you cum?"

"Yes, yes..." I gasped, my arms stretching over my head, my fingernails scoring at the floor. I was at his mercy and I loved the feeling of being dominated by him. His fingers increased their tempo on my sensitive bud, while he thrust the fingers of his left hand past my entrance, deep into my puss.

"Ahhhhh!" I screeched, shocked at the sudden invasion, my cunt stretched wide in salacious hunger over his thick fisted fingers. I felt my walls quiver at the brutality of it, but yet again, the only true sensation was that of mind blowing pleasure. As his fingers started to thrust in me, I could feel myself tumble once again into orgasmic oblivion.

"That's it, little cat, cum on my fingers, scream my name. I'm going to fuck this tight little snatch of yours so hard and so good, you're going to be addicted to my cock, that's it baby... I'm going to give you all the cock you can take."

"AH! O-ooo-hhh! Oh! RAY!!!! I'm comm-m-ming! UH-h-h!!!"

"That's it little cat, cream for me."

I was finally coming down from my high, exhaustion pumping through my limbs, but still his fingers pounded into me, bringing my quivering muscles back to life, forcing wave after wave of sensation through me; bringing me once more to that blissful peak. Just as I was about to abandon myself once again to a massive orgasm, Ray withdrew his fingers and stopped playing with my clit. It was hell, I tried to cling desperately to that peak, but without his touch my body refused to cum.

I gasped and panted in frustration, shaking my hips, trying to entice him back to my hungry wet snatch. I felt his chuckle rumble behind me, as his body came crashing down on mine, pinning me to the floor, his hands restraining mine, his hips pressed firmly between my legs, his cock thrusting along the warm wetness of me.

"Do you want my cock, little cat? If you do," he sucked on my ear "you'll have to beg for it."

"Ray!" I gasped, mortification coloring my cheeks. I knew it was silly to be embarrassed now, I had just come on his fingers for heavens sake! But hearing him ask me to beg, to beg for his cock, made me feel shy and terribly inexperienced. My hesitation made him growl threateningly while his cock started to thrust against me.

"Please Ray!" I cried, trying desperately to squirm into position, to bring his head against the lips of my sex.

"Beg for it, little cat, beg for my cock. Beg me to fuck your sweet little snatch till you cream all over me. I want to hear you scream my name as I plunder your body, you sweet slut. I know you're dying for my cock... so beg."

The commanding tone of his words sent me squirming anew as I fought with my embarrassment to give him what he asked of me.

"I... please Ray... I beg of you..." I whispered, my mortification getting more acute with each second as I thought about what I was going to have to say.

"Yes, what is it little cat?" He taunted. "What is it you want?" He now had a rhythm going, his cock sliding tantalizingly between my lips, caressing my clit, making me burn for his possession. I could feel my clit swelling with each throb of my pulse, my walls clenching with need, my body tense, sweat running down my neck and between my heaving breasts.

"I need, I want, you to fuck... me. Please fuck me, please!" My voice got more confident as I told him what I needed, what we both needed, and as I begged I felt a wild freedom come over me. I could do anything, I could say anything, as long as he was mine, for I was his little cat, his eager slut. It was all for him and only for him.

"That's my little pussy cat." He whispered before aligning his hard cock at my entrance and thrusting hard, burying himself to the hilt, in one fell swoop.

We both froze, gasping at the incredible sensations our joining brought, reveling in our mutual desire. He pulsed inside of me with each panting breath as I clenched on him, my walls fluttering and rippling in welcome. I felt his breath once more upon my shoulder as he deliberately and slowly opened his mouth and bit down, his sharp canines piercing my flesh to the bone, making me scream. His hips started to move as his hands grasped me violently by the thighs and angled my hips for deeper penetration.

My mind was in a fog, the initial searing pain of his bite receded, and his point of feeding became a source of intense pleasure. I could feel his sharp nails cutting my sensitive inner thighs, but the cruel thrust of his cock and the drawing of my blood brought on a dampening fog of pleasure; where all I could feel was an electric golden heat coursing through my veins. Our pleasure came on fast and hard; the strong emotional tension pushing our passion to a swift and violent end. It was wild and brazen and hot; and I thought my body would burn from the inside out, as I felt his cock start to pulse inside of me, sending jet after jet of warm cum deep into my body.

5

I was just about to scream my own climax, when three sharp knocks on the bedroom door had Ray clamping his hand over my mouth as he shouted a response.

"Who is it?" He asked, nothing in his voice betraying that he was still buried to the hilt inside of my creaming puss, thrusting hard and true, our buttocks slapping together, the scent of sex in the air.

"Doctor Janus Arcan here to see you sir, about the girl."

I tossed my head wildly as my orgasm took control, my eyes rolling into the back of my head as Ray delicately pinched my clit between his fingers and rubbed.

"Very well, tell the doctor I shall attend him momentarily." Ray replied, his smooth deep voice, calm, as he coated his fingers in my honey and thrust them gently up my ass, sending me into further spasms of pleasure.

"That's it little cat," he whispered "cum for me like the cock hungry slut you are." My body shook violently once more in response to his words before I started to come down from my incredible high. My body slumped in exhaustion upon the floor, I hardly cared that people were outside the bedroom door awaiting our pleasure, all I wanted to do was bask in my post orgasmic haze. I heard his satisfied rumble as he viewed my exhausted form, lying limp beneath him, the lips of my pussy spread obscenely over his thick cock. He slapped my ass once, before withdrawing from my depths, picking me up and tossing me onto the bed.

The next few minutes were hazy. I watched through barely open eyes as Ray washed me down with a damp cloth, wiped up the seed that was now spilling from my lips, and dressed me in a large white shirt before tucking me gently beneath the covers. The bed was so soft and so warm that I slipped into a gentle semi-slumberous state. I could still hear Ray walking about as he cleared the room of the obvious signs of our passion. I could sense the guards outside of the door, two of them, escorting a tall figure that exuded vast quantities of power and amusement. I could tell he had come from a clinic of some sort, as the smell of medicine and sickness still clung to his aura.

I heard the door swing open as Ray stepped out to meet the good doctor.

"Janus, thank you for coming, but my friend, I fear I have summoned you for nothing. She seems perfectly fine."

"Well, I'm here now. I might as well have a look at the girl. Especially as she put that expression on your face, old chap." The doctor's voice was sweet and melodious, exactly the kind of voice one would want to hear if one lay sick or dying. Sluggish though my thoughts were, figured I would like the good doctor very much.

"If you must." Ray sounded a bit put out; as if reluctant to let the other man into the bedchamber.

"Now, now, Raybourn, no need to get possessive." The doctor teased as he approached the bed. There was no doubt in my mind that he knew exactly what we had been up to and it amused him no end. His thoughts on the matter were clear and easy to read.

Ray was a different matter. I knew he was annoyed at something, and he seemed to be frustrated too, but I had no clear idea why that was.

"Just check her over. Fast." He groused, arms crossed, posture mildly threatening, as he crowded the doctor trying to make sure he could see everything that was going on.

I had expected the good doctor to physically examine me, just like any other physician, but instead I felt an exploratory aura scan me from my head down to my toes. It was a pleasant feeling, although mildly ticklish and I didn't mind letting him do it. I knew there was nothing wrong with me, my body felt calm and relaxed, glowing and replete from the earlier bout of strenuous exercise. Still, it was always good to have medical conformation of facts.

"Well, everything seems to be in order, old chap, but I should probably take a look at the offending garment. You never know." This time the laughter was very clear in the doctor's tone. He only wanted to see my corset because he knew it would annoy Ray.

I felt myself drifting further and further into sleep, till the room and its surrounding were like a dream as I fell into the warm comfy darkness. The last thing I heard before oblivion overtook me seemed to make no sense, and would not until I awoke the next day. The doctor and Ray had both been silent for a while, more than what seemed natural, although in my current state it was very hard to tell. Time was starting to have no meaning. Their voices echoed eerily in my mind, musical and delicate in a language I understood as well as my own, but seemed to come from my earliest memories.

"My friend, this is tainted with the remnants of a powerful killing spell. Whoever cast this spell was strong, but only a mage could defuse it. I'm afraid Raybourn, that someone wants your little girl dead."

"Murder? But, how? Who would want to kill my Alice?"

"I do not know, my friend, but we now have two mysteries. Who placed the spell and who defused it."

12