All Comments on 'Like Peaches Ch. 05'

by fionamorgan

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
PaulScottBarbarasSonPaulScottBarbarasSonalmost 12 years ago
It never gets old!

More mother/daughter muff diving is always a good thing! Which is sweeter to the imagination? The sight of a daughter tonguing her mother's slit, her eyes beaming her lust up to mom while she does it? Or mom avidly searching for her daughter's clit with her tongue while the daughter presses mom's head closer, running her hands through mom's hair? Or both mother and daughter in a 69 clutch, going wild on each other's pussy simultaneously? First one is on top. Then they roll over and the other is on top.

It is the touch of grey in mom's hair that completes for me! Obscene. Perverted. Utterly scrumptious incestuous sapphic sex! This never gets old!

And the bonus is a stranger discovering the mother and daughter!

Joan and Susan should take that sweet nosy bitch Rachel between them and lick, suck and fuck her beyond anything she has experienced before! And when she goes home, maybe she can bed her own daughter, spreading the orgasmic wealth!

Salhart49Salhart49almost 7 years ago
Wonderful

This is wonderful and has aroused me as little ever before. You have leapt right to the top of my list of favourites in a single bound!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous